Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 02-04-2017, 05:39 PM   #1
kalam

Default The truth about the lords of karma

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE LORDS OF KARMA

When a Spirit translates (dies)with thoughts about karma it will draw to itself the lords of karma who sit before the Spirit with hoods and masks on their heads and they are in reality the reptilians/lucifers.

So you are brought before the lords of karma and it looks real. They will explain to you that it is not a trial, that it is just a place where you will see your own akashic records and your own karma. And you will say to them, “I do not want to. It is not necessary.”

They will then put the thoughts that 'god' wants this and because 'god' is so prevalent within your sphere this may trigger something in you. So this is your answer: “I am 'god', the Chutamie, the Higher Self and now I will be going on.” And they will disappear from you.

Anyone may be brought before these lords of karma because there is always that part of the Spirit that must be overcome, which is the emotions.

So the lords of karma is another part of the veil; none of this is necessary, and in reality is created by your thoughts. So when a Spirit becomes aware and sees the truth about karma and no longer has that thought then the laws of karma CEASE to exist for that Spirit. This is a 'TRAP' that you must get past.

The lords of karma, actually, end up as a trap because the ET's made it real. They make it look real, made it real. But in reality it's NOT real. They made it look real because it's common sense that if you do something it produces something but if you're wanting to master it then it won't produce anything if it's done correctly. Cause and effect does not work when you know what you are. You're told that you're human. Hu is a Santiric word that means Spirit. Man means the physical mind that Spirit's coming through. That's what human means. So as you start to develop you begin to understand these different words and words are very powerful.
kalam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 10:37 PM   #2
mollymag4

What about the other universal laws, such as law of attraction and law of non-interference--are these non-existent as well? (This is a serious question, not a baiting one).
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 01:30 AM   #3
kalam

In order to realize the subject you have to know what you truly are. All these things, karma, law of attraction, law of non-interference have to do with the physical plane. All existence has to do with your sense of Consciousness. Knowing the truth frees you.
kalam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 01:47 AM   #4
mollymag4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalam View Post
In order to realize the subject you have to know what you truly are. All these things, karma, law of attraction, law of non-interference have to do with the physical plane. All existence has to do with your sense of Consciousness. Knowing the truth frees you.
I thought that the universal laws--and there are several of them--were universal and not confined to 3rd dimension and the Earth. Hence the term universal as it is applied to them. Also, it is my understanding that things like non-interference has been practiced by off world entities--or the good guy ones--because they are also bound by the universal law of non-interference. If they interfere, they are negating our free will.

I'm not ready to buy your assertion that these laws are only relevant on the physical plane.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote