Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2015, 08:01 AM   #3581
niltox
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Southern Spain
Posts: 761
Likes: 149 (71 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
I'll survive longer than any one who spends his time studying numerology, don't you worry.
Don't count on it.
niltox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 08:47 AM   #3582
theroach
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,129
Likes: 30 (21 Posts)
Default

WTF? Can you imagine what I am thinking this morning...after seeing this news and only today? Go back 'one page' and see what I was writing 'here' only yesterday. The flight was bound for London.



Another 777....and this one situated directly in front of a major 'mystery religion' symbol...the pyramid aka The Luxor Hotel!
14 people injured 7+7. Injured taken to the SUNRISE Hospital


The Luxor (from lux, light). 777 author Crowley (and OTO) relates to the Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor, its teachings went on to heavily influence OTO. Crowley wrote the thelemic bible aka 'the book of law' after having first meditated inside the Great Pyramid of Khufu
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermet...rhood_of_Luxor


A 777 in (gambling) Vegas makes synchronistic sense...as you can see!



That is now 4 major incidents involving the single 777 aircraft model...in the space of just over 2 years.

Last edited by theroach; 09-09-2015 at 10:15 AM.
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 08:55 AM   #3583
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,875
Likes: 5,091 (2,677 Posts)
Default

Quote:
=theroach;1062580920]WTF? Can you imagine what I am thinking this morning...after seeing this news and only today?
That your birthday and Christmas all turned up on the same day?

***

Cracking photo with the pyramid in the background. Very, NWO.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 09:01 AM   #3584
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

So, I'll ask again in one of these numerology-inclined threads... is this system any use for predicting events, or is it only useful for pointing out connections after the fact?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 09:32 AM   #3585
theroach
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,129
Likes: 30 (21 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
So, I'll ask again in one of these numerology-inclined threads... is this system any use for predicting events, or is it only useful for pointing out connections after the fact?
LOL...I bet this is killing you! How about you grow a brain and go and find out for yourself...just like I have been doing? All you ever did was ridicule and attempt to humiliate me...it's OK though, I'm planning on forgiving you.


Last edited by theroach; 09-09-2015 at 09:39 AM.
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 09:33 AM   #3586
theroach
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,129
Likes: 30 (21 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post
That your birthday and Christmas all turned up on the same day?

***

Cracking photo with the pyramid in the background. Very, NWO.
Ha, ha...good one, I like it. Yes it's my 77th birthday...only joking, of course!
Christmas 'Christ' is actually linked to the 777 number too.


Last edited by theroach; 09-09-2015 at 09:35 AM.
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 09:35 AM   #3587
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by niltox View Post
Don't count on it.
Nice one, centurion. With my aversion to numbers, do you think that's likely?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 09:38 AM   #3588
theroach
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,129
Likes: 30 (21 Posts)
Default

I've always had a problem with folk who wear 'ignorance' on their sleeve...like it's some kind of a badge of honour. But hey...that's just me.

Clearly, this is not solely about 'numerology' (which you keep stating) it is far bigger than just that aspect, the symbolism involved is also paramount, symbolism that I've already pointed out. Maybe a quick lesson in 'Jungian theory' might assist is your understanding of this field..the power of archetypal images and symbols on the unconscious.

Last edited by theroach; 09-09-2015 at 09:46 AM.
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 09:56 AM   #3589
niltox
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Southern Spain
Posts: 761
Likes: 149 (71 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
So, I'll ask again in one of these numerology-inclined threads... is this system any use for predicting events, or is it only useful for pointing out connections after the fact?
What about subliminal conditioning before the event?

Here's some reading for you, it was just from a quick search, anyone can do it, if they want to learn, or not, about a subject. Hope it helps you.

Quote:
"But how do those mystical numbers fit into any sort of conspiracy? Well, it is often argued that the Illuminati (a generic term I use for 'the conspiracy elite') use numerology and number power, in exactly the same way that we know Satanists use numbers. So, regardless of whether you believe in such occult ideas yourself should be immaterial when looking at this topic. The question isn't: do YOU believe in mystical number power? The question is: do the elite?"

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...ati-numerology
niltox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 10:08 AM   #3590
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

No, the real question is, is there any actual substance to what THEY believe in, or is it just confirmation bias or stagecraft writ large?

Last edited by alf hearted; 09-09-2015 at 10:08 AM.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 10:10 AM   #3591
theroach
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,129
Likes: 30 (21 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by niltox View Post
The question isn't: do YOU believe in mystical number power? The question is: do the elite?"
Yup...and this is the whole crux of this very issue. My answer on this, is a very predictable one...as you'd imagine.
Well played...thankfully there are still some aware people out there.

For the record...if you want my general opinion, I believe that 'we' (the masses) are being 'processed' (overtly and subliminally) by MSM and its 'mystery religion' soaked output...and increasingly so. The ultimate reason/purpose for this, however, still remains unclear.

Last edited by theroach; 09-09-2015 at 10:23 AM.
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 10:26 AM   #3592
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,875
Likes: 5,091 (2,677 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by niltox View Post
What about subliminal conditioning before the event?

Here's some reading for you, it was just from a quick search, anyone can do it, if they want to learn, or not, about a subject. Hope it helps you.

Quote:
"But how do those mystical numbers fit into any sort of conspiracy? Well, it is often argued that the Illuminati (a generic term I use for 'the conspiracy elite') use numerology and number power, in exactly the same way that we know Satanists use numbers. So, regardless of whether you believe in such occult ideas yourself should be immaterial when looking at this topic. The question isn't: do YOU believe in mystical number power? The question is: do the elite?"

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...ati-numerology
Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
No, the real question is, is there any actual substance to what THEY believe in, or is it just confirmation bias or stagecraft writ large?
Moderators Note:

Enough now, Alf. You have been given an answer. If you want to delve deeper into the whys and wherefores of numerology/ illuminate etc then I suggest you start a thread of your own and stop derailing this one.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 10:31 AM   #3593
theroach
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,129
Likes: 30 (21 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebirdgr View Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rport-off.html



The Boeing 777-220 has 225 seats. It is the same design of the Malaysian Airways Flight 370 which vanished last year. 

14 people were taken to local hospitals to be treated for minor injuries.

The 777 in Las Vegas .....

British Airways said late Tuesday that 157 passengers, not 159 according to earlier reports, were on board Flight 2276 in addition to 10 crew members and three pilots when the engine caught fire.
Total 170.



http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/b...unway-33614813

video:
http://youtu.be/Ow0vlmmccZM?a 
Sorry dude...I missed this earlier and see that you put it up, great stuff.
Good to see folk on their toes and delivering.

theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 12:28 PM   #3594
frase
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 6,069
Likes: 678 (309 Posts)
Default

Still think Mh 17 was Mh370
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 12:33 PM   #3595
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post
Moderators Note:

Enough now, Alf. You have been given an answer. If you want to delve deeper into the whys and wherefores of numerology/ illuminate etc then I suggest you start a thread of your own and stop derailing this one.
If you're happy to allow an unproven system of analysis to be used as reference material in a Today's News thread, who am I to object, eh?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 12:40 PM   #3596
theroach
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,129
Likes: 30 (21 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
If you're happy to allow an unproven system of analysis to be used as reference material in a Today's News thread, who am I to object, eh?
You just won't quit will you? Even when you get your arse handed to you on a plate....and what are you bringing to the table exactly, hmm? These 'spoiler' tactics of yours are being noted. Welcome to my ignore list, so I don't have to waste time playing this groundhog bullshit!

Let it go 'arse hearted'...you are making a fool of yourself and you don't need any help with that, you're managing fine as it is.

Now...put ME on YOUR ignore list...there is nothing for you to learn here!

Last edited by theroach; 09-09-2015 at 12:46 PM.
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 01:38 PM   #3597
lastprophet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 899
Likes: 77 (55 Posts)
Arrow ]HOAX: British Airways Boeing 777 catches fire on

Staged one day after the one engine remake of fake "Taipeh: Transasia crash" months earlier:

HOAX: British Airways Boeing 777 catches fire on Las Vegas runway

Huge fire and afterwards just a black paintbrush sprayed on the fuselage.
To get this mockery:
- Fire footage created by video, same as Transasia airliner descending over road in Taipeh before "crashing" in river.
- General agendas of the "fake plane crashes and incidents" series, range from "Destroy logical reasoning" to "set the stage to strip human cattle from air travel".

Notes
Sept 8 2015 - "Airliners: Fake crashes and incidents" series: Episode of of the day: one engine remake of fake "Taipeh: Transasia crash" months earlier:
TransAsia plane lands in Taiwan with one engine
http://news.yahoo.com/transasia-plan...104553133.html

London-bound plane catches fire on Las Vegas runway
http://news.yahoo.com/london-bound-p...072304062.html

BASICS - Start here:
Feb 4, 2015:
Taiwan: Taipei TransAsia Airways plane crash: joke about ongoing 9/11 remake, Malaysia to Indonesia, Taiwan to Jerusalem
http://illuminati-jokes.blogspot.com...ays-plane.html

Mind control techniques: Psy-ops to Destroy logical reasoning: Heliocentrism to fake germanwings crash
http://mind-control-for-dummies.blog...lluminati.html
lastprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 01:48 PM   #3598
gymgenius
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 1,640
Likes: 1,233 (617 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastprophet View Post
Staged one day after the one engine remake of fake "Taipeh: Transasia crash" months earlier:

HOAX: British Airways Boeing 777 catches fire on Las Vegas runway

Huge fire and afterwards just a black paintbrush sprayed on the fuselage.
To get this mockery:
- Fire footage created by video, same as Transasia airliner descending over road in Taipeh before "crashing" in river.
- General agendas of the "fake plane crashes and incidents" series, range from "Destroy logical reasoning" to "set the stage to strip human cattle from air travel".

Notes
Sept 8 2015 - "Airliners: Fake crashes and incidents" series: Episode of of the day: one engine remake of fake "Taipeh: Transasia crash" months earlier:
TransAsia plane lands in Taiwan with one engine
http://news.yahoo.com/transasia-plan...104553133.html

London-bound plane catches fire on Las Vegas runway
http://news.yahoo.com/london-bound-p...072304062.html

BASICS - Start here:
Feb 4, 2015:
Taiwan: Taipei TransAsia Airways plane crash: joke about ongoing 9/11 remake, Malaysia to Indonesia, Taiwan to Jerusalem
http://illuminati-jokes.blogspot.com...ays-plane.html

Mind control techniques: Psy-ops to Destroy logical reasoning: Heliocentrism to fake germanwings crash
http://mind-control-for-dummies.blog...lluminati.html
Why hoax such a thing?
gymgenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 01:55 PM   #3599
theroach
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,129
Likes: 30 (21 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastprophet View Post
Staged one day after the one engine remake of fake "Taipeh: Transasia crash" months earlier:

HOAX: British Airways Boeing 777 catches fire on Las Vegas runway
Imo...the important thing (leaving 'hoax v reality' out of it) is that the MSM deliver the (veiled) symbolic message to the masses and concurrently to their own insiders. Not that the 'hoax' angle doesn't have any merit you understand, it is certainly worth consideration...it just has no bearing on the symbolic message being delivered. Hoax or real...the message gets delivered.

Last edited by theroach; 09-09-2015 at 01:57 PM.
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 05:22 PM   #3600
qwuntybolo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 760
Likes: 403 (233 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroach View Post
Imo...the important thing (leaving 'hoax v reality' out of it) is that the MSM deliver the (veiled) symbolic message to the masses and concurrently to their own insiders. Not that the 'hoax' angle doesn't have any merit you understand, it is certainly worth consideration...it just has no bearing on the symbolic message being delivered. Hoax or real...the message gets delivered.

What message? Please don't tell me to google it. If you know just say it.

99.9 percent people have no idea what you are talking about, or gave this story more than a cursory glance. So the message isn't really doing that well. But since these are the same incompent elite masterminds who can't stage a shooting without getting busted on twitter I suppose that's not surprising.

As a side note, you are aware that the 777 model replaced the 767 model? Which makes the sinister naming slightly less unusual. The new one is called a 787.
qwuntybolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
electronic harassment, mind control, remote viewing

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:53 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.