Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 24-05-2009, 08:42 PM   #161
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Red face

I wonder if its possible to have a dimension in which life is designed not to feed on other life....just growiing, exploring- if anything living on delicious fruit provided by trees....when it is reading ascending off to other planets or vibrations.....

Last edited by lostinstrangeworld; 24-05-2009 at 08:42 PM.
lostinstrangeworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2009, 01:05 AM   #162
novymir

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinstrangeworld View Post
I wonder if its possible to have a dimension in which life is designed not to feed on other life....just growiing, exploring- if anything living on delicious fruit provided by trees....when it is reading ascending off to other planets or vibrations.....
Certainly. It may be what was...
And that is what is coming. Trust. Live. Be.

Last edited by novymir; 13-07-2009 at 01:18 AM.
novymir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 04:53 AM   #163
judy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN4mUYPqZLY

A lot of gems in that video, but the thing that struck me the most was what Tsarion says at 4:13, "...consciousness changes your DNA...consciousness changes reality...consciousness changes biology..."

Our DNA doesn't define us. WE define our DNA! It's up to us, each person individually. It's a do-it-yourself affair.

We create our reality, and this includes our biology. Consciousness is infinitely capable of anything.

It makes perfect sense!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc

For those of you that are struggling to understand that you CREATE YOUR OWN REALITY via your CONSCIOUSNESS, please go over the above information very carefully. Once you've watch the videos, and connected the dots, maybe then you'll understand why the only way to win the battle against the Illuminati is with fine-tuned consciousness and NOT sitting around discussing them for another thousand years.

If you still refuse to grasp this concept, please show some respect to those of us that do. Please refrain from judging us through your biased filters and calling US self-righteous and insulting.

The hypocrisy is astounding.

DID YOU POST THIS IN 2007??????

I must have missed you. I'm new to this forum but have checked it out from time to time. David Icke is definitely onto how reality is being created, he has posted a link to Dr. Vernon Woolf's books on holodynamics, which I read last summer

BLEW ME AWAY - IT IS A MUST READ FOR HUMANITY

I haven't read any posts to this thread PLEASE FORGIVE ME PEOPLE I'm a little excited.

I'm looking for a home, it's lonely out here. Everyone looks completely insane, while they actually think I'm totally insane. I can't complain because it's paying me $1300 a month, more then what I was making in a factory 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. For a bunch of smart people - thy're pretty dumn. I'm just not crazy enough to be satisfied with that level of income, I don't do poverty well and I'm determined to make some improvements.

My challenge seems to be marketing this product idea. I can easily get this business idea off the ground because now that I know how reality is created, (I know the psychology that works on us perfectly), I can pretty much sell anybody anything I want and create the new oil if I wanted to. I can't seem to do that, it's completely insane to earn more then I could spend in one life time. If I'm just creating my own story, this entire holographic movie(best damn virtual reality game in town) then watching kids suffer kind of makes me look pretty bad if I'm the riches guy in town and allow such an act to be allowed in MY STORY.

HERE IS MY GAME PLAN, this is my reality NOT YOURS. Feel free to make your reality about me to cause me pain, which you know perfectly well if you critisize me it will hurt me just as deeply as it hurts you when others do it to you. Trust without a doubt I will be hurt more deeply because I'm warning you ahead of time my life has been filled with torture, to disrespect me for changing my own personal story by calling me names or I'm crazy, or I have self serving purposes when I make my post - remember it is your story, your reality you are creating. I am just a figment of your imagination, these words you read are your own NOT MINE. There are a billion people on this planet, each having something to say. The chances of you bumping into me when I write this post means you are wanting to hear these words in your story - HOW DO YOU WANT TO LOOK IN YOUR STORY?

I would like to hear peoples wishes, if you could have 3 impossible wishes what would you wish for?

I personally wish for world peace. I want my 4 children to be happy, to love as deeply as possible and to feel love as deeply as possibly. I have great kids and when we are at our best, we are great people. We've all been through hell for the past 8 years. Their father fears me for some reason and refuses to pay support. To make it worse he keeps going to court without serving me and gained orders where I pay him support for the children who live in my home. He then has told my children lies and taught them how to disrespect me, making 8 years of raising them in poverty a challenge I can't describe but please imagine.

The only way to see my children experience the love they deserve, they need to experience it through their father - my enemy. I personally can't stop him, governments can't stop them while they support him so ultimately I need to flank the bugger and cure him of his DNA problems.

If the majority of people on this planet changes the way they know reality is created, then my EX will understand exactly what he is doing and he'll stop. Once you see what you are doing, there is no way you will continue the behavior because it will make you sick, repulsed to the point you can't live with the same patterns that only harm you. My point is my EX is not my enemy, it's time I make friends with evil. The only way my kids can experience happiness is by getting the love they deserve from their father, who has no idea about love so he can't create that in his story. He has passed that down to his DNA and these kids really know how to love but they can't send or receive it towards their father. This is my enemy folks, knowing the nature of reality I can see how to end all wars. I can see World Peace.

I know how to shift this entire planet within a 2 year time frame. Who wants to play? We have more money then the oil industry - It could be fun. World Peace means nobody looses, we all win. Everybody WINS, who'da thought.

now I'm guessing nobody has connected those dots yet, I haven't read all the posts and I might be repeating somebody else's realizations. SORRY if I have lol

with love
Judy
looking for a tribe to hang with.....
judy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 05:04 AM   #164
judy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrilliantone View Post
Don't worry about it tin. Because either he/she is a straight moron. Or is a undercover troll. Noticed how fiercely he/she defended Alan Watt who in my opinion is a misinfo agent. So which one is it spirit moron or troll?
but what if.......
what if this is really a holographic movie and you are the writer, producer and editor. You are the master of your own game. Why would you talk to another human being like that, what has you hating so much? Why are you here and not watching sports, for fking your dog? Why do the words moron and troll come into your mind? Why the focus on morons and trolls, if you hate them so much, why are you here? What do non moron's and non trolls do? Why aren't you smart enough to go play with them? Are you a MORON OR TROLL?

Just asking, needed a little comedy in my own illusion here....
Old 14-07-2009, 05:14 AM   #165
judy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasalt View Post
Fascinating! So how exactly can we turn on our "junk" DNA? I get that consciousness changes my DNA and my reality, but how do I change my consciousness to make that happen? Some sort of meditation perhaps?

I wonder if there is any scientific evidence to suggest that this might actually be happening?
my guess is re-programming yourself. What do you want to be? Make a wish? What do you want your world to look like? We create by our thoughts and most of us think about things we don't have so we strive for them. We live in what we don't have, while we should be living in what we do have. If you want something, believe you have it. Look at past event's try to see something that was similar in feeling and just feel as if it is happening. In order for you to feel something your brain must make a chemical using peptides. The more you feel what you want to feel the more you actually create it. Getting stuck in the drama is the little evils. Think of it as a computer game, virtual reality, when you see something you don't like, what would you do in a game? Don't get emotionally caught up in it and stay on the game.

I could be wrong, but that's what appears to be going on. If this is all an illusion, then ya gotta admit my illusion is pretty different lol For some reason World Peace is strong in my DNA.
Old 14-07-2009, 05:25 AM   #166
judy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post
This can be one of the most important threads on this forum.

A place to put all the most up-to-date information on the nature of
conscious creation.

Eternal spirit's attitide is disappointing. He does great research
on important five-sense related topics- but has a terrible block
to any information that transcends this limited five-sense level.

This is NOT to negate the five-sense level.

This level is VITAL.

It is where we live, move and have our being.

But it is merely the 'effect'.

The energetic world of thoughts, feelings, beliefs and
fears is the causative level.

Eternal Spirit says they wouldn't lett his information out.

Of course not. That's why they always have the 'ridicule
lobby' always available - if such information is ever made
available.

To laugh at, ridicule such ideas.

And it works.

Tell most people in the general public that they can shape
their own reality - and they will laugh at you.

Ask david Icke.

When he first talked about this idea in his first book - the
truth vibrations.

But the veil is lifting.

Their wall is beginning to crack.

'Lightworkers' from other times? - other dimensions?? are 'birthing'
(people like tinmenace, lottie) and anchoring this new understanding?

Things are changing.

Notice the difference in people's attitudes to dave icle in the
UK and Ireland now- compared to 1990.
I have to point out my opinion here. They don't know all the secrets, if they did then they would know that they are creating their own realities. They truly believe in living in a world where people are suffering and they closed to it. They know more then anymore that it goes on, they know more about the suffering then most of us, yet they choose to watch and do nothing. Why would someone create such a reality? Really think about it?

They don't know love, they don't know how to be included or include others. They have been told they are the best, they strived to get someone's attention when they were kids. Something happened to them when they were young, they learned this behavior from an adult that gave birth to them. Forgive them for they know not what they are doing.

YOur reality is to see the evil in the world. If you want to see love, find love in your enemies. It's easy to see love in those who easily love you back, it's hard to see and give love to those who are lacking it.

If they had the hole story, they would know what they are doing and they wouldn't be doing it. They just don't know...

I could be wrong, but hey it's my DNA talking
Old 14-07-2009, 06:01 AM   #167
judy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmt head View Post
Reminds me of a NOISA quote ( a dutch drum and bass band)

The only thing that got in the way of my music course was making my music lol
The only think that got in my way of my awareness
was my un-awareness.
Old 15-07-2009, 04:18 AM   #168
godgoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigus_dickus View Post
nice posts ladies.

here is Lipton on a 2000 vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLZ7GqWpEqM

(google video doesn't work today?)
I understand what bruce is talking about here. I can understand why the cell still functions when the nucleus is missing. Because the functions of the cell are electrostatic catalytic. Meaning that it just goes and goes until the circuit is broken. I doubt though that transcription could occur with the nucleus missing, so I doubt the cell could divide. There would still be mitochondrial DNA present. But as for translation and transcription the cell would be useless at maintenance and repair. So genes I would have to agree are responsible. Without the nucleus there would be no tRNA, mRNA rRNA so there would essentially be no way of producing peptides. Other words there would be no expression at all (only an auotomotion). Once a cell has reached functionality then it remains functional until the circuit is broken, when peptides are mutated and functionality is impaired. And thus is destroyed by the quality control systems within the cell. So without DNA the cell is a ticking time bomb. And without DNA the life time of a cell would be simply dictated by chance as any energy at any time could interveine with cognition. Without DNA energy can not be balanced.

everyone knows that the environment expresses our genes, it's called phenotypic variabilty. So it is no secret all genes of all species express other species genes. It's like bruce stated in another interview. About the fight or flight principal. I think I can follow bruce here on many aspects. An example of this, why a gazelle remains an erbivore while the cheetah remains a carnivore, This is phenotypic variabilty as the cheetahs genes are directly expressing the gazelles into submission. In essence falling prey to the cheetah. I think there is a long way to go. To fully understand what is going on. So submission I believe will express our genes into being more submissive and falling prey to other dominant energies. So I sit and wonder why is it that a system, which can produce a dominant energy such as a lion and a submissive energy, such as a gazelle? Why wouldn't this all be being waged out by carnivorous species? Why the submissive species? Can't they get their shit together? unless obviously they are being acted upon. Or wouldn't everything be eating grass? It does seem as though, as one contracts the other expands, so the submissive giving rise to the dominant?

I think the conscious energies here can be split into three categories, carnivorous, erbivorous and omnivorous. omnivorous being neutral.

PS
The only way to stop the cell from functioning as bruce must know is to remove the powerplant, not the brain. The mitochondria. This will stop catalys
The Engineer.co.uk

Last edited by godgoo; 15-07-2009 at 08:25 AM.
godgoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009, 05:46 AM   #169
branjo

Evolution does not favour the "strong" though, it favours those "perceived" as weak. An ecosystem is only as strong as its weakest link. So the lion is far more dependent on the gazelle than the gazelle is the lion. The lion is kind of the weakest link.

If the submissive grazing herds were to all die off, the lion would follow shortly after it, they'd have nothing to eat, but if lions were to die off the grazing herds would flourish, but the quality of the herd would weaken and taper off probably.

The good thing the lion provides for the gazelle is its focus on breeding, within the herd is also a hierarchy, better genetics, stamina etc, the lion provides a consequence to lax breeding.

I would say the ability to evolve is the strongest link in any species, and the prey is always alert and prepared for its environment to suddenly change. The predator will expect its environment to never change, and has a very hard time when it does, many are threatened with extinction because of their refusal to adapt.

Bruce Lipton is freaking awesome btw

Last edited by branjo; 15-07-2009 at 05:47 AM. Reason: to add that Bruce Lipton is freaking awesome ...lol
branjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009, 06:08 AM   #170
godgoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinstrangeworld View Post
It would have to be a very refined system with zero=0 loss. I dont think it would be possible. it would have to be a system where there was no enthalpy and zero entropy. and it would be too cold. The only reason why we humans feed and other species feed. Is obviously to grow so we need more material, but also to balance the energy within our biological system. in essence a human being or any other life form is acting as some sort of vaccum. Which maybe it has to be. Or cognition would cease. and we would be inanimate. Maybe we need the constant flow of energy to become animate. I believe it is the very processes of ingestion and excretion of materials, which makes us animate. as the flow of energy is electrostatic.
The Engineer.co.uk

Last edited by godgoo; 15-07-2009 at 06:19 AM.
Old 15-07-2009, 06:15 AM   #171
godgoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by branjo View Post
Evolution does not favour the "strong" though, it favours those "perceived" as weak. An ecosystem is only as strong as its weakest link. So the lion is far more dependent on the gazelle than the gazelle is the lion. The lion is kind of the weakest link.

If the submissive grazing herds were to all die off, the lion would follow shortly after it, they'd have nothing to eat, but if lions were to die off the grazing herds would flourish, but the quality of the herd would weaken and taper off probably.

The good thing the lion provides for the gazelle is its focus on breeding, within the herd is also a hierarchy, better genetics, stamina etc, the lion provides a consequence to lax breeding.

I would say the ability to evolve is the strongest link in any species, and the prey is always alert and prepared for its environment to suddenly change. The predator will expect its environment to never change, and has a very hard time when it does, many are threatened with extinction because of their refusal to adapt.

Bruce Lipton is freaking awesome btw
I agree, but in the case of eating and being eaten. Which would you choose?
The Engineer.co.uk

Last edited by godgoo; 15-07-2009 at 06:15 AM.
Old 15-07-2009, 06:32 AM   #172
godgoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by godgoo View Post
It would have to be a very refined system with zero=0 loss. I dont think it would be possible. it would have to be a system where there was no enthalpy and zero entropy. and it would be too cold. The only reason why we humans feed and other species feed. Is obviously to grow so we need more material, but also to balance the energy within our biological system. in essence a human being or any other life form is acting as some sort of vaccum. Which maybe it has to be. Or cognition would cease. and we would be inanimate. Maybe we need the constant flow of energy to become animate. I believe it is the very processes of ingestion and excretion of materials, which makes us animate. as the flow of energy is electrostatic.
we are only as hard wearing as our first ionization energies. On the micro scale.
The Engineer.co.uk

Last edited by godgoo; 15-07-2009 at 06:34 AM.
Old 15-07-2009, 03:15 PM   #173
judy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by godgoo View Post
Why wouldn't this all be being waged out by carnivorous species? Why the submissive species? Can't they get their shit together?
I believe the opposites in this experience provides the lesson, or the growth. Why be dominate, Why be submissive, what else is there? This human experience has been trapped in these two experiences and it's our dysfunction of both that keeps us striving for answers. It's giving this species direction to follow in our development.
Old 15-07-2009, 09:03 PM   #174
stockstalker

Scientists also discovered a link between lung cancer and wearing leather shoes...
stockstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009, 09:35 PM   #175
judy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockstalker View Post
Scientists also discovered a link between lung cancer and wearing leather shoes...
you're down on scientists?

Science has gotten it wrong for years, but they are the one's looking into explanations of what's really going on. I believed in God and if he's here he sucks at showing up. Government sucks, organizations working on world peace appear to be sucking. BUT there are some scientists that are saying completely different science, it's pretty interesting and makes a ton of sense. But as usual it is missing important information and that's because they are only peaces of a hug puzzle.

science is now saying YOU hold more information then any tools they can create. Science is only a reflection of what we think we know about ourselves. Computers are designed exactly as the way our brains work, or the way we think our brains work. Now they are getting into the quantum sciences and everything we thought to be true turns out is completely false. Science is now saying everything is wrong, - not so much that it's wrong but it's only part of a bigger picture.

I love my science
Old 15-07-2009, 09:44 PM   #176
stockstalker

There's too much pseudo-scientific BS on these boards. While the stuff presented by physicist Nassim Haramein has certain validity to it, he seems like a rather clueless and idealistic figure.

Did you know that Thomas Edison didn't actually invented the incandescent light bulb that we came to knew? Some other poor, idealistic inventor did, thinking he wanted to make a better world with it. Along comes Thomas, who rapes and pillages the inventor for his idea. Now the world only knows Thomas Edison = light bulb. The hero was the one the world had forgotten.

So, in a sense, it also seems that Nassim is an idealistic simpleton, much like the poor chap, who worked on the light bulb, or the other poor chap who worked on Napster and had his idea stolen while he was napping. Nassim doesn't take into account the reality of human nature.

Last edited by stockstalker; 15-07-2009 at 09:45 PM.
stockstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 12:29 AM   #177
vreeswijk

great thread.

the only way we are ever going to find out if we have the ability to use our consciousness to influence the fabric of "reality" is if we actively apply our thoughts towards this goal. reading books will not verify this, and simply doubting it without sincere experimentation will not disprove it.

so why not actually start working to focus on making things better and evolving through the application of better thinking/feeling?
vreeswijk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 04:44 PM   #178
judy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreeswijk View Post
great thread.

the only way we are ever going to find out if we have the ability to use our consciousness to influence the fabric of "reality" is if we actively apply our thoughts towards this goal. reading books will not verify this, and simply doubting it without sincere experimentation will not disprove it.

so why not actually start working to focus on making things better and evolving through the application of better thinking/feeling?
I don't think we understand what better thinking "is" yet.

good intentions has done plenty of damage to this planet yet we are unaware of it yet. How we think is very important, it is what will bring the shift but we have to realize that it starts with YOU. You can't convince anyone else what to think or if it is good or bad = meaning the best way to think is without judgment. We all have something positive to offer the planet, EACH ONE OF US is a piece of a huge puzzle and what appears to be wrong at first might be the answer we've all been looking for.

so in my opinion when the entire globe stops judging others then we will be on the right track. HARD THING TO DO.
Old 18-07-2009, 09:15 PM   #179
ustane

I saw when someone came back from Avebury, who noticed a mole he had on his thigh had disapeared, and reappeared on his back. Avebury is the heart chakra of the planet where there are more ley lines than anywhere.
ustane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 12:15 AM   #180
judy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockstalker View Post
There's too much pseudo-scientific BS on these boards. While the stuff presented by physicist Nassim Haramein has certain validity to it, he seems like a rather clueless and idealistic figure.

Did you know that Thomas Edison didn't actually invented the incandescent light bulb that we came to knew? Some other poor, idealistic inventor did, thinking he wanted to make a better world with it. Along comes Thomas, who rapes and pillages the inventor for his idea. Now the world only knows Thomas Edison = light bulb. The hero was the one the world had forgotten.

So, in a sense, it also seems that Nassim is an idealistic simpleton, much like the poor chap, who worked on the light bulb, or the other poor chap who worked on Napster and had his idea stolen while he was napping. Nassim doesn't take into account the reality of human nature.
if we require a chemical mixture of peptides to experience our thoughts
and that mixture is stored in each of our cells = DNA

Then we share all past thoughts of everyone in our genealogy, on a chemical basis without the understanding of words given to understand the chemical mixture.

If my grandmother knew natural ways of healing, and my mother shared the same talent, I would institutionally develop the same gift because it would be in my DNA.

IF we started off as Adam and Eve then who had the original thought about anything? There is no such thing as discovering something on your own, you couldn't. YOu need the experience of bumping into other forms of reality to recognize who you are or what anything really is. If there ever was a good idea, trust without doubt somebody else already thought about it and maybe 100 years before you even thought of the idea yourself.

A good idea that POPS into your head - somebody probably was trying to educate you for years and you just "GOT IT" when you were by yourself lol.

We are all one, one mind thinking it's many. We suffer from multiple personality disorder lol.