Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 20-11-2012, 11:06 PM   #20321
marlowe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakingthedead View Post
Another of Jimmy's friends

Deborah Cavendish, Duchess of Devonshire

Known to her family as "Debo", Deborah Mitford married Lord Andrew Cavendish, younger son of the 10th Duke of Devonshire, in 1941. When Cavendish's older brother, William, Marquess of Hartington, was killed in combat in 1944, Cavendish became heir to the dukedom and Marquess of Hartington; in 1950, upon the death of his father, he became the 11th Duke of Devonshire.

he Duchess is the maternal grandmother of the fashion model Stella Tennant and a maternal aunt of Max Mosley, former president of the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA).

From his auction..

A collection of Christmas greetings cards, including from members of the Royal Household, four from Princess Alexandra (1936- ) The Honourable Lady Ogilvy and Sir Angus Ogilvy (1928-2004); and two handwritten postcards from Deborah (1920- ) Duchess of Devonshire, signed 'Debo' (approx. 30)

Provenance: From the estate of Sir Jimmy Savile. OBE, KCSG, LLD (1926-2011)

Ah, Chatsworth House...

Last edited by marlowe; 20-11-2012 at 11:09 PM.
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 11:06 PM   #20322
concernedmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by oonalu View Post
Attachment 7987

Reminds me is Kitty still in Vietnam
what's with Illuminati hand signal?
concernedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 11:07 PM   #20323
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux_mundi View Post
Yes, of course - school trains us not to think - not to question! The parents have all already gone through the system and have effectively been lobotomised. However, I was equally well trained once and have now re-educated myself. University helped because it helped me to see that everything is propaganda. Since then, I can't read a newspaper "story" without dissecting it to see what the agenda is. My faculty was predominantly Marxist by the way - I'm sure this is the case elsewhere - which is why these University educated people are so easily sucked into Common Purpose.

Anyway - the BBC - we've been trained to think of it as our benevolent "Aunty Beeb" - it is more like the Wicked Uncle Ernie in the Who song! A big fat corrupt perverted propaganda machine.

http://youtu.be/hFhO7EU08Tg

Children in Need - psyops - psychological warfare against our children.

Remember - the boys at Bryn Estyn had to report to Peter Howarth's flat in their pyjamas - making it all the easier to molest them. Not just physically - psychologically - the clothes you wear affect your confidence. All those children at school in their pyjamas last week were very vulnerable.
Must be part of a global curriculum thing because about 8 weeks ago a whole classroom of primary students (about age -8 or 9) AND their teachers walked past our shop all wearing pyjamas, slippers and a dressing gown.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 11:07 PM   #20324
thehuntergatherer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin1972 View Post
Sweet revenge...Bubbles....the only time Jimmy Savile has been attacked and goosed by an angry little bird.
thehuntergatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 11:10 PM   #20325
thehuntergatherer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by concernedmom View Post
he has GOT to have had a direct Royal connection, they were way too familiar with him.
Yes but with the Royals they only ever first speak to you really if youve been approved or introduced to them by one of their own kind.I remember my uncle saying this ,he knew Princess Anne very well.Its their little vetting system.
Old 20-11-2012, 11:10 PM   #20326
bubbleinthemachine

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor fish View Post
+1

I would jail anyone involved in secret societies for min 5 years. Zero tolerance.
I don't think I do agree with this otherwise how could any resistance occur?

Exhibit A - All extremely brave real-life resistance networks ever (that concur with a moral world order)

Exhibit B - Dumbledore's Army
bubbleinthemachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 11:12 PM   #20327
coco the clown

I've seen several posts throughout this thread asking about how we should plan for a future or what it might look like.
Today I found my future from Clif High at his Half Past Human website

Quote:
They want you tipping your hat, bending your knee, and averting your eyes when they pass. They want you abjectly servile. They are not content with merely stealing your life's work and energy, they want you quivering in slavish gratitude for your chains.
Quote:
So, thinking about it a lot more, i came to the conclusion that my best response is to follow the words of genius, and take Buckminster Fuller's admonition to heart: don't bother to fight them, invent the system that replaces them.
Quote:
ALL government originates as a contract between individuals.
Quote:
There is no 'authority' on earth other than humans.... So no claim by any human, or group of humans, is in any way more valid than any other claim....
Rather than clutter this savile paedophile thread, it is posted here;
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1061149920

thought provoking stuff
coco the clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 11:14 PM   #20328
concernedmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
Ah, Chatsworth House...

Sorry! I just had a maniacal snigger to myself when I saw the topiary WTF!?

I bet the gardener LOVES his job

Seriously I feel I am slipping further and further down the rabbit hole with every new page on this thread. Since have 'woken up' it seems absolutely nothing is as it once was!
concernedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 11:14 PM   #20329
trafficker
Banned

Sinn Fein leader Gerry Adams has revealed his father sexually abused children in his family. The admission came in a radio broadcast yesterday, just hours after it emerged his younger brother Liam is wanted for child sex offences. Adams said he had known of his father's crimes for more than a decade.

Dark secret: Gerry Adams and his father in 1992

Six years ago the Sinn Fein president ensured that Gerry Adams senior was accorded a republican hero's funeral after his death aged 77. Adams told how his father, who had 13 children, engaged in 'the psychological and emotional and physical and sexual abuse of a child, of his child'. Last night it was claimed Adams senior had been nicknamed 'The Dirty Wee Man' and 'The Babysitter'. The IRA endorsed punishment beatings and 'knee- cappings' of petty criminals and sex offenders, yet questions are being asked about why members of the Adams family were apparently let off the hook.

One critic, speaking anonymously, said last night: 'Adams's father got a full, republican funeral. The fact this was allowed to happen shows they were all protecting him, right up until the end - and protecting Gerry's career in the movement and his position of power as an MP, nothing else.' The extraordinary turn of events began when it was revealed Adams's brother Liam, in his 50s, had been accused by his daughter Aine Tyrell, 36, of sexually abusing her from the age of four. She first made the allegations in 1987 when she was 14 and has now waived her anonymity to make them in public - and to complain Adams has not given her the support she deserves in seeking justice. Adams claimed he had believed his niece's allegations from the beginning and said he had not seen his brother for 15 years until a series of meetings between 2002 and 2007. He has now urged Liam, who disappeared after failing to attend a Belfast court hearing more than a year ago, to come forward and meet police about 23 charges of abuse.
trafficker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 11:14 PM   #20330
border reiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicos View Post
http://thesumpplug.blogspot.co.uk/20...mbino-obe.html

Don't know if this has been posted but interesting bits of info in this article. DLT and So Vile go a long, long way back according to this.

Also quite a lot about So Vile's early days in the dance halls.

I am plodding on - slowly - trying to connect So Vile to Mountbatten before 1966 but it's a long slog.

I'm just a lurker I know, but great going all of you. What you manage to discover between you is amazing, so I hope this might be of some use.
Great find chicos!

This is a must-read guys - lots of background stuff I've not read before!

Quote:
And not just up North. By the early Sixties he’d also secured what is now called a “significant presence” down South. One of the Mecca clubs under Jimmy Savile’s very-much-hands-on purview — he nipped down the A1 to DJ there on Monday nights — was the Ilford Palais. And although he didn’t take his Yorkshire bruisers with him for that gig, you can’t say he skimped on their substitutes. One of his doormen at the Palais was the boxer Billy Walker, who no doubt would have become the British pro-heavyweight champion had it not been for the immovable hegemony of Henry Cooper. Walker’s brother and manager, George, had been Billy Hill’s minder. If you can’t quite place the name Billy Hill, he was the Kray twins’ patron.
Quote:
We may never find out who Jimmy Savile really was: whether the entertainer, the philanthropist, the discotheque pioneer, the loner, the Bevin Boy, the loyal company man, the daft-coiffed eccentric, the secure-mental-hospital administrator, the all-in wrestler, the sociopath, the counsellor to royalty, the morgue attendant, the marathon runner or the serial sex fiend. At various times he was all those things. But it seems that from the early Fifties until at least the mid-Sixties he was, above all, a crook.
http://thesumpplug.blogspot.co.uk/20...mbino-obe.html

Last edited by border reiver; 20-11-2012 at 11:29 PM.
border reiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 11:19 PM   #20331
wakingthedead

It just keeps coming..

A police presentation piece, of a truncheon, a badge and handcuffs on a mahogany base, with a plaque engraved 'Presented to Jimmy Savile O.B.E. By the members of the eastern division of the Leicestershire Constabulary at their Open Day 15th June 1974', 39cm long

[Smoking accessories] Including: a table lighter, with a pseudo coat of arms and applied plaque to the reverse engraved 'To Jimmy, Love Always The Mice'; another table lighter by Colibri, in white onyx engraved 'To Jimmy Savile from his friends at the Fraud Squad'; two pocket lighters, two pipes, a cigar cutter, an unopened box of matches 'Keep calm and light a cigar' and a laminated card 'Thank you for smoking'

wakingthedead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 11:20 PM   #20332
hagbardceline
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56cheffy View Post
?? has this photo of the rolls royce been doctored? only i could have sworn first time i saw this pic near start of this thread the number plate was JS 247.
i def remember because someone was speculating about the numbers and i remember thinking at the time nah its just 24-7 ie 24 hours a day 7 days a week
now its 954 what the hell?
anyone else notice this? unless i'm thinking of a different photo
Maybe you saw this one
http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti...he+Convertible[/QUOTE]

Yeah, someone has been pissin about with Photoshop.
It was definitely posted with the "JS 247" registration very early on in this thread.
hagbardceline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 11:24 PM   #20333
border reiver

I think this might be the car that Vile referred to as being 'a fake Rolls'. I spent a couple of hours on it earlier and might have boiled it down to a modified 1930s Austin 18hp. Not really enough on the pic to nail it though.

This registration plate is now on a Hyundai, by the way.
border reiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 11:27 PM   #20334
brontide

Quote:
Come on now..

Charles (1948- ) Prince of Wales and Camilla (1947- ) Duchess of Cornwall, signed Christmas greetings card, the 8vo stiff white folding card with a colour photograph inside of the Prince and Duchess aboard a ship, signed by Prince Charles and Camilla in black fountain pen ink alongside a printed greeting 'Jimmy- kindest regards Charles and Camilla', with two gilt embossed crests to the front cover, in a special delivery envelope franked Buckingham Palace dated 17.12.08

Charles (1948- ) Prince of Wales, signed Christmas greetings card, the 8vo stiff white folding card with a colour photograph inside of the Prince flanked by Princes William and Harry in a Highland house, signed by Prince Charles in black fountain pen ink alongside a printed greeting 'Jimmy- Affectionately Charles', with a gilt embossed badge to the front cover, in a special delivery envelope franked Buckingham Palace dated 1.12.00

Charles (1948- ) Prince of Wales, signed Christmas greetings card, the 8vo stiff white folding card with a colour photograph inside of the Prince flanked by Princes William and Harry aboard a ship, signed by Prince Charles in black fountain pen ink alongside a printed greeting 'Jimmy- and kindest regards from Charles', with a gilt embossed badge to the front cover, no envelope NO DATE BUT LOOKS ABOUT THE YEAR DIANA DIED

Charles (1948- ) Prince of Wales and Diana (1961-1997) Princess of Wales, signed Christmas greetings card, the 8vo stiff white folding card with a colour photograph inside of the Prince and Princess with Princes William and Harry in a garden, signed by Prince Charles and Princess Diana in black fountain pen ink alongside a printed greeting 'Jimmy- and much more from Charles and Diana X', with two gilt embossed armorials to the front cover, no envelope

And the list goes on..every year
Some were perhaps posted directly to Chequers...
Old 20-11-2012, 11:28 PM   #20335
thehuntergatherer
Inactive

Quote:
It just keeps coming..

A police presentation piece, of a truncheon, a badge and handcuffs on a mahogany base, with a plaque engraved 'Presented to Jimmy Savile O.B.E. By the members of the eastern division of the Leicestershire Constabulary at their Open Day 15th June 1974', 39cm long

[Smoking accessories] Including: a table lighter, with a pseudo coat of arms and applied plaque to the reverse engraved 'To Jimmy, Love Always The Mice'; another table lighter by Colibri, in white onyx engraved 'To Jimmy Savile from his friends at the Fraud Squad'; two pocket lighters, two pipes, a cigar cutter, an unopened box of matches 'Keep calm and light a cigar' and a laminated card 'Thank you for smoking'

Fraud squad...the mice,god ..intruiging...which group of friends where jimmys mice...creepy.That needs some more investigating.
Old 20-11-2012, 11:28 PM   #20336
brontide

Jimmy $avi£e

Royal Naval Physiological Laboratory?!

Last edited by brontide; 20-11-2012 at 11:34 PM.
brontide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 11:33 PM   #20337
trafficker
Banned

Originally Posted by TommyO'Brien

This whole story is getting weirder and weirder. The man was clearly a prize manipulator and twisted evil child abuser but at this stage too much staff is being claimed without actual evidence. It is how feeding frenzies work. The truth comes out. Then more and more claims are made that less reliable, before finally all sorts of nonsense starts appearing often from a mixture of those who cynically try to get themselves into the big story and those who are just have overactive imaginations.

The problem is that eventually so much patent shyt starts appearing that ALL the allegations start being doubted, including the true ones. There were paedophiles connected with the Republican movement (we all know of Liam Adams) just as there were elsewhere. Savile's fame meant he could pretty much get 'access all areas' with any organisation or person or club. So if he wanted to make contact with Republicans they wouldn't have said 'no'. But would he have been likely to have made contact?

Maybe his contacts were though paedophiles in the movement rather than though the movement directly but he believed those figures had enough sway to get things done. Or maybe it was just a bit of bragging by him. The man did seem to be enjoy living dangerously 'for the thrill'. Maybe the contacts if through were part of that. Who knows?

http://www.politics.ie/forum/media/1...ville-254.html

Last edited by trafficker; 20-11-2012 at 11:34 PM.
trafficker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 11:34 PM   #20338
heartbeatsalute

Incredible images marlowe!
For somoe reason it made me think of MJ's Neverland

The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.

Last edited by heartbeatsalute; 20-11-2012 at 11:43 PM.
heartbeatsalute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 11:34 PM   #20339
justin1972

Quote:
Originally Posted by can_o_worms View Post
[What a dickhead]

VETERAN DJ Sir Jimmy Savile brought a historic Scottish tourist village to a standstill - after filling the water tank of his camper van with petrol.
My theory is this...

Whenever he was publicly acting the fool (or jogging a few yards till he was ferried by chaffeur to a finish line) one of his "fixes" was taking place elsewhere.

You can just imagine... "Not me, Mister Officer, sir. I was raising millions for charity, on a marathon in Edinburgh. My camper van was stolen. I was holed-up in hospital having quadruple heart-bypass surgery, refusing all visitors for three weeks. I was on a cruise..." Etc.

What better alibi than having a news story marking your location and the date of your being in that location?
justin1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 11:34 PM   #20340
wakingthedead

Default Last for tonight..I am bushed!!

And back to the Jersey connection...f****n monster..going through his belongings tonight..he actually kept trophies of everything..really feel physically sick!! And as for the rest of the scum bags..you cannot hide from us any longer..you can threaten us with your parasitical lawyers but we will find ways too expose your rancid lifestyle..ok I feel better now, so time for bed. Love and light to you all xx

[Channel Islands] An International Year of the Child ceramic plaque for Jersey, 15cm diameter; a shield wall plaque for Jersey Battle of Flowers, 1969; a copper heart shaped plaque, inscribed 'Jimmy Savile O.B.E.', blue velvet mounted with a plaque inscribed 'To Jimmy With Heartfelt Thanks For Invaluable Assistance 1969-1979 In Raising Funds For The Ever Grateful Children Of Guernsey "LUV", Ladies of Variety, Tent 55', 33cm square overall; a stainless steel tray, engraved 'To Jimmy Savile O.B.E With thanks for a great walk Easter Monday, 1976 From Aquila Youth Centre Jersey', 37cm long; and a printed flier for battle of Flowers Centenary Special 'An Evening with Jimmy Savile'
wakingthedead is offline   Reply With Quote