Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 06-07-2012, 08:15 AM   #1181
ritchs

There was a disturbance in the Force and we have entered a parallel time line. If this had not happened the arrests would have proceeded as scheduled. TPTB have created a vortex using Haarp. But they may have created more problems for themselves in the end. Karma will be a bitch. We will update as more news comes in. Stay tuned...

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:46 AM   #1182
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchs View Post
There was a disturbance in the Force and we have entered a parallel time line. If this had not happened the arrests would have proceeded as scheduled. TPTB have created a vortex using Haarp. But they may have created more problems for themselves in the end. Karma will be a bitch. We will update as more news comes in. Stay tuned...
Oh, right, right. How 'bout I tune out instead lol.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:44 PM   #1183
chockimon

Imminent Televised Event-Mass arrests of cabal 3 months later.

Meanwhile, back on the ranch.
chockimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 04:00 PM   #1184
harry501

Although I smell BS on this, the sudden avalanche of fraud cases agaisnt banks and busniessmen, pharmaceutical companies, celebrities not paying taxes is pretty strange that it's all happening at once?

Libor
Nigerian Lottery
Mexican Election
Rodrigo Rato ex-bankia Spain
Pharma Giant USA $3billion
Queensland Govt taking money from Govt employees
Italy Road Project £307 million
Fraud Malware on Facebook
Italian Football

all to name but a few, all recently reported.

Not that it's down to this Drake guy I don't think
harry501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 04:25 PM   #1185
gwynned

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry501 View Post
Although I smell BS on this, the sudden avalanche of fraud cases agaisnt banks and busniessmen, pharmaceutical companies, celebrities not paying taxes is pretty strange that it's all happening at once?

Libor
Nigerian Lottery
Mexican Election
Rodrigo Rato ex-bankia Spain
Pharma Giant USA $3billion
Queensland Govt taking money from Govt employees
Italy Road Project £307 million
Fraud Malware on Facebook
Italian Football

all to name but a few, all recently reported.

Not that it's down to this Drake guy I don't think
And we could add that the Chinese apparently the London Metals Exchange (to help stabilize the price of metals???) and AMC, the propagandist arm, according to some, of the Illuminati.

Then there was the CBS news report on UFOs which was quite positive.

To a close observer, it would appear that the TRUTH is being revealed bit by bit in a way that doesn't cause panic among the populace.

I suggest we all wait and see how matters unfold before we jump to any conclusions.

I don't know who Drake is, but since he seems such a ridiculous mouthpiece for a world takeover by the White Hats, I have a tendency to believe him.
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:19 AM   #1186
yass

I'm not laughing! Okay, maybe I am just a bit amused.

I wouldn't even bother with the article, I'd go straight to the comments. Galactic Jack posted this at my yahoo group yesterday.

Message from the Galactic Federation of Light 7/9/12
‘News Flash: Arrests in Full Swing’

http://www.ascensionearth2012.org/20...ion-of_09.html

Example comment:
Quote:
Marc Brown said...

OK, this is the deal, i have my video camera ready, my android is ready. I am ready to purchase a plane ticket for anywhere on the planet. ok..i am prepared to risk my life to get the footage needed to convince the public that you are indeed making progress in the arrest..the only thing i need from you is the info neccessary to get the footage. Once i have the footage i can bring it back here and give it to my friend at FOX and we will put it on the local news, from there? the SKY is the limit. JUST give me the green light, Thank you Marc
July 9, 2012 5:26 PM

Quote:
Anonymous said...

Problem is : there's nothing to be reported???

Guerric
July 9, 2012 5:16 PM

Quote:
Anonymous said...

This is bullshit.
July 9, 2012 8:56 PM

^^^
Well, the above were comments from those not so quick to buy into it. Buy what? That the arrests are underway and in full swing but the media outlets won't report on it which is why, allegedly, we're not hearing about it. (If I recall this campaign began by telling people they will be soon be hearing about mass arrests in the news.)

On the flip side of the comments:

Quote:
Anonymous said...

Come on Regis Phillbin! Come on Oprah! Come on Mark Finan! Let the public know the truth! Come on George Clooney! Come on Hollywood! It's YOUR chance to right your wrongs! No longer are you blind to these atrocities! We love you and we need you NOW more than ever! I beg of you, if you are reading this... make these arrests public... our freedom is but a moment away...
July 9, 2012 4:03 PM
Quote:
Alexander Baggett said...

I can't agree more, dear media it is your time to shine for real now. Please step it up. We are waiting for you to report the truth.
July 9, 2012 5:11 PM

Quote:
Anonymous said...

!!!!!

Words just cannot convey my excitement now.

Many many thanks to Greg, GFL, and the Lightworkers fighting in mass media and all other fields.

My spirit will always be with you.

Tranquilasacypress
July 9, 2012 6:02 PM

bob12east said...

I expect that the ladies of BBC World News America -- Katty and Jane -- will be some of the first to break the blackout. I really hope that Brian Williams steps forward as well.
July 9, 2012 6:25 PM

Wil said...

This is absolutely fabulous.... TO SAY THE LEAST!!!!
Excited beyond all measure....
Love and Light
Wil
July 9, 2012 6:26 PM

Old 13-07-2012, 07:15 AM   #1187
morganrio
Inactive

As i already sayd, a good number of counsciousness are waking up .....this is a fact....in this scenario, some smart New Age marketers are playing with humans genuine hopes...
Lets not forget how many times these marketers have forecast events with dates that never happened
lets not forget that these marketers have sponsor Obama for example...and still some of them(GFL) consider him a Messia
Lets not forget their last BS....Drake 4 of July green light
But do you think they care????

Now i will play for one second their usual role..." Do we wanna bet 1.000 Eur that Drake will disappear...and a new caracter will emerge.....maybe the illegitimate son of Magdalene and Rockfeller taxi driver?

If a tv weatherman miss his forecast each day....what his going to happen to him-her?

I used heavy language in many case, to invite only to trust our feelings, and not to give away our power to these marketers....

So....i repeat what i sayd one month ago....are the Wilcocksuckers believers still alive or they have committed suicide???
morganrio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2012, 10:23 AM   #1188
harry501

Quote:
Originally Posted by morganrio View Post
As i already sayd, a good number of counsciousness are waking up .....this is a fact....in this scenario, some smart New Age marketers are playing with humans genuine hopes...
Lets not forget how many times these marketers have forecast events with dates that never happened
lets not forget that these marketers have sponsor Obama for example...and still some of them(GFL) consider him a Messia
Lets not forget their last BS....Drake 4 of July green light
But do you think they care????

Now i will play for one second their usual role..." Do we wanna bet 1.000 Eur that Drake will disappear...and a new caracter will emerge.....maybe the illegitimate son of Magdalene and Rockfeller taxi driver?

If a tv weatherman miss his forecast each day....what his going to happen to him-her?

I used heavy language in many case, to invite only to trust our feelings, and not to give away our power to these marketers....

So....i repeat what i sayd one month ago....are the Wilcocksuckers believers still alive or they have committed suicide???
It's ALL fecking nonsense. They pick up on genuine cases that have been going about and claim it as ONE OF OURS.

The conciousness awakening is a load of pants too. I actually read a thread on one of their goofy assed galactic federation sites that asked, "What new powers have you noticed since ascending?" OMFG.

Some answered though

"I know what my mum will say before she says it... I can't wait til she can read my thoughts and the telepathic communication is two way."

"IMy inuition is so sharp I know when someone will bump into my girlfreiend and can stop it before it happens".

"My meditation manifestations are iproving, i can think of a reality and the next day it manifests".

It's really quite scary how people have BOUGHT into all of this nonsense.

It's worse than Scientology.

How much in donations/subscriptions/books do these guys get? They are all as bad as each other and it's no coincidence they mostly all came from careers in meida and journalism!!!
Old 13-07-2012, 10:58 AM   #1189
noncooperation

I think the banking system is on the edge though of having its 'tabacco moment' - like when the tabacco industry had to admit their products were toxic.

Well the pressure is rising for the whole banking system to admit they are TOXIC - the so far released evidence indicates as such.

There is a max keiser vid on DI news today about this.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2012, 11:05 AM   #1190
harry501

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
I think the banking system is on the edge though of having its 'tabacco moment' - like when the tabacco industry had to admit their products were toxic.

Well the pressure is rising for the whole banking system to admit they are TOXIC - the so far released evidence indicates as such.

There is a max keiser vid on DI news today about this.
Yep, i agree. Although it's got nothing to do with Drakes, Wilcox, Galactic federations, ET. BUT they WILL claim it to be, and mugs will lap it up.

The banking collapse was always destined to self implode. It couldn't conclude any other way. The wealthy though will have most of their wealth covered and get slapped with fines, not coming from their personal wealth, but from the bankds/corporations most likely.
Old 13-07-2012, 11:09 AM   #1191
morganrio
Inactive

Quote:
Yep, i agree. Although it's got nothing to do with Drakes, Wilcox, Galactic federations, ET. BUT they WILL claim it to be, and mugs will lap it up.

The banking collapse was always destined to self implode. It couldn't conclude any other way. The wealthy though will have most of their wealth covered and get slapped with fines, not coming from their personal wealth, but from the bankds/corporations most likely.

Exactly
Old 13-07-2012, 11:22 AM   #1192
noncooperation

Quote:

Yeah, i know what you mean, but this whole Drake Wilcock think I never took LITERALLY - personally i take thinks like this as indicators of treads & possibilities - i don't treat much as FACT; especially with things like this.

If the banking system gets officially declared toxic - then this has A LOT to do with the sorts of things the Drake camp have been taking about.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!

Last edited by noncooperation; 13-07-2012 at 11:23 AM.
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2012, 11:23 AM   #1193
dolores1

Softly, softly, catchee monkey!

Working from within to avert panic?
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2012, 11:29 AM   #1194
harry501

Quote:
Yeah, i know what you mean, but this whole Drake Wilcock think I never took LITERALLY - personally i take thinks like this as indicators of treads & possibilities - i don't treat much as FACT; especially with things like this.

If the banking system gets officially declared toxic - then this has A LOT to do with the sorts of things the Drake camp have been taking about.
Yeah, i agree they 'talked about it', but so have economists of every country for decades. They could easily educate themselves from others. Everyone with insight into the system knew it would collapse.... which could result in fines/arrests. Making up as blog/some YT vids saying they are coming... well I'm sure a lot of economists cpould have done the same. Did they start up subscription websites? NOPE. Did they take in the New Age movement and say it's all happening because people are 'manifesting it in their minds'? NOPE.

The Drakes jumped on trends and were clever enough to see they could make a buck out of all this, abusing the good work REAL economists and throiwng in an ET angle to the mix. CONMEN comes to mind.

That's why their 'dates' don't come to anything, but instead they pick up on the same news we all get and claim they have 'insiders'.
Old 13-07-2012, 11:32 AM   #1195
morganrio
Inactive

Quote:

If they will attck Syria....Obama is right.....he was talking about.....
Old 13-07-2012, 11:34 AM   #1196
morganrio
Inactive

Quote:
yeah, i agree they 'talked about it', but so have economists of every country for decades. They could easily educate themselves from others. Everyone with insight into the system knew it would collapse.... Which could result in fines/arrests. Making up as blog/some yt vids saying they are coming... Well i'm sure a lot of economists cpould have done the same. Did they start up subscription websites? Nope. Did they take in the new age movement and say it's all happening because people are 'manifesting it in their minds'? Nope.

The drakes jumped on trends and were clever enough to see they could make a buck out of all this, abusing the good work real economists and throiwng in an et angle to the mix. Conmen comes to mind.

That's why their 'dates' don't come to anything, but instead they pick up on the same news we all get and claim they have 'insiders'.

...it is amazing how people are subtle...trying to forget what these marketers are doing: Creating blind sheeps at their knees, and make money out of it...nothing better than the gesuits with lourdes
Old 14-07-2012, 08:33 PM   #1197
phildee3

I reckon Fulford had it right - he just embellished things a tad

Look at this - the queen's bank, no less!
It's happening...

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/queens-bank...--finance.html
Old 14-07-2012, 09:36 PM   #1198
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post

It's happening...

Mass arrests and money disappearing out of accounts that have a lot of money are two different things.

I reckon what you posted above is part of this ongoing bank raid:

BREAKING: Huge Worldwide Cyber Bank Raid Ongoing

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=214920

People have different ideas about what it means, including that the rich are doing it themselves so that they can go down into their bunkers and it not appear that they are withdrawing their money with the intention of going down into their bunkers, or for whatever purposes.

There are several ideas about the money. I wouldn't credit it to Fulford and say "See, that's what he meant after-all". It's misleading.

Last edited by yass; 14-07-2012 at 09:37 PM.
Old 14-07-2012, 10:00 PM   #1199
morganrio
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post

It's happening...

----

i imagine you are lost after the green light....thanks god you find gentleman like yass that doesn t like offensive language.....
Old 15-07-2012, 06:04 AM   #1200
sniper13x
Banned

Do magical ninjas have calendars and watches?
sniper13x is offline   Reply With Quote