Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 27-10-2014, 06:45 PM   #21
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
If you listen to Delores Cannon we are all living all our incarnations at same time. So for instance I have already been a mean reptilian and nice human so there is no reason to be THAT again. I am living both those entities, lives , NOW.
So the OP, if she/he has never been a reptilian before can be one in her next life.
I can be another reppie in my next life too but it will be the NICER GENTLER type of reptilian. Maybe i will be a nice-female reptilian the next time around.

Maxine what incarnations are you living now? I know human. What are the others?
You wouldn't believe the crock of shit that's incarnating through me now!! Must be the Human disgrace's fucking fan club!! However, i always know when the superior Reptilian Gods/creators/protectors are around! They just appear smarter, and far more mature!

Last edited by maxine; 27-10-2014 at 06:49 PM.
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2014, 08:29 PM   #22
iciclesnow
Inactive

I didn't understand a word of that thread.
feel stupid.
iciclesnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2014, 08:50 PM   #23
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
So the OP, if she/he has never been a reptilian before can be one in her next life.
I am male.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.

Last edited by piskavac; 27-10-2014 at 08:50 PM.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2014, 08:52 PM   #24
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by iciclesnow View Post
Why?

and comprehend better.
Old 27-10-2014, 11:26 PM   #25
yelrah
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by piskavac View Post
In 1975, a man riding a moped in Bermuda was accidentally struck and killed by a taxi. One year later, the man’s brother, riding the very same moped, was killed in the very same way by the very same taxi driven by the very same driver -- and carrying the very same passenger.
was it a moped made out of an indestructable substance?
yelrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 12:10 AM   #26
1zenith
Banned

Default U are funny!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
You wouldn't believe the crock of shit that's incarnating through me now!! Must be the Human disgrace's fucking fan club!! However, i always know when the superior Reptilian Gods/creators/protectors are around! They just appear smarter, and far more mature!
OMG!! That's funny!! Ok then so this is your VERY FIRST existence then?? ON this 3D planet?

I liked Delores but I know you CANT believe everything. YOU can only believe what resonates with YOU. She thought NO mean e t beings existed period.
Well if you taunt them guess what you will get?
I guess she never taunted the WORST reptilian breed b4.

So ya if you dont believe it then its not TRUE for YOU.

AND i just know now that the 'spiritual' ppl like sylvia browne were full of shit among others i wont mention , who always preach to YOU/ME keep coming back here to 3D over and over again. Reincarnation is Bull shit.
That implies that those 'spiritual ' teachers don't understand that non- physical life is the best and this 3d is pure hell . They are brainwashed to think "death is bad and sad" "this 3D dimension is heaven so dont worry you will keep coming back over and over again to 3d". Deep down though she knew 3d was HELL. Ya the dumbass humans will keep coming back. OR they get soaked up by the god head and DIE 4ever.
Reincarnation don't resonate with ME anymore know that i figured some shit out about me. (u know big dick VISCIOUS 4D reptilian).
I actually BECAME that being in 2004. I was no damn HUMAN in my past life.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 12:14 AM   #27
1zenith
Banned

Default By your posts , you are still learning. lol

Quote:
feel stupid.
YOU haven't been socialized yet into Reptilian-ism.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2018, 08:44 PM   #28
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
Humans can't just choose to become Reptilian!
Isn't the Earth a planet of free will, and if somebody wants to reincarnate in reptilian humanoid body and society, can go there if he or she take a certain measures?

(sorry of activating this thread which was inactivated for 4 years). But I am still too curious about that issue.

and comprehend better.
Old 27-09-2018, 07:08 PM   #29
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
fuck off you cant blame the spread of war in WW1 and 2 on humans alone.

thats BULLCRAP.
Some people say Hitler was influenced by good-intention ETs, some say that he was influenced by a Reptilian race. Who knows what is truth.

But truth is, that we, earthly humankind, are very inclined to wars.

and comprehend better.
Old 27-09-2018, 07:49 PM   #30
piskavac

Quote:
feel stupid.
Don't feel stupid. I asked this question because if a humanoid being reincarnates in Reptilian Race, he is born to his parents by nesting the egg. This decrewases birth trauma to much extent. Allegedly those of earthly humans who are born by Cesarean Section smile immediately after being discorded from unbilical cord. And that smile is much spiritual. That way a person can regain his or her past life memories far more easily tahn those born through birth channel..

Now compare that to being born through vagina, purple-ish, suffocating in the channal, and crying immediately after being born.

Why not be humanoid and being born on this way?

and comprehend better.
Old 08-10-2018, 08:12 AM   #31
rooey

Quote:
Some people say Hitler was influenced by good-intention ETs, some say that he was influenced by a Reptilian race. Who knows what is truth.

the people who financed the wars, in their secret club, deal with interdimensionals all the time. ww1 and ww2 were sacrifices..
Old 08-10-2018, 12:49 PM   #32
the nine

Quote:

That's like saying animals are very inclined to squashing themselves into trucks and and long for the execution bolt..
It's not a character trait, it's the will of those who have established control of the masses
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote