Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 17-04-2009, 03:10 PM   #1
sade
Inactive

Lightbulb The bohemian grove: Moloch is not an owl

(Please watch the video above so you'll know what Im talking about)

After finding out about this, I did my own research and I have not found one source that would say Moloch was an owl,
so what exactly are these twats then worshipping? Is it all just a big joke fueled with heroin and booze?

This whole Moloch thing seems to be coming from both Icke and Jones, who said that the owl they were worshipping at BG was Moloch,
but Moloch is represented as a bull, so something is clearly off. If who they are worshipping in the Bohemian Grove is indeed Minerva,
it would explain the dollar bill, since there's clearly and owl and the webs of a spider, that being Arachnes web!

It has lately started to cross my mind that maybe the elite are hardcore-christians who are trying to get rid of some other group who might just be on our side? A bit like the illuminati version of Dan Brown. There is also no evidence that they have really killed anybody in those rituals, so who is trying to make who look bad and why? Satan is also a christian invention, so why is all the elite stuff associated with it? Is perhaps a christian organization, behind all of these accusations?

Last edited by sade; 17-04-2009 at 03:11 PM.
sade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 03:43 PM   #2
wazaaap

u make some great points!
wazaaap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 03:51 PM   #3
ronisron
Inactive

Many ancient deities are represented not only by one or more names, they are also represented by one or more images. The "Owl as Molech/Molech as Owl" information is not fodder made up on "CT" sites, the information is much older than that.

Horus, the "savior" of the Babylonian Church, is also known by Tamos. His mother is Semiramis, and she has a huge representation in image as the Statue of Liberty. Molech is worshipped as a Bull, and an Owl. This is done to protect the worshippers of said deities, to mask who or what it is that they are really praying to.

The owl is on the US dollar, as is Masonic symbology. Masonic beliefs predate Christianity..... the Owl appears in the street layout of Washington DC, and it appears alongside of pyramids and pentagrams in these layouts. Mason's predate Christianity, pentagrams, owls and pyramids are not "Christian" in any way.

I have to say, I believe you're a little off base with this.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 03:55 PM   #4
father ted
Inactive

Moloch seems to be lillith, whom is represented as a female half human/reptilian in mythology. She used an owl to track down someone (I forget) who was sent to the underworld where it's dark - something like that.

I believe the moloch caracter is actualy supposed to be androgynous having a seperate male character and a seperate female character which would be confused as two seperate entities/deities.
father ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 03:57 PM   #5
father ted
Inactive

Default Typical lilith representation:

father ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 04:19 PM   #6
sade
Inactive

Gods, Goddesses and so on all tend to have different names, yes,
just like Moloch was called Molech, Molekh or Molek, but has he ever been represented by an owl? Never.
Proof might change my opinion, but there is none. Moloch, the one you sacrifice children to,
(which btw is probably a christian invention) is just not the one they seem to be worshipping at the Bohemian Grove.
Then again, this could all just be a big damn joke to them or worse,
this could all be the doings of a christian group that is trying to bring down those who are trying to keep the ancient knowledge alive.)

Ted: The Lilith association is a good one, I also thought about it myself,
but it somehow doesn't seem to fit. Lilith is much more associated with the serpent than any other animal,
whereas Minerva is with the Owl at all times. She doesn't 'fit' the dollar bill spider webs either. :F

Also, where is the proof that freemasonry is older than christianity?
(-edit- 1390 is the oldest proof found, according to wiki)
To my knowledge they only started in the 17th century.
(And If something is older than christianity, that's the Goddess worship that included Lilith.)

Last edited by sade; 17-04-2009 at 04:27 PM.
Old 17-04-2009, 04:22 PM   #7
gilly
Banned

I've also heard the name Baal in relation to the Mollech figure.

The elite haven't forgotten the hidden importance of teh feminine aspect of their god imo.
gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 04:29 PM   #8

Yes indeed, the Owl is Nature—that is, Wisdom as Isis/Athena/Sophia. Which is plainly evident from the Cremation of Care transcript:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cremation of Care
Great nature, refuge of the weary heart,
And only balm to breasts that have been bruised.
She hath cool hands for every fevered brow
And gentlest silence for the troubled soul.
Her councils are most wise
She healeth well
Having such ministries as calm and sleep
She is ever faithful
Other friends may fail
But seek ye her in any quiet place
Smiling, she will rise and give to you her kiss
So must ye come as children
Little children that believe do not ever doubt her beauty or her faith
Nor deem her tenderness can change or die
Bohemians and priests!
The web actually goes back to the Egyptian goddess , who reweaves the world on a loom each day.

Last edited by 1977; 17-04-2009 at 04:52 PM.
1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 04:39 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Many ancient deities are represented not only by one or more names, they are also represented by one or more images. The "Owl as Molech/Molech as Owl" information is not fodder made up on "CT" sites, the information is much older than that.

Horus, the "savior" of the Babylonian Church, is also known by Tamos. His mother is Semiramis, and she has a huge representation in image as the Statue of Liberty. Molech is worshipped as a Bull, and an Owl. This is done to protect the worshippers of said deities, to mask who or what it is that they are really praying to.
I have to say, I believe you're a little off base with this.
You're a little off base yourself. Yes, Tammuz was an annually dying-and-rising savior god, and was the consort of Inanna/Ishtar (this connects him with Osiris, not Horus). But he actually predates Semiramis (ruled 811 BC–808 BC) by thousands of years. This theory comes from Hislop's The Two Babylons and is fiction.

Now, who was Moloch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Callahan, Secret Origins of the Bible, p. 310
Not only did Yahweh share his domain with a consort and even a rival, untamed goddess, it is obvious from the narratives of 1 & 2 Kings that a number of minor deities were either worshiped with him or were seen as being aspects of his nature. The one who provoked the most intense reaction on the part of the Yahwists was Moloch (or Molech). As I said earlier, in 1 Kings 11 Solomon is said to have set up an altar for a god described as "the abomination of the Ammonites" and variously called Milcom (vs. 5) and Molech (vs. 7). Leviticus 18:21 forbids devoting children by fire to Molech, and Lev. 20:1-5 demands the death sentence for any who give their children to that god. Both Ahaz (2 Kgs. 16:3) and Manasseh (2 Kgs. 21:6) are said to have burned one of their sons as an offering, presumably to Molech. And Josiah takes care not only to destroy Solomon's altar to Milcom (2 Kgs. 23:13) but to defile Topheth ("burning place" or "oven") in the Hinnom valley southwest of Jerusalem so that no one would be able to burn their son or daughter there as an offering to Molech (2 Kgs. 23:10).

The question is: Just who is Molech? In Jeremiah 19, Yahweh has the prophet go to the valley of Hinnom to pronounce doom on Jerusalem because the people have burned their sons to Baal. In Jer. 19:5 Yahweh says:

They built the high places of Baal in the valley of the sons of Hinnom, to offer up their sons and daughters to Molech, though I did not command them, nor did it enter into my mind that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

While Baal is identified with Molech in these verses it would seem to be more of a poetic device. There is an odd phrasing in the verse above that might point to the possible identity of Molech. Yahweh says that it did not enter his mind that the people should do this tiling nor did he command it. But if the people were sacrificing their children to another god then saying that Yahweh did not command it would be superfluous. It also seems rather odd that sacrificing children to Molech would profane Yahweh's name as it is said to in Lev 18:21. It could be that Molech is actually Melech, that is "king," an epithet for Yahweh himself. Thus, the reformers were trying to keep people from committing the abominable act of human sacrifice when worshiping Yahweh. In 1935 Otto Eisfeldt even proposed that the original word was molk, a technical term for human sacrifice rather than the name of a deity.

Other ideas as to Molech's identity include Chemosh, since Molech and Milcom are both called the "abomination of the Ammonites" and Jephthah refers to the god of the Ammonites as Chemosh. Another possible candidate is Melqarth, who, like Molech, was seen as an infernal deity. In Ur inscriptions refer to the Maliku as infernal deities, and at Mari a god called Muluk was the patron of vows. His name appears to be related to the Akkadian Malik, meaning "king." While no solid archaeological evidence for child sacrifice has been found in Israel, tophets, sacrificial ovens, have been found in Carthage near jars containing the partially burnt bones of both human infants and animals. The mixing of animal and human bones indicates child sacrifice along with animal sacrifice as opposed to the burial of infants in jars. John Day (1989) asserts that Molech was a local infernal deity worshiped mainly at Jerusalem. This would make sense in that, other than confusing Molech with the Ammonite Milcom, his worship is only described in the Bible as being in Jerusalem. Considering that there was a tendency in the ancient world to identify previously separate deities with each other, it could be that different localities had their own Maliku, their own local infernal deities, who were regarded as "kings" of me dead and who had to be appeased from time to time by infant sacrifice. It is quite possible that die local Molech (or Moloch) of Jerusalem was identified as an aspect of both Yahweh and Milcom. That Hinnom, the site of child sacrifice according to 2 Kings and Jeremiah, has infernal associations can be seen by the fact that even after it had been denied it continued to be associated with the underworld. In the time of Jesus it was the city dump in which fires were constantly burning. At that time it was called Gehenna, a word that became synonymous widi Hell. Part of that no doubt had to do with its fires and the dumping of rubbish, but the memory no doubt remained of its earlier reputation as a place where children were sacrificed in fire.

Last edited by 1977; 17-04-2009 at 04:56 PM.
Old 17-04-2009, 05:00 PM   #10
sade
Inactive

What I don't understand is how the hell did Alex Jones get inside the Bohemian Grove and get away with it?
Maybe this is because he was allowed to enter so that he would film this supposed "ritual" that was maybe done by crazy christians,
who would want you to think that everything that has to do with rituals, fire, water, symbols, ancient knowledge and so on is satanic?
Once again, satan is an invention of christians so why is the elite a satan-worshipping group?

What this "satan"-worshipping elite conspiracy has caused is that we now view everything occultic as satanic, evil,
horrible and so on, when this is ancient knowledge that goes way back BEFORE christianity.
The goat Pan was worshipped by 'pagans' and then christians started to depict it as satan. Accident? You know better!
If someone would be threatened about a spiritual transformation, thinking with our OWN brains...That would be the christians. The Vatican.

The NWO is real, but are we sure we know who exactly is behind it?

Why do I feel like I shouldn't be writing about this?
Old 17-04-2009, 05:04 PM   #11
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sade View Post
What I don't understand is how the hell did Alex Jones get inside the Bohemian Grove and get away with it?
Maybe this is because he was allowed to enter so that he would film this supposed "ritual" that was maybe done by crazy christians,
who would want you to think that everything that has to do with rituals, fire, water, symbols, ancient knowledge and so on is satanic?
Once again, satan is an invention of christians so why is the elite a satan-worshipping group?

What this "satan"-worshipping elite conspiracy has caused is that we now view everything occultic as satanic, evil,
horrible and so on, when this is ancient knowledge that goes way back BEFORE christianity.
The goat Pan was worshipped by 'pagans' and then christians started to depict it as satan. Accident? You know better!
If someone would be threatened about a spiritual transformation, thinking with our OWN brains...That would be the christians. The Vatican.

because it's nonsense?

who is exactly behind the nwo? the bankers, and they are kabbalists.
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 05:06 PM   #12

Quote:
How the fuck is Minerva "Christian"? You're not making any sense.

It goes back to the Mysteries and their being "Philosophical Elect".

Last edited by 1977; 17-04-2009 at 05:10 PM.
Old 17-04-2009, 05:14 PM   #13
darketernal
Banned

Interesting thread and valid points. The owl at the Bohemian club most definately does not represent Molech. These belief systems far predate Christianity or even Judaism. The same families involved in this are the same family lines which created and spread Christianity... and as previously stated Christianity created Satan. The "elites" do not worship the creation of their creation. This is disinformation to keep people on a blind goose chase.

The owl there represents the the wisdom of the mother goddess... Semiramis, Isis or whatever other names you chose to give her. Anyone who approaches these things from a limited Christian perspective is unable to see, because they are looking at a small part of the picture with blinders on and lenses which filter the information they are seeing so that it fits neatly into their pre-existing, and fabricated, perspective of reality.
darketernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 05:37 PM   #14
sade
Inactive

Thanks darketernal for joining in on the discussion!

I apologise if I make no sense, because thoughts and questions are coming to me as I write them down.

What Im trying to say is this: Maybe behind all of this "satanic" elite and so on is not really a "satanic" elite, but a christian? The Vatican?
The reason Im thinking this is that this conspiracy theory of satan worshipping elitists has caused nothing else but hate on the occult,
freemasonry, symbolism, nature-worship, worship of deities like Minerva and so on, and this is all ancient stuff that was here way before christianity.
So who GAINS from destroying the occult, freemasonry and making all of it "satanic?" Christians.

Half of us don't even seem to know that the "evil" inverted pentagram represents the female! Did any of you even know that?
Symbols like the swastika, as an example, have been completely distorted, but by who? Christians. (The Vatican did nothing to help in WW2)
It happened with Pan, it happened with the pentacle and multiple other things.
This destroying of symbols has continued till THIS day, but can we say that we are sure of WHO is behind it?

I could be wrong, but Im theorising just like everybody else on this forum.

Last edited by sade; 17-04-2009 at 05:41 PM.
Old 17-04-2009, 05:52 PM   #15
strt
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
What Im trying to say is this: Maybe behind all of this "satanic" elite and so on is not really a "satanic" elite, but a christian? The Vatican?
If I may step in... satanic, christian and vatican are relatively recent, much younger than elite and their rituals. So, I would bet that neither of them has nothing to do with elite and their beliefs.

Last edited by strt; 17-04-2009 at 05:53 PM.
strt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 05:57 PM   #16
sorath

Quote:
The reason Im thinking this is that this conspiracy theory of satan worshipping elitists has caused nothing else but hate on the occult,
freemasonry, symbolism, nature-worship, worship of deities like Minerva and so on, and this is all ancient stuff that was here way before christianity.
So who GAINS from destroying the occult, freemasonry and making all of it "satanic?" Christians.
I see where you are coming from but have to disagree. xtians like to paint these elitists as satanic only from their own interpretation of "satan".

I don't believe for one minute that these elite types have many answers to the mystery religions and great occult knowledge but would still buy into the total lie that is xtianity.

I believe alot of them to be Luciferians, gnostics and hermetic.

Just a thought, Lilith was known as the screetch-owl.

"…why should we not calmly and patiently review our own thoughts, and thoroughly examine and see what these appearances in us really are?"

Last edited by sorath; 17-04-2009 at 05:57 PM.
sorath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 06:01 PM   #17
zero1
Inactive

Lightbulb

It's not important. There are many more relevant things to be addressed other than whether Moloch is the Bohemian Grove owl or not.
zero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 06:13 PM   #18
sade
Inactive

strt, do you have any proof on the rituals of the elite and how far back they go?
In my opinion 'christianity' (sun-worship) goes further, because it destroyed the Goddess religion and that was the first one we had on this planet.
The Aryans brought their sun-worshipping/fire-god religion to the eastern countries that were still at the time worshipping the Goddess and made it all about "light is good, dark is evil." Not to mention that it was also a racist remark, because the Aryans were light-skinned and those in the middle-eastern countries weren't. Then the Levites continued the worship, added a bunch of rules...And the story goes on and on. The sun-worshipping God religion is old, but it's not the oldest one we've got.

I can't get over the fact that the only one who would gain from this "satanic" elite thing would be the christian religion.
They destroyed nature-worship, distorted symbolism, the Goddess religion and probably the Alexandrian library aswell,
so why wouldn't they try to destroy freemasonry, the occult and other practises of today by making them seem satanic?
It's what they do.

Last edited by sade; 17-04-2009 at 06:15 PM.
Old 17-04-2009, 06:13 PM   #19
avaruus

from what i understand the bohemian club is a druidic "order" with druidic parafernalia.
druids use in their atempt to divine themselves, the sacrifice of animals and the flight of birds. if the "order" is druidic. their altar would or might be a big bird. and preferably an owl "since they worship the white godess" (minerva?)
(maybe the owl is the essence of a reptile? loking back on dinosaurs and evolution?)

so if the altar is made to look like an owl. then the demon they invoke or worship in the ritual could be of choice.
the ritual being cremation of care.
the symbol of the owl makes no difference here.

the owl is the temple
Old 17-04-2009, 06:33 PM   #20
walking_red_button

Quote:

You should. You make exellent points, I always knew Alex was not really a good guy, and those christian groups are not at all exposing the NWO. Seeing Im not the only one thinking it made me quite happy really.
walking_red_button is offline   Reply With Quote