Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-01-2018, 10:40 AM   #21
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post
It stopped. He's dead--or so it is rumoured.
May be he ditched his own body and did Get Out (see trailer above).
He could be a woman by now.

OMG, just occurred to me, see Kate and William both have got scare on their head.
They may not be who they are........

Last edited by elshaper; 13-01-2018 at 10:41 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 01:36 PM   #22
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default You are worth lot of money...dead

WOW!
She used to be a mortician so she knows the industry. (~1h47m)
https://youtu.be/2gbkQlgfQSM?t=1h36m42s

Watch : Documentary : HOW MUCH IS YOUR BODY WORTH

Makes you wonder...never give your DNA info.

Last edited by elshaper; 17-01-2018 at 02:00 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 02:14 PM   #23
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
WOW!
She used to be a mortician so she knows the industry. (~1h47m)
https://youtu.be/2gbkQlgfQSM?t=1h36m42s

Watch : Documentary : HOW MUCH IS YOUR BODY WORTH

Makes you wonder...never give your DNA info.
When you think, its pretty easy to give your DNA away to people.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 04:24 PM   #24
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
When you think, its pretty easy to give your DNA away to people.
I usually walk around wearing a nuclear suit and gloves on me.

Last edited by elshaper; 17-01-2018 at 04:24 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2018, 08:47 AM   #25
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I usually walk around wearing a nuclear suit and gloves on me.
All it takes is for you to drop hairs. If you get your hair cut somewhere you will leave loads lying about.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2018, 10:42 PM   #26
mannybash
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: London
Posts: 674
Likes: 137 (108 Posts)
Default

This may surprise a few people but I attended an international conference quite a few years ago now probably about 15 years. There were various topics and it was environmental orientated. There was one topic that had a good deal to do with the structure of wa terraced. I forget it now but we're definite references to how organs could be grown even then they were having hood results I have not heard anything since because they did not do another conference to my knowledge
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2018, 10:37 AM   #27
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

We need to raise awareness on this topic much like vaccines and child abuse.
It is rather a difficult topic because IF one of your family needs an organ will you be able to remain 'against'? I can but your circumstance may be different.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2018, 06:57 PM   #28
JDavis
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 15
Likes: 29 (8 Posts)
Default Public awareness

Most of the members of this forum will be open minded enough to, at least, listen to the arguments.

The general public, however, seem to treat modern medicine more like the religion of our age, and will not doubt their high priests, the Doctors.

We have all the resources within us to deal with whatever life may throw at us - but we must also listen when an inner voice tells us that we must move on.

No chance of that philosophy being taught to the poor children in their brainwashing prisons.
Likes: (1)
JDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2018, 09:36 PM   #29
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDavis View Post
Most of the members of this forum will be open minded enough to, at least, listen to the arguments.

The general public, however, seem to treat modern medicine more like the religion of our age, and will not doubt their high priests, the Doctors.

We have all the resources within us to deal with whatever life may throw at us - but we must also listen when an inner voice tells us that we must move on.

No chance of that philosophy being taught to the poor children in their brainwashing prisons.
In the beginning.... (yes it's that famous phrase... )
People rolled their eyes if you told them of the truth about vaccines or child abuse or thing about Chemo. Look at it now, people are going alternative.
We've gotta start from somewhere on the transplant as well.
Go spread it.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2018, 06:08 PM   #30
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
We need to raise awareness on this topic much like vaccines and child abuse.
It is rather a difficult topic because IF one of your family needs an organ will you be able to remain 'against'? I can but your circumstance may be different.
What if you deny their transplant and they die? would you be able to live with that, knowing that you allowed them to die when they had a chance at life?
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2018, 06:10 PM   #31
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
In the beginning.... (yes it's that famous phrase... )
People rolled their eyes if you told them of the truth about vaccines or child abuse or thing about Chemo. Look at it now, people are going alternative.
We've gotta start from somewhere on the transplant as well.
Go spread it.
Again, what if you convince people to avoid getting help when its avaiable and they die. Would you hold your hand up and accept the blame?
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2018, 08:32 AM   #32
JDavis
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 15
Likes: 29 (8 Posts)
Default Death

Just Me 418 - It depends on whether you think that death is important, especially compared to suffering and, more importantly, imposing suffering on others - read the thread about what is done to harvest the organs.

Also, I am saying that I do not want this for myself, and for those of my relatives who have expressed their abhorrence of the procedure. Others must learn from their experience of playing any part in it.

Why would I feel guilty at allowing a soul to move on to another existence? If the Earth is a school for souls, as I believe, and one of many, then death is as necessary, as interesting, and as inevitable as moving from year 6 to year 7 when you have absorbed all the lessons that year 6 has to offer.
JDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2018, 12:52 PM   #33
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDavis View Post
Just Me 418 - It depends on whether you think that death is important, especially compared to suffering and, more importantly, imposing suffering on others - read the thread about what is done to harvest the organs.

Also, I am saying that I do not want this for myself, and for those of my relatives who have expressed their abhorrence of the procedure. Others must learn from their experience of playing any part in it.

Why would I feel guilty at allowing a soul to move on to another existence? If the Earth is a school for souls, as I believe, and one of many, then death is as necessary, as interesting, and as inevitable as moving from year 6 to year 7 when you have absorbed all the lessons that year 6 has to offer.
Im quite sure that most people think death is a big thing. Why should you feel guilty for moving them on? what if your beliefs are wrong or are not shared by the people you think you are moving along? death is inevitable but that is no reason to not try adn help people to have a chance at life if its possible. What you are talking about is denying them that chance based on a philosophical position.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2018, 02:06 PM   #34
JDavis
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 15
Likes: 29 (8 Posts)
Default Moving on

JustMe418

I am not in any way advocating 'moving them on' - i.e. hastening their demise.
What I am saying is that everybody should be aware that there are potentially very great harms both practically and spiritually, not just the sunny 'win/win' portrayed by the media and medicine.

If they choose to compromise their morality by taking somebody else's organs, with all the harm that could entail to the donor and the donor's spirit (have you read the thread about harvesting organs yet?) then they can do that, just as an animal can take the food from another weaker animal, even if the other will die as a consequence. The life they subsquently lead will teach them whether they made the right decision.

My contention is that we do not know whether untold harm is being done by making parts of a spirit live on. It's as if, working on the tenth floor, (I work on steel structures) I need a bolt, there's a useful looking one on my wall, so, without looking outside, I unbolt it and use it for my purposes. What I don't know is whether someone is standing on a platform on the outside wall.

However, with the lack of ethics (indeed anti-ethics) shown by current medical practice, I think they do know that they are doing harm to donors but the lure of good money, while being feted as a saintly life saver, causes them to shut their minds (the better ones) or say 'So what?' (the psycho ones)

Incidentally, as you seem to fear the end of life, you might be able to tell me why religious people are strongly in favour of anything to artificially prolong it? Do you think they lack faith in their God's will or ability to either keep their life going without human intervention, or give them the promised eternal heavenly reward?
JDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2018, 07:36 AM   #35
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDavis View Post
JustMe418

I am not in any way advocating 'moving them on' - i.e. hastening their demise.
What I am saying is that everybody should be aware that there are potentially very great harms both practically and spiritually, not just the sunny 'win/win' portrayed by the media and medicine.

If they choose to compromise their morality by taking somebody else's organs, with all the harm that could entail to the donor and the donor's spirit (have you read the thread about harvesting organs yet?) then they can do that, just as an animal can take the food from another weaker animal, even if the other will die as a consequence. The life they subsquently lead will teach them whether they made the right decision.

My contention is that we do not know whether untold harm is being done by making parts of a spirit live on. It's as if, working on the tenth floor, (I work on steel structures) I need a bolt, there's a useful looking one on my wall, so, without looking outside, I unbolt it and use it for my purposes. What I don't know is whether someone is standing on a platform on the outside wall.

However, with the lack of ethics (indeed anti-ethics) shown by current medical practice, I think they do know that they are doing harm to donors but the lure of good money, while being feted as a saintly life saver, causes them to shut their minds (the better ones) or say 'So what?' (the psycho ones)

Incidentally, as you seem to fear the end of life, you might be able to tell me why religious people are strongly in favour of anything to artificially prolong it? Do you think they lack faith in their God's will or ability to either keep their life going without human intervention, or give them the promised eternal heavenly reward?
Sorry but I think its massively presumptuous to say I fear death. You dont know me at all.

So what you are saying is that people should not look to healthcare? if you needed surgery to save your life would you accept it?

I dont think its my place to speak for the faith of other people. Who is to say that God isnt keeping their life going through medical intervention?
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2018, 08:13 AM   #36
JDavis
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 15
Likes: 29 (8 Posts)
Default Healthcare

JustMe418 -

No, I certainly do not want medical intervention, and I carry notes to that effect. Modern medicine is designed to funnel money to the drug companies, keeping people chronically ill, meaning they will be too weak and dependent on the state to resist the depredations of those who presume to rule us.

I choose to be healthy, or dead, nothing in between is congenial to me.

I apologise if you thought me presumptuous by inferring that you fear death - I am genuinely looking for answers as to why people seek to prolong lives that are full of suffering and indignity.

Also I am interested in your views on the harm, spiritually and physically, to the donor, who has to be still living for the organs to be useable, and is not anaesthetised during their removal, while nobody can say what effect this is having on the future of their soul.
JDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2018, 09:31 AM   #37
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDavis View Post

Also I am interested in your views on the harm, spiritually and physically, to the donor, who has to be still living for the organs to be useable, and is not anaesthetised during their removal, while nobody can say what effect this is having on the future of their soul.
i'd like to imagine that at that point the soul is moving on and is in 9at least) contact with the next stage....

If we consider that helping others is a process of transformation on a soul level, then helping others in the time of physical death, or at least giving others a chance - this seems (to me) beneficial for soul...

Also, the soul is not physical, it empowers the physical for a time, before it moves on, and what occurs to the physical doesn't necessarily have to impact on the soul in a negative way.

I'm sure that in the physical, people manifest the soul desire - on a spiritual level we each try to manifest our highest and purest thought forms.... This may be the soul's purpose manifesting through our physicality.

If we choose to donate aspects of that physicality with the embrace of helping others, then as a soul purpose that wouldn't harm the soul, but might help it move to the next phase with some warmth that it has aided another?

i really don't think the soul would suffer from donation of the physical self organs to another - provided that donation was of it's own desire / decree.

But then sometimes we hear stories of people who have received an organ donation who take on some of the characteristics of the person who donated to them.

Is that a physical memory within the tissue of the donator's soul? That's an interesting one - and would certainly suggest some kind of anchor within the organ.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2018, 09:58 AM   #38
littlelady
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 71
Likes: 40 (23 Posts)
Default

I have found that whenever discussing Organ Donation, if you are against it, you are bombarded with vitriolic comments coupled with attempts at emotional propaganda - such as "If it was your child who needed a donor, I bet you wouldn't be against it then"
I think people need to SEE the organ procurement process before they make decisions or arguments for or against.
Likes: (2)
littlelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2018, 11:14 AM   #39
JDavis
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 15
Likes: 29 (8 Posts)
Default

Zhiba -

While I agree with you about doing good being beneficial to your soul, the last two sentences of your post are what really worries me.
JDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2018, 12:37 PM   #40
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
I have found that whenever discussing Organ Donation, if you are against it, you are bombarded with vitriolic comments coupled with attempts at emotional propaganda - such as "If it was your child who needed a donor, I bet you wouldn't be against it then"
I think people need to SEE the organ procurement process before they make decisions or arguments for or against.
Just say you've got this disease that and the other so even if you wanted, they won't want them.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:54 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.