Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 30-12-2012, 10:45 AM   #241
pr0fanus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf11 View Post
PLease..
discussing diffrent opinons..
fuck off all of you
What's bad about that?

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by hu_man View Post
an ignorant, babbling hooligan out to destroy the Christian religion
pr0fanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2012, 12:17 PM   #242
samson33

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
You stated on this thread that you practice Aleister Crowley's techniques. Crowley was a Satanist. David Icke in his book The Biggest Secret quotes Crowley:

Compassion is the vice of kings, stamp down the wretched and the weak...Pity not the fallen!...I hate the consoled and the consoler...Worship me with fire and blood...O warrior, I will give you their flesh to eat...sacrifice cattle, little and big; after a child...kill and torture; spare not: be upon them! pg 248

Icke comments on Crowley's statements: `The classic sentiments of the lower 4th dimensional reptilians and the SATANIC RINGS which serve them'.

Crowley also described the perfect human sacrifice: a beautiful intelligent boy of 5 years, without mark or infirmity. Exactly as the ancient pagan's believed. Their demons had to have the best...whether the victims were man or animal.
Crowley did worship Lucifer/Satan, he also made up rituals for Mary, Jesus, the greek and egyptian gods, etc.

Crowley tried out all the religions and like Luther and Smith before him, found them all unsatisfactory and preceded to make his own. Thelemites will tell you he recieved divine revelation from a god, Don't see how that is any different from Muhammed and Gabriel and Smith and Moroni.
samson33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2012, 12:26 PM   #243
samson33

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0fanus View Post

Sure don't.

Sure don't.

I'm not science.

Sure doesn't.
I didn't make a good arguement, but I don't see how saying no to everything is a good refutation.

I will sum it up in these simple points: Atheism and Science are not the same thing, just like how religion and ethics are not the same thing, they have a connection, but are not synonomous( I don't have spell check and am typing fast).

Atheism, like nihilism gives itself the status of religion by saying it is not a religion. Just like how nihilism condemns all meaning, and yet by not having a meaning, it gives itself meaning.

We cannot be sure of anything, whether spiritual or physical, true skepticism, like that practiced by Chaung Tzu, would argue that nothing can be known for sure, not even the seperation between dreams and waking reality.

Whether or not science is interesting is up to the individual. Personally I find Mathematics and History more interesting, you may find science more interesting. Arguing about whether something is interesting or not is stupid. So let me rephrase: Science is not fucking boring, science simply strips away emotion and the feeling I get from science is a rather cold and callous one. I am simply going by emotions here.

And lastly, Religion is emotional, Science is intelectual, when you argue them against each other you are not playing on the same field. One is reached though the heart the other through the mind. The heart and mind are equally important for a balanced perspective.

And please don't just "refute" my arguements simply by saying no. I was speaking stupidly, but now my mind has returned to me, hopefully we can have a dignified conversation.

Last edited by samson33; 30-12-2012 at 12:37 PM.
Old 30-12-2012, 12:28 PM   #244
voxvot
Inactive

Pr0fanus has just blown any credibility he had with his Crowley confession. Crowley fans have the same relationship to their idol that Goths do to their "dark" ideology. Both are a bunch of pussies adopting a pseudo-transgressive image to hide deeply conformist and mild personalities.

Crowley was a fat, rich, homosexual, junkie.
voxvot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2012, 12:31 PM   #245
samson33

Quote:
Originally Posted by deinonychus View Post
lol...
OK how about this, perhaps science claims to know not much now, but it will know everything in the future, if only the emprical is real, then eventually we will know everything through science according to science, Am I wrong in suggesting that?

according to some branches of physics, the past, present and future all exist at the same time, then if something is true in the future it is true now.

Therefore if science claims to know everything in the future, then it claims to know everything right now, therefore science claims to contain all knowledge.

If you disagree say why, instead of simply replying lol. Thank you.

Last edited by samson33; 30-12-2012 at 12:34 PM.
Old 30-12-2012, 12:33 PM   #246
samson33

Quote:
Originally Posted by voxvot View Post
Pr0fanus has just blown any credibility he had with his Crowley confession. Crowley fans have the same relationship to their idol that Goths do to their "dark" ideology. Both are a bunch of pussies adopting a pseudo-transgressive image to hide deeply conformist and mild personalities.

One should be suspicious of anyone starting a religion. Crowley, Jospeh Smith, L ron Hubbard, Gerald Gardner

Last edited by samson33; 30-12-2012 at 12:34 PM.
Old 30-12-2012, 12:37 PM   #247
deinonychus

Quote:
Originally Posted by samson33 View Post
OK how about this, perhaps science claims to know not much now, but it will know everything in the future, if only the emprical is real, then eventually we will know everything through science according to science, Am I wrong in suggesting that?
Yes I think you're wrong. The evolution puzzle for example will never be complete. There is no way in hell we will be able to know everything. Ironically, many New Agers on the other hand claim that they can know everything when they reach 'self-realization'..

Last edited by deinonychus; 30-12-2012 at 12:38 PM.
deinonychus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2012, 12:40 PM   #248
samson33

Quote:
Originally Posted by deinonychus View Post
Yes I think you're wrong. The evolution puzzle for example will never be complete. There is no way in hell we will be able to know everything. Ironically, many New Agers on the other hand claim that they can know everything when they reach 'self-realization'..
Like I said before, you're just like an angry anti-semite who constantly brings up Jews in every conversation. And why won't we know everything? Can you scientifically prove that we will not know everything in a million years?
Old 30-12-2012, 01:00 PM   #249
pr0fanus

Quote:
I didn't make a good arguement, but I don't see how saying no to everything is a good refutation.
Oh, it's my job to prove you wrong on unfounded accusations, some of which are evidently false?

Quote:
I will sum it up in these simple points: Atheism and Science are not the same thing, just like how religion and ethics are not the same thing, they have a connection, but are not synonomous( I don't have spell check and am typing fast).
Not necessarily. Atheists (may) have a connection to science, atheism as such does not.

Quote:
Atheism, like nihilism gives itself the status of religion by saying it is not a religion. Just like how nihilism condemns all meaning, and yet by not having a meaning, it gives itself meaning.
So... If you claim not to be something you in fact are that thing?

Quote:
We cannot be sure of anything, whether spiritual or physical, true skepticism, like that practiced by Chaung Tzu, would argue that nothing can be known for sure, not even the seperation between dreams and waking reality.
Absolutely.

Quote:
Whether or not science is interesting is up to the individual. Personally I find Mathematics and History more interesting, you may find science more interesting. Arguing about whether something is interesting or not is stupid. So let me rephrase: Science is not fucking boring, science simply strips away emotion and the feeling I get from science is a rather cold and callous one. I am simply going by emotions here.
I don't see how you would come to that understanding, but fine.

Quote:
And lastly, Religion is emotional, Science is intelectual, when you argue them against each other you are not playing on the same field. One is reached though the heart the other through the mind. The heart and mind are equally important for a balanced perspective.
I agree.

Quote:
And please don't just "refute" my arguements simply by saying no. I was speaking stupidly, but now my mind has returned to me, hopefully we can have a dignified conversation.
It seems that we agree on more than we thought.

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”
Quote:
Old 30-12-2012, 01:03 PM   #250
pr0fanus

Quote:
Pr0fanus has just blown any credibility he had with his Crowley confession.
You're entitled to your opinion.

Quote:
Crowley fans have the same relationship to their idol that Goths do to their "dark" ideology.
I'm not a "fan".

Quote:
Both are a bunch of pussies adopting a pseudo-transgressive image to hide deeply conformist and mild personalities.
Luckily I don't belong to either group.

Quote:
And? I should also mention that Crowley wasn't homosexual, he was bisexual.

Quote:

Last edited by pr0fanus; 30-12-2012 at 01:14 PM.
Old 30-12-2012, 01:06 PM   #251
pr0fanus

Quote:
One should be suspicious of anyone starting a religion. Crowley, Jospeh Smith, L ron Hubbard, Gerald Gardner
"Frater Perdurabo is the most honest of all the great religious teachers. Others have said: "Believe me!" He says:"Don't believe me!" He does not ask for followers; would despise and refuse them. He wants an independent and self-reliant body of students to follow out their own methods of research." Book IV, part I.

Quote:
Old 30-12-2012, 01:12 PM   #252
pr0fanus

Quote:
Yes. Science can never know anything for certain. Any given theory is always open for doubt. Also, it's rather doubtful to state that we will ever know everything, or that it's even possible for that to happen.

Quote:
according to some branches of physics, the past, present and future all exist at the same time, then if something is true in the future it is true now.
Such branches produce at best theories supported by math, i.e. theories that might work, but don't necessarily. They provide us with results that are obviously far from useful for use in day-to-day life.

Quote:
Therefore if science claims to know everything in the future, then it claims to know everything right now, therefore science claims to contain all knowledge.
One speculative branch of science does not represent "science" as a whole. Add to that the criticisms offered above.

Quote:
Old 30-12-2012, 02:29 PM   #253
night_gaunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf11 View Post
PLease..
discussing diffrent opinons..
fuck off all of you
Lol...WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST THINK THE SAME DAMMIT
Old 30-12-2012, 03:41 PM   #254
fairyprincess

Either god exists or he doesn't....... I'm still waiting for someone to conivce me he does.
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2012, 07:17 PM   #255
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Either god exists or he doesn't....... I'm still waiting for someone to conivce me he does.
Why don't you find out for yourself?

Do you always wait for someone to tell you what to believe?

The first step is to learn how to put yourself into a state of Higher Consciousness. Surprize - the tools have been known and used for thousands of years. But it takes work, time and dedication. Or do you expect to experience God in the written word?

Last edited by drakul; 30-12-2012 at 07:18 PM.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2012, 07:20 PM   #256
drakul

Quote:
Crowley did worship Lucifer/Satan, he also made up rituals for Mary, Jesus, the greek and egyptian gods, etc.

Crowley tried out all the religions and like Luther and Smith before him, found them all unsatisfactory and preceded to make his own. Thelemites will tell you he recieved divine revelation from a god, Don't see how that is any different from Muhammed and Gabriel and Smith and Moroni.
Or Jesus?

Jesus also claimed revelations from `My Father'.
Old 30-12-2012, 08:36 PM   #257
who am i

Quote:

Hang on to your panties princess...

Do you ever sit alone and contemplate life?

Do you ever seek out the answers to questions on your own, you know, think about them?

In your mind, when you are discussing these matters with yourself, who are YOU talking to?

When you find the answers after thinking through a problem...

Has it ever occurred to you that the question and the answer came from within YOU.

God is YOU, the spirit of Life within you.

The Great Lie is that you are unworthy.

Thus each of you strive to make the next feel unworthy.

Why?

Because in this truth is the power to shape your reality.

Being this truth is simply being.

I AM.
who am i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2012, 08:44 PM   #258
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by who am i View Post

Do you ever seek out the answers to questions on your own, you know, think about them?

In your mind, when you are discussing these matters with yourself, who are YOU talking to?

Has it ever occurred to you that the question and the answer came from within YOU.

Why?

I AM.
Well said. The goal is to achieve Higher - God Consciousness.

Even Jesus had to go out into the desert to fast and pray for 40 days.

Last edited by drakul; 30-12-2012 at 08:45 PM.
Old 30-12-2012, 08:47 PM   #259
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by who am i View Post

Yes. I've given them a great deal of thought, ever since I was a little girl.

They were rehtorical questions. I was talking to myself.

Yes, though logic a reason. any other explianion would be an insult to human intelligence.

Why?

I AM.
To paraphrase sherlock holmes "supernatural agents need not apply."
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2012, 08:49 PM   #260
who am i

Quote:
To paraphrase sherlock holmes "supernatural agents need not apply."
When YOU are naturally super, then will no supernatural agents apply. - I AM
who am i is offline   Reply With Quote