Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 15-01-2019, 07:46 PM   #1
size_of_light

Default Who are the Ultra Rich Families the Rothschilds and co. answer to?

Does anyone have any solid information on the names of these ultra-rich families in Europe and Asia that stay out of the spotlight and might be pulling the strings of the Rothschilds and Rockefellers and co.? I've always had the sense that George Soros, for example, as powerful and influential as he is, is probably just a frontman and gopher for higher-ups.

Also, do you think it's likely that all these supposed ruling families may have been usurped and subordinated at some point in the mid to late 20th century by the 'breakaway civilization' group in the US military-industrial complex who gained access to exotic non-human technology through UFO crash retrievals (perhaps deliberately seeded by 'the others') and direct contact with 'aliens' themselves?

Is the top level (at least in human terms) of the global control hierarchy like a group of mafia families that squabble and vie for the temporary seat at the head of the table, but all agree on the overall agenda for human enslavement, or do you think it works differently than that?

Last edited by size_of_light; 15-01-2019 at 07:57 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2019, 11:43 PM   #2
decim

Not coincidental.

The aerial battle of 1561 over Nuremberg: Mass UFO-Sighting

"The [Babalon] Working began in 1945-46, a few months before Crowley's death in 1947, and just prior to the wave of unexplained aerial phenomena now recalled as the 'Great Flying Saucer Flap'... Parsons opened a door and something flew in. "A Gateway for the Great Old Ones has already been established -- and opened -- by members of the O.T.O.
https://www.classifiedufo.com/jack-parsons-jpl.html
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 01:09 AM   #3
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Does anyone have any solid information on the names of these ultra-rich families in Europe and Asia that stay out of the spotlight and might be pulling the strings of the Rothschilds and Rockefellers and co.? I've always had the sense that George Soros, for example, as powerful and influential as he is, is probably just a frontman and gopher for higher-ups.
My understanding is here are no families higher than the rothschilds /royalty ... Soros is a nobody not in their class .... There are rumours of 'Pindar' from DI and others .... he has a human form , does not age and is the top "human"...
Above all these it's just ET's .. Reptillians

Quote:
Also, do you think it's likely that all these supposed ruling families may have been usurped and subordinated at some point in the mid to late 20th century by the 'breakaway civilization?....
Not a chance ...SSP insiders have said the rothschilds own the SSP ...

There is the NAZI "Dark Fleet" which is independent to the rothschild SSP , it has superior tech sometimes cuts deals and trades with the SSP , but the two are separate ....Both are in league with the Reptillians who play them off against each other ... a bizarre continuation of the NAZI/Jew conflict.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 05:40 AM   #4
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post

"
Very interesting Nuremberg connection there.

Have you seen the video/read the transcript of Hess's last statement at the trial?

He clearly alludes to some form of mind control being employed on people he encountered while incarcerated, and also some other earlier instances of it he is aware of.

It seems to me that he is blaming some unknown (otherworldy?) force for this mind control, as he considers the examples he offers to be "of tremendous importance in connection with the actions, the hitherto inexplicable actions of the personnel in the German concentration camps."

Quote:
Hess:

In the years 1936 to 1938 political trials were taking place in one of these countries. These were characterized by the fact that the defendants accused themselves in an astonishing way. For example, they cited great numbers of crimes which they had committed or which they claimed to have committed. At the end, when death sentences were passed upon them, they clapped in frenzied approval to the astonishment of the world.

But some foreign press correspondents reported that one had the impression that these defendants, through some means hitherto unknown, had been put into an abnormal state of mind, as a result of which they acted the way they did.

These incidents were recalled to my mind by a certain happening in England. There it was not possible for me to get the reports of the trials at that time, any more than here. However, the corresponding years of the Voelkischer Beobachter were at my disposal there. While looking through these numbers I came upon the following passage in the number of 8 March 1933. A report from Paris dated 7 March 1938 reads as follows:

"The big Paris newspaper Le Jour made revelations about the means which were apparently used in these trials. These are rather mysterious means."

I quote literally what the Voelkischer Beobachter reprinted from Le Jour:

"These means make it possible for the selected victims to be made to act and speak according to the orders given them."
Quote:
I emphasize and point out that this report in Le Jour not only says "to make them speak according to orders given them," but also "to make them act according to orders given them." The latter point is of tremendous importance in connection with the actions, the hitherto inexplicable actions of the personnel in the German concentration camps, including the scientists and physicians who made these frightful and atrocious experiments on the prisoners, actions which normal human beings, especially physicians and scientists, could not possibly carry out.
Quote:
The reason was that the people around me during my imprisonment acted towards me in a peculiar and incomprehensible way, in a way which led me to conclude that these people somehow were acting in an abnormal state of mind. Some of them--these persons and people around me were changed from time to time. Some of the new ones who came to me in place of those who had been changed had strange eyes. They were glassy and like eyes in a dream. This symptom, however, lasted only a few days and then they made a completely normal impression. They could no longer be distinguished from normal human beings. Not only I alone noticed these strange eyes, but also the physician who attended me at the time, 15r. Johnston, a British Army doctor, a Scotsman.

In the spring of 1942 1 had a visitor, a visitor who quite obviously tried to provoke me and acted towards me in a strange way. This visitor also had these strange eyes. Afterwards, Dr. Johnston asked me what I thought of this visitor. He told me--I told him I had the impression that for some reason or other he was not completely normal mentally, whereupon Dr. Johnston did not protest, as I had expected, but agreed with me and asked me whether I had not noticed those strange eyes, these eyes with a dreamy look. Dr. Johnston did not suspect that he himself had exactly the same eyes when he came to me.
Quote:
The essential point, however, is that in one of the reports of the time, which must still be in the press files on the proceedings--this was in Paris, about the Moscow trial--it said that the defendants had had strange eyes. They had had glazed and dreamy eyes! I have already said that I am convinced that the governments here concerned knew nothing of these happenings. Therefore it would not be in the interest of the British Government either if my statements about what I experienced during my imprisonment were denied publicity in any way, for that would give the impression that something was actually supposed to be concealed here, and that the British Government had actually had a finger in the pie.

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/08-31-46.asp
Here's a video of the statement from which the above excerpts are taken (turn captions on for the English translation). I don't think the whole statement appears in the clip:

Last edited by size_of_light; 16-01-2019 at 06:22 AM.
Old 16-01-2019, 05:46 AM   #5
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
My understanding is here are no families higher than the rothschilds /royalty ... Soros is a nobody not in their class .... There are rumours of 'Pindar' from DI and others .... he has a human form , does not age and is the top "human"...
Above all these it's just ET's .. Reptillians

Not a chance ...SSP insiders have said the rothschilds own the SSP ...

There is the NAZI "Dark Fleet" which is independent to the rothschild SSP , it has superior tech sometimes cuts deals and trades with the SSP , but the two are separate ....Both are in league with the Reptillians who play them off against each other ... a bizarre continuation of the NAZI/Jew conflict.
Thanks for the info, oz.

I'm skeptical of a lot of the SSP whistleblower stuff, but there could be fact mixed with fiction in there.

If it were all disinfo, it would make a case for the Rothschilds not owning the SSP, since it is explicity stated that they do in what you've posted above.

Who knows?

Last edited by size_of_light; 16-01-2019 at 06:19 AM.
Old 16-01-2019, 08:22 AM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:

Also, do you think it's likely that all these supposed ruling families may have been usurped and subordinated at some point in the mid to late 20th century by the 'breakaway civilization' group in the US military-industrial complex who gained access to exotic non-human technology through UFO crash retrievals (perhaps deliberately seeded by 'the others') and direct contact with 'aliens' themselves?
Some people have written about the illuminati bloodlines for example fritz springmeier in his book 'bloodlines of the illuminati'

Some people point to 13 bloodlines which is an interesting number because it is the number of people in a coven. It is also a lunar number being the number months in the lunar year

Dean Henderson has written some good books and articles which you can find online that look at who the 8 families are behind the federal reserve

Even a little time going on a wikipedia adventure can yield a lot of insight because if you look into one family eg the rothschilds or the rockefellers or the oppenheimers and you then also click on the names of people and then if you then explore people mentioned on their page you begin to see a network of people that are all inter-married

But more than that they are also connected in business because they have inter-locking business connections

Their vehicle of choice for global domination has been the shareholder corporation which has enabled them to hide behind faceless logos and brands

But if you dig into those a little you find that the same old people own the shares and sit on the boards of those companies

If you go on the wikipedia page for the council on foreign relations you can then click on the link for 'members' and also 'corporate members' and scan the lists and this can help build a picture of what the network looks like

Anyone can do this. It takes no effort or time at all. Its right there at your finger tips, just a few clicks away

One of the best books i've read for helping to understand the network is Dean Hendersons book 'Big OIl and their bankers in the persian gulf'

Every single page is packed with information that details the connections between people and organisations and businesses as Dean follows the old journalists maxim: FOLLOW THE MONEY. There is too much information to take in in one sitting but what the book enables you to do is to hear through repetition the same names being mentioned again and again and again linked to all the same old problems and scandals so that over the course of the book you begin to see the web

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 16-01-2019 at 08:22 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 08:52 AM   #7
iamawaveofthesea

Some peoples kneejerk reaction is to want to fight but we are not facing an enemy in pitched battle

For example the templars were suppressed but they only came back stronger because they were networked. They knew who their fellow cabal members were while the rest of society didn't so they were able to work away in secret and manouvre their personnel into positions of power and influence

So apart from the moral problem with using violence to solve problems there is also the problem that it doesn't eradicate the problem it just drives it underground where it becomes a poison in the body politic

I think instead of attacking people we need to be thinking about what kind of society we want

This way we can then all start to live that reality and those who disagree with us ie those that want to impose their control on us will have to just lump it

Instead of persecuting sections of humanity we need instead to build a society in which people are free to live free so that they are protected from anyone who would impose their control

I think we need to recognise that if powerful concentrations of power are formed those can then always be infiltrated and subverted by the cabal who have centuries of practise at that. those powerful institutions can then be turned on the people

So we need to not permit powerful structures that can be used by the cabal. When some people try to then form one we can all instantly know ''ok we see their game here...they are making a bid for power''

This is why we need to explore the nature of power structures like government, central banks and corporations so we can understand how such things are subverted and used against us

We then need to offer alternatives that cannot be hijacked by those with agendas. This is a problem facing ALL of humanity

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 16-01-2019 at 09:29 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2019, 12:03 AM   #8
decim

Wink

Yes. Good info.

Also;
Donald Ewen Cameron (24 December 1901 – 8 September 1967)

In 1945, because of his reputation as a psychiatrist and the success of his instituting of psychiatric programs throughout Canada, the United States and Europe, Cameron was invited to Nuremberg to evaluate Rudolph Hess' psychological state.

If we can succeed in inventing means of changing their attitudes and beliefs, we shall find ourselves in possession of measures which, if wisely used, may be employed in freeing ourselves from their attitudes and beliefs in other fields which have greatly contributed to the instability of our period by their propensity for holding up progress
—Cameron on the Germans, in Life is For Living

Cameron is best known for his notorious MK-ULTRA-related mind-control and behavior modification research for the CIA.[15] Cameron was President of the American Psychiatric Association in 1952–1953. Cameron lived and worked in Albany, New York, and was involved in experiments in Canada for Project MKULTRA, a United States based CIA-directed mind control program which eventually led to the publication of the KUBARK Counterintelligence Interrogation manual.

It was during this era that Cameron became known worldwide as the first chairman of the World Psychiatric Association as well as president of the American and Canadian psychiatric associations.

Cameron had also been a member of the Nuremberg medical tribunal in 1946–47

During research on sensory deprivation, Cameron experimented with the use of Curare, a poison used by South American Indians to tip their arrow heads, to immobilise his patients. After one test he noted: "Although the patient was prepared by both prolonged sensory isolation (35 days) and by repeated depatterning, and although she received 101 days of positive driving, no favourable results were obtained."
Patients were regularly treated with hallucinogenic drugs, long periods in the "sleep room", and testing in the Radio Telemetry Laboratory, which was built under Cameron's direction.

Here, patients were exposed to a range of RF and electromagnetic signals and monitored for changes in behaviour.
http://covert-history.wikia.com/wiki...d_Ewen_Cameron

Quote:
Very interesting Nuremberg connection there.

Have you seen the video/read the transcript of Hess's last statement at the trial?

He clearly alludes to some form of mind control being employed on people he encountered while incarcerated, and also some other earlier instances of it he is aware of.

It seems to me that he is blaming some unknown (otherworldy?) force for this mind control, as he considers the examples he offers to be "of tremendous importance in connection with the actions, the hitherto inexplicable actions of the personnel in the German concentration camps."

Here's a video of the statement from which the above excerpts are taken (turn captions on for the English translation). I don't think the whole statement appears in the clip:

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2019, 09:04 AM   #9
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Also;
Donald Ewen Cameron (24 December 1901 – 8 September 1967)
cameron was upto his neck in MKUltra but he died in a suspicious mountaineering accident

So i doubt he was one of the leading bloodlines. I think he was just a hired psychopath