Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 03-02-2015, 02:01 PM   #1
swamideva

Default Mark Passio & David Icke on Internet Forums

Here is what Mark Passio thinks just watch for a few minutes. There are interesting comments about co-intel agents and the attitudes that they want to promote regarding the general population.

http://youtu.be/mu86F5qNJfE?t=46m52s

Here is what David Icke has to say. This is similar though basically about the bickering and arguing that goes on.

http://youtu.be/CTqPn8IRq1s?t=5m47s

Both mention the lack of actual involvement in changing the issues discussed on forums.

What better place to discuss these comments than on an internet forum.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 06:28 PM   #2
artardfiesta

I realized a lot of what Passio is saying to be true in the Love is not enough thread.

I just don't have the energy to deal with brainwashed people who don't want to fix their condition so I started using the ignore feature on this forum.

Some people are just obvious. I get or sense a dirty energy from them right away.
artardfiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 06:37 PM   #3
white light

I like the dialogue of the forum. You may not get all questions answered but at least you've got the opportunity to ask them.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 06:42 PM   #4
alf hearted
Banned

Never been a fan of the "ignore" feature. Even a fool has their story to tell, n all that.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 06:45 PM   #5
gremlin

We all got told off by david icke.

but he had a point.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 07:19 PM   #6
artardfiesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Never been a fan of the "ignore" feature. Even a fool has their story to tell, n all that.
Neither am I, but some peoples agendas are obvious.

In the love thread we had so called enlightened people speaking highly of Lady Gaga. I did feel exactly how Mark Passio described... this is all so hopeless lol.
Old 03-02-2015, 07:48 PM   #7
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
There are people in the real world that i choose not to associate with for a variety of reasons, why should it be any different in a virtual world?

The ignore function allows me that choice.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 08:01 PM   #8
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by artardfiesta View Post

In the love thread we had so called enlightened people speaking highly of Lady Gaga. I did feel exactly how Mark Passio described... this is all so hopeless lol.
You felt that way coz you don't see the reality. You watch Passio but do not understand what is said. The queen of pop is my preferred wing lady get over it. All I said was that there was interesting lyrics but you never watched any coz you don't want to look at what is "negative". I give you example that in the song edge of glory there is lyrics "It isn't hell if everyone knows my name tonight" See what that programme does for you it is quite interesting. Maybe even good.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 04-02-2015 at 01:20 AM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 08:01 PM   #9
andy1033

I choose not to ignore, most people know nout and are ignorant to the things i talk about, so why should i care if they do not understand?

Why should i care.

For me every poster is the same, and i see all posts as being made by one person, and i ignore all avaters as i block them, and just see the words someone writes.

So i choose not to ignore people, but some are always trying to annoy. But seeing as they clearly know nout, why should i care about someone writing something on some board in disagreement with me. I do not care.

I found out my stuff in life, and virtually everything i know i know from myself, as i do not trust people to know beyond what they see on tv, or in books. lol

There was a time when alot of my posts on boards were thread finishers, as most would not reply to the thread after my usual bluntness.lol. Not here though i have only been posting here a short while.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 03-02-2015 at 08:03 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 08:28 PM   #10
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by artardfiesta View Post
As for this bit casting aspersions. Say what you mean and I'll deal with it but you just casting aspersions is out of order.
Old 03-02-2015, 08:34 PM   #11
grandmasterp
Banned

I tend not to use the Ignore feature unless a poster is putting up yards or images that take ages to load and mean absolutely nothing once opened.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 08:38 PM   #12
mightiswrong
Banned

I find that these days agents best bet is usually to hope threads I have been on disappear off the first page of the forum as soon as possible. It is something to do with my agenda to create a bright future. So I could argue that engaging them in conversation has helped me learn quite a bit. Disabling comments on videos well that is a fair choice but there could be some things Passio is missing out on that he could learn from the commentators. Also the commentators could be missing out on some potential learning but you know it is fair enough if he doesn't want to do discussion.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 03-02-2015 at 08:45 PM.
Old 10-05-2015, 08:43 PM   #13
artardfiesta

Old 10-05-2015, 09:56 PM   #14
madabouttown
Inactive

They should take a more scientific approach and then where would we all be? We would be discusing female ejaculation or some other point of scientific interest.
madabouttown is offline   Reply With Quote