Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 06-11-2012, 04:46 PM   #1
bicycle

Default 'Zapping in head' from mobiles led son to kill....

'Zapping in head' from mobiles led son to kill himself

A university graduate committed suicide after a lengthy battle with a sensitivity to mobile phones, an inquest heard.

Oxford graduate Michael Nield suffered with electro sensitivity – the term used to describe someone who has an unhealthy sensitivity to a particular source of electricity.

In Michael’s case it was mobile phones and phone masts. He had to sleep with a microfibre tent over his bed to reduce the radiation.

He sometimes even had to wear a micromesh body suit when he was out, and his parents, Clive and Barbara, had to move from their home in Herefordshire to the small village of Wardy Hill, near Ely, where there was less exposure to mobiles and phone masts.

Barbara too suffers with the same sensitivity, although it is not as extreme.

On Sunday, June 3, 36-year-old Michael, who was living with his parents in Main Street, Wardy Hill, took his own life, William Morris, coroner for North and East Cambridgeshire, has ruled at an inquest.

Michael’s father found his body inside a car parked on a grass track near their home.

Michael, a gifted musician, had drunk a bottle of vodka and taken an overdose of tablets.

Speaking at the inquest, his mother, a volunteer at Ely Cathedral, said her son had “tried everything” to improve his quality of life.

She said: “Unless people have electro sensitivity they just don’t realise what sort of effects it has. He tried everything to get better. He sought help, he ate a specific diet and he tried so hard.”

She said he sometimes wore a micromesh suit or a hat with mesh to cover his face in a bid to keep phone radiation away.

She said: “He would just get constant zapping in his head. I know the feeling as I get it myself, although not on the level that Michael did.

“That’s why we moved to Wardy Hill as it’s so remote. He did still sleep with a microfibre tent over his bed though, which did help.

“We saw it as a positive step but looking back it was his way of making a last-ditch attempt to be normal and put his illness aside. But that was obviously something he couldn’t do. Dacre, a trustee of ElectroSensitivity UK, said: “It’s extremely upsetting to hear of Michael’s death. I knew him, having received a number of emails from him.

“Sadly the condition is not recognised by the NHS, but it is very real, and we get an average of one suicide a year among those on our books.”

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/News...f-06112012.htm
bicycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:53 PM   #2
apollo_gnomon
Banned

Cell phone radiation? Or was he on Effexor? Google it. It's a very common SSRI antidepressant and bizarre "brain zaps" are one of the side effects, along with very confused thinking. Been there, done that, got off it and got better.
apollo_gnomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 05:06 PM   #3
nomorewifi
Banned

It was cell phone radiation. See what his mother says in the article.

It's written to deliberately muddy the waters between "electrical sensitivity" and "microwave radiation sickness", and to also draw attention away from what killed him. The "zapping" is often intolerable, and I have nothing but sympathy (and empathy) for what he had to endure, and what his poor parents have gone through, and will continue to go through

I wrote some things about this story on my blog earlier. Until people are allowed to link mobile phones, cell towers and microwave radiation in a way that they start to realise exactly what is going on, and what this stuff is doing to everyone (consciously or otherwise), we will continue to get these dreadful stories, and unnecessary suicides. He did not kill himself, he was left with no alternative if he wanted to be free of the torture that this crap puts millions of us through.
nomorewifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 07:23 PM   #4
big brother
Banned

They are frying our brains for sure,i turn em all off at night,and limit my use of mobys.
big brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 08:12 PM   #5
mata

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorewifi View Post
It was cell phone radiation. See what his mother says in the article.

It's written to deliberately muddy the waters between "electrical sensitivity" and "microwave radiation sickness", and to also draw attention away from what killed him. The "zapping" is often intolerable, and I have nothing but sympathy (and empathy) for what he had to endure, and what his poor parents have gone through, and will continue to go through

I wrote some things about this story on my blog earlier. Until people are allowed to link mobile phones, cell towers and microwave radiation in a way that they start to realise exactly what is going on, and what this stuff is doing to everyone (consciously or otherwise), we will continue to get these dreadful stories, and unnecessary suicides. He did not kill himself, he was left with no alternative if he wanted to be free of the torture that this crap puts millions of us through.
+1 nomorewifi, the mainstream media does insist on muddying the waters around this issue.
Any sane person will still be able to delineate that there are negative effects caused by mobile phones,
cell towers and microwave radiation - then step up to the plate and educate themselves about it.
The horrific experience this young man & his family have been through will prompt more & more people to
question the nature of this technology and wake up to it's dangers. Thanks bicycle for posting this article!
May I ask, nomorewifi: is your blog available for public view? I'd love to check it out! Thanks, mata.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:18 PM   #6
nomorewifi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mata View Post
May I ask, nomorewifi: is your blog available for public view? I'd love to check it out! Thanks, mata.
It is...google for "NoMoreWifi" and it should show up first in a search

I hope you find it useful.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:24 PM   #7
atredies

You can wallpaper your entire bedroom with tinfoil for less than 20£
and remove 95% of the electromagnetic radiation. So it's not a money issue.
atredies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:37 PM   #8
white rabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by big brother View Post
They are frying our brains for sure,i turn em all off at night,and limit my use of mobys.
yep, I do the same
Old 06-11-2012, 09:37 PM   #9
posidon

Antique medicines contained everything from arsenic to opium -- and promised instant cures.. Then few generations pass and we evolve, and stop using them because we realize they are bad to the body. But with mobile radiation few generations could be to late for we to realize our mistakes.
posidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:38 PM   #10
nomorewifi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by white rabbit View Post
yep, I do the same
Very wise, but remember...the phone masts stay on. As do your neighbours' wifi, home hub, smart meter, their smartphones, the smartTV next door, etc.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:00 PM   #11
white rabbit

Quote:
Very wise, but remember...the phone masts stay on. As do your neighbours' wifi, home hub, smart meter, their smartphones, the smartTV next door, etc.
yes, but wifi dont compare to a cell phone in your pocket
Old 06-11-2012, 10:03 PM   #12
nomorewifi
Banned

Yep, which is why I said it's very wise to remove any cell phones from your immediate environment
Old 06-11-2012, 10:43 PM   #13
kh904

I've just started reading book called 'Disconnected' about the dangers of Mobile phones!
kh904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 07:37 AM   #14
mata

Thumbs up Will Do!

Quote:
It is...google for "NoMoreWifi" and it should show up first in a search

I hope you find it useful.
Thanks nomorewifi! Going there now ...Incredible Reading!! What an exceptional blog nomorewifi, thanks so much! I shall be sure to revisit regularly - do wish I'd gone there sooner, (really enjoy your writing style by the way!).
All the best, mata.

Quote:
Upon the news of an Oxford University graduate who committed suicide after years of intolerable “zapping” pain and suffering from phone masts, local paper reports of the inquest into his death described him as having a “sensitivity to mobile phones”.

“Electro sensitivity [describes] someone who has an unhealthy sensitivity to a particular source of electricity. In Michael Nield’s case it was mobile phones and phone masts. He had to sleep with a microfibre tent over his bed to reduce the radiation.”

Right, let’s stop there. Already we have a fundamental contradiction. Sensitivity to electricity and sensitivity to the radiation generated by mobile phone technology are being touted as the same thing. They are NOT. Michael was not sensitive to the electrcity that mobile phones and masts generate, he was being made ill, being zapped, by the radiation that they give off. Constantly. From several hundred feet away. Into his home. As he slept.

But it suits everyone (except the Michaels of this world, and there are millions of them, don’t be fooled by the propaganda), to label what he suffered from, and what millions of people are suffering from every day of their lives, as Electrical Sensitivity. If they called it Microwave Radiation Sickness, or Microwave Sickness (as Powerwatch’s Alasdair Philips used to, before he compromised his principles), the dots between this technology and what it is doing to ALL of us, would be much easier to join.

Most people would associate microwaves with ovens. They are not seen as harmless toys, or sexy lifestyle accessories. Even those who use Microwave ovens are vaguely aware that to heat food so quickly is not especially natural, and they certainly wouldn’t regard sticking their heads inside one, while it is turned on, as a good idea. But thanks to clever marketing and deliberate misdirection from the governments, health agencies, and telecom companies themselves, the microwave factor in mobile phone technology has been almost completely airbrushed out of the picture. The public simply do not associate all these gadgets, from iPhones to Smart TVs to energy-saving meters, as microwave radiating devices.

Which brings us back to our friends at ES-UK, a charity who in response to the story of Michael Nield said its objective was “to get ES recognised and find the best ways of easing it.”

ES-UK want to focus their attention on gaining recognition for a watered-down condition that carries no weight whatsoever with the government or NHS, instead of making the link between microwave technology and the symptoms that its members are suffering from and then getting that technology regulated properly so that the health of everyone everywhere (pun intended) is not sacrified for pure greed.

http://nomorewifi.wordpress.com/2012...wave-sickness/

Last edited by mata; 07-11-2012 at 08:20 AM. Reason: Added quote from blog: No More Wifi
mata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:55 AM   #15
herbes

Default poster for mobile masts

YOU ARE NOT FREE BY BEING ON HERE
herbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:58 AM   #16
faustus

What form of radiation do they give off? (other than electromagnetic - which ALL electrical devices give off to some extent - which makes your "muddying the waters" claim come off as just uninformed).
faustus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:21 PM   #17
rhydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by posidon View Post
Antique medicines contained everything from arsenic to opium -- and promised instant cures.. Then few generations pass and we evolve, and stop using them because we realize they are bad to the body. But with mobile radiation few generations could be to late for we to realize our mistakes.

At one time radiation was the miracle cure for everything, imagine how many people ended up dying horrible deaths from their "cures" back then.
Old 07-11-2012, 02:37 PM   #18
libegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by big brother View Post
Don't worry, the condition is very rare so you'll probably be fine either way.
libegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:20 PM   #19
straw44berry

Default Is there a Link?

Proximity to a Phone Mast.....................Dementia

As a carer for my mother every afternoon at about 4pm (doing this right now) she folds her blanket covering her legs. From the moment she does this she wants to go go home. Unfortunately she is at home and has lived here for over 20 years. We live a third of a mile from several masts.
Do these masts increase power at certain times of day??
straw44berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:28 PM   #20
nomorewifi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by libegal View Post
Don't worry, the condition is very rare so you'll probably be fine either way.
And that's how the misinformation generated by the media and the governments does its job on the public. Everyone is affected by the microwave radiation from phones, masts and smart technology. The extent to which we are affected varies substantially, and the extent to which some people are aware of the changes in their bodies, in their mental sharpness, their behaviour will also vary. The media have spent the last 2 years slipping in "medical" news articles that explain away all the symptoms as stress-related, or being too happy (yes, really), and normalising the concept that people in their 30s should be getting Alzheimers and teenagers are getting brain cancer.

ES is a new condition cooked up to deflect attention away from the harmful effects that this technology has on us. It's politically and financially motivated. It allows sufferers of Microwave Radiation Sickness to be dismissed with a lesser, vague, unrecognised and unscientific condition, and the mobile technology juggernaut can continue apace.

The article in question does its best to suggest that the poor guy was being made ill by electricity in general, and not by a specific, pulsed-microwave radiation from phone masts and smartphone technology. This is where the ES vs Microwave Sickness debate gets political, and echoes the CFS vs M.E. scam perpetrated since the 1980s - both here and in the USA - in the name of reducing liability for sickness benefits and absences in the workplace.