Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 11-12-2017, 02:22 AM   #101
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post
How can there be justice in a corrupt legal system?
The tax bill will only benefit the very rich and make the poor poorer. How can this tax bill kick anything into overdrive? The public seems to take these wholesale effronteries without a murmur.
The dismantling of the cabal will kick into overdrive after the bill is passed. The Saudi purge was the first part of the triangle to be removed. Rothschild's and Soros are the next two. The corrupt politicians are stepping down one after another to try to avoid being caught up in the biggest sting of all time executed by Trump and military intelligence white hats. That's the most basic summary of the Q posts I can think of.

Last edited by supertzar; 11-12-2017 at 02:27 AM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 02:29 AM   #102
mollymag4
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
The dismantling of the cabal will kick into overdrive after the bill is passed. The Saudi purge was the first part of the triangle to be removed. Rothschild's and Soros are the next two. The corrupt politicians are stepping down one after another to try to avoid being caught up in the biggest sting of all time executed by Trump and military intelligence white hats. That's the most basic summary of the Q posts I can think of.
I wish I had your faith and optimism. I can't help but think this q thing is going to end up being disinformation or a diversion to give people hope in the most hopeless of times. I am suspending my belief in the truthfulness of q until much much later.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 02:38 AM   #103
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post
I wish I had your faith and optimism. I can't help but think this q thing is going to end up being disinformation or a diversion to give people hope in the most hopeless of times. I am suspending my belief in the truthfulness of q until much much later.
I'm following a 500 page thread about it that includes all of the posts. I would say they are prescient in the extreme. It's hit after hit by Q on a whole bunch of of world events.

Last edited by supertzar; 11-12-2017 at 02:38 AM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 05:55 PM   #104
mranderson

code name renegade :O