Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 11-07-2011, 01:27 AM   #41
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
Please read this in a cool, calm and collected mindvoice.

Hello all moderators, I have a question for you.

Can you contact David Icke, either by e-mail, telephone, fax, telepathy or sign language?

Thanks.

Peace.

Love you.
Love is the only way

bump!
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:22 AM   #42
beldazar

I had a completely new experience last night while attempting to meditate. As I was looking at the sea I imagined I was a dolphin swimming and jumping. Then this changed to shark, seahorse, eel, plankton, jellyfish. My mind got faster and faster and I was a flea, pig, horse squirrel, cow. I was earthworm, hedgehog, zebra, albatross, sparrow. Each animal group popping up, insects, then clouds, trees, rock. Everything was shooting through my mind so fast I wasn't able to hold the list.
It was so powerful I started overflowing with emotion and the tears started flooding down my face.
I was everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded

Last edited by beldazar; 11-07-2011 at 07:26 AM.
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:54 AM   #43
jackson82

Quote:
Max Igan has been doing something similar for around a year now.

Every Saturday night, 10pm UK time. People around the world sit in a meditative state, as if all their prayers have been answered already. In a happy and peaceful state, generating unconditional love.

If you go to thecrowhouse.com and click on "The great intention" you can check it out.

Max thinks we need 8,366 people sitting in a positive state to effect a positive change.
Theres no reason why we can not do both.
Max Igan seems like a really sensble bloke, i hadnt heard of him untill the CV thing.
jackson82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:24 AM   #44
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
I had a completely new experience last night while attempting to meditate. As I was looking at the sea I imagined I was a dolphin swimming and jumping. Then this changed to shark, seahorse, eel, plankton, jellyfish. My mind got faster and faster and I was a flea, pig, horse squirrel, cow. I was earthworm, hedgehog, zebra, albatross, sparrow. Each animal group popping up, insects, then clouds, trees, rock. Everything was shooting through my mind so fast I wasn't able to hold the list.
It was so powerful I started overflowing with emotion and the tears started flooding down my face.
I was everything.
That sounds pretty amazing.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:18 PM   #45
fairyelfdog

Quote:
Max Igan has been doing something similar for around a year now.

Every Saturday night, 10pm UK time. People around the world sit in a meditative state, as if all their prayers have been answered already. In a happy and peaceful state, generating unconditional love.

If you go to thecrowhouse.com and click on "The great intention" you can check it out.

Max thinks we need 8,366 people sitting in a positive state to effect a positive change.

Theres no reason why we can not do both.
Great so why don't these two cooperate and sync their times then? Should be easy enough.
never does?
Time to go home!
fairyelfdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2011, 02:42 PM   #46
sri_sandro_ji

Default Experiences in the Awakening the World meditation

Hi to everybody!
I jumped in immediately as i'm quite well trained in meditation, since i'm practicing in various ways for about 40 years.
I felt an energy field raising stronger every evening but yesterday there has been a higher level like a jump further and i had some visions.
I saw our group of souls coming together surrounded by a bright light and expanding that light upon the whole planet, but then i noticed something wrong in the energy field, and suddenly came in the image of the Haarp installation throwing disturbing frequencies against our energy field, i strongly but firmly faced this radiation and slowly it deflated and eventually disappeared, i had to be very deeply centered to overcome and melt this dark cloud and i would like to know if some other of us had a similar sensation.
During the last five years i worked hard with visualisations together with my meditation group having many proofs that these are not fantasies as countless times many of the group had similar visions.
Therefore i strongly encourage all the partecipants to share their experiences as it helps greatly both in entering a deeper level of partecipation and encouraging others to engage themselves with a higher degree of commitment.
Bless to us all.
sri_sandro_ji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2011, 03:50 PM   #47
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyelfdog View Post
Great so why don't these two cooperate and sync their times then? Should be easy enough.
Good question and one I have asked a few times, err, am still waiting for an answer though... Thought one of the mods might be able to help?
Old 20-07-2011, 11:12 PM   #48
miriam1

Just want to say I am joined into these meditations and loving it!
miriam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2011, 11:49 PM   #49
mcstyles21

Default Hello the other me

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
I was everything.
Welcome to unity consciousness, I am you and you are me, so lots of love to you!
mcstyles21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2011, 03:18 AM   #50
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by miriam1
Just want to say I am joined into these meditations and loving it!
Well good,ITS GOOD TO HAVE YOU HERE
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote