Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2012, 03:06 AM   #1
chimaybliss
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 53
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Ancient Pyramids Found in Antarctica

Can it be possible that Antarctica was once warm enough in the recent past to actually have had an ancient civilization living there? And even more perplexing is the question of if an advanced culture did develop there, are there any structures still remaining that are buried underneath the ice? Amazingly a team of researchers is making the claim that they have found evidence of several ancient pyramids on the ice covered continent of Antarctica.

So far, the team has not released much information on their discovery although a few pictures have been leaked on the internet recently. I will let you be the judge on if these pictures truly display artificial pyramids or just the rocky tops of mountains but the images are intriguing and definitely warrant further research in my opinion

Read more and see the pics here: http://goo.gl/zjujn
chimaybliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:20 AM   #2
gwynned
Senior Member
 
gwynned's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,133
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I can't believe this is only now being discovered. Pretty obvious, if you ask me. My guess is people have known this for years, but only being released now for some reason.
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:24 AM   #3
white rabbit
Senior Member
 
white rabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 769
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

dont go there! there is a frozen xenomorph queen there!, its a crazy ritual from the predators!


sounds interesting, I remember reading about a person that 200 or more years ago made a map about antartica(without snow) it was considered wrong at the time but with satellites it was discovered he was right, myabe this climate change(if it exist) helps non-tptb people to explore this
__________________
We like light bulbs....

Last edited by white rabbit; 01-09-2012 at 03:32 AM.
white rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:32 AM   #4
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 609 (377 Posts)
Default

never forget that h.p.lovecraft's 'mountains of madness' are in antatctica.

Last edited by bikerdruid; 01-09-2012 at 03:34 AM.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 05:24 AM   #5
believenothing
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hyperborea
Posts: 3,420
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
never forget that h.p.lovecraft's 'mountains of madness' are in antatctica.
Slightly off topic, but the first shitty Alien vs. Predator movie was inspired by that Lovecraft story.... and so was the less-shitty-but-still-shit Prometheus Alien prequel.... Kinda weird

Anyways, back on topic. I don't know if those pyramids are natural or manmade, but Antarctica and even Greenland are probably hiding all sorts of goodies under the ice. Ice core aging be damned, there are maps of both without ice and I'm not talking about the Piri Reis map. There are some maps of Antarctica that show the center of it in water while the outer rim is mapped. I think this may have happened within the past 12,000 years during human history. Well during Cro-Magnon history at least. And they must have had a record of it or cartographers would not have a source.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:52 AM   #6
tinyint
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Meerkat Manor
Posts: 20,776
Likes: 8 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing View Post
Slightly off topic, but the first shitty Alien vs. Predator movie was inspired by that Lovecraft story.... and so was the less-shitty-but-still-shit Prometheus Alien prequel.... Kinda weird

Anyways, back on topic. I don't know if those pyramids are natural or manmade, but Antarctica and even Greenland are probably hiding all sorts of goodies under the ice. Ice core aging be damned, there are maps of both without ice and I'm not talking about the Piri Reis map. There are some maps of Antarctica that show the center of it in water while the outer rim is mapped. I think this may have happened within the past 12,000 years during human history. Well during Cro-Magnon history at least. And they must have had a record of it or cartographers would not have a source.







http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1060773648

There has been something going on down there for decades.

How would you interpret the 2000 Neumayer logo?

Last edited by tinyint; 01-09-2012 at 07:53 AM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:16 AM   #7
moving finger
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Down in the basement, working for the government
Posts: 3,721
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Fake as you like.

The second photo is from a 2010 expedition to Vinson Massif in Antarctica, and the peak in the background is known as Sue's pyramid.

http://www.mountainguides.com/wordpr...m-at-camp-1-2/

Far from being some sort of secret location, the Vinson Massif is part of the 7 peaks challenge - climbing the highest mountain on each continent.

If you zoom in on Sue's pyramid on that image like so:



it becomes pretty obvious that it is the same mountain as is shown in the first picture, and not a different one at all:



The key to spotting this is the smaller peak on the left of the picture, and the snow pattern on the rock wall.

This picture:



in my opinion, is just fake.

No pyramids. Fake story.
moving finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:20 AM   #8
cluas
Senior Member
 
cluas's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 1,693
Likes: 45 (29 Posts)
Default

Good thread, sure something has been going on there ...

I must say though, the last pic looks pretty fake to me
cluas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:44 AM   #9
zephiloyd
Senior Member
 
zephiloyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hell, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Posts: 4,276
Likes: 486 (190 Posts)
Default

another shitty link that chimaybliss gets money from
zephiloyd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:06 AM   #10
hann_93
Senior Member
 
hann_93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: England, Northants
Posts: 128
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

An extract from my blog -

The Crustal Displacement theory states that the entirety of the Earth’s crust can shift very suddenly in one piece. The theory was backed by Albert Einstein himself!

Professor Charles Hapgood developed the Crustal Displacement theory upon finding ancient maps in the library of congress, showing ancient coastlines and a large southern continent that does not exist today. The lost continent was in fact Antarctica, which would be impossible unless the outer shell of the Earth moved approximately 2000 miles, shifting once southern Antarctica into the polar zone. At the same time, North America was released from the Arctic Circle becoming temperate as it is known at present. Hapgood suggested that this happened around 12000 years ago, which explains the cause for the last ice age. The theory is based on Continental Drift, in which the Earth’s continents drifted apart slowly over millions of years because the outer crust floats on a semi-liquid mantle.

There is evidence for Crustal Displacement other than the ancient maps. Scientists have studied the stomach contents of preserved wooly mammoth and rhino carcasses in northern regions of Siberia and Canada to see what they ate - turns out, prior to their deaths, they had been grazing on plants only found in warm climates! Thousands of animals have been discovered frozen within a brief moment of geological time. There are also petrified forests in Antarctica... but how could the trees have grown in the first place?

Some people think that the lost city of Atlantas was actually located on Antarctica before Crustal Displacement moved the continent into the polar zone...
hann_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:56 AM   #11
moving finger
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Down in the basement, working for the government
Posts: 3,721
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hann_93 View Post
An extract from my blog -

The Crustal Displacement theory states that the entirety of the Earth’s crust can shift very suddenly in one piece. The theory was backed by Albert Einstein himself!

Professor Charles Hapgood developed the Crustal Displacement theory upon finding ancient maps in the library of congress, showing ancient coastlines and a large southern continent that does not exist today. The lost continent was in fact Antarctica, which would be impossible unless the outer shell of the Earth moved approximately 2000 miles, shifting once southern Antarctica into the polar zone. At the same time, North America was released from the Arctic Circle becoming temperate as it is known at present. Hapgood suggested that this happened around 12000 years ago, which explains the cause for the last ice age. The theory is based on Continental Drift, in which the Earth’s continents drifted apart slowly over millions of years because the outer crust floats on a semi-liquid mantle.

There is evidence for Crustal Displacement other than the ancient maps. Scientists have studied the stomach contents of preserved wooly mammoth and rhino carcasses in northern regions of Siberia and Canada to see what they ate - turns out, prior to their deaths, they had been grazing on plants only found in warm climates! Thousands of animals have been discovered frozen within a brief moment of geological time. There are also petrified forests in Antarctica... but how could the trees have grown in the first place?

Some people think that the lost city of Atlantas was actually located on Antarctica before Crustal Displacement moved the continent into the polar zone...
Hapgood's theories pre-dated the discovery of ocean floor spreading and plate tectonics, and he wasn't a geologist. Tectonic movement over time is a much better explanation than sudden shifting, and does a much better job of explaining geological matches on opposing continents, forests in currently frozen areas, and sea shells on mountain tops. Einstein's contribution assumes a rigid crust, rather than a plastic one capable of isostatic rebound.

Hapgood's theories are discussed, and disposed of, here:

http://www.skrause.org/writing/paper..._and_ecd.shtml
moving finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:09 PM   #12
tnt1
Senior Member
 
tnt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,091
Likes: 429 (247 Posts)
Default

You can find examples of glacier melts that left what some consider Indian mounds. We have those near us and some will argue with you that these are mounds made by men basing much of this on the fact that some reported finding things like arrow heads and other things nearby but any geologist knows they are remnants of the ice age melt off formed from the ice melt and they look much like these pics. I believe the only way to determine if they are natural formations or man made is to get closer and do some digging to see if it is constructed and maybe test some soil samples several feet into it to see what is what. Glacier melts create these pyramid structures by some characteristic way of the melt off of water and time. I would say based on what I've seen myself that if they are mountain size they are probably natural.
__________________
Rabbit Hole
The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence! "Charles Bukowski"
tnt1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:32 PM   #13
naitchabaw
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Eastbored
Posts: 41
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving finger View Post
Hapgood's theories pre-dated the discovery of ocean floor spreading and plate tectonics, and he wasn't a geologist. Tectonic movement over time is a much better explanation than sudden shifting, and does a much better job of explaining geological matches on opposing continents, forests in currently frozen areas, and sea shells on mountain tops. Einstein's contribution assumes a rigid crust, rather than a plastic one capable of isostatic rebound.

Hapgood's theories are discussed, and disposed of, here:

http://www.skrause.org/writing/paper..._and_ecd.shtml
Steve Krause isn't a geologist either - his doctorate is German Literature. I would suggest his analysis is no more credible than the guy who taught me film theory for my BA.
naitchabaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 02:17 PM   #14
moving finger
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Down in the basement, working for the government
Posts: 3,721
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naitchabaw View Post
Steve Krause isn't a geologist either - his doctorate is German Literature. I would suggest his analysis is no more credible than the guy who taught me film theory for my BA.
Fair point.

But the OP is still fake.
moving finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 04:49 PM   #15
tien an
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 5,199
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Anyone read La Nuit des Temps?




tian an.

Last edited by tien an; 01-09-2012 at 04:51 PM. Reason: link
tien an is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 06:36 PM   #16
evilc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 890
Likes: 5 (2 Posts)
Smile

Hi This is my 1st post so please go easy.

I`ve been doing a little side research on pyramids and can`t believe that the experts have completely evaded the obvious that The majority of pyramids throughout the world were built as artificial mountains or to put it another way Tsunami bunkers.The more you look into it.The more and more the evidence starts to pile up. All the tomb/astrological theories are way way to complex. The simple truth is that Pyramids were build in largely flat areas with a very basic function which was not to be washed away.

Why else would the powers that be see fit to spend massive amounts of time and resources if not just to save their skins. We see the same thing happening today in the case of bug out and huge bunker complexes, but the ancients knew that going down was only possible after the ground was made safe by building up and of course they had a better recollection of how bad the flooding would be as it happened perhaps only a couple of millennium before.

I think this.

Probably says it all. Ritual my ass.. Simple I`m all right Jack more like it. I hope a few people out there can add their thoughts to this very pragmatic theory

Last edited by evilc; 01-09-2012 at 06:41 PM.
Likes: (1)
evilc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:49 PM   #17
steppewar
Eternal Member
 
steppewar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: a cloud in cuckoo land
Posts: 7,358
Likes: 28 (13 Posts)
Default

I believe there is a lot going on in Antarctica that we don't know about. It's an obvious place for secret projects as the only people in this huge area are scientists.

No need to disguise what the Elite do down there from the penguins, seals and polar bears.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:38 AM   #18
believenothing
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hyperborea
Posts: 3,420
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
Antarctic Treaty System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia







http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1060773648

There has been something going on down there for decades.

How would you interpret the 2000 Neumayer logo?
What's the source of that pic next to the logo? They look similar. I'm not sure what to make of it to be honest, but I am positive there is something going on there the public is not aware of.

There is a 'research' facility run by Japan not far from that region in what is known as Queen Maud Land. It's called Dome Fuji but it's original name was Valkyrie Dome. Norway named supposedly after the Valkyries of Norse mythology. Makes sense to me...... except Valkyrie was the continuity of government plan for the Germans which involved Antarctica (and South America). The assassination plot explanation was said to be a modification of Valkyrie (the shitty Tom Cruise movie was about it) which is probably the cover. I'm probably messing up my details here and I'm sure you know this better.



This is one of several maps that Antarctica appears on before it was discovered. This is a 16th century one drawn by the cartographer Oronce Fine. That marking that looks sort of like a fig leaf sits right near that Valkyrie Dome and there are no such other markings on the map area itself which is odd. It could be nothing I guess, but I'm not so sure.

The US now admits they lied about Operation Highjump's purpose. They say it was about extending sovereignty over as much of Antarctica as possible which is a position that was denied while the op was being carried out. If they lied about that, what else are they lying about? Why was it such a massive military operation anyways for what they claim is little more than a training exercise? Why were there so many casualties if there was nothing really going on?

What the hell did Byrd mean by the "pole to pole" comment anyways in the context of warfare? This was an actual quote from Byrd to International News Service. Even though wikipedia jokes about 'conspiracy theories' involving it, Byrd actually said it and there was something to those German bases which has not been disclosed at all.

I have come to the conclusion that truth is stranger than fiction, but the kook conspiracy theories are a cover for an inconvenient truth. They always are.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:09 AM   #19
denton
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 718
Likes: 25 (21 Posts)
Default

The third picture, of the map of France, is from Asterix.
__________________
And one by one, the dissenting voices are silenced. Submission or suppression. Censorship is alive and well.
denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:30 AM   #20
tinyint
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Meerkat Manor
Posts: 20,776
Likes: 8 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by denton View Post
The third picture, of the map of France, is from Asterix.
Yes,
and the Neumayer logo of 2000 bears striking resemblance of the Gallic village.

@BN

Queen Maud land is actually on the territory of Neuschwabenland.

Quote:
Germany (claim) (rests since 1945)
No peace treaty. where ever we look since after 1945 we get back to WWII.

I would interpret the Neumayer 2000 logo in the same way as Asterix map, a little village of upright people defends against invaders.The pyramids are in my view representing the Roman garrisons.
I think, whoever designed this logo, had a message in mind and tried to get something across which is very dangerous to talk about.

Last edited by tinyint; 02-09-2012 at 07:33 AM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
ancient, antarctica, pyramids, unexplained

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:09 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.