Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 18-10-2009, 06:42 AM   #1
siphon880di

Default Monarch Butterflies Sending You to an ET Dimension

Has anyone notice if they start seeing pentagrams (has a goat face in it), monarch butterflies, bunnies with red eyes, or frairies, they get very sleepy, and they must take a nap. If you don't take a nap, you get vertigo, and you can't think. You get into trances, so you must lie down and take a nap.

But when you do, you fall into a sleep paralysis? Everytime this happens, you'd see reptilians or greys messing with you. They will taunt you, poke your astral body with pins in areas like the groin, armpit, and head. An alien might offer you what you deeply desired if you sell him your soul. Or they threaten to possess your body. At other times, these aliens may sexually stimulate you using your fantasies or even impose fantasies on you (the reptilians or greys can change form into whatever arouses you, or they cause you to feel arouse with what they want you to be aroused by), give you a rush of fear, pull your crown chakra, try to punch a hole through your solar plexus, choke you for as long as possible, or possess your body (feels like a cold wind going from the feet up, and taking up space in your body, but something that you can slow down by your willing against the possession).

I was told by one of these astral reptilians in a bright white dimension that I'm being programmed on another dimension when I go to sleep.

Note: Calling out for Jesus Christ a few times made the greys or reptilians disappear every time! Also, note that pentagrams with the goat face in it is demonic, not alien. But it sends me to this alien dimension nonetheless.

This is a serious question! I am not a troll. Has anyone gone through this too? If you have no insights or shared experience, please don't comment to trash me. No, I do not have hallucinations or sleep disorders. I attend an university and have other responsibilities. I can function, and I do not see this when I'm awake but when I nap (monarch butterflies, etc often make me unable to function without napping). I also went to a sleep clinic because it got so serious but no bad results showed up. They hooked me up to electrodes and monitored my brainwaves and sleep pattern for the night, then record my attempts to sleep during the day. Nothing came up from their results.

Last edited by siphon880di; 18-10-2009 at 06:58 AM.
siphon880di is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2009, 09:37 AM   #2
gravey420

I have expereinced some of the things you are talking about seeing pentagrams and harrassment by entities both greys and saurians i suggest you start to psychically shield yourself there are a few different techniques lying down on your back and focusing your energy into your center making a pot or ball and send more energy into this make it bigger and bigger till it covers your body there are other techniques for this but do what feels natural for you i hope this helps if not maybe find somebody whos really into the occult to help you
gravey420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2009, 12:28 PM   #3
siphon880di

Hey gravey

I know how to do psychic shielding, ie. white light shield. But it's much harder and inconsistent than asking for protection.

I don't get attacked after praying to Jesus Christ for protection. The triggers don't affect me as much unless I forget to pray. Back then I thought Jesus Christ was made up to control the mass. This experience really got me thinking I might be wrong all along. Others can argue it's a double deception.

Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone.

Last edited by siphon880di; 18-10-2009 at 12:32 PM.
siphon880di is offline   Reply With Quote