Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 21-10-2017, 02:56 AM   #1
oz93666

Default Trump shutting down child kidnapping ....

This item appeared on DI Headlines today ....

"'Multiple undercover sting operations across the United States were carried out this month targeting adult and child sex trafficking. The results of many of these stings netted hundreds of arrests—including doctors, pharmacists, high-level military officers, and law enforcement officers. Dozens of children were also rescued — including one as young as three months old.

That’s the most we have ever arrested in the history of the sheriff’s office,” Sheriff Grady Judd said of his undercover operation in Polk County, Florida... "

According to Alex Jones , who speaks to many insiders.... Good agents on the ground have always been busting these people , but usually receive orders from the highest level to back off and let them go .... If clinton had become president things would have continued as before ... But trump has put out the word to lock them up , and because the agents on the ground are 100% behind this , it's happening ....

Trump may want to push ahead in other areas , vaccines , prosecuting clinton, but is getting push back from many who are still aligned with the old guard , and so it takes time...
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 04:46 AM   #2
B3LI3V3

poor confused people that think Trump is independent.

His ass is owned, he is a lackey, always has been.

He's very low down in the illuminati chain of command, a low ranking puppet to entertain the masses and he is doing his job well.

Because the president is, of course, not there to wield power, but to draw attention away from it.

It's a pity you fool's fall for it over and over and over again...
B3LI3V3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 09:29 AM   #3
tinfoil hat

Its good that Trump is doing something useful besides trolling the world on Tweets.

This and stopping TTIP are great starts.

Hopefully he will be able to achieve some of the other things he said he would too.

Dear European people, switch off the TV, get in shape and rekindle your heritage.
Civilisation is domestication.

Permaculture.
Become self sufficient.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2017, 12:53 PM   #4
elshaper

He shut the door on Melania too.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2017, 09:29 AM   #5
mannybash

I only wish all this were true. Not sure which video it was but did you know Trump's uncle was instrumental in getting hold of tesla's research after he passes away I will have a look for it on you tube
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2017, 09:19 PM   #6
mollymag4

If it is true that Trump has endorsed the going after of child sex traffickers and abusers, and that these people (I use the term advisedly) are high ranking individuals in various spheres, why don't we compile a list of names of those caught? I am very skeptical about this information--I doubt very much if large numbers are being caught and if caught, prosecuted. I would need to see proof and names and how cases were being handled etc. before I would begin to believe--I think it is disinformation, quite frankly. Too much control of the situation by tptb and elite. If any are caught, they will always be low level and thrown to the wolves on purpose to make us believe something is really being done..
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2017, 11:02 PM   #7
AntyPauPau

I have been looking at many videos on youtube that believe that Trump is ready to 'take down' many of the paedophiles including the Clintons. I wish this to be true but am very sceptical. This would bring down the EU Dictators too. I would be jumping for joy even though it would be similar the effect of an earthquake.
AntyPauPau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2017, 02:19 AM   #8
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I sincerely hope there is truth in all these reports but he has not said one word publicly about it. For a man who brags about all his achievements and not this, I cannot but help question the validity of these stories.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2017, 03:59 AM   #9
archimedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
I sincerely hope there is truth in all these reports but he has not said one word publicly about it. For a man who brags about all his achievements and not this, I cannot but help question the validity of these stories.
the guys a sexual predator himself.

anything he does to help the sexually abused is not much more than a publicity stunt
archimedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2017, 05:56 AM   #10
metaspiral

Trump is a Controlled orange nonce, get over it.
metaspiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2017, 02:14 PM   #11
supertzar

What do you think the "Great Awakening" is really about? It's just political rhetoric or is Donald Trump about to fulfill his life mission of destroying the world abuse/murder/organ harvesting network and everything that goes with it? Why are there so many sex abusing politicians walking away from their posts? You don't think this is just a prelude to darker evils being unveiled?
Old 24-12-2017, 07:29 AM   #12
justmike
Banned

I think so many are bailing from their positions because it's all crumbling. People are waking up and in turn the government are soiling themselves so they are in over drive with agenda 21 like with the CA "wild" fires, which in turn wakes up more people and so politicians are like alright it's time to leave.

Even if some police departments did arrest some chesters they are simply small time pedos who are basically being used, put in the spotlight to take the attention off of clintons and podestas, and UK parliament, and the connection to the pedos in netherlands (zandvoort file of shame) and others in government all over the planet.

The top criminals never get busted in this dimension/plane. The same demons/vampires/reptiles have been in control of this dimension for thousands of years, do we really believe that this doofas trump character is going to be the savior of humanity? Please. He went to a Jesuit school (Fordham) and has been in the club his entire life.

This dimension is ridiculous, it's one big fraud.

Last edited by justmike; 24-12-2017 at 07:30 AM.
justmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 02:05 AM   #13
lopus

Not sure, what to think of Trump.
But I am following now Pizzagate and Q / QAnon for a while, and think it's highly interesting, what's happening at the moment.

First I did not know what to make out of Q at all, but now I think it's proven, that Q is in connection with the Trump-administration - and also Edward Snowden, who, as Q said, always was working FOR the CIA - but now seems to have made a deal with the new administration.
And it's also obviuos, that Julian Assange is on Q's and Trump's side.

Yes, there IS something happening. Just yesterday they closed a website (backpage.com) because of pedophilia.
And there are these I think now about 20.000 sealed indictments. We wil see, who has to go.

Of course I also doubt that they are seriously cleaning up ALL the mess, but if they start in one corner it's at least a beginning - and helps to wake up the sheeple.

Maybe the very high level-"Illuminati" themselves (the ones who are to powerful that they do not need to be pedophiles, because no one is blackmailing them) are thinking that their "middle management" (=politicians, "elites") got too "bold" and rotten over the years? And that child trafficking and satanism are disgusting? Or, at least, they are afraid, that will be revealed one day and then ruin the whole game?
So that they decided themselves to clean up a little bit?

Last night Q was posting a lot about Jeffrey Epstein's Pedo-Island and a woman called "Rachel Chandler", who obviously seems to be involved in trafficking.
They also posted pictures of a surveillance camera claiming it was from pedo-island - but there is not yet proof, where it's from. We are waiting for more information.

For anyone interested, follow "qAnon.pub".

Last edited by lopus; 08-04-2018 at 02:09 AM.
lopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 02:03 PM   #14
rotz
Premier Subscribers

I think this stuff perhaps deserves its own thread. I have been keeping an eye but have not been totally convinced by any of it. However bringing Epstien and Chandler back into view has got me intrigued. Especially Chandlers social media and the links to some creepy stuff that was posted and various figures she's associated with...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopus View Post
Not sure, what to think of Trump.
But I am following now Pizzagate and Q / QAnon for a while, and think it's highly interesting, what's happening at the moment.

First I did not know what to make out of Q at all, but now I think it's proven, that Q is in connection with the Trump-administration - and also Edward Snowden, who, as Q said, always was working FOR the CIA - but now seems to have made a deal with the new administration.
And it's also obviuos, that Julian Assange is on Q's and Trump's side.

Yes, there IS something happening. Just yesterday they closed a website (backpage.com) because of pedophilia.
And there are these I think now about 20.000 sealed indictments. We wil see, who has to go.

Of course I also doubt that they are seriously cleaning up ALL the mess, but if they start in one corner it's at least a beginning - and helps to wake up the sheeple.

Maybe the very high level-"Illuminati" themselves (the ones who are to powerful that they do not need to be pedophiles, because no one is blackmailing them) are thinking that their "middle management" (=politicians, "elites") got too "bold" and rotten over the years? And that child trafficking and satanism are disgusting? Or, at least, they are afraid, that will be revealed one day and then ruin the whole game?
So that they decided themselves to clean up a little bit?

Last night Q was posting a lot about Jeffrey Epstein's Pedo-Island and a woman called "Rachel Chandler", who obviously seems to be involved in trafficking.
They also posted pictures of a surveillance camera claiming it was from pedo-island - but there is not yet proof, where it's from. We are waiting for more information.

For anyone interested, follow "qAnon.pub".
rotz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 10:32 AM   #15
fudgetusk

Can we get to the elite through the semi-elite? Methinks the elite will just sever the ties with a few assassinations. Burn a few files. At some point someone high up is going to speak out and the world will listen?

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote