Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 05-07-2017, 08:08 PM   #41
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

When Labour mp Ann Cryer went to Muslim elders / imams and gave to them a list of names of abusers, they did nothing.

http://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-...ns-Three-Girls

It's ok for Muslims to day 'these perpatrators are not true Muslims, Islam does not sanction abuse and rape' but when it is bought to the attention of the heads of Muslim communities, they did nothing.

We can look at the Quoran all day long and say how it teaches advocates to abuse girls, and we can argue to an fro that Islam decries alcahol and abuse and drugs, and as thes abusers used alcahol and drugs and raped underage girls they are not true Muslims.....

and in doing this we can lock ourselves into a cul-de-sac of morality and religious doctrine, and lose sight of tha FACT that young girls are being raped and abused still.

Today.

Infact while you have taken the time to read this, no doubt some poor child has been plied with booze and drugs and raped and abused by Pakistani men.

And arguing / stating / discussing the Quoran and the right hand is not stopping that child being abused. It's not stopping the paedophiles. It's not shutting down these networks that are working across middle Britain, undeterred.

We need to focus on stopping the bastards, not in this instance trying to explain why they are doing this.

These animals need to understand that it is not, in any way acceptable to behave like they are doing.

There needs to be a very clear and open channel for girls to be heard and a precise and deliberate action to enforse the law on those who break it.

There needs to be put in place a workable initiative where girls can be heard, and protected. And from that a task force of officers who have no qualms in aprehending those abusers and taking them off the streets and keeping them off the streets where their abuse can be evidenced. and the abusers need to be jailed for life.

The important factor here is the girls. Girls who have been betrayed for at least 30 years.

The law needs to step up, take the fight to the abusers and get them off the streets where they can not abuse anyone else.

That needs to be the first step.

Then, and only then, should we start to deceminate the ideology behind their appauling crimes and set our stall out plainly and clearly and declare that such appauling attacks will not be tolerated here.

i'm not saying ignore or forget the underlying causes and reasons why these animals are abusing white girls, but i'm saying lets deal with the damage it is doing, get the damagers out of the picture and then deal with the poison.

Father Ted:
No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 05-07-2017 at 08:12 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 08:33 PM   #42
nelo

what fucking law? what police force ? the stations are closed! where do we go?
nelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 02:45 AM   #43
mranderson

unfortunately it seems the authorities have made their minds up about this

if they were serious about tackling it they would have done something years ago

right now it looks like the usual batten down the hatches damage limitation mode has kicked in

you will get an enquiry that will take ten years to reach the conclusion nobody is to blame except ''social services''

i wish i could be more optimistic about this subject and its implications for civil order

im not saying the answer is vigilante work because i understsnd perfectly well that some form of civil unrest on a massive scale is exactly what they want as an excuse to roll out the full on police state.

its a catch 22 imo

if nothing is done , the problems grow and become out of control

if the people decide to get together and sort this out themselves then its all ready obvious to everyone how those people will be portrayed and dealt with

i wish it could have been spoken about openly 20 years ago but again everyone is aware here at least how people get auto hated and accused of being all sorts of things they are genuinely not

i think its easier for peoples brains if they just accept the easy answers instead of facing the difficult truths

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 06:02 PM   #44
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
i'm not saying ignore or forget the underlying causes and reasons why these animals are abusing white girls, but i'm saying lets deal with the damage it is doing, get the damagers out of the picture and then deal with the poison.
if you want to stop more people being raped then you have to stop the root cause of the problem
Old 06-07-2017, 09:08 PM   #45
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
if you want to stop more people being raped then you have to stop the root cause of the problem
And, in the mean time, girls are still being raped

Father Ted:
No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.
Old 06-07-2017, 11:59 PM   #46
mranderson

which means the authorities are complicit in the crime and cannot be trusted to do the right thing

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 05:06 PM   #47
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

Well then, we need a new authority that is willing and abe to do the right thing.

As i said previously, the heads of the CPS are complicit with the abuse that occured after they refused to process the information provided by the victims of abuse - even though a very clear and evidenced crime had been comitted.

And so the CPS needs to be headed not by a lord or a peer of the state, some jumped up, private school educated wanker who has no real sense of real world isues, but by someone who will put politics aside and prosecute crimes, no matter how un pc that prosecution is.

Father Ted:
Old 07-07-2017, 05:43 PM   #48
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
And, in the mean time, girls are still being raped
prevention is better then cure

Cardiff imam jailed for 13 years after abusing girls during mosque Quranlessons

Mohammed Haji Saddique sexually touched the girls as they were reading from the holy book
Claire Hayhurst, Press Association
3 hours ago

An imam who sexually touched four young girls during Quran lessons at a mosque has been jailed for 13 years.

Mohammed Haji Saddique, 81, would call the pupils to sit next to him and read in Arabic from the Muslim holy book.

He sexually touched the girls in front of his class and slapped students repeatedly if they made mistakes during lessons.

Cardiff Crown Court heard Saddique - of Cyncoed, Cardiff - had metal and wooden sticks, which he used to poke the children as they studied.

Saddique, who taught at the Madina Mosque in Cardiff for more than 30 years, was convicted of the offences following a trial.

A jury found him guilty of 14 offences - six indecent assaults and eight sexual assaults - that took place between 1996 and 2006.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7829226.html
Old 07-07-2017, 05:43 PM   #49
iamawaveofthesea

Can some progressive explain to me the factual reasons why adding over 5 million people from countries with different culturo-religious baggage to the british isles over the last dozen years is a good thing?

Also can some progressive also explain to me why in the recent brexit referendum when we were offered the chance to leave a corporate-fascist superstate run by satanic pedophiles why they thought it was better to stay in that club?

help me understand why you want to destroy british people and why you want them in a club of nations run by satanic pedos.....help me understand...explain your rationale...

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 07-07-2017 at 05:54 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 06:59 PM   #50
iamawaveofthesea

When are we going to talk in this country about anti-white racism and about its growth around the world?

When are we going to talk about how anti-white racism is enabled in the west by progressives pushing 'political correctness' and also by islam itself?

When are we also going to examine the personal beliefs of progressives to weedle out their racist views?
Old 07-07-2017, 07:07 PM   #51
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

Quote:
prevention is better then cure
i'd say certainly in the short term, sentencing the abusers and taking them off the streets is key to riding society through prevention toward a goal of erradicating the illness prevelent in the faction of society who think it is ok to abuse girls.

Getting the abusers off the streets, and cutting the networks bloodlfow, should be the first step - securing the safety of society needs to be a prime directive of police, cps, jdges and courts.

That then creates a foundation to sort out the deeper issues that cause the illness.

Father Ted:
Old 07-07-2017, 07:19 PM   #52
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
i'd say certainly in the short term, sentencing the abusers and taking them off the streets is key to riding society through prevention toward a goal of erradicating the illness prevelent in the faction of society who think it is ok to abuse girls.

Getting the abusers off the streets, and cutting the networks bloodlfow, should be the first step - securing the safety of society needs to be a prime directive of police, cps, jdges and courts.

That then creates a foundation to sort out the deeper issues that cause the illness.
i think its deeper then that

The 'abusers' are organised muslim, asian gangs who believe they can rape white children with impunity; they think they can rape white children with impunity because there is no one attempting to stop them. They are protected in their behaviours by powerful forces in the british system. Their race hate crimes are ENABLED by progressives and their political correct culture which brands anyone a 'racist' or 'islamophobe' for trying to discuss these issues

i think there are people out there i call them the 'rothschild-cabal' who are trying to create a clash of civlisations

They understand human psychology on a far deeper level then most people and they know which buttons to press with people to provoke the reactions they desire. Those same people are also behind the flooding of massive numbers of migrants, many of which are muslims into the west

They are clearly attempting to genocide the european people and create conflict and chaos from which they can then impose a stronger and more authoritarian form of government on everyone

Now if we look at what david is talking about with 'phantom self' he is basically talking about ego. So i debate regularly with a poster online who is an anti-white racist who wants to genocide white people and install a centralised world government

His ego says that 'white people' are to blame for everything in the world and he wants to genocide white people and my ego says that the rothschild-cabal is to blame for the problems in the world and that white people have been victimised by that cabal and that i don't want to be genocided

So if i disarm my ego and say ''oh go on then genocide me as this is all illusion anyway'' then he will do that and then fill the void created with his own phantom self ego identity with its own language, culture, religion etc. My disarming of my ego simply results in my destruction

Its like a nuclear arms race. There are two antagonistic sides both holding nukes. One side says to the other ''you disarm your nukes'' and the other side replies ''no i'm not going to disarm my nukes unless you disarm yours otherwise you will just use your nukes to destroy me''

That's the situation that identity politics is now creating

I personally do not see people disarming their egos anytime soon on the kind of scale required for peace to then result so i see the only realistic solution in the short term to be to stop the mass immigration which is what is causing the escalation of tensions along with the pushing of victim narratives in various classes in universities as well as racism concealed behind a veil of political correctness

I also see the manipulative hand of jewish supremicists behind much of the intellectual push behind for example political correctness, frankfurt school-critical theory etc

While many are destracted by talking about 'white supremicists' or 'islamic supremicists' seemingly no one is speaking about jewish supremcists which i think is the point of the psyops. Do white people or muslims control the central banks? Do they control the media? Are they the source of identity politics?

NO

we are getting played here

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 07-07-2017 at 07:49 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2017, 04:05 PM   #53
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

Quote:
i think its deeper then that

The 'abusers' are organised muslim, asian gangs who believe they can rape white children with impunity; they think they can rape white children with impunity because there is no one attempting to stop them. They are protected in their behaviours by powerful forces in the british system. Their race hate crimes are ENABLED by progressives and their political correct culture which brands anyone a 'racist' or 'islamophobe' for trying to discuss these issues
Not only are these paedophiles protected by the progressives and pc culture, they are also enabled and protected by the forces in power.

The police failed to investigate complaints from young girls of rape and criminal activity of Asian men of Pakistani origin.

when they did investigate, the cases were dropped like hot coals by the Criminal Prosecution Service (CPS) - whose job it is to bring cases to court. they will only bring cases to court if there is sufficient evidence to secure a verdict.

Evidence that was put forward:
Testimonies from three girls to multiple rapes.
Names of multipole rapists.
DNA samples (semen samples taken from one of the girls underwear and an aborted foetus evidenced from hospital from a 13
year old girl with 'learning difficulties).
That the girls were all under the age of 16.

Now, for any sensible person, a girl of 13 saying she had sex with an adult equates as a crime.

The law states that it is a crime.

End of.

Yet the CPS didn't consider that her testimony and the DNA from an aborted foetus was evidence enough that a crime had been committed.

She was 13 years old.

Nor was it evidence enough that semen was found in another girls underwear.

All that was ignored.

Why on earth was it ignored?

To quieten racial tensions - this is the smokescreen we're being sold, i'm not buying it.

https://labour25.com/2012/05/12/labo...m-paedophiles/

Labour Councillor Aftab Hussain gives evidence in Liverpool showing his support for 9 muslim Paedophiles.
Posted on May 12, 2012
by labour25
Scumbag Labour sent in a Muslim Paedophile supporting councillor named as Aftab Hussain to stand against little girls as young as 12 who were abused, raped and knocked out with class A drugs. The childrens attackers, Nine in all were be-littled by the Labour councillor, saying that the Nine paedophiles were of good character. One child was raped by 20 paedophiles, she escaped in the early hours of the morning by jumping through a second floor window, after breaking it to escape.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....nvicted-688683

Councillors’ ‘regret’ for backing man convicted in Rochdale sex gang trial
Two councillors who gave character references for one of the men convicted in the Rochdale sex gang case have apologised for their 'error of judgement'. Coun Aftab Hussain and former Mayor Zulf Ali say they regret defending Abdul Qayyum during the trial at Liverpool Crown Court.

There is also long going story of a cover up of paedophile Cyril Smith in Rochdale whose crimes went unchallenged for decades.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=267889

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=227655

How deep does this paedophile ring go?

Does it really go all the way to the door of 10 downing street, does it implicate other politicians?

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...ighlight=heath

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=315854

https://www.davidicke.com/article/10...hers-still-are

When you have Labour councillors giving paedophiles character references, standing up in a court room and calling three young girls liars and supporting the abusers, one has to ask how deeply involved was Hassain to the abusers?

Quote:
In 2012 Hussain provided a positive character reference at the trial of the convicted paedophile Abdul Qayyum.
Despite Hussain’s praise, Qayyum was convicted of conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with a child, one of 9 convicted of grooming and raping adolescent girls as young as 12.
http://www.brexitbible.co.uk/labour-...nvicted-peodo/

Quote:
In 2013, Hussain apologised for providing the character reference, but that’s not enough. Not only did Hussain provide a character reference in court, he even facilitated the acquisition of a licence for the taxi that one of the convicted paedophiles used to rape girls in.
Not only did Hussain support the paedophile Qayyum with a positive character ref, he also backed another abuser to obtain a taxi licence!

These Muslim's like Hussain are gravitating into positions of power and using that power to effectively support the abuse of white girls by other Asian men.

There is a clear and focussed support of paedophilia and abuse of white girls by gangs of Muslim men of Pakistani origin that is being supported and hidden by other Asian men in positions of power - because that is their religious creed.

We ask why these crimes were not prosecuted, and we blame the police and CPS because we believe that their hands were tied to dissolve any kind of racial tension - and while that may very well be true, but we must also look at who was in power and who was forestalling the investigation into abuse.

Could Councillor Hussain have put pressure on the police and investigative forces?

Well, he gave character ref to say that one of the abusers was an upstanding person in the community, supported an application for a taxi that young girls were raped in, stood up in court and supported the abusers over those children.

We wonder why complaints were not investigated, could it be that the abusers had people in their corner due to religious and cultural support?

Father Ted:

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 29-10-2017 at 10:54 PM.
Old 29-10-2017, 05:51 PM   #54
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Rotherham Scandal: Nick Griffin Discusses Muslim Grooming in 2004; BBC Journalist Criticises Him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uyU3dfd3pE
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2017, 05:57 PM   #55
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

There does possibly seem to be an organised crime aspect to grooming gangs.
The Italians used ro do the organising of crime in London as an example.
Particularly with drugs, but many other things as well including control of the police.
( and possibly connected are the recent police cover-up executions carried out on motorway slip roads where nobody else is allowed to stop).

Last edited by grimstock; 29-10-2017 at 06:02 PM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2017, 10:59 PM   #56
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
There does possibly seem to be an organised crime aspect to grooming gangs.
The Italians used ro do the organising of crime in London as an example.
Particularly with drugs, but many other things as well including control of the police.
( and possibly connected are the recent police cover-up executions carried out on motorway slip roads where nobody else is allowed to stop).
And, when those gangs have people like Hussain in their pockets, police officers in their pockets, MP's in their pockets - and that the police and MP's are of Muslim faith too, one has to wonder what else these monsters in positions of power are getting up to, what they are turning a blind eye to?

Father Ted: