Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2017, 11:57 AM   #21
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,035
Likes: 13,025 (7,460 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
I am under no illusion that these so called 'sex gangs' have strings going right to the heart of where the true power lies.

This is of course the bigger picture, one which everyone needs to be aware of.
You believe me to be on a different page to yourself?

We are seeing the 'Muslim' agenda being played out everywhere. While people are getting angry they are also being distracted at a time which calls for total focus.
but what if islam is another form of authoritarian collectivism? what if it is an expression of the archontic virus?

do issues like orchestrated mass immigration then not become important? what if there really are all kinds of implications of mass immigration and should these not be discussed?

should we also not be able to deconstruct islam? should we also not deconstruct this notion that only white people can be racist when clearly that's not true?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-07-2017 at 12:01 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 04:56 PM   #22
raburgeson
Senior Member
 
raburgeson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,395
Likes: 447 (299 Posts)
Default

Political correctness needs to go. Child labor laws should cover child prostitutes. In what way is it racist to support the laws to protect the rights of people. The law is what is politically correct if it came into being with the support of the people. Corruption of a minor is frowned upon by the entire West, race does not come into the picture. Children of all races are to be covered by this protection.
Likes: (1)
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 05:00 PM   #23
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,035
Likes: 13,025 (7,460 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
Political correctness needs to go. Child labor laws should cover child prostitutes. In what way is it racist to support the laws to protect the rights of people. The law is what is politically correct if it came into being with the support of the people. Corruption of a minor is frowned upon by the entire West, race does not come into the picture. Children of all races are to be covered by this protection.
i agree that political correctness needs to go but PC didn't cause it, PC just stops people from being able to talk about it and therefore stops anything being done about it

what's caused it is mass immigration but no one wants to talk about that

the progressive solution that would be to argue that MORE immigration is what is needed

But is that true?

Perhaps LESS immigration is what is needed and i suggest that the more immigration there is the more rapes there will be

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-07-2017 at 05:01 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 05:05 PM   #24
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,981 (2,993 Posts)
Default

All the time in this there is a resounding note saying that 'not all Muslim's are like this, they're not all the same.'

Does it really need to be said?

When a white man rapes a child, do we hear 'not all white men are the same...'?

Hell no, we don't.

But somehow this epitaph is always being thrown in.

This on-street trafficing has been happening sinse 1989.

Victoria Agoglia (who had lived in Rochdale) died in 1989, killed by a drugs overdose. She left behind notes detailing how she had been sexualy abused by older Pakistani men, and discussed how ashamed she felt because of that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ming-gang.html

Victoria was 13 years old when she wrote how desperate she was feeling, becaue she had been abused.

She had no-where to turn to.

The social services, the police, the community itself abandoned her to her fate - despite her calls for help.

Either she got so depressed that she took her own life in desperation to be free of abuse, or her abusers drugged her to death.

But either way, those who abused her, more that ten years before the nine men in Rochdale's grooming gang were bought to justice, her abusers are still at large, still free to live their lives, while their victim had her life took away from her.

And, likewise the three girls in the Three Girls documentry, and many other abandoned girls in Rochdale, Keighley, bradford, blackpool, Derby (and countless other cities with large Pakistani communities) - they have had their lives destroyed by these sick, dpraved bastards who prey on the most vulnerable people in society.

Lives ruined.

And we can say 'Not all Muslim's are like this' till the cows come home - the fact remains that it is predominantly Pakistani men, working in large gangs, in large networks, who are abusing underage girls across Britain.

But, the more over-riding problem is that these girls suffered needlesly - because no-one listened to them.

Sara Rowbotham made reports to her superiors (social services) and police - she had a huge dosier of information, names, addresses of abusers and a list of girls names detailing what they had told her.

Nothing was done.

And that is the real crime here, that, in and of itself, is the largest issue - that no-one did anything.

Victoria went to see Sara, she was killed before anyone else would even lift a finger.

Girl A (Holly in the Three Girls doc) told the police she had been raped by Shabir Ahmed aka 'Daddy' - she provided the police with dna evidense and her underwear, the CPS said there wasn't enough evidence.

Sperm in a 13 year olds underwear, a statement, evidence.

And this wasn't eough evidence.

Keir Starmer wa the head of the CPS from Nov 2008, taking over from Sir Ken Macdonald, QC.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keir_Starmer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Macdonald

MacDonald has been given a life peerage, Starmer holds Order of the Bath, KCB.

Ringing any fucking bells?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Bath

Both these fuckers need to be bought to justice for allowing the abuse that was not only recorded and reported to police, but in 2005 - 2008 investigated by police - and they allowed it to go unchecked.

Keir Starmer and Ken Macdonald are complicit with the rape, the prostitution and trafficing of uderage girls and the death / murder of girls at the hands of these Pakistani paedophiles.

Keir Starmer and Ken Macdonald need to be bought into a court of law at the earliest and charged with burrying information, and a miscarriage of Justice that lead to girls being abused by hundreds of paedophiles for years.

The buck stops with them.

The evidence was put on their desks, showing that a 13 year old girl had been abused by a predatory gang, evidence was placed before them - evidence that showed dna in a girls underwear and an aborted fetus from another 13 year old.

They chose to ignore that evidence, they chose to let a predatory gang continue to abuse girls.

It is estimated that 1 in 20 girls who are being abused by predatory on-street grooming gangs report that abuse, and that each girl is being abused by up to 50 individuals.

The docu in the op says up to 20,000 girls are being abused.

That is 1/20!

20,000 x 20. with 50 individuals raping each girl.

That is a big fucking problem.

And the police need to listen, perhaps they are listening now. Perhaps lessons have been learned.

If so, why are these men still walking the streets?

I'll tell you why. Because no one really gives a fuck.

It isn't because the abusers are pakistani males.

It is simply that the police do not have the manpower to police it.

And, at the head of this beast are a bunch of Lords and Orders of this and that Masons who are doing alright Jack.

They are out of touch with what is happening.

And, the person at the head of this needs to be in touch.

Put Sara Rowbotham in charge of the CPS, give her the tools she needs to bring these animals to justice.

And, above all, get these wank-stain Lords out of their seats of power - because they are the ones who let those girls down.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 04-07-2017 at 06:20 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 05:09 PM   #25
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,035
Likes: 13,025 (7,460 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
All the time in this there is a resounding note saying that 'not all Muslim's are like this, they're not all the same.'

Does it really need to be said?

When a white man rapes a child, do we hear 'not all white men are the same...'?.
being a white man isn't a belief system though

there isn't a white man manual that says in it that he can use as a sexual slave any non white woman that he can capture

islam on the other hand IS a belief system and DOES have a manual that says that muslims can use non muslim women as sex slaves

sooooo....i'd say that's problematic for any women that aren't muslim

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-07-2017 at 05:10 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 05:21 PM   #26
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
tinfoil hat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,010
Likes: 1,230 (711 Posts)
Default

From what I gather on the grapevine, the Rochdale abusers got away with it for so long because they ran everything drug/crime wise in the area and had the local Police in their pockets.

Not sure how true this is, just what I heard from a mate that knows them.
Likes: (2)
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 05:25 PM   #27
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,035
Likes: 13,025 (7,460 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
From what I gather on the grapevine, the Rochdale abusers got away with it for so long because they ran everything drug/crime wise in the area and had the local Police in their pockets.

Not sure how true this is, just what I heard from a mate that knows them.
i doubt it has stopped and it wasn't just in rochdale

i think its simple psychology 101 that if you flood people into a new area then those people leave the area they had an attachment to and now in a new area they don't feel the same kind of emotional attachment to that area because they have none of the bonds, ties, history and investment emotional or otherwise in that new area

so then that area simply becomes something to exploit financially, sexually, through welfare or any which way

Also you have no incentive to preserve or protect the identity of that place as you feel no affinity to the identity of that place so you are more likely to support the destruction of that identity and its absorption into another alternate identity like for example the EU

The el-ites know all this which is why they are weaponising mass immigration to further their agenda

To them all this stuff is bang on script

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-07-2017 at 05:30 PM.
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 06:34 PM   #28
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,981 (2,993 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post

The el-ites know all this which is why they are weaponising mass immigration to further their agenda
Mass immigration is not the key here.

The key is that the Elites have placed puppets into the seats of power who are as removed from everyday life as they can be.

We're seeing it in the Grenfell investigation.

The people heading the charge are not living in the real world, they can't see the real issues.

A thriteen year old girl gives a statement outling years of abuse and rape, she gives the police a list of names, DNA evidence, the police later collect further DNA evidence from another thirteen year old girl who had an abortion. This 'second' girl had learning difficulties.

The police are recieving masses of information from sexual health workers outling abuse....

And this is happening en-masse throughout many cities, each one echoing the same methodology, the same networking....

ALL this evidence is placed before the CPS, and the CPS say that the girls do not make reliable or credible witnesses.

The girls are 13.

British law says that a 13 year old can not give consent to sex, therefre a crime has been comitted. a very frikkin obvious crime.

Yet the CPS ignored the law.

This is the role of the CPS, from their own website:

Quote:
Role

The CPS was set up in 1986 as an independent authority to prosecute criminal cases investigated by the police in England and Wales. In undertaking this role, the CPS:

Advises the police during the early stages of investigations;
Determines the appropriate charges in all but minor cases;
Keeps all cases under continuous review and decides which cases should be prosecuted;
Prepares cases for prosecution in court and prosecutes these cases with in-house advocates or instructs agents and counsel to present them; and
Provides information and assistance to victims and prosecution witnesses.
https://www.cps.gov.uk/publications/...roduction.html

It is a fucking sad fact of life that chldren are being abused, they are being abused by men and women, with white, black and brown skin.

And the only way to stop it is to have a body in place that is able to investigate and process complaints with an alacrity and credibility and with (above all else) adherance to the law without prejudice.

These girls were prejudiced against, and the worst thing is that they were victims of abuse from Pakistani's and the very people they should be able to trust in their hour of need.

If we had a force in this country who were able to investigate and prosecute these animals, and sentence them to life in prison as a mandotory sentence for each abuse they commit against children, a force who were able to create a deterent and protect the most vunerable members of society by locking away abusers for a log time, give the victims something they can rely on - then the abuse might just stop.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 04-07-2017 at 06:40 PM.
Likes: (1)
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 06:47 PM   #29
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,981 (2,993 Posts)
Default

We shouldn't be makng this an immigration issue, or a racist issue.

It is a pedophile issue. A rape issue.

The whole thing is being clouded by aligning it with Muslims, by calling the girls 'child prostitutes.'

They aren't Muslims, they are rapists and pedophiles and murderers.

they aren't child prostitutes, they are children being forced into sex under threat of being killed, they are children being drugged into unconsciousness and then raped, passed around and raped some more.

Just because these sick bastards who abuse them give them money does not make them prostitutes.

We need to get away from all the clouding and see what is going on at its core.

Men grooming 12 / 13 year old girls for sex under threat of violence. Men hreatening the girls and threatening to harm their families if they do not have sex with them. Men threatening to rape the girls youger sisters, to kill them, if they don't do as they are told.

These men are working in organised gangs, passing around and sharing girls, transporting the girls from town to town to be abused in a very close knit network.

And the complaints being ignored. And the abuse allowed to continue.

If we have a force that can stop the later, then we can start to crack it.

And, as geta said elsewhere, if the law is not going to be that force, then people like Nick Griffin and Tommy Robinson are going to mobilise teams of men who can do something.
Likes: (2)
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:01 PM   #30
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,035
Likes: 13,025 (7,460 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
We shouldn't be makng this an immigration issue, or a racist issue.

It is a pedophile issue. A rape issue.
i think that's being too simplistic

I think that mass immigration IS being used by the el-ites who want to break peoples ties and bonds to places and each other so that they create millions of rootless people who lose all sense of self and direction

Its the same when foreign corporations buy up assets that are privatised and then people wonder why prices go up. Of course they go up because the country is then viewed as a cash cow to be exploited. They have no incentive to look after the country, they just see dollar signs

The el-ites are trying to breakdown all bonds including peoples attachment to their own bodies

This is because they want you to let go of things. They want you to let go of your sense of being british so that you willingly agree to be absorbed into the EU and then beyond that into a world state

They want you to let go of your body so that you'll agree to merge with machines as per the transhumanist agenda

They want you to let go of your religion so that you accept the luciferian initiation

They want you to let go of your distinct culture and accept a globalised homogenous psuedo culture that they will give you

They want you to let go of physcial money and accept digital currency

They want you to let go of your privacy and accept mass surveillance

Of course i'm making generalisations and there will be immigrants who come to places looking to make a new life and integrate and so on and they want to give something back and work for the long term benefit of a place but there are also a lot of people moving around the world who now have no loyalties to a place and are basically looking to take what they can get

I know people don't want to hear this but it doesn't stop there being truth in it

If you keep moving people around and breaking down their cultures, languages, sense of self, attachments to family, nation, community and even self then what you get is a load of directionless, rootless, apathetic people who don't give a fuck about anything beyond their own immediate interests and those people are then easily controlled and will more willingly allow themselves to be pulled into new states of being

It's common sense

And what happens when people lose all these things and the codes and mores that they live by? It makes a more nihilistic world where rape of children becomes more accepted. This is why we see 'home grown terror' because lost people are looking for new direction and ISIS tells them that they have direction...'come join us...we have a plan...a way out of this cultural marxist hell that is the west! We will build a new caliphate out of the ruins'

It works too on the bewildered natives who then fall foul of far right people offering a new direction

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-07-2017 at 07:11 PM.
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:03 PM   #31
Daisy101
Senior Member
 
Daisy101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 632
Likes: 521 (306 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
We shouldn't be makng this an immigration issue, or a racist issue.

It is a pedophile issue. A rape issue.

The whole thing is being clouded by aligning it with Muslims, by calling the girls 'child prostitutes.'

They aren't Muslims, they are rapists and pedophiles and murderers.

they aren't child prostitutes, they are children being forced into sex under threat of being killed, they are children being drugged into unconsciousness and then raped, passed around and raped some more.

Just because these sick bastards who abuse them give them money does not make them prostitutes.

We need to get away from all the clouding and see what is going on at its core.

Men grooming 12 / 13 year old girls for sex under threat of violence. Men hreatening the girls and threatening to harm their families if they do not have sex with them. Men threatening to rape the girls youger sisters, to kill them, if they don't do as they are told.

These men are working in organised gangs, passing around and sharing girls, transporting the girls from town to town to be abused in a very close knit network.

And the complaints being ignored. And the abuse allowed to continue.

If we have a force that can stop the later, then we can start to crack it.

And, as geta said elsewhere, if the law is not going to be that force, then people like Nick Griffin and Tommy Robinson are going to mobilise teams of men who can do something.
OMG who is calling them child prostitutes? There's no such thing.
A child cannot be a prostitute.
Likes: (1)
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:10 PM   #32
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,981 (2,993 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy101 View Post
OMG who is calling them child prostitutes? There's no such thing.
A child cannot be a prostitute.
Yes, its disgusting.

If you take a look at the original doc, Three Girls, a social services c*** visited Girl A's (Holly) familly and told them she was a prostitute.

She also fell pregnant by one of the abusers - she didn't know which one - and they took her daughter away from her.

She was later reuinited with her child.

These lefty thinking twats are as bad as the abusers in many instances because they allow abuse to happen for fear of offending someone.

EDIT: can't find it on iplayer but found it here:

https://fmovies.is/film/three-girls.n3l8j/6zv0x7

EDIT 2: it's about the 50 min mark in ep 1 where social services say that Girl A made a 'lifestyle choice' to be a prostitute.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 04-07-2017 at 07:25 PM.
Likes: (1)
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:21 PM   #33
mranderson
Senior Member
 
mranderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,508
Likes: 3,630 (1,872 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
We shouldn't be makng this an immigration issue, or a racist issue.
Problem is , the progressives are obsessive about making everything a race issue. By design. I had a fascinating ''debate'' with a sour and single progressive yesterday. Within ten posts she had suggested I have my children taken off me. All because she brought the race issue into the debate , when we were actually talking about gender pronouns. They are lunatics Zhiba , sour and superficial and when you scratch the surface of their beliefs , they don't hold up and cannot be applied equally across the board because even though they don't quite get it - their entire outlook is based around one thing - you are a racist and they are not. They are right and you are not. If you disagree , you are not entitled to function in society. They actually believe this. They have lost their fking minds zhiba.


Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
And, as geta said elsewhere, if the law is not going to be that force, then people like Nick Griffin and Tommy Robinson are going to mobilise teams of men who can do something.
If anybody has taken the time to listen to how the authorities have dealt with Tommy Robinson ( and I know how despised he is so it usually puts people off listening to him - but again - congratulations progressives for that one - guilt by association and all that ) you will begin to understand that the statement about '' we didn't take action because A B or C '' it is all a lie.

The reason the police take no action , and instead choose to simply remove the individual by arresting them and not the perps is for one reason.

The Islamic community in the UK has threatened the UK Police force on numerous occasions with civil unrest and violence.

You might not like to hear that, nobody does , but it's the truth - they have literally told the police in the past if you don't release this person we cannot stop all hell from breaking loose.

It is called Mob rule , so effectively , the UK Police force is currently unable to effectively deal with these people because they threaten to kick off.

Is that civil society or is that a massive fucking problem that needs sorting out ASAP.

*edit* and I will add that no, I don't want violence to be the answer and I don't think more mob rule will end well either. But the problem is, if society is verbally crippled due to the very same people who have allowed this shit to fester un checked then it leaves people with little choice.

People are still afraid to say anything because of the sour progressives who are lunatics and will all ways take the debate past debating and into the realms of threats of physical hardship.

I absolutely dread to think how many of these lunatics are currently working within the halls of government making ordinary peoples lives a fucking misery because they seriously have a very sour and warped understanding of life.

They smile and they stab at the same time. They look down on you automatically and want to pat you on the head and tell you that you just don't understand. They are literally LUNATICS
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality

Last edited by mranderson; 04-07-2017 at 08:28 PM.
Likes: (1)
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 09:03 PM   #34
mranderson
Senior Member
 
mranderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,508
Likes: 3,630 (1,872 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
It is estimated that 1 in 20 girls who are being abused by predatory on-street grooming gangs report that abuse, and that each girl is being abused by up to 50 individuals.

The docu in the op says up to 20,000 girls are being abused.

That is 1/20!

20,000 x 20. with 50 individuals raping each girl.

That is a big fucking problem.
Ok so based on those estimates ( and government estimates are all ways on the short side ) we end up with this :

400,000 potential victims of rape gangs across the UK ( and we know which group and which religion these people come from - no arguing about that it is a fact )

up to 50 men raping each girl who has reported means up to a million men involved unless the men rape different victims which evidently they do so it is probably less than a million men but still

as of 2011 there were just over 1.4 million people of that origin in England ( not including Wales , Scotland and Northern Ireland )


the question everyone needs to ask themselves is this : if child sexual exploitation is a problem we want to tackle then do we need to find the root causes of it and not deal with only the secondary problem of how to help the victims ?

yes they need help, but until you get to the root of the issue more will become victims

I think you are right Zhiba in that the people in halls of power responsible for covering this up need to be held to account

but equally so the very core of why this is taking place in the first instance

Personally I think we have a big enough problem with institutional pedos in the upper echelons of society and the last thing anybody needs is a huge problem to deal with in the form of the working class getting into it to

the difference you see , between my culture and theirs is that if I went into the pub and suggested we go ply some 13 year olds with alcohol and drugs to then systematically rape them over many years I would get the shit beaten out of me

likewise if I tried to organise that through a Church of England group the chances are the vast majority would report me to the police immediately and rightly so

not so with Islam , it's the truth and the evidence of it is staring everyone right in the face and the only thing stopping anyone from admitting it, is that they are afraid of being called a racist

well fuck it , if opposing this makes me a racist then so be it
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
Likes: (2)
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 07:58 AM   #35
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,035
Likes: 13,025 (7,460 Posts)
Default

As this BBC article shows albanian gangs control the drug trafficking trade in the UK. Now ask yourself: ''do those albanian immigrants care about britain and want to work to build a brighter future for britain or are they just out to exploit britain for what they can get?''

Albanian gangs 'controlling' UK drug trafficking market
29 June 2017
Violent Albanian criminal groups are exerting "considerable control" over the drug trafficking market in the UK, a law enforcement report has said. The National Crime Agency (NCA) said it was increasingly concerned by what it called the Albanians' "high-profile influence within UK organised crime". The remarks are in the agency's annual assessment of the nature and scale of serious and organised crime in the UK.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40439802

Lets consider that when you have an open door policy that not everyone that comes in those doors has good intentions. Then lets consider the SCALE and SPEED of this change:

''Under the official ‘high’ migration scenario the population is projected to rise by around 500,000 a year – the equivalent to a new city the size of Liverpool every year.''

''In 2001 the population of the UK was estimated to be 59.1 million with 4.9 million (8.3%) foreign born. By 2011 the population of the UK had increased by 4.1 million to 63.2 million with the foreign born population at 8 million (12.6%). In 2015, the population of the UK was estimated to be around 65 million.''
https://www.migrationwatchuk.org/key-topics/population

And the progressives want to tell us that there will be no implications for flooding the equivalent population of liverpool into the country EVERY year! No implications for flooding millions of people of different cultures, religions, languages, viewpoints, ethics, values and politics into the country? What planet are you living on?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 05-07-2017 at 08:03 AM.
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 08:06 AM   #36
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,035
Likes: 13,025 (7,460 Posts)
Default

England is already highly overcrowded
5. Over 90% of international migrants to the UK go to England which now has a population density of 410 people per square km (see here). The population density of England is just lower than India and nearly twice that of Germany and 3.5 times that of France.
https://www.migrationwatchuk.org/key-topics/population

Behavioral sink
The ethologist John B. Calhoun coined the term "behavioral sink" to describe the collapse in behavior which resulted from overcrowding. Over a number of years, Calhoun conducted over-population experiments on Norway rats (in 1958–1962) and mice (in 1968–1972).[1] Calhoun coined the term "behavioral sink" in his February 1, 1962 report in an article titled Population Density and Social Pathology in the Scientific American weekly newspaper[2] on the rat experiment.[3] Calhoun's work became used as an animal model of societal collapse, and his study has become a touchstone of urban sociology and psychology in general.[4]

In the 1962 study, Calhoun described the behavior as follows:
“ Many [female rats] were unable to carry pregnancy to full term or to survive delivery of their litters if they did. An even greater number, after successfully giving birth, fell short in their maternal functions. Among the males the behavior disturbances ranged from sexual deviation to cannibalism and from frenetic overactivity to a pathological withdrawal from which individuals would emerge to eat, drink and move about only when other members of the community were asleep. The social organization of the animals showed equal disruption. [...]

The common source of these disturbances became most dramatically apparent in the populations of our first series of three experiments, in which we observed the development of what we called a behavioral sink. The animals would crowd together in greatest number in one of the four interconnecting pens in which the colony was maintained. As many as 60 of the 80 rats in each experimental population would assemble in one pen during periods of feeding. Individual rats would rarely eat except in the company of other rats. As a result extreme population densities developed in the pen adopted for eating, leaving the others with sparse populations.

[...] In the experiments in which the behavioral sink developed, infant mortality ran as high as 96 percent among the most disoriented groups in the population.[5]

Calhoun would continue his experiments for many years, but the publication of the 1962 article put the concept in the public domain, where it took root in popular culture as an analogy for human behavior.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 05-07-2017 at 08:07 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 08:08 AM   #37
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
tinfoil hat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,010
Likes: 1,230 (711 Posts)
Default

They aren't progressives, they are traitors, and should be labelled as such.
Likes: (1)
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 08:15 AM   #38
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,035
Likes: 13,025 (7,460 Posts)
Default

The following is a look at certain ideas held by some people. Not all muslims will agree with these ideas and not all immigrants will agree with these ideas. But some may:

Different values

What is the Pakistan Age of Consent?

Pakistan has no legal age of consent, because marriage is legally required before sexual intercourse is allowed. If there is no age limit to marriage, there is effectively no age of consent between married individuals.
https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/pakistan

Islamic values:

According to Islamic law, Muslim men can take “captives of the right hand” (Qur’an 4:3, 4:24, 33:50).

“O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries, and those whom thy right hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war” (33:50)

“The believers must (eventually) win through, those who humble themselves in their prayers; who avoid vain talk; who are active in deeds of charity; who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess, for (in their case) they are free from blame.” (Qur’an 23:1-6)

Sheikh Abu-Ishaq al-Huwayni declared in May 2011 that “we are in the era of jihad”:

'' Jihad is only between Muslims and infidels. Spoils, slaves, and prisoners are only to be taken in war between Muslims and infidels. Muslims in the past conquered, invaded, and took over countries. This is agreed to by all scholars—there is no disagreement on this from any of them, from the smallest to the largest, on the issue of taking spoils and prisoners. The prisoners and spoils are distributed among the fighters, which includes men, women, children, wealth, and so on.

When a slave market is erected, which is a market in which are sold slaves and sex-slaves, which are called in the Qur’an by the name milk al-yamin, “that which your right hands possess” [Koran 4:24]. This is a verse from the Qur’an which is still in force, and has not been abrogated. The milk al-yamin are the sex-slaves. You go to the market, look at the sex-slave, and buy her. She becomes like your wife, (but) she doesn’t need a (marriage) contract or a divorce like a free woman, nor does she need a wali. All scholars agree on this point—there is no disagreement from any of them. […] When I want a sex slave, I just go to the market and choose the woman I like and purchase her.''

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 05-07-2017 at 08:18 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 08:18 AM   #39
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,035
Likes: 13,025 (7,460 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
They aren't progressives, they are traitors, and should be labelled as such.
I think there are some who mean well but are duped because they are naive but I think that many of them have an axe to grind and as such are not acting out of the best interests of britain...so yeah

Now lets consider that the more people who flood in from around the world where the cabal has been using the western militaries to wreak havoc or from places that have an antagonistic historic relationship with britain then the more people there can potentially be who have an axe to grind

The cabal who are behind mass immigration know this

As the demographics shift and the population density rises so too will the tensions which will likely then spill over in parts of the country into conflict and i think we are already beginning to see the first pre-tremors of that occuring

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 05-07-2017 at 08:20 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 08:42 AM   #40
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,035
Likes: 13,025 (7,460 Posts)
Default

The following article was in zero hedge yesterday and it asks if the US is a nation anymore. This is an interesting question in these times of rapid change because as we know the rothschild-cabal are trying to dissolve countries in order to absorb them into more globalised structures like the EU which will in the future themselves be absorbed into the world government that is already under construction as the 'United Nations'. Mass immigration is one tool but probably the most effective tool they are using to that end

As we saw in the referendum almost half of the voters in the EU referendum vote in the UK wanted to stay in the EU which shows how many people have been duped into compliance with the NWO programme or are on board with it or simply don't care. So demographically things are hanging in the balance and this may be britains last chance to break free because with this rate of mass immigration the people with a sense of british identity will become the minority in a relatively short space of time

The majority then will have NO sense of collective identity and therefore will be less likely to resist being pulled into the EU which will offer them a new (but temporary) identity as EU members

The article looks at the US which is also disintegrating under the effects of the marxist hydra which is unpicking the glue that binds nations together all across the world. One head of the hydra is mass immigration.

The history of the US is different to the history of the UK in that the US was created out of a series of nasty events including the genocide of the native peoples through mass immigration from europe, china and africa followed by bloody conflicts of independence and civil war as well as the trans atlantic slave trade

Therefore the progressives are able to argue that why should americans hold onto the notion of the United States when it has its roots in so much blood? Well its true that it does have a bloody past but lets consider what the progressives are trying to replace the constitution with which is rothschild supremacism

I would argue that the rothschild-cabal had a hand in all of the bloody events of the US's past as well as many other bloody events around the world so why would you allow them to replace the constitution with their own totalitarian rule?

But lets consider the articles points about what makes a nation ie what holds groups of people together because it is only the ability to stand together which will offer people the ability to resist rothschild-supremicism

Is America Still A Nation?
by Tyler Durden
Jul 4, 2017 1:20 PM

In the first line of the Declaration of Independence of July 4, 1776, Thomas Jefferson speaks of “one people.” The Constitution, agreed upon by the Founding Fathers in Philadelphia in 1789, begins, “We the people…”

And who were these “people”?

In Federalist No. 2, John Jay writes of them as “one united people … descended from the same ancestors, speaking the same language, professing the same religion, attached to the same principles of government, very similar in their manners and customs…”

If such are the elements of nationhood and peoplehood, can we still speak of Americans as one nation and one people?

We no longer have the same ancestors. They are of every color and from every country. We do not speak one language, but rather English, Spanish and a host of others. We long ago ceased to profess the same religion. We are Evangelical Christians, mainstream Protestants, Catholics, Jews, Mormons, Muslims, Hindus and Buddhists, agnostics and atheists.

Federalist No. 2 celebrated our unity. Today’s elites proclaim that our diversity is our strength. But is this true or a tenet of trendy ideology?

After the attempted massacre of Republican Congressmen at that ball field in Alexandria, Fareed Zakaria wrote: “The political polarization that is ripping this country apart” is about “identity … gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation (and) social class.” He might have added — religion, morality, culture and history.

Zakaria seems to be tracing the disintegration of our society to that very diversity that its elites proclaim to be its greatest attribute: “If the core issues are about identity, culture and religion … then compromise seems immoral. American politics is becoming more like Middle Eastern politics, where there is no middle ground between being Sunni or Shiite.”

Among the issues on which we Americans are at war with one another — abortion, homosexuality, same-sex marriage, white cops, black crime, Confederate monuments, LGBT rights, affirmative action.

All of which invites the question: Are we still a nation? And what is a nation? French writer Ernest Renan gave us the answer in the 19th century:

“A nation is a soul, a spiritual principle. Two things … constitute this soul, this spiritual principle. One is the past, the other is the present. One is the possession in common of a rich legacy of memories; the other is present consent, the desire to live together, the desire to continue to invest in the heritage that we have jointly received.

“Of all cults, that of the ancestors is the most legitimate: our ancestors have made us what we are. A heroic past with great men and glory … is the social capital upon which the national idea rests. These are the essential conditions of being a people: having common glories in the past and a will to continue them in the present; having made great things together and wishing to make them again.”

Does this sound at all like us today?

Watching our Lilliputians tearing down statues and monuments, renaming buildings and streets, rewriting history books to replace heroes and historical truths with the doings of ciphers, are we disassembling the nation we once were?

“One loves in proportion to the sacrifices that one has committed and the troubles that one has suffered,” writes Renan, “One loves the house that one has built and that one passes on.”

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...a-still-nation

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 05-07-2017 at 04:22 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:37 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.