Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 11-05-2014, 03:58 AM   #41
rebeccapark
Inactive

Thank you Amanda for that link.
I wasn't even brave enough to read it all. Truly sickening.
Just feel like we should all just walk out of our homes together and stop this!
How did it get so insane......these people who do such things.
rebeccapark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 11:44 AM   #42
thecatsmeow
Banned

http://www.childrenscreamingtobehear...erencesevents/
thecatsmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 09:06 PM   #43
ladygoogoo

This is a great blog on reports of child abuse questioning also the MEDIA's role in negating or undermining that a mother is even in existence in child custody abuse stories. She posts mostly media stories from around the world of man and usually a step-mother or girlfriend living with his children who suffer serious harm or death. She uses italics before the story to question the story how it is reported. This link is to her site and is about the curious role judges have in giving custody of children to their genetic father who often has a history of abuse or lives in poverty or is a known drug addict/alcoholic.

http://dastardlydads.blogspot.com/20...r-to-live.html

Stories are updated frequently.

I found the site by accident via a Daily Mail story about a child abuse case a few weeks ago. It's worth giving a looksee. There is a THREAD a clear
social undermining of maternal parental rights both in UK and US and Canada and Australia (since most stories are in English). What is behind this?
Comments? Discuss.
Old 12-05-2014, 09:45 PM   #44
thecatsmeow
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygoogoo View Post
This is a great blog on reports of child abuse questioning also the MEDIA's role in negating or undermining that a mother is even in existence in child custody abuse stories. She posts mostly media stories from around the world of man and usually a step-mother or girlfriend living with his children who suffer serious harm or death. She uses italics before the story to question the story how it is reported. This link is to her site and is about the curious role judges have in giving custody of children to their genetic father who often has a history of abuse or lives in poverty or is a known drug addict/alcoholic.

http://dastardlydads.blogspot.com/20...r-to-live.html

Stories are updated frequently.

I found the site by accident via a Daily Mail story about a child abuse case a few weeks ago. It's worth giving a looksee. There is a THREAD a clear
social undermining of maternal parental rights both in UK and US and Canada and Australia (since most stories are in English). What is behind this?
Comments? Discuss.
I should imagine it's all part of the agenda to subvert nature and create suffering. It's, natural for the mum to do the nurturing and for the man to bring home the bacon. Anything that subverts these natural roles will be implemented in order to undermine the family making a straight path for the child to be "cared for" by the State, who'll no doubt take great pleasure in subjecting our children to their paedophilic practises.
Old 14-05-2014, 07:53 PM   #45
ladygoogoo

I get that.
I still find it interesting that so many MORE fathers are now being accused of
abuse of a young infant due to excessive crying gets the father riled up and he throws child or shakes child. Even the state of Maine in USA is saying they are seeing TWICE the amount of this type of infant abuse by male caretakers in 2014 than in previous years.

This website is good at least it EXPLAINS what "colic" is and how children
aged 2 weeks to 4 months cry for hours without reason (that we know of) and cannot be comforted. It's part of developmental stage they go through.
It might help fathers left with small infants alone that cannot stop the crying and might lose their temper to know it is NOT their fault the kid is crying.

Why not invest in some Bose Noise cancelling headphones and use for a few months til the incessant crying stops?

I just find people who play video games or watch their fave show on telly or want to be in some mind ZONE (ignoring reality) are NOT going to be happy with screaming infant.
Mothers of small children should think twice about allowing the father or a male caregiver to watch the child during the PURPLE phase of crying
as a young infant. They often have proven NOT to have the patience with such a fragile small being as we see in news reports again and again. NOT all the time of course but enough that it's becoming a statistical and judicial nightmare, people's lives are now ruined with long jail terms and if the infant survives the assault it's often left seriously impaired the rest of its life.

http://purplecrying.info/
Old 14-05-2014, 07:59 PM   #46
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygoogoo View Post
This website is good at least it EXPLAINS what "colic" is and how children
aged 2 weeks to 4 months cry for hours without reason (that we know of) and cannot be comforted. It's part of developmental stage they go through.
Most probably the reason lies in deep spiritual realm. Mainly when incarnated soul understood in such early age that he or she is again incarnated and didn't achieve freedom from material world (no matter what it finally is) he or she can't help herself/himself to not cry desperately and continously.

Some pediatrists/psychologists even recomend that newborn who is u to one-month-old not be touched by anyone exept the mother.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.

Last edited by piskavac; 14-05-2014 at 08:37 PM.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2014, 08:32 PM   #47
thecatsmeow
Banned

I put the crying down to many more things, not already mentioned, not least is the onslaught to the poor babe from all the vaccines. Being born premature is a major cause of colic too.

If the father is losing his temper then he's angry. He must ask himself where the anger comes from because a baby crying can act as a trigger for memories/flashbacks from an unhappy/abusive childhood. The anger should be directed at some object and not the baby. He must learn to redirect his anger and not blame the child. There are many ways to do this.

*Punch bag

*punch a pillow

*Take a hard/heavy object and hit a hard surface with it

*Shutting himself in another room to scream out his frustration and swear too if he feels the need.

The same for women, you know, if you're a single parent looking after a child alone it can get very frustrating and stressful.
Old 20-05-2014, 08:21 AM   #48
amanda gabriel

Latest on my journey as an Australian Child Abuse Whistleblower. As a Teacher in Australia I am a Mandatory Reporter.

By law I must report any information that is relevant to Child Abuse. I am trained under what is referred to as the New Scheme Teacher training system - implemented a few years ago in Australia.

I have been engaged in a battle as a Child Abuse Whistleblower since January 2011 - I have just received correspondence that my Teaching licence will be taken from me.

The final task of my Teacher training - I had to undertake was to write a short paper. I was asked to write one page/five hundred words - the paper would not be marked nor would it be returned to me.

The task - write the meaning of Mandatory Report/er. I did this people in January 2011 and therein began the destruction of my life. There is the Teacher Accreditation Act 2004 but it does not seem to offer any protection for the Mandatory Reporter.

The correspondence from BOSTES (Board of Studies, Teaching Standards) NSW have a form I can download. I did this and wrote a covering letter that explained my extraordinary circumstances and of course I wrote on the form please see attached. I have attached a full copy of my legal recount/book complete with identities.

I have not received a response yet from Robyn Mamouney Director, Teaching Standards and Professional Learning.

Anyone care to hazard a guess as to what will happen next? I followed my training and obeyed the law - in an effort to protect Children. This - global internet community - is how the Australian education system operates. I wonder whether that final training task was undertaken to protect BOSTES - because from where I am standing it has not protected me and I cannot see how it has protected any Child/Student.

Much Peace - Amanda
amanda gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2014, 02:19 PM   #49
thecatsmeow
Banned

It sounds as if you need to gain more support, Amanda, and get some friends involved in helping you to achieve your goals.
Old 21-05-2014, 11:44 PM   #50
amanda gabriel

thecatsmeow - thank you for your response. I think you are missing the point - I am an example (that is why I am sharing my journey online) of how the government is controlling Teachers and their training and connected everything to a law.

While I agree with you that we all need friends - why is it that your suggestion was to throw it back to me - my friends are helping me. Why can't you tell even one of your friends about my journey - and - if nothing else stimulate their thinking and get them interested in how society is structured.

I will win this battle and I want it to be an example - as a Teacher I can utilise my experience to help others learn about our societal systems - how they are not working and thereby stimulate the critical thinking of others.

Thanks again for your interest.
Much Peace - Amanda
Old 25-05-2014, 05:05 AM   #51
amanda gabriel

Sharing some positive news via two links from the mainstream media.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-s...wales-27502137

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rape-baby.html

Please consider visiting the site - independentaustralia.net to view the three part expose written by a Child Abuse Survivor. I am supplying a link to Part 1.

http://independentaustralia.net/life...ork-part1,6460

I started my Child Abuse Whistleblower journey alone and have been joined by others. There are now nine confirmed (have shared identities as well as information and evidence) Child Abuse Whistleblowers with whom I am in direct contact.

There are others who have decided not to come forward as yet, some wanting to make their own way through the legal system. Many many many people are now standing up to protect Children. Crimes Against Children is a sad indictment to humans and every support and every post and every conversation shared over coffee - helps to educate people and to bring about change.

Thank you to everyone who reads and posts in the Child Abuse forums.

Much Peace...
Old 25-05-2014, 12:49 PM   #52
misstaken
Inactive

Default Stay strong Amanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda gabriel View Post
Sharing some positive news via two links from the mainstream media.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-s...wales-27502137

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rape-baby.html

Please consider visiting the site - independentaustralia.net to view the three part expose written by a Child Abuse Survivor. I am supplying a link to Part 1.

http://independentaustralia.net/life...ork-part1,6460

I started my Child Abuse Whistleblower journey alone and have been joined by others. There are now nine confirmed (have shared identities as well as information and evidence) Child Abuse Whistleblowers with whom I am in direct contact.

There are others who have decided not to come forward as yet, some wanting to make their own way through the legal system. Many many many people are now standing up to protect Children. Crimes Against Children is a sad indictment to humans and every support and every post and every conversation shared over coffee - helps to educate people and to bring about change.

Thank you to everyone who reads and posts in the Child Abuse forums.

Much Peace...
You may feel alone but together you're an army, and as you say, warriors xx
misstaken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2014, 12:09 AM   #53
amanda gabriel

A quick update. Last night I updated a few threads on the web - all with the same title as this one. All commenced at around the same time.

As a former operational Police officer I have a sound understanding of legal boundaries and have travelled very carefully on my Child Abuse Whistleblower journey (without any professional agency to guide me any mistakes have been honest mistakes).

Last night a website moved my entire thread to the trash bin - to my understanding making it unavailable to the public. I searched and could not locate the trash bin.

It is the first and only website to do this - things that make you go hmmm...

I have contacted site moderators for an answer to my question of why? I did state clearly that I had no issue with the actions of site management and the training of site staff to act in the manner they did.

All I know is that anyone who stands with me is - as logic and cognitive dissonance would readily dictate - supportive of protecting Children against paedophiles and/or predators. So the other side of that logic and cognitive dissonance suggests the opposite - doesn't it??

Much Peace - Amanda
Old 01-07-2014, 10:27 AM   #54
amanda gabriel

An update with some information about the Federal Circuit Court of Human Rights case. I will relay the information as it unfolded today.

I contact the Federal Court Administration via email wanting to submit additional evidence. I receive a quick reply advising me of which forms are required et cetera.

I also sent a fax to the Associate of the Judge and received a brief email late today. I was informed that I cannot submit further evidence once a Judge has reserved a decision and that a letter was posted TODAY!

All I know is that the court will convene on 11th July 2014 at 9.30am at Court 8.2 - 80 William Street Sydney.

I have no idea what will happen. Any comments and any support will be received with heartfelt warmth and gratitude.

Much Peace - Amanda

NB Interesting to note that Rolf Harris was found guilty TODAY - that is a win for all the victims who were brave enough to come forward and any others who may have been involved also.
Old 01-07-2014, 09:15 PM   #55
misstaken
Inactive

Amanda, as I said to you on skype earlier, I hope the judge has made the right decision, I know going up against the church and all their money and whatever power they think they have must have been somewhat intimidating at times but you did it, you got this far and you have so much evidence the judge can only really make one decision, and if he doesn't then do as you said and get the thousands of people in cyber world to release it all. In fact, fuck it, release it all anyway. Name and shame them all as I am doing my end too. Our lives have been destroyed already by these people, they can't do anything more to us than they haven't already tried. Warriors remember xx
Old 05-07-2014, 02:23 AM   #56
amanda gabriel

Wanted to share a comment about a remark shared with me - via more than one person.

As a recognised Child Abuse Whistleblower people share information with me. I have had more than one person comment on the Rolf Harris case - more than one person has stated to me - Why did they take so long? Inferring the victims took a long time to take action.

I want to formally share - with anyone who is interested - it can take a damn long time to get paedophiles and predators into a courtroom.

As a recognised Child Abuse Whistleblower I can tell you - my journey commenced in 2011. I am still fighting to have evidence addressed - via more than one venue.

One of the Child Abuse Whistleblowers who has aligned with me (although technically we are all aligned with each other) gathered evidence on a teacher over nine and a half years - has already sat before the current Australian Royal Commission into Institutional Responses To Child Sexual Abuse - has been published - asked at the Royal Commission whether the Commissioners have the authority to act on information presented (to my understanding the Commissioners have not acted) and the Teacher is still working with Children!!!

Whatever happens on Friday 11th July 2014 - it will be the beginning. I cannot for the life of me work out why people bring Children into this world and think that they don't have to be involved in protecting them.

I will die in the gutter with nothing but I will not walk away from a Child - as an adult I am their voice and they need me and anyone else who is able - until they find their own voice.

I am no longer surprised by how rampant, wide spread and how well organised Child Abuse is - it is because people are asleep or don't care or don't understand - well I am here to help you understand. Your Children are not safe until paedophiles and predators are too afraid to abuse Children because from where I am standing - they are unafraid and continue because they know so few people will actually push for justice. Can some one tell me I am wrong? I wish I was wrong but until people start standing up for Children they are not safe.

Much Peace - Amanda

Last edited by amanda gabriel; 05-07-2014 at 02:24 AM.
Old 06-07-2014, 03:53 PM   #57
misstaken
Inactive

Amanda,

We'll get there, not long now. Everything is ready to be released, the truth will be out there soon whether it's released in court or via multimedia. It will be released. Just wait patiently.

I did post the whistleblower document you sent me on here but I had to remove it as I realised it had details relating to me/my case that can't be made public yet, I emailed you about this though. I know the truth needs to be out and I just want to scream it myself to silence the deluded haters who only see what lies the mainstream media's cowardly robots print, but soon the truth and proof from us all will be released.

Keep strong

xx

Last edited by misstaken; 06-07-2014 at 03:54 PM.
Old 15-07-2014, 02:07 AM   #58
amanda gabriel

I have attended the Australian Federal Circuit Court of Human Rights on Friday 11th July 2014 and Judge Nick Nicholls has found in favour for the Trustees of the Roman Catholic Church for the Diocese of Wagga Wagga.

The findings are 20 pages long but in there the Judge has intimated or inferred that had I had legal representation....

In March 2014 when I attended Federal Court I stated - and thus it will be on record - that if I could not proceed via the courtroom (the way we are meant to the civilised way) that due to having no finances - my only other option would be to place all my information and evidence online.

On Friday 11th July 2014 the Judge issued no gag order nor did he give me any instruction not to speak. I have created a Child Abuse Whistleblower Community page on Facebook.

I am aware that posting details on any web forum would see it deleted straight away. The first person to contact me when I had finished the initial series of posts - was an ex teacher of the school - telling me she and her husband left because of the culture.

I am listed under my full name Amanda Gabriel Prosser. For those who want to check the veracity of the court sessions the details are; Australian Federal Circuit Court of Human Rights - File No. SYG 1089 of 2013.

There is no legislation for Child Abuse Whistleblowers so technically I am not breaking any laws. In court I was trying to set a precedent and I even have other Child Abuse Whistleblowers aligned to prove the pattern. Maybe I had to go this way from the beginning - I tried the proper way and now I am trying another way. The Children are worth it.

Thank you for reading this far. Much Peace - Amanda
Old 15-07-2014, 01:18 PM   #59
frankanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda gabriel View Post
I have attended the Australian Federal Circuit Court of Human Rights on Friday 11th July 2014 and Judge Nick Nicholls has found in favour for the Trustees of the Roman Catholic Church for the Diocese of Wagga Wagga.

The findings are 20 pages long but in there the Judge has intimated or inferred that had I had legal representation....

In March 2014 when I attended Federal Court I stated - and thus it will be on record - that if I could not proceed via the courtroom (the way we are meant to the civilised way) that due to having no finances - my only other option would be to place all my information and evidence online.

On Friday 11th July 2014 the Judge issued no gag order nor did he give me any instruction not to speak. I have created a Child Abuse Whistleblower Community page on Facebook.

I am aware that posting details on any web forum would see it deleted straight away. The first person to contact me when I had finished the initial series of posts - was an ex teacher of the school - telling me she and her husband left because of the culture.

I am listed under my full name Amanda Gabriel Prosser. For those who want to check the veracity of the court sessions the details are; Australian Federal Circuit Court of Human Rights - File No. SYG 1089 of 2013.

There is no legislation for Child Abuse Whistleblowers so technically I am not breaking any laws. In court I was trying to set a precedent and I even have other Child Abuse Whistleblowers aligned to prove the pattern. Maybe I had to go this way from the beginning - I tried the proper way and now I am trying another way. The Children are worth it.

Thank you for reading this far. Much Peace - Amanda
I've read through this whole thread and seen your youtube. Oh my, but you are one brave woman. You are also inspirational. In London this Friday, there will be a protest outside Westminster against all the institutional pedophilia by those in powerful positions.

Oh yes, the time has come where people are standing up to this evil. You have dedicated your life to fighting this evil and my deepest respect and love go out to you. All I can say is - No More suffering in silence. Let's scream it from the rooftops. NAME AND SHAME!!!
frankanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2014, 01:53 PM   #60
amanda gabriel

Okay - for anyone who is interested this is the link for the Child Abuse Whistleblower Community page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Child...ref=ts&fref=ts

I hope the link works.

Much Peace - Amanda