Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 23-11-2017, 12:55 PM   #41
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
They're just trying to piss you guys off.
No one would be 'pissed off' if the world only had adults in it , adults can make their own decisions , do what they wan't , and I couldn't care less ...

But what should piss everybody off is an attempt to confuse young minds that are still trying to make sense of the world and how they fit in it .
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2017, 01:16 PM   #42
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
No one would be 'pissed off' if the world only had adults in it , adults can make their own decisions , do what they wan't , and I couldn't care less ...

But what should piss everybody off is an attempt to confuse young minds that are still trying to make sense of the world and how they fit in it .
That's how they are trying to piss you off. don't let it.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2017, 03:58 AM   #43
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
it looks to me like they are demeaning women , making them out to be objects of sexual attraction only

so to me the biggest chauvenists are now the LGBTQ people for demanding that we ridicule what it means to be a women by allowing men to prance around dressed like clowns and giving themselves degrading names

none of those trannies have to have a period , give birth , go through menopause and on and on

apparently trannies is now a bad word too , which is too bad because if you are a tranny then apparently it's OK to say whatever the fk you want about women even though you are not one

so expect some kick back from your degeneracy
good points but try telling them to an angry mob of lady-men and men-ladies, all hopped up on self righteousness and liberal propaganda
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2017, 11:17 AM   #44
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post

confusion is part of life. We are all confused, or should be, as we do not know what is really going on with this world. Even God is confused, I bet.

Kids aren't confused by women wearing trousers. Why should a man in a dress confuse them? I went to pantomimes as a kid. Men dressed as women, women dressed as men. Didn't confuse me. Been going on a hundred years and more. Kids just accept things. I think that's what your really scared of. That they will see wearing a dress as normal when your a boy. Why? Do you think the scots are gay?

Old 24-11-2017, 11:19 AM   #45
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
it looks to me like they are demeaning women , making them out to be objects of sexual attraction only

so to me the biggest chauvenists are now the LGBTQ people for demanding that we ridicule what it means to be a women by allowing men to prance around dressed like clowns and giving themselves degrading names

none of those trannies have to have a period , give birth , go through menopause and on and on

apparently trannies is now a bad word too , which is too bad because if you are a tranny then apparently it's OK to say whatever the fk you want about women even though you are not one

so expect some kick back from your degeneracy
Hahahah. Oh you weren't joking. Degeneracy? They ain't paedophiles pal. It's a man in a dress. Lighten up. Or do you like poisoning your soul with anger? Some do. It's called Stockholm syndrome.

Old 24-11-2017, 01:29 PM   #46
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Hahahah. Oh you weren't joking. Degeneracy? They ain't paedophiles pal. It's a man in a dress. Lighten up. Or do you like poisoning your soul with anger? Some do. It's called Stockholm syndrome.
Ive run out of arguments, to be honest. Some people are gonna come around with discussion. Fair enough. Its not up to me to make folk see sense.

Some people have an entrenched mindset, and i really cant be arsed to change the unchangeable.....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2018, 11:37 PM   #47
greenhulk40

I don't believe for a minute Alex Jones is upset about transgenders coming into nursery schools, it's just another so called controversial subject for him to rant about while he sells his snake oil supplements to the idiots who listen to him, the more the msm talk about transgenders the more people are gonna get pissed off hearing about them, on the UK celebrity big brother there was a transgender who was voted off first, i honestly believe that people are pissed off hearing about transgenders and it's become overkill, don't listen to the media or shills like Jones and his little organ monkey Paul Joseph Watson they are only there to promote transgenders.
greenhulk40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2018, 08:43 AM   #48
semper_occultus

don't read if you've just had your breakfast - adult homosexuals perving over a 9 yr old "drag queen"

Designer Defends Viral Photo Of 9-Year-Old Drag Queen Against Troll Swarm

Brandon Hilton says he is shocked at death threats and "pedophilia" slurs.

QUEER VOICES 10/01/2018 00:19 GMT By Jamie Feldman

Artist, activist, drag queen and designer Brandon Hilton and the family of a 9-year-old drag queen known as Queen Lactatia are defending photographs published on social media of Lactatia sporting a sequined outfit.

Hilton is the owner of House Of Mann, a Canadian fashion company that was started, according to the shop’s website, out of a desire for “boudoir couture.” The shop features drag costumes as well as items like lingerie and bondage apparel. Hilton has also built up following on social media as a performer and LGBTQ advocate.

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk
semper_occultus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2018, 10:31 AM   #49
oz93666

Good find semper ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_occultus View Post
don't read if you've just had your breakfast - adult homosexuals perving over a 9 yr old "drag queen"
Hilton is the owner of House Of Mann, a Canadian fashion company that was started, according to the shop’s website, out of a desire for “boudoir couture.” The shop features drag costumes as well as items like lingerie and bondage apparel. Hilton has also built up following on social media as a performer and LGBTQ advocate.

Here He/She is ....

Born a male ... but now 9 year old Drag Queen Lactatia...

He/She must be earning a lot of money , enormous media coverage , almost like a movie star ... I'm sure many kids look at He/She in awe a role model for how to be , if you want to be rich and famous....

The jewish Hilton family has married in with the rothschilds , so they should be considered illuminati ... they will understand this about corrupting the youth and destroying society ...

Certainly it can't make economic sense to have a fashion show and range of clothes for pre teen drag queens!
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote