Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 21-02-2019, 06:23 AM   #21
archimedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArranger View Post

Accessorily I suggest we all stir up mayhem and post absolutely WHATEVER until the end of this month in protestation against the shutdown of this forum…
You realise no one forced them to close this forum right?

In effect its not even being closed, just moved to another domain.
archimedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2019, 11:32 AM   #22
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
You realise no one forced them to close this forum right?

In effect its not even being closed, just moved to another domain.
Is that what his wall of gobblydegook was saying
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2019, 01:26 PM   #23
size_of_light

There's a middle ground between nutters and inveterate skeptics.

Both extremes suck, but if I had to choose, I would play it safe and go the absolute nutter path.

It might get you committed, but the other option is to turn to concrete, mentally, emotionally and physically.

Skeptics are just as irrational as nutters when they deny the value of personal, subjective experience and anecdotal evidence for the physically intangible, as if that denial will somehow make their deepest fears go away.

Last edited by size_of_light; 21-02-2019 at 01:35 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2019, 01:53 PM   #24
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
There's a middle ground between nutters and inveterate skeptics.

Both extremes suck, but if I had to choose, I would play it safe and go the absolute nutter path.

It might get you committed, but the other option is to turn to concrete, mentally, emotionally and physically.

Skeptics are just as irrational as nutters when they deny the value of personal, subjective experience and anecdotal evidence for the physically intangible, as if that denial will somehow make their deepest fears go away.
I don't disagree with any of that. My problem is always the same thing. People just ignore things they don't like because they've mentally pitched their tent halfway up the mountain and think they've reached the top.

Answer me this....I have a thread presenting Apollo evidence. Nobody who claims a hoax can explain any of it....none have even tried!

How is that truth seeking? If I couldn't explain things presented to me....I would seriously rethink them.

People here just don't do that.
Old 21-02-2019, 02:01 PM   #25
TheArranger

That’s what happens once you’ve let lie and forgery rule over evidence and common sense like in advertising for instance, because it’s a whole lie culture. next step consists in growing and strengthening such a culture through media or even legislation like in Europe where historical investigation was made a crime. All these people get nervous, angry and threatening because they pertinently know they’re wrong, but we once let them go and lie be set as a rule so it’s too late.

French Senate has just been investigating the Elysée in the frame of the Benalla affair, namely accusing French government members of false testimony under oath, proof dissimulation, privilege and abuse of power. French president had lately tried to narrow the Senate’s prerogatives and power because he knew that investigation was being run, and Senate’s president publicly complained about the attempt by the Elysée.

Justice will decide in last resort so what do you think ? The Senate is made of mayors and other citizens elected by the population while most prominent judges and lawmen come from the top layer and privileged class of society, most if not all of them being tied to government or authority representatives by personal or occult connections like the ones forged by freemasonry.

These people aren’t even asked for actual proofs or evidences : their simple recall to the mythology they’ve been let build and secure is enough for them to ‘back up’ their grossly biased and tricked arguments at the Justice’s eyes. You the layman shut up and don’t bother : be still happy you’re let go with no sentence for having dared to try and disrupt the Order…

Mild carelessness or hypocrisy pile up along the time and generations until things get really unsustainable like in our days where blasphemy or heresy were made legal offenses or crimes in Westerner countries like never before in History. But again neither lie or the wealth or power it may earn are forever…
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2019, 05:11 PM   #26
truegroup

Crackpottery....wtf??
Old 21-02-2019, 06:24 PM   #27
TheArranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Crackpottery....wtf??
so basically there is no way to sustain a discussion with you or in your presence for more than two replies at the following, right ?

you really one pathetic troll aren't ya ?

https://youtu.be/29byfYNuuUM?t=122

Last edited by TheArranger; 21-02-2019 at 06:27 PM.
Old 21-02-2019, 08:32 PM   #28
truegroup

Quote:
so basically there is no way to sustain a discussion with you or in your presence for more than two replies at the following, right ?
Sure there is, but not with a coward like you who runs away from evidence after making lots of noise about their useless claim.

Besides, you are talking completely bewildering shite!!

Quote:
you really one pathetic troll aren't ya ?
No, none of that. Not pathetic like you, not a troll. You clearly don't know what one is. Could you shove off do you think?

You irritant
Old 21-02-2019, 09:03 PM   #29
TheArranger

I think you’re a teenaged punk who picked a ‘serious’ looking avatar to come here and start fights randomly pretending to go after Moon landing ‘conspiracy theorists’…

If you’re older than that then I’m really sorry for you, and by the way it’s only funny for a while… :|
Old 21-02-2019, 09:59 PM   #30
truegroup

Quote:
I think you’re a teenaged punk who picked a ‘serious’ looking avatar to come here and start fights randomly pretending to go after Moon landing ‘conspiracy theorists’…

If you’re older than that then I’m really sorry for you, and by the way it’s only funny for a while… :|
I think you are a twat who is shit scared to be wrong and runs away like a big coward. That's about my 20th AVATAR and aimed at people like you. Please stay and post more of your baffling shite.
Old 21-02-2019, 11:25 PM   #31
TheArranger

Truth has no verbal form but trust in English or verify in French… it’s a state…

Meanwhile lie refers to either an attitude or an action, so again we’re made oppose and fight over two concepts that aren’t comparable. We’re made lose our time, temper and down to our mental or physical life on thin air and as a diversion while a small clique of rotten and idiotic 'fellowmen' of ours enjoy high living…

Quote:
I think you are a twat who is shit scared to be wrong and runs away like a big coward. That's about my 20th AVATAR and aimed at people like you. Please stay and post more of your baffling shite.
Old 21-02-2019, 11:28 PM   #32
white light

Quote:
Truth has no verbal form but trust in English or verify in French… it’s a state…

Meanwhile lie refers to either an attitude or an action, so again we’re made oppose and fight over two concepts that aren’t comparable. We’re made lose our time, temper and down to our mental or physical life on thin air and as a diversion while a small clique of rotten and idiotic 'fellowmen' of ours enjoy high living…
Is that where the truth lies?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2019, 11:55 PM   #33
size_of_light

Quote:
I don't disagree with any of that. My problem is always the same thing. People just ignore things they don't like because they've mentally pitched their tent halfway up the mountain and think they've reached the top.

Answer me this....I have a thread presenting Apollo evidence. Nobody who claims a hoax can explain any of it....none have even tried!

How is that truth seeking? If I couldn't explain things presented to me....I would seriously rethink them.

People here just don't do that.
You're right.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2019, 11:59 PM   #34
TheArranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Is that where the truth lies?
they aren't... :|

Why I stated that is because those alluded to by now gained plain control on everything and got now able to just decide on who must survive or not… they think they’re ‘God’ and can even run natural selection… not based on evolution or adaptation but on plain subjective criteria being part of their ‘religion’… it’s ‘neo-creationism’ or something… you decide...
Old 22-02-2019, 12:28 AM   #35
truegroup

Quote:
they aren't... :|

Why I stated that is because those alluded to by now gained plain control on everything and got now able to just decide on who must survive or not… they think they’re ‘God’ and can even run natural selection… not based on evolution or adaptation but on plain subjective criteria being part of their ‘religion’… it’s ‘neo-creationism’ or something… you decide...

Listen people...if it's just me I'll shut up and get me coat......but is this bloke talking complete bewildering shite? I need a slide rule and a compass for almost every bonkers post!

Last edited by truegroup; 22-02-2019 at 12:28 AM.
Old 22-02-2019, 09:29 AM   #36
ex sheep

Quote:
Well said. So your excuse for failing to account for counter evidence is that you don't actually have one
You are blinded by the system, the truth is staring you in the face, you first have to accept that you have been lied to from birth, only then will you be able to see the illusion, good luck.

Last edited by ex sheep; 22-02-2019 at 02:26 PM.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 09:57 AM   #37
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
You are blinded by the system, the truth is staring you in the face, you fist have to accept that you have been lied to from birth, only then will you be able to see the illusion, good luck.
I was taught mathematics from birth, as part of the mainstream societal system. Now I am repeatedly told by people that mathematics is a man made concept.

If mathematics is a concept, then can someone please conceptualise a universe where 1+1 does not = 2 and tell me what that looks like and how it holds itself together.

In this universe 1+1=2 is observable phenomenon. Mine eyes can see, mine ears can hear. I need no prior knowledge of mathematics to arrive at the exact same mathematics by merely observing the universe. The symbols used may turn out differently but if they are used consistently the maths would be the same every time. The symbols merely describe what is observable. Object and function.

What I would like to know is why people are attempting to tell me it is not so?

P.S. Abstract maths is by definition abstract and theoretical physics is by definition theoretical. None of which alters the basic observable maths that underpins the universe.

Last edited by white light; 22-02-2019 at 12:11 PM.
Old 22-02-2019, 10:20 AM   #38
truegroup

deleted. can't be arsed.

Last edited by truegroup; 22-02-2019 at 11:14 AM.
Old 22-02-2019, 01:13 PM   #39
TheArranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I was taught mathematics from birth, as part of the mainstream societal system. Now I am repeatedly told by people that mathematics is a man made concept.

If mathematics is a concept, then can someone please conceptualise a universe where 1+1 does not = 2 and tell me what that looks like and how it holds itself together.

In this universe 1+1=2 is observable phenomenon. Mine eyes can see, mine ears can hear. I need no prior knowledge of mathematics to arrive at the exact same mathematics by merely observing the universe. The symbols used may turn out differently but if they are used consistently the maths would be the same every time. The symbols merely describe what is observable. Object and function.

What I would like to know is why people are attempting to tell me it is not so?

P.S. Abstract maths is by definition abstract and theoretical physics is by definition theoretical. None of which alters the basic observable maths that underpins the universe.

Americans can’t read proper English anymore, I noticed it on a US based forum. Watch a B&W film starring Humphrey Bogart or James Cagney then switch to a recent Vin Diesel flick and you’ll see how American tongue set free from its English roots. It was strangely reshaped from German syntax following WWII…

Now about mathematics I think the problem arises far beyond your 1+1 example which is mere counting. Mathematic formula were coined as the only way to quantify newly mastered unseen forces like electricity but they also were used to make the nuke. It’s been some men’s personal choice to master these unseen forces so I guess you may indeed consider mathematics that helped them to as men’s creation as well.

I was taugh Latin and also picked German at school... yet I couldn't tell whether your here above question about 'truth' was serious or not...

Last edited by TheArranger; 22-02-2019 at 01:15 PM.
Old 22-02-2019, 01:42 PM   #40
white light

Quote:
Americans can’t read proper English anymore, I noticed it on a US based forum. Watch a B&W film starring Humphrey Bogart or James Cagney then switch to a recent Vin Diesel flick and you’ll see how American tongue set free from its English roots. It was strangely reshaped from German syntax following WWII…

Now about mathematics I think the problem arises far beyond your 1+1 example which is mere counting. Mathematic formula were coined as the only way to quantify newly mastered unseen forces like electricity but they also were used to make the nuke. It’s been some men’s personal choice to master these unseen forces so I guess you may indeed consider mathematics that helped them to as men’s creation as well.

I was taugh Latin and also picked German at school... yet I couldn't tell whether your here above question about 'truth' was serious or not...

All mathematics is counting.

I don't know if physics is a branch of mathematics, vica versa, or neither. I was top of the class in maths and bottom of the class in physics, so I can't really say.

My reply about truth was both serious and not serious. It was primarily a bit of tongue in cheek abstract, but also hints at problems to do with language structure and interpretation in general. You were not meant to be able to tell whether it was serious or not. That was sorta the point. I don't even know myself whether I was being serious or not. It's just one of those phrases ("where the truth lies") that fucks with one's bonce. It wasn't meant as a dig in any way though.

Last edited by white light; 22-02-2019 at 02:07 PM.