Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2014, 08:19 AM   #41
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,647 (2,475 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
Here's what I don't get. They say it comes from eating infected monkeys. But if some monkeys were infected the monkeys would be dropping like flies from this disease and would probably already be extinct by now. If you look at how monkeys live, if one monkey was infected it spread like wildfire throughout every social group, and when groups of monkeys came in contact with other groups it would spread from group to group. I just do not buy this monkey theory at all.

.
Me either. They blamed the monkeys for AIDS in the early days as well. But once more, where were the symptoms in the early days of white settlement when rape of native women was an epidemic? The vast majority of people would not be able to congress with an ape, especially a wild one. They might be small but they are incredibly strong and vicious.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 11:23 AM   #42
lcp.
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 7,772
Likes: 13 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsosleepy View Post
sooooo wait ebola for the most part is killing black people is god racist ???
The Black Death killed, for the most part, Europeans, about 33% of them.
Have you seen all those plague pits in London?
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 12:21 PM   #43
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
Now, if we were a perfect species and could all live in harmony with each other and the environment around us then it might be possible.
Yes we are a perfect species,and can live in harmony. All this aborant behavior you talk of, is what humanity is like when under a hundred different attacks on multiple levels, most of which we are not aware of.

As the control grid collapses, humanity will start to shine and things will be a whole lot better.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 12:25 PM   #44
metak88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,187
Likes: 232 (150 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
if the planet can support more than that then please explain how the oceans are being depleted of fish, how the seas are turning into waste dumps, and how the air is getting more and more toxic everyday. You can't just blame all that on a handful of elites. And please explain how we are not overpopulated when right now 1,000 species per week are going extinct because of mankind's barbaric activities.

Everyone wants to eat fish. Everyone wants a car, a house, and all manner of modern luxuries. The planet already cannot sustain that. Oh yeah, we can give everyone everything they want, but for how long before we all find ourselves living on a giant waste heap without any plants or animals left to sustain us, or clean water to drink, or clean air to breathe.

.
But that's just plain good old human greed & stupidity. Nothing to do with how many people this planet can sustain.
We're not talking about what everyone wants i.e. modern luxuries, but instead what it's necessary water, food, and a place to live...

I believe that we as a species are at that transition period that'll decide if we'll make it or if we'll destroy ourselves.

Much of what you wrote about polluting the planet is due to the fact that for so many people money comes first. You can see this in practically every factory and similar. Most of them pollute air and the water by design. The good part is that things are already slowly changing for the better at least in some places.
__________________
In rehab...

Last edited by metak88; 09-08-2014 at 12:26 PM.
metak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 01:06 PM   #45
sillybilly
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 629
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcraft View Post
Nature is a system which allows chaos in short term but strives for balance and equilibrium in long term.

It allowed us humans to grow like cancer for 100 years, now it is trying to balance out the equation by eliminating us partially with pandemics like EBOLA.
Are you kidding me? First Ebola is not exactly a pandemic just yet and is not ever likely to be very efficient at levelling the numbers.
On the other hand you might want to look up the incidence and mortality rate of flu, dementia and other conditions.
sillybilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 01:11 PM   #46
sillybilly
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 629
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post

As the control grid collapses, humanity will start to shine and things will be a whole lot better.
Yes it will all be fine. We don't need any sort of system or control as all human beings are innately benevolent.
sillybilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 02:33 PM   #47
poshfangaz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Likes: 197 (105 Posts)
Default

But is it nature? The elites wouldn't try and reduce the amount of "useless eaters" would they? surely these nice people wouldn't be that evil?
poshfangaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 02:38 PM   #48
elenita
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,311
Likes: 246 (137 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashstuff View Post
Funny how people who talk like this don't just go and kill themselves to prove their point. All you human haters, Bill Gates lot, why haven't you killed yourselves and your families? Why are you posting on an internet forum?
Quite right.
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 02:39 PM   #49
elenita
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,311
Likes: 246 (137 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metak88 View Post
Nope... and there's no overpopulation either.

Yes, there are nearly 7 billion people on this planet, but the planet can support much more than that. Problem is that certain 'people' just don't want that.
Nice one.
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 02:44 PM   #50
elenita
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,311
Likes: 246 (137 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
OP has really swallowed the Illuminati lies that we're a cancer, and that there's overpopulation.
He is sending out the message..."I want to die"...watch out OP you often get what you long for.

A good size population for a planet this size is about 100Bn. so we have a long way to go yet, this is going to hold back our spreading out onto other off world places , GET BREEDING.

And off course ebola is nothing to do with natures cure and every thing to do with decades of bio-weapons research.
Another good post.

Sad that there are an unbelievably large number of Ebola supporters on this thread, and equally sad that they think Ebola was invented by nature.
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 03:20 PM   #51
fishin
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,241
Likes: 13 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blythe View Post
This just gives in to what they are saying.

Overpopulation? Really? All we need is a farm the size of Minnesota to feed the entire planet.

Not to mention you can live off a piece of bread a week and very little water. The Minnesota sized farm takes into account how much we eat nowadays, and we're fat pigs compared to what we should be.

How about you stop overconsuming?

Also, anyone who talks about overpopulation should just kill themselves. It sounds harsh but everyone thinks if the "culling" happens, it won't happen to them, get off your high horse.

ALSO I'm like 99% sure Ebola is manufactured by the "elite" to scare us into submission. Will it kill millions? Hell no. Will it scare you into getting vaccines, toll roads, quarantine zones? Yes.
Yes, there is overpopulation.

No, you cannot feed the world with farmland the size of Minnesota.

No, you cannot live off of a piece of bread a week and some water. If you think you can, then do so.

Culling will happen. The weak, the ignorant and the stupid will go first, so you might want to prepare.

"This unsettling chart shows we’re not growing enough food to feed the world

A recent peer-reviewed study in the journal PLOS ONE found that crop yields haven't been rising at a sufficient pace to meet projected demand by 2050."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...eed-the-world/
fishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 03:22 PM   #52
fishin
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,241
Likes: 13 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Yes we are a perfect species,and can live in harmony. All this aborant behavior you talk of, is what humanity is like when under a hundred different attacks on multiple levels, most of which we are not aware of.

As the control grid collapses, humanity will start to shine and things will be a whole lot better.
As the control grid collapses, people will be killed by the millions.
fishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 03:25 PM   #53
fishin
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,241
Likes: 13 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
It actually is natural for a species as intelligent, and yet as arrogant as ours, to one day fuck up and kill everyone.

And yes the species homo sapiens are like a cancer on the Earth. We are the only species who cannot live in harmony here with anything, not even with ourselves. Choosing instead to treat the Earth, the place where we live and breath, like our own personal garbage dump. And we treat the rest of the species on this planet as if they're so far beneath our superior intellect that we can just do to them as we please without even a thought.

There have been 5 great extinction events that we know of on this planet, and they were all caused by natural events. We are in the 6th great extinction event right now, only the thing that's causing all the extinctions is us, human beings. That's the very definition of a cancer, or virus, or parasite, however you choose to look at it.

.
Well said.

Humans are indeed a cancer on this planet. Cancer is the best example of what humans do to an area they infest. Humans consume and destroy more than they need to support themselves and destroy the environment around them.
fishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 03:28 PM   #54
lcp.
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 7,772
Likes: 13 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenita View Post
Quite right.
No he's not, he's talking absolute bollocks.
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 03:30 PM   #55
lcp.
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 7,772
Likes: 13 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenita View Post
Another good post.

Sad that there are an unbelievably large number of Ebola supporters on this thread, and equally sad that they think Ebola was invented by nature.
What?
Are you a microbiologist who knows every aspect of this virus?
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 03:30 PM   #56
fishin
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,241
Likes: 13 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
if the planet can support more than that then please explain how the oceans are being depleted of fish, how the seas are turning into waste dumps, and how the air is getting more and more toxic everyday. You can't just blame all that on a handful of elites. And please explain how we are not overpopulated when right now 1,000 species per week are going extinct because of mankind's barbaric activities.

Everyone wants to eat fish. Everyone wants a car, a house, and all manner of modern luxuries. The planet already cannot sustain that. Oh yeah, we can give everyone everything they want, but for how long before we all find ourselves living on a giant waste heap without any plants or animals left to sustain us, or clean water to drink, or clean air to breathe.

.
People who think we can live on a small amount of land always forget infrastructure, equipment, workers, water and waste disposal. To farm you need equipment. To get equpment you need factories. To run factories you need water and electricity and workers. To farm you need workers. To farm you need seeds and animals. Animals need water and produce waste. People need housing and electricity. People produce waste and garbage.
fishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 03:33 PM   #57
fishin
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,241
Likes: 13 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
OP has really swallowed the Illuminati lies that we're a cancer, and that there's overpopulation.
He is sending out the message..."I want to die"...watch out OP you often get what you long for.

A good size population for a planet this size is about 100Bn. so we have a long way to go yet, this is going to hold back our spreading out onto other off world places , GET BREEDING.

And off course ebola is nothing to do with natures cure and every thing to do with decades of bio-weapons research.
We are a cancer. That is a fact.

A good size population for this world is well under 1 billion and we will be getting there one way or another.

Ebola is just another random disease. If it were a bio-weapon if would be far more virulent. If it took bio-weapons researchers decades to produce ebola they should be fired because they did a shitty job.
fishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 03:36 PM   #58
fishin
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,241
Likes: 13 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
Sorry, but in my opinion this is complete nonsense. if there were 100 billion people on Earth the seas would be a barren wasteland, and there would not be a single animal left out in the wild, just a few special ones we picked out to live behind cages. God only knows what kind of crap corporatized plastic food we'd all be eating, and it would take 5 Earths to provide fresh drinking water to 100 billion people, and that's assuming none of it was polluted. This isn't some shit that I made up or because I want to die. This is based on looking at 2,000 years of human nature and what we've already done to this planet and to each other. Human beings just love to kill each other and cheat each other, and the plants and animals don't stand a chance in front of our bulldozers and weapons.

Now, if we were a perfect species and could all live in harmony with each other and the environment around us then it might be possible. But that's not how human beings operate. Instead, we're vain, shallow, petty, jealous, gluttonous, greedy, and arrogant, and we're all too easily manipulated by evil people who promise us things for free. I'm not saying this because I hate people. I'm saying it because it's the truth. Of course, there are good people in the world. But the vast majority are complicit in all the problems we see in the world today. Some of them are the sellers, some are the buyers, and some of them are psychopaths ruling it all from the top.

.
I couldn't say it any better.

Why would anyone think that people who recognize humanity's problems want to die? People who recognize the probelms want to live. People who ignore the problems have a death wish.
fishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 04:11 PM   #59
metak88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,187
Likes: 232 (150 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishin View Post
Yes, there is overpopulation.

No, you cannot feed the world with farmland the size of Minnesota.

No, you cannot live off of a piece of bread a week and some water. If you think you can, then do so.

Culling will happen. The weak, the ignorant and the stupid will go first, so you might want to prepare.

"This unsettling chart shows we’re not growing enough food to feed the world

A recent peer-reviewed study in the journal PLOS ONE found that crop yields haven't been rising at a sufficient pace to meet projected demand by 2050."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...eed-the-world/
Quote:
In the U.S. Midwest, wheat yields per acre have been rising at a decent 2 percent per year. But in parts of India or Eastern Europe, they've basically flat-lined. The same holds true for other crops: "China, India and Indonesia are witnessing rice yield increases of only 0.7%, 1.0%, and 0.4% improvement per year," the paper notes.

There are two big reasons why yield gains could be stagnating, explained Jonathan Foley, an agricultural expert at the University of Minnesota, in an interview we did a few months back. "In many parts of the world, we haven't seen enough investment in agriculture because of economics or policies or institutions," he said. Many former Soviet states, say, could improve their yields through better fertilizer use. They just aren't doing it.
From that article...

He says it all right there. As I currently live in Slovenia this is all too obvious for everyone to see. Agriculture is seen as something those "dirty farmers" do, politicians couldn't give a crap about investing and modernizing anything, farmers get screwed by the retailers, and when nature 'strikes' and crops are lost it's the same story again -> farmers get screwed... bottom line is: destroy all small farmers, buy their land and start growing that GMO crap...

There's so much potential in the food production department, but it's intentionally being blocked.
__________________
In rehab...
metak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 04:28 PM   #60
fishin
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,241
Likes: 13 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
Here's what I don't get. They say it comes from eating infected monkeys. But if some monkeys were infected the monkeys would be dropping like flies from this disease and would probably already be extinct by now. If you look at how monkeys live, if one monkey was infected it spread like wildfire throughout every social group, and when groups of monkeys came in contact with other groups it would spread from group to group. I just do not buy this monkey theory at all.

.
There are at least 4 different strains of ebola (and many other related viruses) that have probably existed in various animals, especially fruit bats, for hundreds if not thousands of years. The spread to monkeys and apes may have been relatively recent and adventitious, as it has been with humans. The disease has clearly mutated somewhat in the last 30 years which is not unusual when a disease passes to new hosts.
fishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:42 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.