Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 12-04-2015, 09:16 AM   #1
oz93666

Default Simon Parkes , destined to be UK Prime Minister

When I say 'destined' I don't mean it's a foregone conclusion, but the trajectory he's set on , the optimum outcome , if we the people get behind him.

I'm not naive enough to think he would get elected in the present circumstances, but after disclosure it's another matter. Disclosure , whether by government announcement, or ET intervention is rumored to be only a few years away, and this is not just disclosure of the existence of ET's , but the fact that governments have been interacting with them for decades, we have advanced technology in all areas, including time travel, bases on the moon and mars, and that the reptilian controlled governments have been poisoning and killing us for centuries.

When this happens there will be complete loss of confidence in the establishment, people will be looking for a new direction.

I envision Parkes presiding over the dismantling of the current structure, the phasing out of the post of 'prime minister' which , after all is just top most commoner who 'ministers' unto the queen ....I suspect the queen and others will go quietly, confessing all their sins , in return for lenient treatment.

Parks is already on record as being for amnesty with former controllers, if they come clean, and has said he'd be happy to serve as prime minister, if called to do so.

Last edited by oz93666; 12-04-2015 at 09:19 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 09:22 AM   #2
alf hearted
Banned

There's more chance of Gary Glitter becoming the head of the NSPCC.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 03:51 PM   #3
rooey

Lol relax alf. He's been trained by advanced mantids since he was a child.
Old 12-04-2015, 04:03 PM   #4
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
When I say 'destined' I don't mean it's a foregone conclusion, but the trajectory he's set on , the optimum outcome , if we the people get behind him.

I'm not naive enough to think he would get elected in the present circumstances, but after disclosure it's another matter. Disclosure , whether by government announcement, or ET intervention is rumored to be only a few years away, and this is not just disclosure of the existence of ET's , but the fact that governments have been interacting with them for decades, we have advanced technology in all areas, including time travel, bases on the moon and mars, and that the reptilian controlled governments have been poisoning and killing us for centuries.

When this happens there will be complete loss of confidence in the establishment, people will be looking for a new direction.

I envision Parkes presiding over the dismantling of the current structure, the phasing out of the post of 'prime minister' which , after all is just top most commoner who 'ministers' unto the queen ....I suspect the queen and others will go quietly, confessing all their sins , in return for lenient treatment.

Parks is already on record as being for amnesty with former controllers, if they come clean, and has said he'd be happy to serve as prime minister, if called to do so.

I see a slice of bleached white bread, sitting in a circus with two clowns asking him the questions to which he has already been given the answers to.

AKA, the TV = A Biblia Pauperum on steroids.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblia_pauperum
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2015, 04:13 AM   #5
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
I see a slice of bleached white bread, sitting in a circus with two clowns asking him the questions to which he has already been given the answers to.
I believe your vision is impaired ,SG.

People here need to have a bit more faith in a positive outcome , things can change quickly.

Many nice ET groups have been watching our situation for a long time, calculated all the probabilities, double checking by looking into the future, and have people working with them on Earth, who are poised to step forward at the right time. These people have been prepared since childhood to assist earth in this shift, nothing has been left to chance ... stand by to be pleasantly amazed. ......and..

Fasten your seat-belts!!!
Old 13-04-2015, 04:31 AM   #6
Cryptoverse

Just what we need, more politicians under the Draco banner
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2015, 05:33 AM   #7
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Just what we need, more politicians under the Draco banner
Om!!!! what's wrong with you on this one?

I can't believe you've listened to him at all , the comment you've made indicates you haven't. He states very clearly he's allied with the MANTIDS, even rooey understands that!

This is a very smart and honorable man, he gets my vote.

If there was anyway of taking bets on this , I'd give you 10:1 odds (in my favor) he will rise to power, before the decade is out.
Old 13-04-2015, 07:32 AM   #8
Cryptoverse

,..... edited
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 15-04-2015 at 07:35 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2015, 03:06 PM   #9
fireflyz
Inactive

I don't really see Parkes rising to any kind of power. I think he is unstable.
fireflyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2015, 07:19 PM   #10
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflyz View Post
I don't really see Parkes rising to any kind of power. I think he is unstable.
He will not rise to power, but he may be given the avenue to follow his steering party towards that goal, many different designs will come first, planned a very long time ago.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2015, 10:41 PM   #11
oz93666

Default Day 1 after disclosure

Good to see how quickly we've all agreed that Mr Parkes would be a Great PM, now lets explore how this might come about.

You wake-up one morning, switch on the news to find the world in chaos.

The queen, charles , current PM and leader of the opposition have all jumped ship. They've finally faced the truth that their drako masters are not able to make them rulers of the world, it was all wishful thinking,false promises and it's inevitable the galactic federation are going to step in ... To preempt this and hopefully get more lenient treatment they've gone to the media and are confessing all... they've been taken into custody, and the TV has continual coverage of their debriefing , it's all coming out , how they've been working with an ET group to attempt to completely enslave humanity, the poisons in the vaccines , the assassination of Diana, the dark rituals, the children....all .

As the day unfolds , many don't turn up for work, staying , instead , glued to the TV as the extraordinarily revelations unfold. The Pope has retired into cloisters and is unavailable for comment. The US president is making a joke of it all with comments about the British sense of humor and eccentricity, They're waiting to see how things go in the UK, whether their partners come out alive.

The last official act of the queen was to dissolve parliament and hand the reins of government to Mr Parkes .The departing PM has endorsed this act, left 10 downing St and Mr Parkes with wife and 8 cats has already started moving in . The head of the military has given it's full support to this transition of power.

It's only day one , and things are moving fast... very fast...

... more to follow.
Old 14-04-2015, 12:31 AM   #12
baphod z
Inactive

Methinks if there was a reptillian disclosure,our man Icke would be favourite simply because more people would tie those two together.
baphod z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2015, 01:55 AM   #13
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by baphod z View Post
Methinks if there was a reptillian disclosure,our man Icke would be favourite simply because more people would tie those two together.
Every one to their own job. I would guess PM is the last job in the world DI would wan't, I'm sure he will have plenty of TV interviews to do.

Simon Parkes has a long history of political service, more importantly, it's been demonstrated he has the support of a faction of the labor party , and the UK military...

see .....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBl7cU_6a-g
Old 14-04-2015, 03:04 AM   #14
oz93666

Default 1 week after disclosure

The UK has now settled into a new sort of routine . Perhaps half turn up to work full time , most office workers wander in around midday, and then , mostly, just to chat things over with colleges. Interestingly enough, this hasn't effected the working of the country too much.
The new PM has requested everyone is paid as normal for now , and called upon volunteers, who wan't to help with essential services to congregate outside town halls each day, where farmers, shopkeepers, and such, pick them up for work..
Car accidents have sky rocketed, it seems many people are unable to keep their minds on driving.

A dozen "collaborators" are now in custody, held in isolation in cells, monitored 24hrs, anyone can check on them over the internet at anytime. Two hours a day they are debriefed, which is put out over the TV network. They all appeal for leniency, claiming they were subject to unbearable levels torture and mind control.
Not all agree with the idea of leniency, large angry crowds have gathered outside the Tower of London , where the collaborators are being held, many of these are parents ,who bring their autistic children. Two pharmaceutical companies have been attacked and burnt down.

The rest of the world, (apart from the US ) seems calm, in a stunned silence, unsure what to make of it all .
The Pope on day 4 made an announcement saying he had no knowledge of any rituals, and denied harming children, but said he did have missing time, and if there are videos of himself at rituals be believes he was drugged , he also said he would "welcome any, and all extraterrestrials into the fold if Christ". Violent clashes have occurred outside the vatican between supporters and opponents of the papacy.

In the US on day 2 the president announced he had received "very strong intell" that Russia was planing to take advantage of the new confused situation and strike the US" . He and his staff retreated underground, and within 6 hours multiple high yield strikes occurred on Washington, New York and Dallas , with a combined death toll of around 25 million. Martial law was immediately declared.
Miraculously, Alex Jones was out of town when Dallas was hit, and is now in hiding. So far he has released one 20 min video , in which he tearfully tells of the moment he heard his family had perished, also he said "my gut tells me this attack was ordered by parts of the US establishment" and called upon the military to resist unlawful orders, and that UN troops would be unwelcome in America..... more to follow......

Last edited by oz93666; 14-04-2015 at 07:27 AM.
Old 14-04-2015, 08:46 AM   #15
alf hearted
Banned

There's not enough sex in your story. You've got to spice it up a bit if you want to keep the reader's attention. Can't Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt be thrown into the mix, with Simon being the man using his immense charm to steal her from Brad and set up his own world govt?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2015, 08:59 AM   #16
rooey

Mantids sexing you not pretty.

They probably wouldnt want to either.
Old 14-04-2015, 01:27 PM   #17
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
There's not enough sex in your story. You've got to spice it up a bit if you want to keep the reader's attention. Can't Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt be thrown into the mix, with Simon being the man using his immense charm to steal her from Brad and set up his own world govt?
If I had one question I could ask Simon it would be "Do you find your alien lover sexy... beautiful?"

I assume that's her in the bottom left corner. I don't know about you , Alf and rooey, but , I might be hard pressed to father a child with her .

Last edited by oz93666; 14-04-2015 at 01:35 PM.
Old 14-04-2015, 01:43 PM   #18
fireflyz
Inactive

Oz you have a very creative imagination. glad I don't live in your world.
fireflyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2015, 01:48 PM   #19
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflyz View Post
Oz you have a very creative imagination. glad I don't live in your world.
A very nice compliment ... but you don't want to live in a wold of creative imagination , firefly !!!

Are you sure?........ it's a gas!

I'm constantly making myself chuckle .
Old 14-04-2015, 10:27 PM   #20
speakingout

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
There's more chance of Gary Glitter becoming the head of the NSPCC.
heh