Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Finance

Old 22-07-2009, 12:28 AM   #41
mynameis

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswatcher26 View Post
I shall ignore you from now on. I like you though. you are still my friend, and you have style.

God bless you and have a great day or night. it is evening here. dont know what time of day you are in now, so have a good night, I guess.
Have a good respite. Control your fear lest they control you.
I can no longer have fair and intelligent conversation with people here, without them resorting to the use of personal attacks. I have been targeted as a scapegoat for my defensive actions. I cannot discuss new topics and stop the rampant amounts of misinformation when it happens, where it applies. If it can happen to me it can happen to you.
mynameis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 12:29 AM   #42
newswatcher26
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameis View Post
Have a good respite. Control your fear lest they control you.
you too. cheers.
newswatcher26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 12:29 AM   #43
mynameis

Quote:
that Madoff scam was huge, though, but the scam pulled by Dov Zakheim at the Pentagon was just mind-blowing in size.
P-TECH is just one slice...It goes deeper into an onion. Who knows how far the hole is burrowed.
I can no longer have fair and intelligent conversation with people here, without them resorting to the use of personal attacks. I have been targeted as a scapegoat for my defensive actions. I cannot discuss new topics and stop the rampant amounts of misinformation when it happens, where it applies. If it can happen to me it can happen to you.
Old 22-07-2009, 12:30 AM   #44
newswatcher26
Inactive

Quote:
P-TECH is just one slice...It goes deeper into an onion. Who knows how far the hole is burrowed.
Bollyn wrote about P-TECH. great info Chris Bollyn puts out.
Old 22-07-2009, 12:36 AM   #45
newswatcher26
Inactive

Quote:
P-TECH was into software, right?
Old 22-07-2009, 12:36 AM   #46
3stepsahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviathanstaar View Post
The idea that people who fall for things like tricks and scams deserve it for being dumb.....

=

personal justification through fear.

=

First they came for the.......

....and there was no one left to speak up for me.
your right but it could be just srcasm, and you know as individuals we are indeed powerless if our majority does not care about humanity as a whole. or am i missing something.
3stepsahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 12:42 AM   #47
rosix
Inactive

mynameis,
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...child+timeline

there you go

try to give it a good watch, this presentation is very conservative by my standards in the information it presents but is still a good base for further pursuit of truth
rosix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 12:48 AM   #48
3stepsahead

Quote:
thats the point of me even bothering with this thread.
there should be a peeling of this onion.
and who knows maybe it was the martians all along.

it is the ultimate ct and seems its not really a big deal
and thats why i did say, you get waht you want, just make sure you want what is right.

and do consider, the zion ct isnt just something dug up by a dodgy website, it is a wide spread idea and age old at that.
yet i can not claim i know if its true again thats for the onion to reveal.

~~waves at the watchers, can you make pot legal ?
i think your agenda would go unimaginable faster if you did.
that way we all win
Old 22-07-2009, 12:49 AM   #49
mynameis

Quote:
P-TECH was into software, right?
Bollyn?

Quote:
PTECH, 9/11, and USA-SAUDI TERROR
PART II

PROMIS Connections to Cheney Control of
9/11 Attacks Confirmed

The FAA & Ptech
Debriefed by Secret Service - looking for a PROMIS
Muslim Brotherhood, Christian Cultists, and Nazis

by

Michael Kane
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/fre...tech_pt2.shtml
Old 22-07-2009, 12:50 AM   #50
nambo
Banned

Anybody mind if I bring religion into it?, seeing as how Judaism is a religion anyhow.
You know how we are told Islam wants to conquer the world with the sword, (something I havnt been able to find in the Koran).
You know how we where told the Germans considered themselves the Master Race.

Well, if you take the time to read the books of the Old Testament, you will find what the Jews belive.

They where told by God that they where a special people, a chosen people, (a Master Race in fact).
They where told if they remained faithfull to God, (they didnt hense their dispersal and removal from the promised land) that they would rule the whole world and the Gentiles would be in subjection to them.

They where told the Gentile nations where unclean, they had to kill every man woman and child of the nations they removed from the Holy Land.

Now, if they dont belive in Jesus, with his message to Love all people, or that God had servered his links with his "Chosen" people because they commited Spiritual adultery, do you not think they still have the same mind set?, namely, that they are Gods chosen people, they are divinely commissioned to rule the world, the unclean Goyim, (Human cattle), are to be cleansed from wherever they live, ( they didnt completly clear out the conquered nations from Isreal, became corrupted by them, and recieved Gods punishment, so they are going to be carefull to ensure they dont displease God again by sparing us).

Heres a section of scripture which the Jews still belive they should follow because they havnt accepted Jesus words to the contary,
This is from Deuteronomy
Chapter 7
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7:1 When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;
7:2 And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy unto them:
7:3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.
7:4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.
7:5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.
7:6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

Can you see that this is the religion that is manifest in what we see as the coming New World Order?
nambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 12:59 AM   #51
3stepsahead

Quote:
Nazism is a zionist construct, just like communism is.

Nazism is being falsely blamed on the Vatican, when in truth it is mostly a jewish elite construct,.
ive always imagined it was a result, hence some white guy gets the idea that a zion agenda is looming and somehow gets power to ejaculate the jewish people out of his country.(i know, short version) is there any recordings of adolf speaking against zionism as the cause for his actions?

tough to figure this one out since it may be so many alternatives as to what really was going on.
Old 22-07-2009, 01:15 AM   #52
3stepsahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by nambo View Post
Anybody mind if I bring religion into it?, seeing as how Judaism is a religion anyhow.
You know how we are told Islam wants to conquer the world with the sword, (something I havnt been able to find in the Koran).
You know how we where told the Germans considered themselves the Master Race.

Well, if you take the time to read the books of the Old Testament, you will find what the Jews belive.

They where told by God that they where a special people, a chosen people, (a Master Race in fact).
They where told if they remained faithfull to God, (they didnt hense their dispersal and removal from the promised land) that they would rule the whole world and the Gentiles would be in subjection to them.

They where told the Gentile nations where unclean, they had to kill every man woman and child of the nations they removed from the Holy Land.

Now, if they dont belive in Jesus, with his message to Love all people, or that God had servered his links with his "Chosen" people because they commited Spiritual adultery, do you not think they still have the same mind set?, namely, that they are Gods chosen people, they are divinely commissioned to rule the world, the unclean Goyim, (Human cattle), are to be cleansed from wherever they live, ( they didnt completly clear out the conquered nations from Isreal, became corrupted by them, and recieved Gods punishment, so they are going to be carefull to ensure they dont displease God again by sparing us).

Heres a section of scripture which the Jews still belive they should follow because they havnt accepted Jesus words to the contary,
This is from Deuteronomy
Chapter 7
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7:1 When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;
7:2 And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy unto them:
7:3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.
7:4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.
7:5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.
7:6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

Can you see that this is the religion that is manifest in what we see as the coming New World Order?
ive not read myself but wat i did read was within the first two pages i ever read, enough. i ran into the forest and burned the bible. barely 13 yrs old i guess thats a point aswell.

but if children of israel is under the guide of mans written words, who are the writers? who exactly poses as "mans gods" yu see, there has to be a whole other layer beneath if what you describe is true.
and in its glance of power,did the jew/zoinist/nwofreemasons or whatever, fail to acnowledge that their power is infact controlled by whomever brought about the biblical writings?
may be some jewish group beind that aswell?
Old 22-07-2009, 01:20 AM   #53
darketernal
Banned

Yes I am sure a hate site is a reliable source of statistical data. I'll venture to say that less than 40% of Americans are even capable of defining the word Zionism, let alone blaming Zionists for their problems.
darketernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 01:23 AM   #54
nambo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3stepsahead View Post
ive always imagined it was a result, hence some white guy gets the idea that a zion agenda is looming and somehow gets power to ejaculate the jewish people out of his country.(i know, short version) is there any recordings of adolf speaking against zionism as the cause for his actions?

tough to figure this one out since it may be so many alternatives as to what really was going on.
In one of Hitlers earlier speeches, he says that is the Jews push us into another world war, they will pay a heavy price.

Interesting that Hitler isnt saying the Jews must be destroyed for no reason, he is saying they will be punsihed if they bring about another world war, which clearly shows Hitler blames the Jews for the first world war, and the resulting loss of life and harsh punishments Germany suffered due to the terms of the treaty of Versallies. This gives credence to the view that the Rothchilds engineered the first world war.

The British Prime Minister, Lloyd George, reports that there where 120 International Bankers at the treaty of Versallies, and that they ruled over the proceedings with the authority of absolute monachs, even those on the other side of the war from Germany considered the punishments much to harsh.
You also have the Balfour treaty when Germany, two weeks away from winning, German Zionists promised Balfour Britain could still win the war if they let Jews live in Palestine, the Zionists would arrange for what had been pro-German America, to enter the war on Britians side.
There then followed the usual anti-german propogander to change Americas opinion, Germans where cutting off babies hands, melting people in "Corpse factories" to make soap. etc, Hitler would have known all this.
Old 22-07-2009, 01:26 AM   #55
3stepsahead

RE: darketernal:
hehe thats almost a +2
but what about the bible then. does the qoutes above give any pointer as to the truth about judaism ?

it sure resembles way to much the muslim jihad stories we often hear from other sources.

Last edited by 3stepsahead; 22-07-2009 at 01:29 AM.
Old 22-07-2009, 01:32 AM   #56
mynameis

Quote:
Originally Posted by darketernal View Post
Yes I am sure a hate site is a reliable source of statistical data. I'll venture to say that less than 40% of Americans are even capable of defining the word Zionism, let alone blaming Zionists for their problems.
Word +3
Old 22-07-2009, 01:35 AM   #57
nambo
Banned

Quote:
ive not read myself but wat i did read was within the first two pages i ever read, enough. i ran into the forest and burned the bible. barely 13 yrs old i guess thats a point aswell.

but if children of israel is under the guide of mans written words, who are the writers? who exactly poses as "mans gods" yu see, there has to be a whole other layer beneath if what you describe is true.
and in its glance of power,did the jew/zoinist/nwofreemasons or whatever, fail to acnowledge that their power is infact controlled by whomever brought about the biblical writings?
may be some jewish group beind that aswell?
The story of the Bible is that there ia another god who wants our total devotion, Satan.
Now Satan tempted Jesus by offering hi all the kingdoms of the Earth in an instant of time, if he would worship him.
Jesus said no, but other people have said yes.
The current "Jews" arnt even Jews at all, they are converts from southern Russia wno converted 700 years after God destroyed Judaism as a religion.
You will doubtless have seen all the occultic symbolitry in the works of the Elite.
Satan wants a One World Government with all mankind united in worshipping him, just as it was in the days of Nimrod and the tower of Babel.

In Revelation chapter 2 , Jesus had this to say about the present "Jews",

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.

The One world government is portrayed in Revelation 13 as a 7 headed beast, Revelation 17 tells us it is a united body of all the kings of the Earth, this One World 7 headed Beast Government, is in the image of Satan who in Revelation 12 is discribed as a 7 heade Dragon.

So there is a layer behind as you say, its satanic, it will result in us all being forced to worship Satan and get the 666 mark of ownership if we are to "buy or sell", interesting in view of the topic concerning global banking.
Old 22-07-2009, 01:36 AM   #58
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Shariah Banking conquers Europe.
You may end up going Shariah.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73899
While you where sleeping or watching the financial meltdown etc and screaming Zionist!
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 01:38 AM   #59
darketernal
Banned

Quote:
RE: darketernal:
hehe thats almost a +2
but what about the bible then. does the qoutes above give any pointer as to the truth about judaism ?

it sure resembles way to much the muslim jihad stories we often hear from other sources.
I won't debate that the Torah is full of genocide. Religion is a creation of the brotherhood, and my ancestors, that exists for the purpose of thought, behavior and social control, and the harvesting of energy by proxy. However this hardly seems a reason to hate Jewish people in general, which is often the direction such topics tend to flow. Jews are victoms of their own religion, just as Christians and Muslims are.
darketernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 01:47 AM   #60
3stepsahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by nambo View Post
In one of Hitlers earlier speeches, he says that is the Jews push us into another world war, they will pay a heavy price.

Interesting that Hitler isnt saying the Jews must be destroyed for no reason, he is saying they will be punsihed if they bring about another world war, which clearly shows Hitler blames the Jews for the first world war, and the resulting loss of life and harsh punishments Germany suffered due to the terms of the treaty of Versallies. This gives credence to the view that the Rothchilds engineered the first world war.

The British Prime Minister, Lloyd George, reports that there where 120 International Bankers at the treaty of Versallies, and that they ruled over the proceedings with the authority of absolute monachs, even those on the other side of the war from Germany considered the punishments much to harsh.
You also have the Balfour treaty when Germany, two weeks away from winning, German Zionists promised Balfour Britain could still win the war if they let Jews live in Palestine, the Zionists would arrange for what had been pro-German America, to enter the war on Britians side.
There then followed the usual anti-german propogander to change Americas opinion, Germans where cutting off babies hands, melting people in "Corpse factories" to make soap. etc, Hitler would have known all this.
sounds interesting and it gave me some pointers about where to look rather than skimming through lexicons or google searches just to get in the right direction.

an interesting thought would be that, if criticism of zionism somehow would be claimed to be anti semetic, would blow the lid off wether they really are guilty of being part of that group.

so a little rephrazing for the other readers.
did the naziz fight the nwo?