Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Finance

Old 19-10-2008, 07:20 AM   #1
formal

Default "We need a new global financial order"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7677486.stm

"It is essential that we work together because we are in this crisis together," he said.

He said that he and Mr Barroso came with a mandate from the 27 nations of the European Union, adding that the crisis could offer a "great opportunity" to build the capitalism of the future
formal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 07:26 AM   #2
zarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by formal View Post

"It is essential that we work together because we are in this crisis together," he said.

He said that he and Mr Barroso came with a mandate from the 27 nations of the European Union, adding that the crisis could offer a "great opportunity" to build the capitalism of the future
Of course he did. This is exactly what was meant to happen...out of chaos comes order.
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 07:51 AM   #3
matmantra

It's weird how forefront they are becoming with these topics. The agenda is definitely starting to a climax in our world.
Old 19-10-2008, 07:57 AM   #4
xpleet

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBC
New order
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBC
new global financial order
Anything around the true word, new world order. They don't dare to say that one again
"The desire for liberation from Darkness burns deeply within all children of the True Creator of Light. This yearning for liberation is NOT a psychological escapism. It is something that all True-Light beings have within themselves. They all long for their return to their True Home." - Amitakh http://xeeatwelve.com/

Last edited by xpleet; 19-10-2008 at 07:58 AM.
xpleet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 08:21 AM   #5
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpleet View Post
Anything around the true word, new world order. They don't dare to say that one again
Indeed.

The plot that dare not speak its name. Not to worry though; its time is ordained but not everlasting - a stepping stone on the path that will have its time then fade.

Truth needs endurance in the face of tyranny rather than turning to violence that is party to the lie by its very nature.
knightofthegrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 08:33 AM   #6
devotional soul

yeah that.

now we can use the code name NGO
devotional soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 08:48 AM   #7
mariag

Default Bullocks To Them

They can take their Globalisation and shove it up their ........
We don't wanna kill no mexican
But we've got ten itchy fingers
and one thing to declare
mariag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 09:24 AM   #8
pinkgeranium

I think the Shiny New One World Curency should be called ............ The Knob...!

Id love to hear Gordon Brown promising to be prudent with our rising national Knob!!

Last edited by pinkgeranium; 19-10-2008 at 09:26 AM.
pinkgeranium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 09:27 AM   #9
duckingdafta

watch Heroes series 3 episode 5....they talk exactly about New World Order being for the better of man and it is Gods will...

..I know it's only a TV PROGRAM (not show as it programs information not shows it).. but I've spotted a lot of symbolism in these series since seeing he word 'Illiminate' on a poster not advertise anything in a scene with hero and aldo in an underground carpark.
twitter.com/dafta_duck
duckingdafta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 01:11 PM   #10
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Thumbs down France hypocrites Very Dangerous this Sarkozy

NWO in action France hypocrites

US to host global finance summit
Quote:
The presidents of the US, France and the European Commission have unveiled plans for a series of summits to discuss the global financial crisis.

'New order'

President Sarkozy seemed to have a rather more sweeping vision to deal with what he called a "worldwide crisis", our correspondent says.

He said the crisis could offer a "great opportunity" to build the capitalism of the future and leave behind the "hateful practices" of the past.

'Big enough and bold enough'

Earlier on Saturday, in his weekly radio address, Mr Bush sought once again to reassure Americans about the $700bn bail-out of US financial institutions.

Elements of the plan are similar to those earlier announced by European governments.

The president said the federal government had taken "aggressive measures" to protect financial security.

The BBC's Jane O'Brien in Washington says European leaders have in the past blamed the US for the crisis, which started when borrowers began defaulting on their mortgages.

But she adds that Mr Sarkozy, whose country currently holds the EU presidency, has made it clear he wants to move away from finger-pointing and towards a partnership with the US.

[b]Freaking asshole France hypocrites very Dangerous this Sarkozy he knows very well that France people hate American Politics!
Always the same with these France slime bag shits; always positioning there Flags into the strongest wind!
The France will hate there own President for teaming up with Bush; they better get there guillotines out of there museums & give Sarkozy a bit of a body trim before it is to late!
French Jews celebrate Sarkozy victory
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nicolas Sarkozy, the grandson of a Greek Jew,
has been elected president of France.
Quote:
RINA BASSIST
PARIS -- Optimistic and celebratory, Jewish groups were quick to offer congratulations to Nicolas Sarkozy after his victory in French presidential elections.

Sarkozy, of the ruling Union for a Popular Movement (UMP), defeated SociaINDENT Party candidate Segolene Royal in Sunday's runoff.

He garnered some 53 percent to Royal's 47 percent in the election, which featured a huge voter turnout.

The former interior minister was seen by Jewish voters as a friend to Israel and an important figure in the fight against antisemitism. Soon after his opponent conceded, Jewish groups came out with their good wishes.

"At a time when French Jews felt directly threatened by the rise in violent antisemitism in Paris and elsewhere across France a few years ago, Sarkozy played a critical role in moving the French government to finally recognise the gravity of the problem and to do what is necessary to address the ill winds that not only threaten the largest Jewish community in Western Europe, but, as we know from history, would ultimately pose a threat to wider French society," American Jewish Committee executive director David Harris said in a statement.

The AJCommittee recalled that Sarkozy during that period was instrumental in stepping up police protection around Jewish buildings and schools, and arresting and prosecuting those who committed anti-Semitic acts. He told the group in a Washington address in 2004 that he would "consider any insult against Jews an insult against France."

CRIF, the French Jewish community's umbrella group, addressed its "warmest and most respectful congratulations" to Sarkozy in a Sunday statement.
http://www.ajn.com.au/news/news.asp?pgID=3157
France never proposed EU bank plan-Sarkozy aide
Quote:
PARIS, Oct 2 (Reuters) - France did not propose a 300 billion euro fund to rescue banks but wants to establish with other EU countries a common approach to dealing with the crisis, an adviser to President Nicolas Sarkozy said on Thursday.

A European government source had said on Wednesday that Paris had floated the idea of a 300 billion euro ($418.4 billion) rescue fund. The German Finance Ministry said it disagreed with the idea.

French Economy Minister Christine Lagarde told a German newspaper European leaders should think about a common fund to rescue any ailing banks but denied that a 300 billion euro bailout plan was in the works.
http://www.reuters.com/article/rbssF...081002?sp=true
THE ROVING EYE . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Bush's brand-new poodle
By Pepe Escobar
Quote:
He was impregnably armored by his good intentions and his ignorance. - Graham Greene, The Quiet American

PARIS - With former British prime minister Tony Blair out of the picture, there's now a newer, leaner, meaner, adrenaline-packed "Made in France" version. Thanks to his unrelenting support for President George W Bush's war on Iraq, Blair used to be derided

in all corners of the globe as Bush's poodle. Now the new self-appointed lap dog is French President Nicolas Sarkozy.

The hyperactive "Sarkozy the First" - as he is widely referred to in France - has just pronounced his first major foreign-policy speech, to an annual conference of 200-odd French ambassadors from posts around the world. He took no time to engage himself in the current White House and neo-conservative-promoted Iran-demonization campaign.

Neo-cons and their ilk in France, plus mostly sycophant media, obviously loved it, with instant geopoliticians raving about the "prudent" and "firm" stand behind Sarkozy's rhetoric.

He said an Iranian nuclear bomb would be "unacceptable" - as if the United Nations' International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) was on the verge of discovering one or two hidden under a pile of exquisite Hamadan carpets.

Sarkozy is in favor of even more sanctions against Iran, but is willing to talk in the event the Islamic Republic suspends its nuclear-enrichment program, which Iran has a right under the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty to pursue. So Iran must renounce an inalienable right for the West to be willing to discuss substance. Sarkozy has already coined the sound bite framing the "catastrophic" alternative: "The Iranian bomb, or the bombing of Iran."

Sarkozy now officially joins the US thunder and lightning unleashed by the White House, the Pentagon, Republicans, Democrats and corporate media, which all take for granted the "all options are on the table" scenario as far as Iran is concerned.
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/IH30Ak03.html
Who Is Sarkozy?
Quote:
By William Pfaff
Nicolas Sarkozy, France's new president, addressed the US Congress on November 7, with his divorce behind him and with the satisfaction of two recent and considerable political accomplishments. The first was his success, in mid-October, in dealing with the first concerted challenge to his presidency—strikes by transport and other unions, accompanied by mass public demonstrations. The second was the European Union's adoption, at its meeting in Lisbon the same day, of the shortened and simplified union treaty Sarkozy has promoted since becoming president. At an earlier EU meeting in June he had produced the compromise that appeased Poland and let the draft treaty go forward, to replace the elaborate constitutional treaty rejected two years ago by referendums in France and the Netherlands.

His divorce, announced the same day the strikes took place, was not one he wanted, and was of political significance because Cécilia, his companion and wife of the last nineteen years, was closer to him than anyone else, accompanying his ascent from mayor of the well-to-do Paris suburb of Neuilly to France's presidency. She was constantly at his side, traveling with him, telephoning, advising him, sharing and managing his office when he finally became a cabinet minister. She was not popular with his colleagues, but Cécilia was said to be "the nonnegotiable part of working for Sarkozy."

She left him two years ago. "I met someone, I fell in love, I left," she said. (It had been the same when she left her first marriage for Sarkozy.) This time Sarkozy won her back. However, she had said, "First Lady? Ça me rase [that bores me]. Je suis politiquement incorrect." So it happened. The press has described her as "blunt, chilly, bewitching." The less bewitched offer other descriptions, noting that she herself has said of Sarkozy, "I am his Achilles' heel."
http://www.nybooks.com/articles/20859

Last edited by oiram; 19-10-2008 at 01:50 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 01:27 PM   #11
h2pogo
Inactive

But Mr Bush asserted that any plan to re-think the mechanisms of the global financial system could not be allowed to undermine the free market.

"It is essential that we preserve the foundations of democratic capitalism - a commitment to free markets, free enterprise and free trade," he said.

'New order'

wot a fuc**ing hypocrite
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 02:06 PM   #12
sade
Inactive

They are close to making a national bank.
It's going accordingly to the plan.

My mum just told me they were talking about it on the radio.
Fucks sake. What else do people need as proof, that they are being led to their own death?
sade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 02:21 PM   #13
helloperator
Banned

Another comment:

"We cannot continue along the same lines because the same problems will trigger the same disasters," he warned.

Ohhh! Excellent...I interpret this to mean that he is against the corrupt nature of world finance as it stands now.
helloperator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 02:24 PM   #14
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Talking that turd looks like Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
But Mr Bush asserted that any plan to re-think the mechanisms of the global financial system could not be allowed to undermine the free market.
"It is essential that we preserve the foundations of democratic capitalism - a commitment to free markets, free enterprise and free trade," he said.
'New order'
wot a fuc**ing hypocrite
OH MY GOD THAT TURD IS MASSIVE!!
HOLY CRAP THAT TURD BLOCKED THE TOILETS!
Dude, that turd looks like Bush

The best and most offensive insult you can call anyone, in all situations
What a complete and utter turd

Synonym for George Bush
Bush is a turd

Any politician talking is like a great big turd which just wont flush!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...ge=2&term=turd

Last edited by oiram; 19-10-2008 at 02:39 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote