Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 27-08-2008, 11:50 PM   #41
kasalt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,030
Likes: 49 (33 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord tsukasa View Post
The Jesuit/Vatican Network is connected with Freemasonry. Freemasonry seems to be the dominant force in Israel, with most of the Prime Ministers being Freemasons, the Rothschilds being Freemasons, the Israeli Supreme Court building having Masonic symbolism embedded in it, and Masonic displays being on the streets of Israel.
The historical fact is that the Vatican is in competition with Zionism (both "Christian" and Jewish) for control of the "Holy Land":

Vatican Envoy Bares Teeth Against Christian Zionists
The Vatican envoy to Israel collaborated with others in a vicious attack on the Christian Zionist movement, again exposing the nature of the beast and proving how inherently hostile it is against the Jewish homeland, the Promised Land of Israel (which they can't bear to say out loud, always referring to it instead as "the Holy Land"), as it goes against all that their damnable replacement theology spews.
Yes, such an unprovoked attack against those who are pro-Israel, the Christian Zionists, further proves to many that Catholics are not Christian, and that their wicked organization of Inquisitions and Crusades continues its murderous hatred against the Jews and those who love them: the Christian Zionists (who know the Bible well enough to know the restoration of Jews to the Holy Land of ISRAEL - not Ishmael - is God's Word and Will, which if the Roman Catholic Cult had its way, they could have never read and known this Biblical truth for themselves!).
Source: http://ezinearticles.com/?Vatican-En...ists&id=287598


Vatican: Christian Zionism Promotes "Racial Exclusivity & Perpetual War"
The Vatican's envoy in the Holy Land and bishops from three other churches have launched a rare joint attack on the Christian Zionist movement, accusing it of promoting "racial exclusivity and perpetual war."
Source: http://digg.com/world_news/Vatican_C..._Perpetual_War
__________________

kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 11:52 PM   #42
lord tsukasa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 407
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasalt View Post
The historical fact is that the Vatican is in competition with Zionism (both "Christian" and Jewish) for control of the "Holy Land":

Vatican Envoy Bares Teeth Against Christian Zionists
The Vatican envoy to Israel collaborated with others in a vicious attack on the Christian Zionist movement, again exposing the nature of the beast and proving how inherently hostile it is against the Jewish homeland, the Promised Land of Israel (which they can't bear to say out loud, always referring to it instead as "the Holy Land"), as it goes against all that their damnable replacement theology spews.
Yes, such an unprovoked attack against those who are pro-Israel, the Christian Zionists, further proves to many that Catholics are not Christian, and that their wicked organization of Inquisitions and Crusades continues its murderous hatred against the Jews and those who love them: the Christian Zionists (who know the Bible well enough to know the restoration of Jews to the Holy Land of ISRAEL - not Ishmael - is God's Word and Will, which if the Roman Catholic Cult had its way, they could have never read and known this Biblical truth for themselves!).
Source: http://ezinearticles.com/?Vatican-En...ists&id=287598


Vatican: Christian Zionism Promotes "Racial Exclusivity & Perpetual War"
The Vatican's envoy in the Holy Land and bishops from three other churches have launched a rare joint attack on the Christian Zionist movement, accusing it of promoting "racial exclusivity and perpetual war."
Source: http://digg.com/world_news/Vatican_C..._Perpetual_War
That's staged competition. Christian Zionism was created by a Jesuit.

Quote:
Jesuit roots of Christian Zionism.

Halsell is correct to indicate that Scofield was the most significant populizer in the history of Christian Zionism. However, the origins of the movement date back much earlier. The Verlag Traugott Bautz (www.bautz.de/bbkl), vol IV (1992) columns 965-966, by Klaus Reinhardt (as translated by the Google search engine) reveal the interesting phenomenon of a Jesuit (Roman Catholic secret society) priest, pretending to be a Jewish convert to Christianity. He wrote a text which was first published ten years after his death, but was then translated into four additional languages and produced in many editions -- even though it was banned (various times?) by the Catholic hierarchy. Biblical-theology.com adds the following information:

Manuel Lacunza was banished from Chile in 1767 with other Jesuits. Shortly after, he fancied himself to be a converted Jew and changed his name to Rabbi Ben Ezra. Lacunza began writing a book entitled "The Coming of Messiah in Glory and Majesty" under the name of Ben Ezra, and finished the book about 1791. In his book, Lacunza taught the that Jesus would return two times for the Church. His first return would be to get His Church out of the world so that God the Father could pour out His wrath. This may be the portion from which came the idea of a pretribulation rapture. Lacunza died before the book was published in Spanish about the year 1812. The book never became very popular. In fact, it would probably have slipped into oblivion as so many unpopular books have done throughout the years. However, Lacunza's book somehow made its way to England, where Edward Irving found it in the library of the Archbishop of Canterbury in London.

The concept of a pre-Tribulation rapture is central to our story, because it is at the root of the idea that the Jews must re-build the Temple in Jerusalem before the Rapture can occur -- thus leading to the uneasy alliance between Christianity and Zionism which is at the heart of the Christian Zionist political identity. It is difficult to say whether Lacunza could have forecast the tremendous ramifications of this conceptualization, which was latent in his work. It is remarkable, however, that so much energy was invested in translating and then banning this book with its rather obscure topic -- what better means to attract attention?
http://www.911-strike.com/christian-zionists.htm
lord tsukasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 11:57 PM   #43
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

The Black Pope is No. 11,2543 in the NWO hierarchy, bellow Ted Heath and he's dead.
__________________
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.


Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 12:39 AM   #44
lord tsukasa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 407
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
The Black Pope is No. 11,2543 in the NWO hierarchy, bellow Ted Heath and he's dead.
Some evidence would be nice.

Bill Clinton (Jesuit-trained)
George Tenet (Jesuit-trained)
David Addington (Jesuit-trained)
Jose Barroso (Jesuit-trained)
Raul Castro (Jesuit-trained)
Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo (Jesuit-trained)
Prescott Bush (Jesuit-trained)
Adam Weishaupt (Jesuit-trained)
Fidel Castro (Jesuit-trained)
Joseph Stalin (Jesuit-trained)
George Herbert Walker (Jesuit-trained)
Donald Rumsfeld (Jesuit-trained)
David Petraeus (Jesuit-trained)
Robert Gates (Jesuit-trained)
George Casey (Jesuit-trained)
Shimon Peres (Jesuit-trained)
William Casey (Jesuit-trained)
King Juan Carlos (Jesuit-trained)
John Kerry (Jesuit-trained)
Pat Buchanan (Jesuit-trained)
King Abdullah II (Jesuit-trained)
John C. Gannon (Jesuit-trained)
Vernon Walters (Jesuit-trained)
Alexander Haig (Jesuit-trained)
Tom Clancy (Jesuit-trained)
Gerald Corrigan (Jesuit-trained)
Joseph Schmitz (Jesuit-trained)
Peter Pace (Jesuit-trained)
James Logan Jones (Jesuit-trained)
John Murphy (Jesuit-trained)
Michael Sullivan (Jesuit-trained)
Mark Dybul (Jesuit-trained)
Daniel Burnham (Jesuit-trained)
Tim Russert (Jesuit-trained)
Mark Thompson (Jesuit-trained)
John McManus (Jesuit-trained)
George Noory (Jesuit-trained)

And there's more where that came from..

Seeing as they were all educated by the Jesuit Order, which is controlled by the Black Pope, I highly doubt he's "No. 11,2543 in the NWO hierarchy".
lord tsukasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 01:00 AM   #45
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

I went to a Church of England School, does that mean I am CofE trained ?

I'm pretty sure the Jesuit Universities don't just run courses on how to run the NWO, maybe they have more mundane things like engineering and economics.

You could be right about the Jesuits but I haven't seen too much compelling evidence produced, till then I'm sticking with plan B.
__________________
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.


Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 01:56 AM   #46
kasalt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,030
Likes: 49 (33 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord tsukasa View Post
Bill Clinton (Jesuit-trained)
George Tenet (Jesuit-trained)
etc...
Sry I have to ask, but what exactly do you mean by "Jesuit-trained"?
__________________

kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 01:58 AM   #47
jesuitsdidit
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: reading 'we r entering ice-age' chart in nick clegg's pyramid davidicke.com/ showthread.php?t=115401
Posts: 17,784
Likes: 130 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
I went to a Church of England School, does that mean I am CofE trained ?

I'm pretty sure the Jesuit Universities don't just run courses on how to run the NWO, maybe they have more mundane things like engineering and economics.

You could be right about the Jesuits but I haven't seen too much compelling evidence produced, till then I'm sticking with plan B.
I know some Catholic institutes of Higher Education require attendance at lectures on "Catholic Social Teaching" every week.

As to the specifics of your question I will try to find out, stay tuned..
jesuitsdidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 02:55 AM   #48
lord tsukasa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 407
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
I went to a Church of England School, does that mean I am CofE trained ?

I'm pretty sure the Jesuit Universities don't just run courses on how to run the NWO, maybe they have more mundane things like engineering and economics.

You could be right about the Jesuits but I haven't seen too much compelling evidence produced, till then I'm sticking with plan B.
I hope you don't still follow the Church of England. It's got some shady Masonic connections.

The Jesuit universities don't have NWO professors teaching students about how to run the NWO. That wouldn't stay secret for a week. But when one is trained at a Jesuit institution, they have the opportunity to make contacts with Jesuits at the institution. Those contacts can steer/advise them after they have left the institution.

Quote:
Sry I have to ask, but what exactly do you mean by "Jesuit-trained"?
Being educated at a Jesuit institution.
lord tsukasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 03:02 AM   #49
lord tsukasa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 407
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

All of the people that have been named such as Stalin, Eisenhower, or Roosevelt, you have shown have Jewish blood. I don't believe that matters. Their stance on Israel matters. The fact that they are Zionists matters, but their race does not.

I have shown that those you listed also have connections to the Jesuit/Vatican network and/or the Freemasons.
lord tsukasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 03:06 AM   #50
kasalt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,030
Likes: 49 (33 Posts)
Default

Here's a link to a list of prominent American neo-conservatives. Most of them are Jewish Zionists, most of the rest are Christian Zionists:

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...ervatives/list

To what extent would you say that the Jesuits control their activities?
__________________

kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 04:40 AM   #51
lord tsukasa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 407
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasalt View Post
Here's a link to a list of prominent American neo-conservatives. Most of them are Jewish Zionists, most of the rest are Christian Zionists:

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...ervatives/list

To what extent would you say that the Jesuits control their activities?
I never said Zionism never played a role in the conspiracy. In my opinion, the primary groups involved are Zionists, Freemasons, and Jesuits.
lord tsukasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 05:10 AM   #52
kasalt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,030
Likes: 49 (33 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord tsukasa View Post
I never said Zionism never played a role in the conspiracy. In my opinion, the primary groups involved are Zionists, Freemasons, and Jesuits.
Oh, OK. There's a couple of other guys on the forum who insist that the Zionists are mere puppets of the Jesuits. Sry about the mix-up. I'll put that question to them and see what they have to say about it.
__________________

kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 11:14 AM   #53
keenly
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 405
Likes: 21 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
The Black Pope is No. 11,2543 in the NWO hierarchy, bellow Ted Heath and he's dead.
no he's NUMBER 1
keenly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 11:23 AM   #54
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

Zionism = NWO = Social Zionism (Communism)

Once you know that, everything makes sense and the Black Pope, Freemasons, Knights Of Malta, Skull & Bones are all just distractions, mere bit players.
__________________
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.


Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 11:44 AM   #55
lord tsukasa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 407
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Zionism = NWO = Social Zionism (Communism)

Once you know that, everything makes sense and the Black Pope, Freemasons, Knights Of Malta, Skull & Bones are all just distractions, mere bit players.
No, I've already established that Israel is controlled by Freemasons and that the Pope is a Freemason. And on Communism, Stalin and the Castro brothers were educated by Jesuits. Jesuits are controlled by the Pope's master, the Black Pope/Superior General of the Jesuits. He is not a bit player.

When I see the amount of people in the global elite belonging to Skull & Bones and the Knights of Malta, I find it very hard to believe that these are 'mere bit players'.
lord tsukasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 11:46 AM   #56
keenly
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 405
Likes: 21 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Zionism = NWO = Social Zionism (Communism)

Once you know that, everything makes sense and the Black Pope, Freemasons, Knights Of Malta, Skull & Bones are all just distractions, mere bit players.
are you on crack?
The black pope rules the vatican and the most powerful order on earth.

Knights of malta include DAVID ROCKEFELLER, KISSENGAR, FATHER BUSH, THE ROTHSCHILDS, MURDOCH

The papal knights of malta work for the vatican and run all media, banking, insurance etc. The GRANDMASTER is matthew festing.
keenly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 11:49 AM   #57
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,206
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

If you put lordtsukasa name in search you'll see he's all over the internet posting the same on many forums (including such nonsense as Jesuits did 911) and a whole a to z of other stuff that he claims they're responsible for.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 11:51 AM   #58
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,206
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasalt View Post
Sry I have to ask, but what exactly do you mean by "Jesuit-trained"?
They wen't to a "Jesusit school" "Sunday school Bible classes"
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 11:53 AM   #59
keenly
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 405
Likes: 21 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
If you put lordtsukasa name in search you'll see he's all over the internet posting the same on many forums (including such nonsense as Jesuits did 911) and a whole a to z of other stuff that he claims they're responsible for.
They are responsible for 9/11
keenly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 11:54 AM   #60
keenly
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 405
Likes: 21 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
They wen't to a "Jesusit school" "Sunday school Bible classes"
yes father bush attended bible classes
keenly is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:41 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.