Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 19-08-2008, 11:00 AM   #1
celtic isis
Inactive

Exclamation THE PALM TRILOGY and THE WORLD

Now, i won't take full credit for this, i spotted it on the michael tsarion forum, a clever member had posted about it...basically, those islands we've all heard about under construction in Dubai...where the elite of the world will have a nice little nest for themselves out on the ocean...

Well..they're making their NEW BABYLON/ATLANTIS!!! The elite are buliding a new home in their old one!!!

It's even called the PALM TRIOLOGY!!! Three islands...Palm Jebi Ali, Palm Jumeirah and Palm Deira.

http://www.thepalm.ae/

http://www.thepalm.ae/jumeirah/about-us/introduction/

http://www.pd.ae/

Above (link) is Palm Deira, one of the 3 islands, does this not look like Atlantis?

Now i could be nuts here, but i don't think so, this makes total sense, why else design the islands in this way, they're reminiscent of Atlantis. This is why Dubai has been so important all along, it's in THEIR TERRITORY.

Quote:
Launched in 2001, Palm Jumeirah is the icon that captivated the world’s attention. The first chapter of Palm Trilogy, Palm Jumeirah is known as the eighth wonder of the world. Helping solve Dubai’s beach shortage, the island has doubled Dubai’s existing coastline and will also double the number of beachfront hotels in the city. Along with world class residences and hotels, the island features unprecedented retail, exceptional leisure and premier entertainment options. It is expected to welcome 20,000 visitors a day. A monorail, the first of its kind in the region, will transport passengers conveniently to a variety of island locations. Fast becoming a reality, Palm Jumeirah is Dubai’s celebrated landmark and international attraction.

http://news.mongabay.com/2005/0823-t...ler_dubai.html

Dubai's artificial islands have high environmental cost
The Price of "The World": Dubai's Artificial Future

Quote:
EDITOR's NOTE: Dubai, a city-state in the United Arab Emirates with a population of around one million, would be one of the world's smallest but wealthiest countries on its own thanks to the oil wealth of its inhabitants.

In addition to its penchant for acquiring records for the Guinness Book of World Records, Dubai has lately embarked on an ambitious plan to boost its international standing in the eyes of the world's rich (and its neighbors) by building a number of artificial islands.

Quote:
The Price of "The World": Dubai's Artificial Future

While there have been numerous articles written recently about the proliferation of artificial island projects, the astounding "The World" venture among them, few have addressed or assessed the environmental impact of such massive undertakings and the transformation of both the sea and landscape. Until recently, Nakheel, the government-controlled corporation developing these ambitious projects, has been able to focus predominantly on promoting rather than defending the islands, but new evidence of environmental detriment is bringing the company and its projects under fire from certain groups.

Quote:
Inspired by the three artificial palm tree-themed islands projects that are nearing completion, The World is a heady $14 billion endeavor, consisting of 300 individual islands arranged to mimic the shape of the globe's landmasses. Ranging in size from five to 20 acres, and with 50 to 100 meters of water separating each island, the total area encompasses just over 20 square miles. The development is located about two and a half miles off the coast of Dubai city. Islands go for $7 million to $35 million.

The World, which, when complete, will resemble a world map.

Last edited by celtic isis; 19-08-2008 at 11:37 AM.
celtic isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 11:13 AM   #2
celtic isis
Inactive

the Three Islands

Palm Deira

Palm Jumeirah

Palm Jebel Ali

Last edited by celtic isis; 19-08-2008 at 11:36 AM.
Old 19-08-2008, 11:18 AM   #3
celtic isis
Inactive

Why the palm symbolism? I know the palm is extremely important to the Brotherhood elite as it's used as an emblem in freemasonry, on governmental seals and logos, on the UN logos etc...and also in royal emblems...and of course trickling its way down to commercial logos...obviously an ancient brotherhood symbol...

Is the palm symbolic of Babylonian God Nimrod or what?

I have to re-research this again as i've forgotten what it means.

also this is The World...

Last edited by celtic isis; 19-08-2008 at 11:21 AM.
Old 19-08-2008, 11:23 AM   #4
celtic isis
Inactive

Well i just got my answer regarding the palm symbolism!!!

Quote:
Early Christians used the palm branch to symbolize the victory of the faithful over enemies of the soul, as in the Palm Sunday festival celebrating the triumphal entry of Jesus into Jerusalem...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm_branch_(symbol)

well yes that would make sense seeing as this is the elite brotherhood we're talking about here!
Old 19-08-2008, 11:36 AM   #5
celtic isis
Inactive

Why the names Deira, Jumeirah and Jebel Ali ?

Deira according to wikkipedia
Quote:
was a kingdom in Northern England during the 6th century AD. It extended from the Humber to the Tees, and from the sea to the western edge of the Vale of York. It later merged with the kingdom of Bernicia to the north to form the kingdom of Northumbria.

The name of the kingdom is of Brythonic origin, perhaps from Deifr, meaning "waters", or from Daru, meaning "oak", in which case it would mean "the people of the Derwent", a derivation also found in the Latin name for Malton, Derventio

Jebel Ali is the name of the port where the island is under construction:

Quote:
Jebel Ali (Arabic: جبل علي‎) is a port town, located 35 kilometres southwest of the city of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The port's construction began in the late 1970s along with Jebel Ali Village (built around 1977) which was used, initially, for the construction workers of the port. The village has a thriving expatriot community with over 300 residents. With 67 berths and a size of 134.68 square kilometer (52 square miles), Jebel Ali is the world's largest man-made harbour and the biggest port in the Middle East. The area is also home to "5,500 companies from 120 countries".
Quote:
The Jebel Ali Free Zone, established in 1985, is the industrial area surrounding the Jebel Ali port.

The port of Jebel Ali has become the port most frequently visited by ships of the United States Navy outside the United States.
I can't find anthing about Jumeirah's root meaning...
Old 19-08-2008, 12:46 PM   #6
celtic isis
Inactive

i should probably clear up i didn't just copy and paste from the poster on tsarion's forum, in fact, i didn't even read the original post but saw it on another members reply, and then looked up all this on google for ya's.
Old 19-08-2008, 12:51 PM   #7
celtic isis
Inactive

just taking a tour of the Deira island while i digest my lunch...

http://www.pd.ae/

well this has got the usual brotherhood stamp on it:

Quote:
Deira Island trunk

An iconic tower rises at the southern tip
of the Palm Trunk.
Can't have a brotherhood project minus the obelisk eh. And within a circle.
Old 19-08-2008, 12:57 PM   #8
celtic isis
Inactive

this just gets scarier and scarier...they're building their own city on those islands...

take the interactive tour.

http://www.thepalm.ae/jumeirah/tour-...eractive-tour/

Well we know where the elite's hang out will be after humanity have been either chipped or wiped out to an easily managable number...or both.

This is where they're heading.

Honestly, click "Fronds" on the tour, just look at those HUGE villas side by side, the number of them, this is huge, the whole elite could be comfortably housed there no?

It's even got a "Sub SEA TUNNEL", wtf is that?

you can even access the island(s) from a road/tunnel under the sea.

Last edited by celtic isis; 19-08-2008 at 01:17 PM.
Old 19-08-2008, 01:09 PM   #9
celtic isis
Inactive

Here it is:

http://www.thepalm.ae/jumeirah/tour-...s--the-palm-1/

Atlantis, Palm Jumeirah

Quote:
The 1,539 room, ocean-themed destination Atlantis, Palm Jumeirah, is located at the apex of Palm Jumeirah just 5 minutes from The Village Centre at the tip of The Trunk. This unique property will feature the Royal Towers and the Bridge Suite situated on upper levels. It will also showcase an epic arch similar to that of its sister hotel in The Bahamas, but with an Arabic architectural twist.
Quote:
The Dig is another Atlantis-themed attraction⎯ an ‘archaeological' experience with unusual and distinctive marine exhibits, a maze of underwater corridors and passageways providing a journey through ancient Atlantis.

Atlantis, Palm Jumeirah is expected to open in 2009.

Last edited by celtic isis; 19-08-2008 at 01:11 PM.
Old 19-08-2008, 01:23 PM   #10
celtic isis
Inactive

Default Awesome!

Even the watchman bible study are talking about this...

http://www.watchmanbiblestudy.com/topics/Dubai.htm

Quote:
Is Dubai The Babylon of end-time scripture?

Quote:
Dubai is a port city with a lot of wealth and decadence. For investors looking to the Middle East, it is a prime place for trade as it blends the East and West somewhat. As you will see below, there is much that can be said about the similarities between Babylon and where Dubai is headed in the very near future.
Dubai IS the new Babylon. It's been so obvious all this time!!!

Quote:
Here's a good look at the decadence in Dubai and the amazing amount of money being spent there. I've never seen such central locations for so many of the most unique, largest, and amazing constructions anywhere else in the world. By the beginning of the next decade, relatively tiny Dubai -- it's smaller than Canada's Prince Edward Island, and has a population of about 1.4 million citizens -- will be home to an astonishing number of superlative architectural projects including the Earth's tallest skyscraper, the first luxury underwater hotel, and a man-made archipelago of private, residential islands that will resemble a map of the world when done. It is also becoming the hub of world commerce and trade. It is also a big "legalized" prostitution area.

Last edited by celtic isis; 19-08-2008 at 01:25 PM.
Old 19-08-2008, 01:27 PM   #11
celtic isis
Inactive

Default Ten wonders of Dubai

including "Hydropolis" and SPACEPORT????!!!!

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/06...i/index_01.htm

Last edited by celtic isis; 19-08-2008 at 01:34 PM.
Old 20-08-2008, 02:15 PM   #12
celtic isis
Inactive

Jeez guys, some feedback would be nice!

i'm on my own as usual!!! anyone know anything else about dubai? Am i nuts or what, i'm sure this is their new babylon!!!!
Old 20-08-2008, 04:36 PM   #13
seeker1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtic isis View Post
Jeez guys, some feedback would be nice!

i'm on my own as usual!!! anyone know anything else about dubai? Am i nuts or what, i'm sure this is their new babylon!!!!
http://davidicke.com/forum/showthrea...ght=seeker1111

there's my feedback...

Oh, and matthew delooze has an article on his site about it too
seeker1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 11:18 AM   #14
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker1111 View Post

there's my feedback...

ok as usual it's all been done before lol

thanks for the tip seeker great minds think alike
Old 22-08-2008, 11:43 AM   #15
celtic isis
Inactive

No one mentioned the palm trilogy though haha or maybe i missed it Or no one posted from the actual palm developer's site...

and i think their building projects are more than "interesting"! an underwater hotel, earth's tallest building (obelisk), an island complex making up the continents of the world...

This is totally the new babylon.

i've got pics i'll upload later.

Last edited by celtic isis; 22-08-2008 at 12:22 PM.
Old 22-08-2008, 12:19 PM   #16
celtic isis
Inactive

Default Old Babylon and Atlantis v's...

...New Babylon Atlantis...

Ancient Babylon

Atlantis Concentric Circles...

Old 22-08-2008, 03:22 PM   #17
tyler

Do these so called "elite" pricks know something about the Dubai area that we don't? It's flat out there. It's at sea level and there is nothing much else to see but boring desert. Why there?

I know somebody who is a developer, he's Jewish, and he has just got back from Dubai checking on something his company built out there. He's a lovely guy. I must try and get some info from him.

Is the rest of the world going to be flattened ina pole shift or is a plague going to be released on us and those in Dubai will survive? Then again why would they allow morons like Posh and Beck to buy property there?
tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 03:23 PM   #18
xxdinoxkarenxx
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker1111 View Post

there's my feedback...

i dont think its only gonnna be for the elite mainly because anyone can it ( if you have money ) , i wacthed a documentery about this quite awile ago on discovery channel i wasnt into conspirasys back then but now i dont really sense any major involement
xxdinoxkarenxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 03:25 PM   #19
planetsadhana

thanks for the info , just trying to digest it all seems to make a lot of sense that Dubai would be a chosen place...they can dream , not in my reality it isnt
planetsadhana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 03:51 PM   #20
steevo
Inactive

Default Spinnaker Tower (Portsmouth) & the tower in Dubai

Great thread Celtic Isis. There is definitely something wierd going on in Dubai and everywhere else around the world right now. I wonder how The Spinnaker Tower in Portsmouth is connected with that hotel in Dubai

Spinnaker Tower (Portsmouth)

Quote:
Some dictionaries suggest that the origin of the word (spinnaker) could be traced to the first boat to commonly fly a spinnaker, a yacht called the Sphinx, mispronounced as Spinx.[3] The Sphinx first set her spinnaker in the Solent in 1865, and the first recorded use of the word was in 1866 in the August edition of Yachting Calender and Review (p. 84).[4] Some further claim that the friends of Sphinx's owner jokingly referred to the sail as "Sphinx's half-acre", and this was later to be abbreviated as spinnaker.

The Burj Al Arab Hotel
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote