Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 19-06-2012, 08:54 AM   #1
21_12_2012

Default Vaccinated children - 500% more disease than non-v

http://www.naturalnews.com/036220_va...allergies.html

Vaccinated children have up to 500% more disease than unvaccinated children

(NaturalNews) Suspicions have been confirmed for those wary of vaccinating their children. A recent large study corroborates other independent study surveys comparing unvaccinated children to vaccinated children.

They all show that vaccinated children have two to five times more childhood diseases, illnesses, and allergies than unvaccinated children.

Originally, the recent still ongoing study compared unvaccinated children against a German national health survey conducted by KiGGS involving over 17,000 children up to age 19. This currently ongoing survey study was initiated by classical homoeopathist Andreas Bachmair.

However, the American connection for Bachmair's study can be found at VaccineInjury.info website that has added a link for parents of vaccinated children to participate in the study. So far this ongoing survey has well over 11,000 respondents, mostly from the U.S.A. Other studies have surveyed smaller groups of families.

Nevertheless, the results were similar. Of course, none of these studies were picked up by the MSM (mainstream media). None were funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or the World Health Organization (WHO) or any national or international health agency or medical profession group (http://healthimpactnews.com).

They don't dare compare the health of unvaccinated children to vaccinated children objectively and risk disrupting their vaxmania (vaccination mania). The focus for all the studies was mostly on childhood illnesses occurring as the children matured.

Dramatic, debilitating, or lethal vaccine injuries were not the focus since so few, five percent or less, actually get reported to VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Injury Reporting System) in the U.S.A. for various reasons including:

* It's a complicated system that takes time from a doctor's practice.
* Most parents don't know about it.
* Only adverse reactions that occur immediately after vaccinations are considered.
* Since VAERS is voluntary, most doctors don't want to incriminate themselves with vaccination injuries and maintain their denial of vaccine dangers.

Consequently, even the most terrible adverse reactions are minimally acknowledged, while long term negative health issues resulting from vaccines are not even considered relevant.

Different surveys summarized
The childhood diseases usually posed to respondents by the independent surveys involved asthma, reoccurring tonsillitis, chronic bronchitis, sinusitis, allergies, eczema, ear infections, diabetes, sleep disorders, bedwetting, dyslexia, migraines, hyperactivity, ADD, epilepsy, depression, and slower development of speech or motor skills.

In 1992, a New Zealand group called the Immunization Awareness Society (IAS) surveyed 245 families with a total of 495 children. The children were divided with 226 vaccinated and 269 unvaccinated. Eighty-one families had both vaccinated and unvaccinated children.

The differences were dramatic, with unvaccinated children showing far less incidence of common childhood ailments than vaccinated children (http://www.vaccineinjury.info/images...s1992study.pdf).

From a different survey in the South Island New Zealand city of Christchurch, among children born during or after 1977, none of the unvaccinated children had asthma events where nearly 25% of the vaccinated children were treated for asthma by age 10 (http://www.vaccineinjury.info/images...s1992study.pdf).

Many of the comments from non-vaccinating parents to VaccineInjury.info for the ongoing Bachmair survey mentioned vaccination danger and developing true immunity naturally were concerns (http://www.vaccineinjury.info).

A PhD immunologist who wrote the book Vaccine Illusion, Dr. Tetyana Obukhanych, has gone against the dogma of her medical training and background. She asserts that true immunity to any disease is not conferred by vaccines. Exposure to the disease, whether contracted or not, does (http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org).

Perhaps the most informal grass-roots survey going on now is by Tim O'Shea, DC, author of Vaccination is Not Immunization. He simply has non-vaccinating parents email him with comparisons of their children's health to friends and families they know with vaccinated children. That and more is available on his site (http://www.thedoctorwithin.com).

Sources for this article include:

http://healthimpactnews.com

http://www.vaccineinjury.info/images...s1992study.pdf

Link to participate in Bachmair survey here: http://www.vaccineinjury.info

http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org

http://www.thedoctorwithin.com

May be of interest for the undecided: http://churnyourown.com/2011/11/28/vaccine-controversy/
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 09:07 AM   #2
unicorny

great article 2012 thanks for posting
Old 19-06-2012, 09:10 AM   #3
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorny View Post
No probs!

I am so glad this info is now 'coming to light'.
Old 19-06-2012, 10:01 AM   #4
unicorny

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012 View Post
No probs!

I am so glad this info is now 'coming to light'.
Yeah me too, studies like this take time to show up because they literally need to wait a generation before they can do the study, let's hope it save the next generation to some extent andthat more will sit up and listen.
Old 19-06-2012, 11:45 AM   #5
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorny View Post
Yeah me too, studies like this take time to show up because they literally need to wait a generation before they can do the study, let's hope it save the next generation to some extent andthat more will sit up and listen.
Oh they're listening alright ha, these articles are spreading nicely around facebook, being read by the not-so-aware's on there as we speak
Old 19-06-2012, 01:10 PM   #6
ytch

It´s hard to wrap my head around the fact,
that some people still think that vaccination is a good thing.

I was constantly sick or sickly when I was a kid,
it was blamed on my diabetic condition, but STILL I got the flu and various other little infections etc.

When I was twelve, I decided to stop the flu-jabs, cause they never worked.
(my doctors were not amused...)

It took a year, after that I never had regular problems with flu or other infections again.

Every couple of years or so I get hardcore sick for a week (feels like training for my immune system),
but that´s less than anybody else around me.

And the other vacc´s sound very suspicious, to say the least.

too old to grow up....

Wake Up and Smell The Fish!

Last edited by ytch; 19-06-2012 at 01:11 PM.
ytch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 10:40 PM   #7
dbzmatt

I told some people about this and they said that b/c people are not getting the vaccines there are illnesses thought to be taken care of that are coming back especially in California. I didn't know how to respond anyone hear of such things. Are some vaccines worth getting???
dbzmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 11:04 PM   #8
stelios
Banned

No vaccine is worth getting.
There is simply no medical benefit and plenty of risk.
stelios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 04:26 AM   #9
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorny
Yes thank you my friend!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 04:31 AM   #10
freedomfox59
Inactive

Very good article, OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelios View Post
No vaccine is worth getting.
There is simply no medical benefit and plenty of risk.
You sum it up pretty damn well.
freedomfox59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2012, 03:53 AM   #11
night_gaunt

Kay... Then how are we supposed to prevent disease now?
Old 23-06-2012, 04:20 AM   #12
freedomfox59
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_gaunt View Post
Kay... Then how are we supposed to prevent disease now?
How did people prevent disease before vaccines? Simple, they used their immune systems! Vaccines leave the immune system shot and force the patient to be dependent on them. Avoid those needles containing chemical cocktails and the rest is simple: eat right, sleep well, exercise right, get some sun, be positive.
freedomfox59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2012, 04:52 AM   #13
night_gaunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomfox59 View Post
How did people prevent disease before vaccines? Simple, they used their immune systems! Vaccines leave the immune system shot and force the patient to be dependent on them. Avoid those needles containing chemical cocktails and the rest is simple: eat right, sleep well, exercise right, get some sun, be positive.
I suppose. I haven't been sick in years. But i also take plenty of vaccines. Not the yearly flu shot much, but an every ten years tetanus shot and everything i received in my infancy.
Old 23-06-2012, 05:00 AM   #14
lizzy

Quote:
I suppose. I haven't been sick in years. But i also take plenty of vaccines. Not the yearly flu shot much, but an every ten years tetanus shot and everything i received in my infancy.
Actually that explains alot, LOL
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2012, 05:07 AM   #15
night_gaunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
That my views contradict yours? Interesting. On the other hand, i'm sure it's very normal for anyone to agree on everything you agree with?
Old 23-06-2012, 05:16 AM   #16
lizzy

Quote:
That my views contradict yours? Interesting. On the other hand, i'm sure it's very normal for anyone to agree on everything you agree with?
well , quite surprisingly ( a v rare occasion these days) an Italian Court just did. LOL.
Holt

2,434 [Share this Article]

(NaturalNews) For many years the stories from devastated parents have been eerily similar. A young, bright child vaccinated with MMR, has minor side effects such as high temperature and being off food, and then develops the debilitating disability of autism.

Whilst the mainstream medical profession deny the link between autism and the triple shot of measles, mumps and rubella, there have been many who have argued to the contrary. Statistics show the increases in autism correlate alarmingly with the introduction and uptake of the MMR vaccine. And Now in an Italian court, there has been a landmark ruling for a child whose parents claim that his autism was triggered by MMR.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036255_MM...#ixzz1yafxsFEa

http://www.naturalnews.com/036255_MM...ourt_case.html

Please get as many vaccines as possible , with a bit of luck you'll get one with a nano chip too.

Last edited by lizzy; 23-06-2012 at 05:18 AM.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2012, 05:21 AM   #17
night_gaunt

Right... So my autism is blamed on vaccines? Here we go again.
Old 23-06-2012, 06:09 AM   #18
madgoone
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
lol
madgoone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2012, 07:37 AM   #19
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_gaunt
Right... So my autism is blamed on vaccines? Here we go again.
It could be buddy!!!

Im so sorry you have gotton this and all i do is hope YOUR CASE ISNT VERY BAD!! (Doesnt affect you much)

Peace and love to you!

Last edited by Dude111; 23-06-2012 at 07:37 AM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2012, 03:54 PM   #20
night_gaunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude111 View Post
It could be buddy!!!

Im so sorry you have gotton this and all i do is hope YOUR CASE ISNT VERY BAD!! (Doesnt affect you much)

Peace and love to you!
I'm completely fine with it, but thank you