Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 20-03-2007, 05:18 PM   #1
father ted
Inactive

Default illuminati play on words

One of the things that I find interesting is the illuminati play on words. Michael Tsarion, Maxwell and others have pointed out a few things like:

criminal justice system - who's justice is it?
3rd world war - war against the 3rd world,
war on terror - isn't terror a state of mind?
cell phone - what do (human) cells have to do with mobile phones? (in australia we call them mobile phones. Same in england?)
Mother nature - what type of nature is it and/or who's nature? If you're talking about a deity/spirit/being/nature itself, then shouldn't she be referred to as "Nature Mother"? (I came up with that one cheers)

That's all I can think of right now, but I would like to hear if you have any more or if you have any suggestions of your own.

If you're skeptical about these, first of all, did you miss a few chapters and what are you doing on this forum, and second of all; the illuminati are well versed in grammar, especially when you think of the fact that they made the english language in the first place! As well as all the other languages, so these aren't mistakes or coincidences.

If you know of play on words in other languages, I'd love to hear about it as well.
father ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2007, 06:42 PM   #2
cheeb
Banned

history-his story manslaughter -man's laughter the war on terror was originally called the war against terrorism but when they put it as a backdrop on tv it went like this
The
War
Against
Terrorism
the newsreaders head obscured the lower cases,seriously!!!
cheeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2007, 06:43 PM   #3
naturesdaughter

Wink ambiguous language

Here's some Father Ted:

War on Drugs: the FDA defines drugs as anything that heals or helps cure the body (this means war on anything nutritious)

Prison Industry: this one may be unique to the U.S., our prison population has grown by 6 million in the last decade and we now hold one quarter of the total world prison population. This is no longer considered a rehabilitaion or justice practice for the betterment of society but a lucrative business to be involved in.

Advice: the a can stand for either to or toward; or it can stand for away from or against, so using this word can mean moving towards vice or going away from it, depending on who's slipperey tongue it slides off of.

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: by its very name it implies that if one is affected adversly by trauma then one is abnormal. We should all just accept major trauma as normal.

I like the way you are thinking and we need to be aware of the hidden implacature of illuminatti buzzwords so I am going to put my great brain to work finding more.
naturesdaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2007, 06:45 PM   #4
naturesdaughter

Red face

really seriously Cheeb?
Old 20-03-2007, 06:45 PM   #5
naturesdaughter

Red face

really seriously Cheeb?
Old 20-03-2007, 07:47 PM   #6
i am all i am
Banned

These are dictionary definitions Father Ted.

Police - control or watch over.
Force - strength or power.

Possible translation: power of control.

Education - teach.
System - scheme of classification or arrangement; network or assembly of parts of the whole.

Possible translation: teaching the individuals their place.

Prime - main, most important (adj.).
Suspect - not to be trusted (adj.).

Possible translation: for the most part untrue.

Tele - at or over a distance.
Vision - ability to see; mental image of something; foresight; hallucination.

Possible translation: remotely cause mass hallucination.

Die - cease all biological activity permanently.
T - in every detail; perfectly.

Possible translation: to kill perfectly.

With LOVE.
i am all i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2007, 08:37 PM   #7
i am all i am
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am all i am View Post
Die - cease all biological activity permanently.
T - in every detail; perfectly.

Possible translation: to kill perfectly.
This one has really got me thinking.

I usually say to people that "diet, is die with a t in it".

This is the first time that I've ever looked it up in the dictionary this way. I saw your post, and I love playing with words, so I thought that I'd have a go at coming up with a few myself. I sat here, letting go of my thoughts and let whatever come up be what I looked up in the dictionary. When this one came up, I had a chuckle and thought I'd look up the letter T to see if it was in the dictionary. Sure enough, there it is.

Now I'm starting to think about the five food groups pyramid (started as a marketing tool to sell, I think it was, wheat). If you get everybody to follow a diet, you control the mortality of the human race.

Another way to interpret it is: to cease all biological activity permanently in every detail (that is, every person).

If we link it back into the 'education system', we could say that schooling - teaches every individual to cease biological activity permanently by a scheme of classification (that is, the work you do).

Something I thought of 8 years ago; work kills. This is when I started saying that "if you can't buy love, I quit work". So I thought that I'd only do the things that I love, no more 'working for a living'.

We are truly immortal. We also have free will. So how do they get us to kill ourselves. I thought that it was merely work and the programming to work started in school. Some lyrics in a song that I wrote are...

IT'S A CORPORATION TOOL,
TO GET TO YOU IN SCHOOL,
START YOU ON THE NINE TO FIVE,
PAYING TO STAY ALIVE.

Nine = the number of man (humanity). As in 'the number of the beast is the number of man'. 6 + 6 + 6 = 18 -> 1 + 8 = 9. So the corporation (the ones in charge/power) tool (the system) is taught in school to start you (humanity) to attempt to stay alive (the game of life) by paying for what is already yours, immortal life.

Here's the whole poem. See if there's anything else in it that you can pick up on...

ENSLAVED

YOU THINK YOUR SO COOL,
A MOBILE IN SCHOOL,
YOUR HOURS YOU SELL,
TO PAY A PHONE BILL.

A MATERIAL POSSESSION,
IS NOT A CONCESSION,
YOU'LL BECOME ENSLAVED,
EARNING LESS THAN PAYED.

IT'S A CORPORATION TOOL,
TO GET TO YOU IN SCHOLL,
START YOU ON THE NINE TO FIVE,
PAYING TO STAY ALIVE.

IT ALWAYS USED TO BE FREE,
SOMETHING FOR YOU AND FOR ME,
IT WAS A GIFT FROM ABOVE,
ALL OF NATURE TO LOVE.

I'll throw it back to you Father Ted. I'd love to hear what you think and come up with.

With LOVE.
Old 20-03-2007, 09:34 PM   #8
lookfar

Great post father ted, definitely onto something with this & makes you see the real meaning. I'll be watching this thread with interest to see what else comes up...

We do also call them mobile phones in the UK - not cells. Also like your Nature Mother too - nice one
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2007, 10:27 PM   #9
graflok

My favorite play on words is the DEA, the Drug Enforcement Agency.

Note that it's not called the Drug Law Enforcement Agency. It's just the Drug Enforcement Agency.

Get it?

graflok

Last edited by graflok; 20-03-2007 at 10:30 PM.
graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2007, 11:05 PM   #10
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by graflok View Post
My favorite play on words is the DEA, the Drug Enforcement Agency.

Note that it's not called the Drug Law Enforcement Agency. It's just the Drug Enforcement Agency.

Get it?

graflok

Yeah, ain't that the damn truth!!
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2007, 09:20 AM   #11
father ted
Inactive

Great posts guys, all good ideas!
i am all i am, you got me thinking more.

Quote:
Police - control or watch over.
Force - strength or power.
Police force= to me would suggest=to police who's force (strength or power)? Ours! Because we are powerfull and they need to police (control or watch over) us.

On the victorian highways they have signs that says: "drowsy drivers die". That's not very nice.

There was also a campaign slogan (supposedly) against drinking and driving, I think that came out of victoria as well, and it went like this: "drink, drive, bloody idiot" ...er, ok. This came with giant billboards as well, and also allong the highways. I think some are still there. Can you imagine what this could imply to motorists, subliminally, especially as they're driving by.
Old 21-03-2007, 09:38 AM   #12
father ted
Inactive

The word "terror" and the meaning of it could be more intersting than it being a state of mind. "Snog" sent me an email and this is what he had to say:

Quote:
Ive been reading William Henrys 'cloak of the illuminati' Its a great book. He doesnt talk about the illuminati as you and I know them, he talks about it as the christ-like state you can reach.
Here's just a couple of interesting points from the book: In the central lobe of the cerebrum in the brain, there is an 'island' which the druids referred to as the 'pole' They called this pole Tura, Tara, or terror. It is supposed to be a pure land of love akin to the centre of the Milkyway galaxy. Isnt that damn interesting? But the point which screamed out to me straight away was the fact that we are constantly pummelled by this word everyday as a bad thing- the fucking war on terror. He didnt even touch on this point!
Terror is actually a pure state of love....woah

Also another small thing, the word 'amen' in Egyptian is symbolised and represented as the serpent. Christian mantra.
Isn't it interesting, it was "what the bleep do we know" that made an interesting point about the feeling of love, and thoughts, in relation to the brain. It all ties in in that sense.
Old 21-03-2007, 10:12 AM   #13
i am all i am
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by father ted View Post
The word "terror" and the meaning of it could be more intersting than it being a state of mind. "Snog" sent me an email and this is what he had to say:

Isn't it interesting, it was "what the bleep do we know" that made an interesting point about the feeling of love, and thoughts, in relation to the brain. It all ties in in that sense.
G'day brother,

As to the amen thing, Tut-ankh-amen.

This is a great thread. Well done Father Ted.

Quote:
Police force= to me would suggest=to police who's force (strength or power)? Ours! Because we are powerfull and they need to police (control or watch over) us

Yeah, it's like the "force" in star wars. Controlling the force or power that we all are able to use to manifest our reality with and turning it to their own benefit.

The 'die-t' thing really set me off this morning. This, as I said in the second post, is something that I have had thoughts about previously. Thanks for this thread brother, as it helped me understand it more fully than before.

With LOVE.
Old 21-03-2007, 12:56 PM   #14
friendsinthesky
Banned

Quote:
On the victorian highways they have signs that says: "drowsy drivers die". That's not very nice
When I would drive around the country, I wouldn't be tired until I saw the "drowsy drivers die" sign, then I would yawn.

As for a play on words, basically everyday I'm typing a word and suddenly the word looks completely foreign to me. But the spelling is correct.
friendsinthesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2007, 01:09 PM   #15
paulski

Quote:
If you're skeptical about these, first of all, did you miss a few chapters and what are you doing on this forum, and second of all; the illuminati are well versed in grammar, especially when you think of the fact that they made the english language in the first place! As well as all the other languages, so these aren't mistakes or coincidences.
Well said Father Ted, I too believe that words and word play have their own inner meanings, think it has to do with harmonics and the vibration and energies that these create.
paulski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2007, 06:37 PM   #16
intruder
Inactive

Drug
Enforcement
Agency
intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2007, 07:52 PM   #17
intruder
Inactive

Center for
Disease
Control
Old 21-03-2007, 08:23 PM   #18
intruder
Inactive

The "State of Israel".....? 51st?
Old 21-03-2007, 08:37 PM   #19
cheeb
Banned

Default shock and awe

SHOCK AND AWE shekinah This is the presence of the female aspect of god in the presence of the congregation amongst the ancient israelites,yuo are not meant to look at it and must cover your face from it 'lest you die'an anology would be where the ark of moses is opened in the raiders of the lost ark
cheeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2007, 09:30 PM   #20
tinmenace

Anyone remember that Babylonian ritual that took place out in the desert in Iraq? I remember reading about it a few years ago and seeing a photo or two of the location, but now I cannot find anything....
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote