Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 07-05-2010, 07:14 PM   #1

Default Mmr - without consent

Advice needed

I hope that this thread make some sense as struggling contain my fury with local Nhs PCT.

To cut a very long story short my 3 year old son was due to have a vaccine for HIP/ Men C after much discussion I agreed with my partner that he will have this vaccine and that would be the only one.

My partner took him to surgery to have this vaccine and explianed to practice nurse why he was here and gave her copy of teh letter along with his "red book" and explained that he was not up to date with his vaccines and we had choosen not to give MMR.

The nurse then gave my son his 2 vaccine which my partner pre occUpied with our baby daughter believed one was the hip other men c.

Anyhow on returning home she had gut feeling to look through his red book and saw that the burse had given him his pre school booster (tetnus, polio, dipthryia) and that was only vaccine recorded and calling the nurse and questioning teh nurse she replied she belived that that was why my son was there and again clairfied that she did remember that it was mentioned that he was not to have MMR. We then asked what second vaccine was and did not get an answer as she had to see a paitent the surgery was then closed for rest of day.

Next day after several phone calls involving surgery manager, PCT immunsioon coordinaotr and PALS and several hours of frantic panic we managed despite some reluctance to get the surgery to admit that he had been given the MMR also, no apology was given dispite our obvious emotions.

So my son eneded up with 2 vaccines which we did not consent to and did not recieve the 1 we did consent to and the nurse obviously realsing that she had madea mojor mistake and not recorded the MMR in his red book or on the PCT database hence why it took several hours and involvment of several people to get an confirmation of what vaccines he had been given.

I am starting formal complaint procedure but would apprecieated any advice that anyone may have of what the believe my next steps should be and also if you know of any oraginsisations that may be able to support our complaint and probable legal action.

Many thanks, a very stressed and p*****d off father!

Last edited by 1976; 07-05-2010 at 07:15 PM.
1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 05:55 AM   #2
gaias child

Hey there, sorry to hear of what has happened. I have heard of this happening a few times now so I'm not actually surprised.

It is pretty disgusting though

I think you are doing the right thing and must complain, because these sorts of things are happening way too often, and people do not complain, but the complaints procedure is just one of spin and I'm not really sure how to take it further, you will need to try and find out where you take it too if you are not satisfied. I'll try and find out if there is anything else you can do. Perhaps report the nurse to the GMC. I don't hold out much hope for justice there though.

I guess contacting a solicitor about medical negligence. or contacting other people this has happened too

I'll see what else I can find out about how to go about it

Please keep updated here so others can also know in future what actions to take

Last edited by gaias child; 09-05-2010 at 06:00 AM.
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 07:56 PM   #3

Hi Gaias child,

Thank you for your reply, any advice you find out would be very appreciated.

As mentioned so far I have started an offical complaint via the PALS service and as you suggested I will also take to the GMC and also the Independent complaints advocacy service, altough I believe this may be linked to PALS.

I have also emailed several solicitors and sought advice from several vaccine awareness/rights related websites.

I will definatly update as things progress and if as you say this is not an uncommon complaint it is something I may even look into more and consider starting up some kind of support/advice website or blog.

Many thanks for your support.

Last edited by 1976; 09-05-2010 at 07:57 PM.
1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 01:54 PM   #4
gaias child

Hi 1976, , I'm sorry I have not been able to find anything much out, I asked my partner who has some background in Law and he does say you have a case for damages but no other info on how to go about it other than what you are doing.

I tried to find out if anyone else had taken action about this but couldn't find anything other than people saying they felt powerless when it happened to them. I'm a bit surprised I have not found anything so far, I did expect too

I think starting a blog or information site is a very good idea, people must not feel powerless about this kind of thing and it needs to stop.

If I do find out any other info I'll post it here.

Let us know how you get on anyway.

Last edited by gaias child; 22-05-2010 at 01:57 PM.
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote