Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 10-08-2009, 02:02 AM   #1
Dude111

This is the actual show that aired on 9/11/2001!!

http://web.archive.org/web/200909231...11th,_2001.mp3 (18.4 Megs)

Alex gets pretty upset of course,saying he knew it would happen,etc..

Last edited by Dude111; 27-01-2015 at 08:03 AM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 02:13 AM   #2
shanecmuir

I gave up on Alex Jones a couple of years ago..

William Cooper predicted 911 first..

Alex just did the typical Mystery Babylon thing and turned it into an hegelian dialectic control mechanism..

William Cooper was murdered and Alex Jones became a household name.
shanecmuir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 04:00 AM   #3
kappy0405

lame.. Cooper said it first! No, Jones said it first!

Actually, Icke supposedly said in the late 90's that the US would suffer an attack on a major city before 2000-2002. Granted, Coopers and Jones 'prediction' was more detailed.

Either way, making successful 'predictions' is pretty common within the anti-NWO movement, so why the need for bragging rights anyway? It's pretty silly imho.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 04:26 AM   #4
Dude111

Exclamation

I AM LISTENING TO THIS SHOW AND I CANT BELIEVE IT!!

I cant remember if it was on THIS SITE or on another site i saw a thread about flight 93 NOT CRASHING IN SHANKSVILLE BUT BEING SHOT DOWN @ THE PITTSBURG AIRPORT!!

On this show alex is saying 4 planes: 2 @ the towers,1 (supposedly) at the pentagon and 1 @ the pittsburg airport ("Probably shot down" said by alex)

The MEDIA changed the story to make it seem as if Flight 93 crashed in shanksville WHEN THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF IT THERE!! (But all the idiots believe it and have believed it since they said this)

Anyone who hasnt heard this show,its a must listen!!

EDIT:

Here is one article that says FLIGHT 93 landed in Cleveland on that day!

http://www.911inplanesite.com/bomb_threat.html

However,im positive i remember seeing something about pittsburg and flight 93 but i cant remember where i saw it..

Last edited by Dude111; 10-08-2009 at 04:50 AM.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:29 AM   #5
quasimodo
Banned

At the beginning Alex gives some good facts and info re the Oklahoma bombing, and says he has video of Federal agents removing unexploded demolition charges from the Murragh building!

A little over half way thru the broadcast after both strikes and after both Towers have come down, Alex is on the phone to an eye witness in New York who says there is a fire in Bldg 7.

Quote:
Alex then conjectures that it could collapse too.. the inflection in his voice suggests that he had knowledge that it would.
He continually interrupts callers, including a New York pastor who says he does not believe Arabs were responsible, he goes on about Europeans while the Israeli connection gets no air time at all!

Right at the end there is a segment from another radio show, that says Camp David was extensively damaged, and that FEMA was already in situ in New York before the attacks took place.
quasimodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2009, 11:04 PM   #6
changethetruth27

Default They didn't predict it...

What happens was there was a story by some "jerk off" reporter who went into the cave and interveiwed BIn Laden and then said there would be an attack on the United States and Bill Coopoer said that there would be an attack but not by Bin Laden.

Icke predicted a major attack i think.

I don't know about Alex Jone though...

Predictions don't really show anything if they predict it right everytime they have inside sources... If indeed you want to prove things are planned not just random terrorists on planes.
changethetruth27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 12:15 AM   #7
quasimodo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by changethetruth27 View Post
I don't know about Alex Jones..

Alex mentions Bin Laden as a CIA asset, and says the World Trade Center is a likely target, in this video broadcast six weeks prior to the 911 attacks against America!
Old 14-08-2009, 01:38 AM   #8
torus
Inactive

Separating the mice from the men. fractures in the "truth movement". Scroll down,listen to Jones IMPROVISE on the eve of Y2K. PRICELE$$!!

http://waronyou.com/topics/fractures...ruth-movement/

I heard Steve Quayle on Jones' show last night. In typical Quayle fashion he was expressing GRAVE CONCERN regarding the next 2-3 weeks. with typical Quayle references to the "living god." the thing is, Quayle has been MILKING the the "next 2-3 weeks" scenario for the past 2-3 years!

I think they're both SHILLY BOYS!!
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 02:59 PM   #9
dynamicwiseman
Inactive

He says half way through his broadcast he states if saddam did this he want Iraq nuked! Now to me this alone shows you the level of conditioning with Americans like Alex Jones. They want to Nuked people who have not done anything to them. Alex does not even wait for evidence; he simply states "If saddam did this i want Iraq nuked". But the correct response would be to say that if saddam did this, let us see the evidence and then get Saddam and Saddam alone and leave the innocent Iraqis alone.

But this attitude is rampant in west countries, where "patriotic" people get worked up into frenzy and made to attack innocent people because their “nation” was attacked by one person; A big bad boggy man here to destroy your “country” and your way of life. Alex Jones is a product of his surrounding just like the average person. Aggressive, sad, blood thrust immature con artist.

I don’t listen to Alex Jones, he has nothing but an image to project.
dynamicwiseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 09:08 PM   #10
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasimodo
At the beginning Alex gives some good facts and info re the Oklahoma bombing, and says he has video of Federal agents removing unexploded demolition charges from the Murragh building!
Yes he did.....

I didnt listen to him in 2001 (I dont know if i heard of him yet or not) so this broadcast was definetly worth listening to.....
Old 24-08-2009, 06:53 AM   #11
waronyou

Default Part two of Separating the Mice from Men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by torus View Post
Separating the mice from the men. fractures in the "truth movement". Scroll down,listen to Jones IMPROVISE on the eve of Y2K. PRICELE$$!!

http://waronyou.com/topics/fractures...ruth-movement/

I heard Steve Quayle on Jones' show last night. In typical Quayle fashion he was expressing GRAVE CONCERN regarding the next 2-3 weeks. with typical Quayle references to the "living god." the thing is, Quayle has been MILKING the the "next 2-3 weeks" scenario for the past 2-3 years!

I think they're both SHILLY BOYS!!
Jones for sure is. No one has done more to discredit and attack truth seekers while diverting them away from the real elite. I will never forgot what he said about Icke.

This article was featured on Rense, WRH, and was mentioned on theinfounderground.com show with Ognir and Daryl Bradford Smith.

http://theinfounderground.com/archiv....Pure.Play.mp3

this file was posted on the Conspiracy Central tracker as well:

http://tracker.conspiracycentral.net...ay.mp3.torrent

Part two of Separating the Mice from Men.
http://waronyou.com/forums/index.php?topic=11135.0

Last edited by waronyou; 24-08-2009 at 06:55 AM.
waronyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 10:00 AM   #12
kde_
Inactive

Thanks for posting this, it's intresting to look back and see how these guys operate. I like th bit where AJ talks about nuking Iraq now!!
kde_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 07:51 AM   #13
quasimodo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by waronyou View Post
..Ognir and Daryl Bradford Smith.
There is a good double ..both are seasoned false flaggers for whom investigation, prosecution, and execution must surely be the way to go!

Else there is some other way to deal with treason, terrorism and treachery against the United States.. which is what the 911 attacks were!

Come to think of it there is a well known FF 911 site called War on You.. the prosecutor should have a field day cleaning out the nest of traitors holed up there as well!

Last edited by quasimodo; 25-08-2009 at 07:52 AM.
Old 25-08-2009, 08:02 AM   #14
quasimodo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanecmuir View Post
William Cooper was murdered.
Lets get it straight..

Sheriffs Deputies went to Cooper's home to serve papers that were to require him to front court, so he could explain just what the hell was goin' on, after he had firstly pulled a gun on a woman in a supermarket parking lot, then chased after and terrorized a local doctor who drove past his home.

As well he was on an apprehended violence order for terrorizing his wife.

He fired first seriously wounding one of the Deputies, whose partner returned fire killing him with two shots!

Last edited by quasimodo; 25-08-2009 at 08:03 AM.
Old 28-08-2009, 07:23 PM   #15
flickflack

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude111 View Post
I AM LISTENING TO THIS SHOW AND I CANT BELIEVE IT!!

I cant remember if it was on THIS SITE or on another site i saw a thread about flight 93 NOT CRASHING IN SHANKSVILLE BUT BEING SHOT DOWN @ THE PITTSBURG AIRPORT!!

Reminds me of this interview:

http://projectcamelot.org/elizabeth_...flight_93.html
flickflack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 07:51 AM   #16
Dude111

Yes interesting.....
Old 30-08-2009, 08:44 AM   #17
waitew

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasimodo View Post
Lets get it straight..

Sheriffs Deputies went to Cooper's home to serve papers that were to require him to front court, so he could explain just what the hell was goin' on, after he had firstly pulled a gun on a woman in a supermarket parking lot, then chased after and terrorized a local doctor who drove past his home.

As well he was on an apprehended violence order for terrorizing his wife.

He fired first seriously wounding one of the Deputies, whose partner returned fire killing him with two shots!
Says who? The cops who killed him?
waitew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2009, 08:32 PM   #18
weddings

9/11 was by and large a surprise for most people, but the next attack won't be so surprising. People are waking up to what is happening.
weddings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:23 PM   #19
quasimodo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimodo;
Sheriffs Deputies went to serve papers that were to require Cooper to explain in court why he had pulled a gun in a supermarket parking lot, then terrorized a local doctor who drove past his home.

As well he was on an apprehended violence order for terrorizing his wife, he fired first seriously wounding one of the Deputies, whose partner returned fire killing him with two shots!
William Cooper was for trying to squeeze a buck in the unsolved mystery business, he toured America on the professional lecture circuit with an evidence file, that said John Kennedy's driver William Greer shot him from the front seat of the Presidential Limousine.

Cooper said that he was "marked" by the same forces that had thinned the ranks of genuine JFK assassination witnesses.

Reasoned investigators must conclude that William Cooper was delusional, the evidence he presented was compiled from library and internet sources, and his death by official gunfire was in no way connected to his Kennedy assassination lecture, nor was it in reprisal for his tome Behold a Pale Horse, another money making venture that fell flat!

Last edited by quasimodo; 02-09-2009 at 11:32 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:52 PM   #20
hank_scorpio
Inactive

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/cooper.html

Cooper was murdered. Research what really happened he was lured out into the open by police officers dressed as teenagers playing loud music and as he made his way back peacefully he was surrounded by police who opened fire on him. WHY ELSE DO YOU THINK HE SHOT BACK? I don't know...self defense...

After he was shot, he didn't die, he struggled and survived for a few hours. While the police waited for him to die, they had a robot check for explosives that of course they did not find. The autopsy report says homocide. The jig is up it was a murder to shut him up.

Cooper always told his audience to research everything he says and to not believe him.

Last edited by hank_scorpio; 02-09-2009 at 11:55 PM.
hank_scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote