Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 11-09-2018, 03:16 AM   #1
davebeard

Default 9/11 gif

anonymous link to GIF

showing wtc tower core, stilll intact during controlled demolition
Old 12-09-2018, 02:18 AM   #2
testcyp76

That's mind blowing. But what to make of it? We've certainly never seen this before.
testcyp76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 05:27 AM   #3
davebeard

yep, its defintely a new one to me
Old 12-09-2018, 08:39 AM   #4
st jimmy

Compare the controlled demolition of a Chinese skyscraper to the collapse of the 3 towers of the WTC.

Last edited by st jimmy; 12-09-2018 at 08:39 AM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 11:50 AM   #5
MKUltrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
anonymous link to GIF

showing wtc tower core, stilll intact during controlled demolition
Its known as the Spire and its been known about for some time because of the un-natural way much of it turns to dust.
MKUltrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2018, 11:41 AM   #6
da2255

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
Its known as the Spire and its been known about for some time because of the un-natural way much of it turns to dust.
Which proves exotic weaponry destroyed the towers.
da2255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2018, 02:43 PM   #7
mishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by da2255 View Post
It proves none of the footage from that day can be trusted.
Old 15-09-2018, 01:09 PM   #8
MKUltrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by da2255 View Post
But what destroyed them?

Would have to work alongside Nanothermite.
Old 15-09-2018, 04:31 PM   #9
noncooperation

Various research and videos are out there on this subject.

The strange 'burning' of the vehicles around the area and the huge amounts of fine dust and shortage of complete objects like office furniture is proof enough for me - i go in a Judy Wood type direction.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2018, 04:39 PM   #10
white light

Anyone see the recent documentary on telly where they suggest the explosive charge that demolished the towers was molten aluminium from the planes making contact with water in the towers. Apparently a combination with 15 times more explosive power than dynamite.

?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2018, 09:00 PM   #11
iamawaveofthesea

Christopher Bollyn Explains Who REALLY Did 9/11

I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2018, 12:11 AM   #12
iamwhoam

Quote:
A spire is at the top of a building. The significance of the WTC spire is that it started falling before the building around it.

This still-standing portion of the building has been discussed in many youtube videos for years. It doesnt prove anything really.

Judy Wood is an effing idiot.

The Twin Towers could have been destroyed simply by standard demolition in a covert manner. They were built in 1968 to come down in 2001. The means to destroy them may have been within for many years before 9/11.

The important thing about 9/11 isnt how they destroyed the towers. It is that they DID destroy the towers. Now it's our move, but nobody is going to do nothing.
Old 16-09-2018, 11:20 AM   #13
davebeard

nobody that's willing, can do anything, except debate it in forums
Old 16-09-2018, 02:16 PM   #14
MKUltrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
A spire is at the top of a building. The significance of the WTC spire is that it started falling before the building around it.
Yes, I understand that. It was just the name that was used to describe the phenomena that occured both builidngs, which originally I only thought happened in the North Tower.

Quote:
This still-standing portion of the building has been discussed in many youtube videos for years. It doesnt prove anything really.
I never claimed it proved anything. In fact it asks more questions than it solves. Most of the central core was made up of steel columns that were encased in concrete. How would Nanothermite get into those columns?

Quote:
I could write a whole essay on why that statement is correct. Sadly though, there are some things in the empirical evidence she presents that ask a lot of questions. She knows what happened to those buildings but will never reveal what they were because she doesn't have the intention to take it to court, only to make money out of book sales and lectures. The same goes for Andy Johnson and Richard D Hall. The whole point was to derail the AIA 9/11 Truth Movement and is why people connected with them have harassed people like Richard Gage over the years.

Quote:
The Twin Towers could have been destroyed simply by standard demolition in a covert manner.
I think that is obvious to most people wither they like it or not.

Quote:
They were built in 1968 to come down in 2001. The means to destroy them may have been within for many years before 9/11.
I agree its a possibility in regards to the materials used in the buildings. But compared to concrete, steel is much more flexible which affords architects the ability to design taller buildings at a lower cost. Material weakness are merely inherent no matter what you use.

Quote:
The important thing about 9/11 isn't how they destroyed the towers. It is that they DID destroy the towers. Now it's our move, but nobody is going to do nothing.
It is exceptionally important to know how they did it for the reasons of if AIA get an independant investigation, then they maybe asked how x y and z occured. However, its certainly going to have far more evidence than NIST or Dr Judy Wood could ever present. Even if lose ends appear, Im sure those questions will be far more concerning to raise more investigations to deal with those matters.
Old 16-09-2018, 02:28 PM   #15
MKUltrad

Quote:
Yes, I understand that. It was dubbed that name to describe the phenomena that occured both builidngs.

Quote:
I never claimed it proved anything. In fact it asks more questions than it solves. Most of the central core was made up of steel columns that were encased in concrete. How would Nanothermite get into those columns?

Quote:
I could write a whole essay on why that statement is correct. Sadly though, there are some things in the empirical evidence she presents that ask a lot of questions. She knows what happened to those buildings but will never reveal what they were because she doesn't have the intention to take it to court, only to make money out of book sales and lectures. The same goes for Andy Johnson and Richard D Hall. The whole point was to derail the AIA 9/11 Truth Movement and is why people connected with them have harassed people like Richard Gage over the years.

Quote:
The Twin Towers could have been destroyed simply by standard demolition in a covert manner.

Quote:
They were built in 1968 to come down in 2001. The means to destroy them may have been within for many years before 9/11.
I agree its a possibility in regards to the materials used in the buildings. But compared to concrete, steel is much more flexible which affords architects the ability to design taller buildings at a lower cost. Material weakness are merely inherent no matter what you use.

Steel is certainly more vulnerable to rusting and corrosion. It is also conductive which is why there is the possiblity that the three structures could have been subjected to intense electro-magnetic energy even something as basic as rigging the building up to a high powered electricity source.

As I have said in other posts, steel can be melted by high voltages, even vaporised if strong enough which is no big secret by scientific standards. In application its very exotic but could be used alongside Nanothermite. One reason is that it would be hot enough to ignite it. Jet fuel surprisingly wouldn't be hot enough to ignite Nanothermite.

Quote:
The important thing about 9/11 isn't how they destroyed the towers. It is that they DID destroy the towers. Now it's our move, but nobody is going to do nothing.
It is exceptionally important to know how they did it for the reasons of if AIA get an independant investigation, then they maybe asked how x y and z occured. However, its certainly going to have far more evidence than NIST or Dr Judy Wood could ever present. Even if loose ends appear, Im sure those questions will be far more concerning to raise more investigations to deal with those matters.

Last edited by MKUltrad; 16-09-2018 at 02:29 PM.
Old 16-09-2018, 02:42 PM   #16
iamwhoam

Quote:
Yes, I understand that. It was just the name that was used to describe the phenomena that occured both builidngs, which originally I only thought happened in the North Tower.
I only meant to address you regarding the spire comment. The rest of my post was supposed to be general responses. Sorry about that.

Quote:
You mean nano-thermite because it looked like the steel crumbled into nothing? I dont even like to discuss the science because their is so much disinfo out there, making complex judgements about physics or chemistry seem a relatively pointless task, imo.

Quote:
I could write a whole essay on why that statement is correct. Sadly though, there are some things in the empirical evidence she presents that ask a lot of questions. She knows what happened to those buildings but will never reveal what they were because she doesn't have the intention to take it to court, only to make money out of book sales and lectures.
I only really know her from her interviews in which she carries herself like a jackass. I wont be reading her book. The fact that colossal dipshit Jim Fetzer supports her says a lot. From what I've heard, she analyzes based on ridiculous evidence.

Quote:
Maybe, but people continue to debate theories of exotic weaponry and no-planes holograms. I think the answers are simpler.

Quote:
It is exceptionally important to know how they did it for the reasons of if AIA get an independant investigation, then they maybe asked how x y and z occured. However, its certainly going to have far more evidence than NIST or Dr Judy Wood could ever present. Even if lose ends appear, Im sure those questions will be far more concerning to raise more investigations to deal with those matters.
There's no trial coming. These people and their intelligence agency apparatus are more powerful than most can imagine. They pulled of a Masonically symbolic event while the world watched. If anybody understood the real meaning of the event, it would have been instantly recognizable regarding what was actually taking place. It was an event of massive importance to the concept of a New World Order. The disparity of knowledge and power is too great.

Continuing to debate the science of 9/11 wastes time which could be spent attempting to understand the continuing global conspiracy agenda. imo
Old 16-09-2018, 05:00 PM   #17
noncooperation

Quote:

The Twin Towers could have been destroyed simply by standard demolition in a covert manner. They were built in 1968 to come down in 2001. The means to destroy them may have been within for many years before 9/11.

The important thing about 9/11 isnt how they destroyed the towers. It is that they DID destroy the towers. Now it's our move, but nobody is going to do nothing.
you are obviously a very bad judge of character - she is eccentric yes but not an idiot.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!

Last edited by madmax; 16-09-2018 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Personal Insults
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2018, 04:49 PM   #18
unlockthepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by testcyp76 View Post
That's mind blowing. But what to make of it? We've certainly never seen this before.
What do you mean? We've seen it for many years now.