Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 24-02-2017, 04:03 PM   #1
st jimmy

Default Google blocks Letsrollforums

Anybody that has seriously investigated the 9/11 false flag attacks, is familiar with the names of Phil Jayhan and Letsroll.

Most people in the “civilised” world know that in totalitarian states like China and Iran the internet is censored.
The least we can expect when we are told about our “freedom of speech” and “freedom of the press” is that they hide that the results from internet searches are manipulated.
I’ve got clear evidence that Letsrollforums.com is blocked by Google, Yahoo and Duckduckgo.

I’ve started 3 threads on the following topics on Letsrollforums.com: 1) AIDS/HIV hoax; 2) 9/11 was an inside job; 3) Gulf of Mexico oil disaster of 2010. None of them pop-up in the search results from Google.nl (Google censors depending on where you browse), Yahoo.com and Duckduckgo.com.
With the following searches Letsroll isn’t found, but my similar 3 threads on davidicke.com are in the search results.

I’ve searched for my AIDS thread:
AIDS HIV genocide AZT Agenda21 Cobden Papadopulos-Eleopulos Concorde Peter Duesberg Inventing virus Uganda Saxinger multivitamins Tanzania Fawzi Jiamton Koch’s postulates Leeuwen Lindsey Nagel Robert E. Willner AIDS-whistleblower

I’ve searched for my 9/11 thread:
WTC Bush Cheney ANIMATION CONTROLLED DEMOLITION Larry Silverstein PBS INSURANCE FRAUD Pentagon INSIDER TRADING Stratasec Shanksville BTS ATC Jane Standley Social Security Death Index SSDI Danny Jowenko asbestos Naudet video

I’ve searched for my Gulf of Mexico oil disaster thread:
Deepwater Horizon BP oil Spill disaster Gulf of Mexico Macondo blowout 2010 dispersant Corexit toxic Nalco NO ACCIDENT HALLIBURTON lawsuits Boots & Coots Goldman Sachs Tony Hayward Keith Blackstone biomarkers Anthony Badalamenti

I’ve also tried a more realistic search (as nobody will ever search with the previous keywords).
I searched for “9/11 victims do not exist in social security death index (ssdi)”.
Letsrollforums.com isn’t in the search results of Google or Yahoo, but when I keep scrolling it is in the results of Duckduckgo.
Ironically a lot of the webpages in the search results are based on information from Letsrollforums.com.

If I search for Phil Jayhan with Google.nl I see lots of ad hominem attacks of Phil Jayhan, places 1, 3, 5, 6, 11, 13, 15...
The first link to a page on Letsrollforums.com is at 18.

If you’re reading this you’re probable fed up with the state media.
Please note that the information on the internet is also heavily manipulated.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2017, 04:11 PM   #2
grandmasterp
Banned

Oh dear.
Never mind.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2017, 04:15 PM   #3
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Oh dear.
Never mind.
I do mind and so do many others.

It's not just about the website Jimmy has flagged, but many others.

I really don't comprehend why you comment every day on this forum when you obviously are a tabloidtard.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2017, 04:32 PM   #4
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
I do mind and so do many others.

It's not just about the website Jimmy has flagged, but many others.

I really don't comprehend why you comment every day on this forum when you obviously are a tabloidtard.
So why then in condemning my use of free speech do you mourn the passing of another medium of free speech from Google?
Puzzling?
Nu?
Old 24-02-2017, 04:51 PM   #5
st jimmy

I am pro free speech, but sometimes get offended by GrandmasterP's comment.

That GrandmasterP is pro-censorship isn't that surprising, but I have a hard time figuring out why somebody that is against all "conspiracy theories" is the most active forum member over here.

Last edited by st jimmy; 24-02-2017 at 04:52 PM.
Old 24-02-2017, 04:57 PM   #6
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
I am pro free speech, but sometimes get offended by GrandmasterP's comment.

That GrandmasterP is pro-censorship isn't that surprising, but I have a hard time figuring out why somebody that is against all "conspiracy theories" is the most active forum member over here.
Aww c'mon Jim.
I've been here a while and am one of the few to have actually met David Icke and read all his books who posts on here.
No way am I anti-conspiracy , it's what passes as 'conspiracy' on much of DIF that I'm anti.
Some of the BS we get on here these days would not have made the cut a while back.
Old 24-02-2017, 05:11 PM   #7
porridge
Banned

GMP youve hijacked 3 threads in half hour that's gotta be a record.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2017, 05:20 PM   #8
st jimmy

Quote:
Aww c'mon Jim.
I've been here a while and am one of the few to have actually met David Icke and read all his books who posts on here.
No way am I anti-conspiracy , it's what passes as 'conspiracy' on much of DIF that I'm anti.
Some of the BS we get on here these days would not have made the cut a while back.
If I understand you correctly, there are actually conspiracy theories by David Icke that you agree with...

You've been here since January 2013 and have made a whopping 31,557 posts, mostly opposed to the views of the other forum members.
How do you do this alone?
I've noticed that most of your posts aren't really funny, but try to be.
You reply really fasts.
And make almost no typos.

I've read somewhere that Grandmaster is some kind of leader in a lodge of freemasonry...

Last edited by st jimmy; 24-02-2017 at 05:21 PM.
Old 24-02-2017, 11:00 PM   #9
whatsinaname

Quote:
Aww c'mon Jim.
You haven't read any DI books, you big bullshitter, you.

You're either a troll who joined to take the piss...then decided to hang around, a Daily Mail journalist, or potentially, something more insidious...
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2017, 04:39 PM   #10
grandmasterp
Banned

Thank you for caring wotsis.
It's always encouraging to meet a reader.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 25-02-2017 at 04:40 PM.
Old 25-02-2017, 06:27 PM   #11
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Oh dear.
Never mind.
Oh well what can we do.

It's always been this way.

Better go with the flow.

Or go where we want to.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2017, 03:21 AM   #12
decim

GMP is likely 5 MI Bn. or similar.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2017, 04:40 AM   #13
dr steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
You haven't read any DI books, you big bullshitter, you.

You're either a troll who joined to take the piss...then decided to hang around, a Daily Mail journalist, or potentially, something more insidious...
More insidious than a Daily Mail journalist, is that even possible?
Old 26-02-2017, 07:50 AM   #14
whatsinaname

Quote:

Thank you for caring wotsis.
It's always encouraging to meet a reader.
No problem.

Thought you'd appreciate a bit of feedback.

Old 26-02-2017, 07:55 AM   #15
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr steam View Post
More insidious than a Daily Mail journalist, is that even possible?
It's a stretch, I'll admit....
Old 26-02-2017, 08:54 AM   #16
elenita

Let's Roll Forums ISN'T bullshit. It has huge amounts of evidence for any question you might ask about that event. It's a research forum too so not so much nonsense bickering that you might see elsewhere.
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2017, 12:14 PM   #17
the apprentice
Inactive

Like money that we do not control, the internet is no different, it can be turned on and off at will and there is not a lot we can actually do about it.

I would sincerely doubt that once something is turned off or blocked that we will see it return in its original form.

If the system we all use is ultimately out of our control, then we sharp better invent one that is, pen and paper may be a tad slower but it's a hard copy that is next to impossible to delete once fixed firmly into the mind.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2017, 01:43 PM   #18
st jimmy

Maybe having somebody like GrandmasterP on the Icke forum is a good thing.
It could make us more united, as most of us like to agree that we disagree with GMP.
Old 27-02-2017, 03:32 PM   #19
st jimmy

Default Google and Yahoo block my threads

A lot more of “my” threads are simply blocked by Google.nl and Yahoo.com - not only on Letsrollforums.com, but also on Davidicke.com.
DO NOT READ MY POSTS, IF YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW SECRET INFORMATION.

The following search: “Legionnaires’ disease Nickel carbonyl poisoning Pontiac fever 1976 William Sunderman Jack Anderson fbi Jerrold Abraham Koch’s postulates microbe inactive outbreaks in developed world MacArthur produce synthetic biological agent”; doesn’t find my thread on Legionnaires’ disease. Not on Letsrollforums.com (this is no thread on Davidicke.com).

The following search: “Goldman Sachs Clinton Donald Trump Jeffrey Epstein Virginia Roberts Marc Mezvinsky Eaglevale John Paulson Steven Mnuchin IndyMac Steve Bannon Frank Giustra Steven Kelley isis Lafarge David Koresh James Riady Lippo McDougal bankrupt”; doesn’t find my thread on Donald Trump and Clinton. Not on Davidicke.com nor Letsrollforums.com.

The following search: “Dictator Queen Elizabeth constitution dismiss appoint ministers Royal assent Orders in Council Privy Governor-General Canada Diego Garcia parabiosis Eton Bullingdon club Rothschild David Cameron Samantha Boris Johnson Huxley George Osborne”; doesn’t find my thread on Dictator Elizabeth. Not on Davidicke.com nor Letsrollforums.com.

The following search: “HOLLYWOOD CIA PENTAGON Phil Strub Vladimir Propp Argo Tom Clancy Michael Moore Disney RACISM satanic images sexual messages Dumbo Jungle Book Fantasia Lion King Pocahontas Rescuers Jessica Rabbit Steven Spielberg”; doesn’t find my thread on brainwashing by the movies. Not on Davidicke.com nor Letsrollforums.com.

The following search: “Pim Fortuyn political murders Netherlands Rotterdam LPF JSF fighting aircraft Volkert Hans Smolders Hilversum Henk Ruyssenaars Ross autopsy report second shooter Lockheed Martin Republican Society”; doesn’t find my thread on the Pim Fortuyn murder. Not on Letsrollforums.com. Only with Yahoo.com my thread on Davidicke.com is found.

The following search: “Big brother GSM-antenna GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM (GPS) Computers authorisation Carnivore system AMDOCS Comverse Infosys INFORMATION AWARNESS OFFICE (IAO) Project Indect SitCen”; doesn’t find my thread on spying by cell phones. Not on Letsrollforums.com. Only with Yahoo.com my thread on Davidicke.com is found.

Last edited by st jimmy; 27-02-2017 at 03:34 PM.
Old 27-02-2017, 03:38 PM   #20
dr steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Maybe having somebody like GrandmasterP on the Icke forum is a good thing.
It could make us more united, as most of us like to agree that we disagree with GMP.

.-)
dr steam is offline   Reply With Quote