Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 20-03-2013, 04:25 PM   #561
07august

If you watched the videos I posted, you would have seen the men who made the videos are not Christian or religious. They just happen to be very well versed in masonic rituals. kabbalah. Freemasonry is based on Jewish Kabbalah aka Qabala aka Cabala. It's Jewish witchcraft. One of the men is a mason.

Those who don't get cash payments, post for barter: to learn more alchemy, rituals and sorcery.
07august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 07:31 PM   #562
homervb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august View Post
If you watched the videos I posted, you would have seen the men who made the videos are not Christian or religious. They just happen to be very well versed in masonic rituals. kabbalah. Freemasonry is based on Jewish Kabbalah aka Qabala aka Cabala. It's Jewish witchcraft. One of the men is a mason.

Those who don't get cash payments, post for barter: to learn more alchemy, rituals and sorcery.
Hell yea man I'll be a sorcerer. I'll cast spells on everyone and everything
homervb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2017, 08:13 AM   #563
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by air_bn
No people flew to their death out of the empty WTC towers
Nope they were DUMMIES made to fall out the windows @ pre-set times........ Just like they did in ABOVE THE LAW (1988) when Salvano was on the back of a car and NICO smashed thru the side of the BLDG and you saw what you thought was SALVANO falling...

NO YOU DIDNT,YOU SAW A DUMMY MADE TO LOOK REAL!!! (Salvano was ok OFF SCREEN)

Scene starts @ 2:25

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEc44571vck
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2017, 09:37 AM   #564
07august

Default There were no jumpers or dummies. All faked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Nope they were DUMMIES made to fall out the windows @ pre-set times........ Just like they did in ABOVE THE LAW (1988) when Salvano was on the back of a car and NICO smashed thru the side of the BLDG and you saw what you thought was SALVANO falling...

NO YOU DIDNT,YOU SAW A DUMMY MADE TO LOOK REAL!!! (Salvano was ok OFF SCREEN)

Scene starts @ 2:25

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEc44571vck
If you haven't seen Rosalee Grable's research, it is time you look at it. The photos were cutouts of men in different poses pasted on fake background's of the WTC towers. They were all cut and pastes.

The B-Thing was done by Gelatin (aka Gelitin) in May 2000 and recorded on film for playback in 2001. Also, fake. Dummies were dropped and filmed for playback on 911 2001. Gelitin even put out a book with the WTC event noted as being in 2000.

Rosalee Grable died of pancreatic cancer in May 2016, but she left valuable research of FAKE 911.

The "Jumpers" of 9/11 are all FAKES?

Old 22-12-2017, 09:57 AM   #565
07august

Default Jumpers were all faked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
https://books.google.com/books?id=-i_LCgAAQBAJ&pg=PT144&lpg=PT144&dq=911+jumpers+were+cut+and+pastes&source=bl&ots=AA_mXxy2YQ&sig=RRYEHjdBFE37JA_EdGer7Rj-uvE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj0u_OIqp3YAhXEk-AKHcmkAcMQ6AEIRDAE#v=onepage&q=911%20jumpers%20were%20cut%20and%20pastes&f=false

Except from the book 9/11 Decoded: Journey to Polynesia by Jim
Garrity.

All of the jumpers on magnification are seen to be fake. There pixels are not the same as the pixels from the background on which the cutouts were pasted.

Some of the jumpers were holding hands, others are an estimated sixty feet away from the building. One was precisely upside down with his hands behind his head in a seemingly relaxed mode....

The jumpers were cut and pastes. Cut photos of men in different poses were pasted on the WTC tower background.

The windows in the WTC towers DID NOT OPEN. NYC building windows are made not to open to eradicate people jumping out to commit suicide.
These jumper photos all appear to be fakes to me--all cut & pastes. ALL THAT IS NEEDED IS A SINGLE EXAMPLE OF FRAUD--YOU DON'T HAVE TO PROVE EVERY SHOT.

Last edited by 07august; 22-12-2017 at 10:00 AM.
Old 22-12-2017, 10:18 AM   #566
07august

Default Rosalee Grable - no planes on 911, no jumpers

Rosalee Grable has passed on, but she opened our eyes to the lies of 911.
Old 22-12-2017, 10:26 AM   #567
07august

Default Jim Marrs left us with 911 was an inside job.

Jim Marrs died this past year, but Jim left us invaluable research.

911 Truth: Jim Marrs in 10 Minutes

Old 22-12-2017, 10:41 AM   #568
07august

Default Fake planes on 911 were Aleister Crowley references

Fake planes on 911 were 11, 77, 175 and 93, all Aleister Crowley references.
93 is how Crowley and Thelema followers greet each other.

AN OPEN EPISTLE ON THE USE OF ‘93’

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. – AL I:40

http://www.cornelius93.com/Epistle93.html

"I was recently asked about the use of the numbers ‘93’ in my correspondence. I explained that the reason for using these numbers is actually quite simple; followers of Aleister Crowley’s philosopher are known as ‘Thelemites’ or a seeker after one’s True Will and the word 'Thelemite' is derived from the Greek word Thelema, which means Will. In the old days Aleister Crowley would utterly refuse to deal with anyone who didn’t address him properly either in letter or in greeting. For instance; every time you greeted him, or he greeted you, a simple “Hello” would never do. The proper Thelemic welcoming was; “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.” This being a phrase taken from his Holy Book, Liber AL vel Legis I:40. The proper reply to the above phrase is: “Love is the law, love under will.” from Liber AL vel Legis I:57.

"However, over eighty years ago, one of Crowley’s most ardent students discovered that both ‘Will’ and ‘Love’ when written out in Greek as Thelema and Agape have a numerical value of 93. Now, thanks to our modern fast-food mentality, especially in California in the early 70s, these two lines have been abridged for convenience. Now, if someone greets you by uttering “93” you reply with a simple “93” in return. This is a little different in regards to letters or emails; instead of beginning with the lengthy phrase “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law” we simply use 93 and at the end of our letter or email; instead of “Love is the law, love under will”, we use 93 93/93.

Thelema Agape (Greek letters in the article.)

"The single ‘93’ used as a greeting in the beginning as a substitute for ‘Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law’ refers to the fact that this phrase is predominately about ‘WILL.’ ... Love is NOT mentioned.

The end phrase ‘Love is the law, love under will’ is a little more complicated. In this sentence LOVE is mentioned twice and the word WILL once. ... thus we get the three 93s, or with this info in mind it becomes easy to understand the use of 93 93/93 if you considered the numbers this way:

Love is the law (93),
Love under Will (93/93)

Or: Love 93 (is the law) Will 93
Love 93 (under Will) ... or 93 93/93

"Also, if you're going to use the full written out version of these two greetings from Liber AL vel Legis, use both, don't mix and match a phrase in the beginning and numbers at the end, or vice versa.

"I hope this makes some sense. I know that it confuses the Hell out of some. I have even seen other quite remarkable ‘interpretations’ of the reason behind using these numbers in our correspondence but in truth, it’s all quite simple and should not be complicated.

"Love is the law, love under will. - AL I:57
93 93/93 Frater AO583"
Old 25-12-2017, 11:37 AM   #569
Dude111

Good replies 07august!!!!!!!!!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2017, 10:00 AM   #570
07august

Default 911 video of 5 sources synched to show no planes

SYNCHED OUT - the LIVE 9_11 TV broadcasts

This video was copied from Simon Shack's "September Clues." All 5 videos are synched to time. Notice the plane graphic which was generated by PVI LVIS computer (from CBS control room) appears on the screen at different times. If it were real video, the plane graphic would have been in sync in appearance in all the sources. This proves the 911 morning video was fake.

Old 29-12-2017, 10:05 AM   #571
07august

Don Dahler did not see a plane as he reported from downtown Manhattan on the morning of 911. The ABC anchor, Charles Gibson, tells Don what he was supposed to see according the script distributed by the Luciferian cabal who arranged the plot for 911 2001.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubz7X8-0x5I
Old 31-12-2017, 05:35 PM   #572
dave52

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august View Post

Rosalee Grable has passed on, but she opened our eyes to the lies of 911.
I didn't know this... She was a legend. Her and Niko opened my eyes and took me to the next level. Both absolutely mad - but there was truth within.

RIP Rosalee...

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 01:16 AM   #573
07august

Quote:
Originally Posted by air_bn View Post
no-planes, video fakery, with no victims and controlled demolition!
I know John and Mike Cappelletti, Bush cousins, Aleister Crowley grandsons, got the demolition job from Silverstein. Witch Ann Cappelletti and Barbara Bush are 1/2 sisters. Their father is Aleister Crowley; they were conceived with sex magick to be the Antichrist. Only problem, they were born girls and could only be witches. Witch Ann became the more powerful of the 2. Witch Ann dropped out of school to dedicate her life to being a sorcerer.

Witch Ann lives in Upper Darby, PA. The Cappelletti brothers put their demoliton crew together from Witch Ann's house. Witch Ann has a coven in the Upper Darby (across the cityline of Philadelphia), PA area. The demolition crew was put together from Ann's coven. Upper Darby is 80 miles south of NYC, an easy commute on the Interstate Hwy.

You described what 911 was "no-planes, video fakery, with no victims and controlled demolition.

Of the Bush and Cappelletti brothers, Marvin Bush and John Cappelletti look most like their grandfather, Aleister Crowley.

[IMG]John Cappelletti, grandson of Aleister Crowley, comparison photos. by j07august, on Flickr[/IMG]

Old 02-01-2018, 01:45 AM   #574
07august

Here's one of the articles I have saved about CBS owning a PVI LVIS computer. LVIS = Live video insertion system> On 911 there were no planes only a live video insertion of a graphic plane animation--which was alleged to be the 2nd plane. It was in fact, only a graphic plane animation.

There is even video of the shot of the plane graphic being zoomed in on to make sure the space was tight enough for the whole plane to appear in the time allowed. I can't find the video right now, but I will find it and post it for you to see. It was a graphic plane animation by a PVI LVIS computer.

CBS Is Divided Over the Use Of False Images In Broadcasts
By BILL CARTERJAN. 13, 2000

http://www.nytimes.com/2000/01/13/bu...roadcasts.html

You will notice that Jeff Zucker of CNN fake news fame is in the article. Zucker was producer of NBC's Today Show at that time.
The CBS decision to use a new form of technology that allows electronically created images to replace actual structures had stirred a debate inside CBS News and today -- at news conference attended by Andrew Heyward, the president of CBS News, and Leslie Moonves, the president of CBS Television -- it was clear the debate was not over.

Mr. Heyward, responding to questions about an article on the topic in The New York Times on Wednesday, defended CBS's use of the technology, developed by a firm called Princeton Video Image. The network has regularly used it on its morning news program, ''The Early Show,'' to display a CBS promotion on everything from the back of horse carriages to a side of the General Motors building, where the program originates.
But Mr. Rather, in the phone interview, was steadfast. ''This is a new tool, and we're responsible for how we use it,'' he said. ''I'm not satisfied with how we met our ethical responsibility to viewers.''

He added, ''I'm troubled that this was done.''

Mr. Heyward said there had been ''vigorous debate'' on the use of the technology inside CBS News.

''I'm certain we're not going to make blanket use of this technology,'' he said, but added that the network would definitely continue to use it on its morning news program.

CBS recently poured more than $30 million into remaking that program, but it still lags badly behind in ratings. Mr. Heyward is also dealing with a ratings falloff for Mr. Rather's newscast.

Neither of the other network morning news programs use the Princeton Video Image technology. Jeff Zucker, the executive producer of the ''Today'' program on NBC, said, ''We were offered the same technology and we passed because we didn't think it was appropriate.'' Eileen Murphy, a spokeswoman for ABC News said: ''It's been discussed at length. We wouldn't use it here.''
Old 02-01-2018, 01:51 AM   #575
07august

Default George Bush leads the 911 mega ritual in florida classroom.

Bush led the 911 mega ritual from a classroom in Florida with a teach who is the witch and the children participating in the ritual led by the teacher. Teacher uses her pen as a wand. Children bow to Baal when they are told to pick up their books and when told to put their books away.

PLANE MUST HIT STEEL 911 BUSH CLASSROOM MUST SEE
https://youtu.be/z3kTrSGMsZA

The Pet Goat book represented Bush's grandfather Aleister Crowley, Pan, the Pet Gaot.
Old 02-01-2018, 02:11 AM   #576
07august

Default I Pet Goat, II by Heliophant

Animation of the players in the Satanic ritual of "The Pet Goat, II."
https://youtu.be/6n_xCI-peq0

It seem everyone except the trolls don't know 911 was a Satanic ritual to invoke Bush's grandfather, Aleister Crowley.

Secrets of I, Pet Goat II Revealed with Director Louis Lefebvre

https://youtu.be/YsPlPohPa1c
Old 06-09-2018, 01:45 PM   #577
mishy

Have none of the alleged victims family members or friends come on here to defend their deceased loved ones honour yet?

/s