Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags > Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes

Old 27-10-2018, 07:39 PM   #41
The God Particle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
Well... He said yes.

What's your reply?
Forgive me for my delayed response but making fools of woo's and catching out liars is not a high priority in my life, just a bit of fun.
The God Particle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 07:39 PM   #42
The God Particle

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Yes ....Ask me anything ...
As an electrical engineer how come you didnt know a simple device like a fridge freezer has a pump and why when you were proved wrong did you run away?

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/hpan...=fridge#p52175

Quote:
I'm always willing to be corrected

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Oh no you are not! You go quiet when you screw up.
Exacly right TG
Old 27-10-2018, 08:17 PM   #43
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The God Particle View Post
As an electrical engineer how come you didnt know a simple device like a fridge freezer has a pump and why when you were proved wrong did you run away?

oz has claimed before of his knowledge of "everything". His claim is here.

But his posts clearly demonstrate his very average understanding. Some might say not quite average... Others might even suggest a link with the Dunning–Kruger effect...

OTOH I could be quite wrong. In which case he is surely a true asset to the forum. Thank god for a member like him who can keep us properly informed on everything.

Just keep on keeping on oz old chap!
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2018, 12:53 AM   #44
oz93666

Quote:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/hpan...=fridge#p52175
This is a discussion on another forum with someone called 'lave' ... concerning storage of electricity when your main generator is solar ... I said rather than use batteries a simpler way is to have different tarrifs for night and day use , encouraging users to only power fridges and freezers in the day time , if you put bottles of water in freezers they turn to ice when powered in the day , and during the night when no power , the ice slowly melts , keeping the freezer close to zero C all night ... I know this works , I have used this method .. it's simple science ....

The lave made the brilliant post... " Turning off your fridge freezer at night uses more electricity than leaving it on"(figure that one out!!)

After a few more exchanges I realized I was wasting my time , my final post was ..."I can't waste my time with people who don't want to learn ....bye ..."
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2018, 01:11 AM   #45
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
oz has claimed before of his knowledge of "everything". His claim is here.

OTOH I could be quite wrong. In which case he is surely a true asset to the forum. Thank god for a member like him who can keep us properly informed on everything.

Just keep on keeping on oz old chap!
Thanks thermion ...I put my success down to a few things ... A long period of breastfeeding , essential for the developing brain . Virtually no flouride intake from toothpaste or water , and only one vaccination I can remember...

I was a dysfunctional child, very isolated from other people and I immersed myself in science of all kind ... In my early 20's I came under the influence of Crowley's work ... And one instruction had a big effect on me ... It was to the effect that a Magician must develop Every part of his mental faculties and knowledge , it's no good specializing, you must take a keen interest in every subject ... I've perused that philosophy all my life.
Old 28-10-2018, 01:04 AM   #46
The God Particle

Quote:
This is a discussion on another forum with someone called 'lave' ... concerning storage of electricity when your main generator is solar ... I said rather than use batteries a simpler way is to have different tarrifs for night and day use , encouraging users to only power fridges and freezers in the day time , if you put bottles of water in freezers they turn to ice when powered in the day , and during the night when no power , the ice slowly melts , keeping the freezer close to zero C all night ... I know this works , I have used this method .. it's simple science ....

The lave made the brilliant post... " Turning off your fridge freezer at night uses more electricity than leaving it on"(figure that one out!!)

After a few more exchanges I realized I was wasting my time , my final post was ..."I can't waste my time with people who don't want to learn ....bye ..."
Lol you're delusional and consider me stupid, Dunning–Kruge indeed thermion.
Old 28-10-2018, 02:54 AM   #47
oz93666

Quote:
Lol you're delusional and consider me stupid...
I wouldn't say stupid , just not fully informed on refrigeration and basic physics ...

I'm always getting up peoples noses ( have you noticed?) They don't like being corrected , they're not primarily after truth... more concerned with being proved right ... So most hate know it alls like me...

Me ...I love em .... that's why I was so happy to find Mr Bartzis ... Mr B is the ultimate know it all .... everything he says comes with a 100% guarantee of being true !!!

Makes life so much easier .... You would think so...

But the game then changes from finding out what the truth is ... to digesting and understanding it all . Reality , as presented by Mr B is so mind blowingly complex , assimilating all the information is a full time job .... but still, he does make life so much easier ....

Here he is ... the Great Galactic Historian (Mr B) at his best
http://
Old 28-10-2018, 06:05 AM   #48
screamingeagle

Moderator note

Please keep it on topic.....
Old 28-10-2018, 11:55 AM   #49
JustMe418

What I find interesting is that people who have contributed nothing to the world feel themselves in a position to try and tear down the lives and reputations of those who have. Its almost like they have an insane jealousy complex about the success of others.

Why would Einstein be a hoax? I suspect a lot of this is based on people who have weird ideas about the universe based on fantasy and sci-fi and want to believe there is some credibility in those fantasies, therefore they have to destroy the people or works of those who are an obstacle to their beliefs.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2018, 12:53 PM   #50
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
What I find interesting is that people who have contributed nothing to the world feel themselves in a position to try and tear down the lives and reputations of those who have. Its almost like they have an insane jealousy complex about the success of others.
I am constantly praising and highlighting the work of many great people , they are mostly in the truth movement because that is what this forum is about.

But there IS a conspiracy so we should expect figures promoted by the system to be suspect ... be they popes , politicians , entrepreneurs or someone we are told was the greatest genius ever.

Quote:
Why would Einstein be a hoax?...
So they can steer physics away from liberating technology like free energy and anti-grav...

They do the same in every area ... Do you doubt they assassinate leaders in alternative medicine ??? suppress cancer cures??? They know the direction they want things to go , and do whatever it takes.
Old 28-10-2018, 02:55 PM   #51
The God Particle

For oz
Quote:
Turning off your fridge freezer at night uses more electricity than leaving it on
That's correct and every website I've seen on this subject says just that. Can you find one that doesn't? Thought not. Now I guess you are going to tell us your right and every expert wrong.
Old 28-10-2018, 04:21 PM   #52
st jimmy

I see that The god particle and Thermion are attacking Oz93666 over his believe that Einstein was a "hoax".
Oz93666 shouldn't be the topic of this thread. Maybe you 2 are right that he cannot prove his point. You 2 don't show that you understand the theory of relativity any better than he does...

Oz93666 has correctly pointed to the fact that Einstein didn't perform experiments, but instead invented "thought experiments" for argument.
That could be a good way in a legal case, but scientifcally speaking that is complete and utter nonsense.

The G. Burniston Brown paper in the following link, completely shatters the silly "Theory of relativity", but nobody seems to try to learn anything and accuses others of the same offence...
Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
I'm thinking to myself that Oz93666 is way over his/hers head trying to prove Einstein for the fraud he was.

Read the G. Burniston Brown brown paper from 1967 that completely debunks the silly “Theory of relativity”: http://www.big-lies.org/modern-physi...sics.html#bomb
Have you two even bothered to look at the arguments in the paper?
I've also made a longer post with some of the arguments: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...0&postcount=14

Last edited by st jimmy; 28-10-2018 at 04:26 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2018, 05:23 PM   #53
The God Particle

In 1919, a Solar Eclipse occurred, giving Einstein the ability to prove his Theory of Relativity correct and it was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z6EItMIU7k

Recently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6OTyN5LMbA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7pk61ScWNs

https://www.space.com/40958-einstein...nt-galaxy.html
Old 28-10-2018, 08:49 PM   #54
JustMe418

Quote:
I am constantly praising and highlighting the work of many great people , they are mostly in the truth movement because that is what this forum is about.

But there IS a conspiracy so we should expect figures promoted by the system to be suspect ... be they popes , politicians , entrepreneurs or someone we are told was the greatest genius ever.

So they can steer physics away from liberating technology like free energy and anti-grav...

They do the same in every area ... Do you doubt they assassinate leaders in alternative medicine ??? suppress cancer cures??? They know the direction they want things to go , and do whatever it takes.
The pseudo truth movement bang on about free energy but has this ever been demonstrated? if it has been prove to work then where is the evidence and why are people like you not out there showing that it works? couldnt Icke use a small amount of his money from book sales to make up a small model demonstrating the concept?

They dont have to steer people away from physics, just limit who has access to such things. If they had anti gravity aircraft they would still charge you for using them. Even free technology devices, if possible, would need to be crafted and kept running so there are maintenance costs to that. You stick a 'free' label on it and then act like it will cost nothing but you dont seem to mention the cost of development, construction and maintenance. What if they could design such a thing but it was expensive to make and had a short shelf life?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2018, 10:49 PM   #55
hister67

Quote:
The pseudo truth movement bang on about free energy but has this ever been demonstrated? if it has been prove to work then where is the evidence and why are people like you not out there showing that it works?
Guess you've never heard of the Invention Secrecy Act of 1951....(check it for yourself)
At the end of fiscal year 2018, there were 5,792 secrecy orders in effect.

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2018, 11:38 PM   #56
oz93666

Quote:
For oz
That's correct and every website I've seen on this subject says just that. Can you find one that doesn't? Thought not. Now I guess you are going to tell us your right and every expert wrong.
This is not really the thread or the forum to go into this...

If you want to take it further join this forum http://physicshelpforum.com where I can explain it all ...

There will also be other , impartial physicists there who I am confident will agree with me.
Old 29-10-2018, 09:09 AM   #57
thermion

Quote:
The pseudo truth movement bang on about free energy but has this ever been demonstrated? if it has been prove to work then where is the evidence and why are people like you not out there showing that it works? couldn't Icke use a small amount of his money from book sales to make up a small model demonstrating the concept?
Spot on there! Public demonstrations have been shown to be hoaxes, misunderstanding of technical measurements, malfunctioning test equipment, or poor mathematics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hister67 View Post
Guess you've never heard of the Invention Secrecy Act of 1951....(check it for yourself)
At the end of fiscal year 2018, there were 5,792 secrecy orders in effect.
Well the Invention Secrecy Act of 1951 didn't stop:
QEG and Hope Girl
The Keshe Foundation
Steorn Ltd

Together with any number of other groups, videos, organisations and forums across the web. In fact when you look at the claimed 'research' just in the past few years available in the pubic domain, with plans, assembly instructions, etc. you'd think by now anyone could buy this stuff from Amazon. Why not, when the plans are all out there?

I dare say free energy may well be possible, and the physics known in elite groups. But I can think of one good reason for its suppression (apart from suppression by vested interests) is that we can't be trusted to use it responsibly until humanity grows up. Someone somewhere would weaponise it and god knows where that would lead.

So back on topic. Einstein hasn't been proved wrong on much (anything?) by physicists way more intelligent than any of us on here. But if there is anyone here who has an experiment to prove him wrong, get out there, do it and get the Nobel Prize.

Oh, I forgot, science suppresses anyone trying to break out of the present paradigm. That must be why the semiconductor was never invented...

thermion
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 09:57 AM   #58
st jimmy

Quote:
In 1919, a Solar Eclipse occurred, giving Einstein the ability to prove his Theory of Relativity correct and it was.
Einstein never "proved" that light is attracted by mass or how this follows from his silly "theory of relativity".

G. Burniston Brown showed in 1967, that the "thought experiment" that Einstein invented to show that according to the "theory of relativity" gravition changes the direction of light is complete nonsense.

You should look a little further than simply believing all of the state propaganda!

Last edited by st jimmy; 29-10-2018 at 09:58 AM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 10:12 AM   #59
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Einstein never "proved" that light is attracted by mass or how this follows from his silly "theory of relativity".

G. Burniston Brown showed in 1967, that the "thought experiment" that Einstein invented to show that according to the "theory of relativity" gravition changes the direction of light is complete nonsense.

You should look a little further than simply believing all of the state propaganda!
It seems to be well accepted and observed that the sun does bend light from stars ....
As I said 90% of the work attributed to einstien has to be correct or it would quickly fall ....

@ thermion ...well of course all the 'free energy' devices fail to work ... the secret government confiscates anything that works , and leaves all the rubbish alone and you can see it all on Youtube ....

But you may remember why I smelt a rat with einstien in the first place ...

He was born with a swollen disfigured head , exhibited violent uncontrolled outbursts as a child

He was regarded as retarded by his teachers ...

Flunked the entrance exam to Zurich Polytechnic and ended up as a clerk ....

Never taught or mentored students ...

never lectured ...

any recordings of him he is reading from a prepared page and appears slow witted !!

reportedly fathered a retarded child

Last edited by oz93666; 29-10-2018 at 10:17 AM.
Old 29-10-2018, 10:23 AM   #60
st jimmy

Quote:
He was born with a swollen disfigured head , exhibited violent uncontrolled outbursts as a child
I'm really not saying that Albert Einstein wasn't intelligent though - he was THE greatest liar of the 20th century.

When I was studying physics the 2 most intelligent young men in my class both had a disproportionate large head (and were both named Daniel)...
I finished with my univeristy degree before the both of them, who probably have had much more success in their career.

In the very first lecture at univeristy on the "special" theory of relativity, the professor actually explained that the "relativity" idea leads to a contradiction in the time in 2 frames of reference.
I don't know how many of the (other) students noticed this, and I didn't discuss it at that time with anybody...