Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 26-10-2012, 10:17 PM   #1
alexhaase

Default Marijuana

I really want to know, who here thinks Marijuana should be used as a medicinal aid, a meditation aid, and should be completely legal? What about the legitimate negative reasons (one I can only think of being is carcinogens being released during inhalation)?

I know this is a popular topic of discussion so everybody should post their opinion.

I've read in several channels that Marijuana can actually help remove lower 3rd density "gunk" in our bodies, but it can also slightly damage our physical bodies. I guess it's to each his own on that side of the discussion but I personally believe that Marijuana CAN help with meditation and can open your eyes spiritually, mentally, and emotionally.

But that's just me.
alexhaase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2012, 10:26 PM   #2
omar revo

Hi....

there's a special kind of Marijuana that's used only in medical purposes , but it has very limited use , so the patient don't have an addiction because of it

this link might be useful for you:

http://medicalmarijuana.com/

not all of Marijuana is used as a medical , only some modified kind of it

but the doctors use it only as the last solution or last hope if all of available medicines fail

but in my own mind , i think there must be a lot of attention about it , it may fall in the wrong hands , i remeber they caught a nurse selling it to some Jamaican gang members

When Injustice becomes a Law

Resistance becomes a Duty

http://www.loonwatch.com/
omar revo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 06:02 AM   #3
nosignal

bugs in our heads
marijuana gets rid of it
the inTELLigence doctrines
people bug us cause it heals
the voices in your heads are bugs
wonder why the worlds so screwed up?
at the end, the bugs eat us
antennas
"take alot of power"
marijuana tunes us in to voices of "oppinions"
stronghold high
pushes the bugs out
they keep bugging us
blah blah bla spit food on face germs infected
mind conTROLL(ing) high ground appocolypes
"surpressing" "whine press" why we all whining n crying

THE HILLS HAVE EYES
nosignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 06:11 AM   #4
motleyhoo

I can only speak of my own experience. I grew up in somewhat of a sheltered home. No drugs or alcohol. I didn't even know anyone who did drugs. I was a very shy and reserved kid when I got into my teens. I even wore a big hooded jacket to school everyday because I could hide in it. I don't know what was wrong with me, but it killed my social life and made me a loner.

Not long after joining the Navy I was in a technical school where I had a roomate who smoked weed everyday. One day I decided to try it, and the rest is history. Weed competely took me out of my shell in ways that was like a miracle.

The benefits of marijuana go far beyond the medicinal in that it soothes the soul. It lets you slow down enough to get out of the hamster wheel and experience the world in the moment. This is really what the authorities are most worried about. If you've seen the movie "They Live", to many people weed is like putting on those glasses.

The more I learn what's really going on the more I am against medical marijuana programs. Most people don't know that the medical marijuana people actually lobby against decrimalizing marijuana for the rest of us because it would put them out of business. This is just wrong.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 06:22 AM   #5
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

yup...smoke it every day...have for 40 years.
...keeps me sane.
haha heehee
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 10:18 PM   #6
tom bombadil

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexhaase View Post
I really want to know, who here thinks Marijuana should be used as a medicinal aid, a meditation aid, and should be completely legal? What about the legitimate negative reasons (one I can only think of being is carcinogens being released during inhalation)?

I know this is a popular topic of discussion so everybody should post their opinion.

I've read in several channels that Marijuana can actually help remove lower 3rd density "gunk" in our bodies, but it can also slightly damage our physical bodies. I guess it's to each his own on that side of the discussion but I personally believe that Marijuana CAN help with meditation and can open your eyes spiritually, mentally, and emotionally.

But that's just me.
I dont smoke at all. But the hemp you are on about has miraculous properties. Go to http://phoenixtears.ca/ and read all about it.

I will not hesitate in growing it for medicinal needs in the future.
I work in a job that could see me fired if it were found in my system on a routeen check-up, but stuff the job if it meant my health or my childs.

From what I have seen on line on other sites too, this is some serious stuff.

In a nutshell, the buds are collected, a chemical is used to first extract the 'goodness' and then another chemical is used to nutralise the first chem.
Where folk have gone wrong before was (and still is) to extract from the whole plant, rather than just the bud. This, if you like, is like watering down the beer. It might still get you drunk, but it will take longer.

Then the extract is condenced into a paste and injested. Or vapourised to inhale (for lung cancer, this same chap would use this 'two pronged' attack on the lungs) for chest issues.

Yes. It can be grown out side in the uk. And I would include it in my repertoire of medicines that I would keep to hand for when I 'move-on'.

nelly.
tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2012, 06:11 AM   #7
alexhaase

loving the replies guys, except for that poem/gibberish up there... somebody must be pretty baked HA!

I'm glad other people can use it for spiritual purposes as well, motleyhoo nailed it when you brought up a "slowing down" or the hamster wheel reference. I feel as if when I smoke, I can think much more clearly, I can feel my emotions run through my body and I can sometimes feel my third eye chakra vibrate.

I've been smoking for like 6 years now, so I'm no beginner, but I have noticed that with new people they don't seem to grasp the concept of it all. I guess it just takes some practice.

Once you can fully understand the purpose of the plant and how it can help you change your perspective on life, you can start realizing how important you are to this world and to everyone on it.
alexhaase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2012, 07:04 AM   #8
h2pogo
Inactive

The plant is a gift from God.

If any one can think of a more usefull plant please say.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2012, 07:56 AM   #9
mr stoppitall

Regulation would sever the financial momentum gained by any criminal network methinks,it would also give birth the better rehabilitation schemes for harder drug users seeking help.
There is nothing civil about our current official regard to enforcement and regulation would cull the counter productive over expenditure of our police force.

The current awareness campaigns are effective but what does that help anyone who just wanted some 'grass' find out later that they have been groomed into taking more addictive substances through the 'laced' consumption of an otherwise harmless sedative.

One would think the criminals are needed in order to substantiate the current police state climate.They just prune the bush like landscape gardeners when it is the roots that should be removed.
Tbh, I bet the police are sick to death of having to enforce the petty stupidity of it all and would much rather be feeling the crispy white collars of those who deem themselves untouchable.
mr stoppitall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2012, 04:37 PM   #10
sirental

Done some research into this

Hemp should be used instead of tree's... You can find all sorts of research backing this up. Hemp is a wonder material.

It's very easy to grow so there would be no reason legalizing it, people aren't growing tobacco plant's because of the price of cigs. Yet weed you can grow it pretty much anywhere so when the government started raising taxes and duties people would just grow it. If you haven't grown it... It's a piece of piss, after 2-3 crops you will be getting pretty good.

If you smoke lots and lots of weed you would be less inclined to sell your time for money. It's all big business and power, everything comes down to these things
sirental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2012, 09:22 PM   #11
Cryptoverse

It's a miracle plant. It's garbage it is illegal.

The uses for the plant are monumental. It can replace fossil fuels for plastics, it has omega-3 for nutrition, it gives back more oxygen than most plants, and can grow in most places. Cannabis is the plant of the planet.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2012, 09:58 PM   #12
druggalo

Cool reup

hindu kush cloudz phil de room /wutz up omni yah lall bish`hollar @ chaa boi

we all hate you, and we think you're a stupid bytch!"

It's called tough love, you dumb slut.
druggalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2012, 04:35 PM   #13
motleyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by druggalo View Post
hindu kush cloudz phil de room /wutz up omni yah lall bish`hollar @ chaa boi
What you say, mang?

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2012, 04:44 PM   #14
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
The plant is a gift from God.

If any one can think of a more usefull plant please say.
This.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2012, 05:59 PM   #15
maccoy

There is no proper grass over here, it's all homemade rubbish that has been sprayed to make it heavier or give it a look as if it is covered in crystals.

If i wanted a bag now, i would have to fork out £25 for 1.4g That isnt even the bud but the stem which it is attached to aswell included in the weight so you be lucky to get 1 gram for £25

Sick of it. Is there anywhere at all on the net that you can buy proper smoke
maccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2012, 10:11 PM   #16
lime

From personal experience, marijuana is great for medicinal use. I use it occasionally when I feel a migraine coming on. It only takes 1 to 2 hits and I'm better within minutes.

It really is a miracle plant. Different strains can have somewhat different effects. If you have a chronic illness, it's good to sample the strains until you find the ones that work best for you.

Being in California, it's quite easy to get good bud, legally and illegally.
lime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2012, 10:32 PM   #17
trux newman

I could never decide on this. I know the positive and negative effects first hand. In small doses and used positively, it can be awesome, especially in terms of lifting you out of your matrix mentality and letting you release the creativity and inspiration.

However...

Rarely do people stay at small doses and positive use. When it becomes an all day every day thing, your life basically gets put on hold and turns to shit.

Also, it worries me how kids think it's cool and see it as harmless. They start smoking it when their brains aren't fully developed and they don't know what they're doing.

It also opens you up to dark entities if you over use.

It's also currently controlled by criminal gangs who grow the strongest most artificial product they can manage to make the most money.

Eventually and on balance, I decided that if it was up to me, I'd make it legal to grow and consume your own weed but illegal to sell to others or to grow more than a personal use amount.

Growing it yourself gives you a relationship with the plant and lets you find the best strain for you. That encourages all the positive aspects and removes the negative aspects.
Old 29-10-2012, 10:56 PM   #18
mindless

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar revo View Post
Hi....

there's a special kind of Marijuana that's used only in medical purposes , but it has very limited use , so the patient don't have an addiction because of it

but the doctors use it only as the last solution or last hope if all of available medicines fail

but in my own mind , i think there must be a lot of attention about it , it may fall in the wrong hands , i remeber they caught a nurse selling it to some Jamaican gang members
you are soooooo wrong on many things!

medicinal marijuana is not modified for a start!
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2012, 06:50 PM   #19
vic mackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar revo View Post
Hi....

You do not know what you are talking about, stop typing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
The benefits of marijuana go far beyond the medicinal in that it soothes the soul. It lets you slow down enough to get out of the hamster wheel and experience the world in the moment. This is really what the authorities are most worried about. If you've seen the movie "They Live", to many people weed is like putting on those glasses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
yup...smoke it every day...have for 40 years.
...keeps me sane.
haha heehee
Well said brothers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom bombadil View Post
I dont smoke at all. But the hemp you are on about has miraculous properties. Go to http://phoenixtears.ca/ and read all about it.

I will not hesitate in growing it for medicinal needs in the future.
I work in a job that could see me fired if it were found in my system on a routeen check-up, but stuff the job if it meant my health or my childs.

From what I have seen on line on other sites too, this is some serious stuff.

In a nutshell, the buds are collected, a chemical is used to first extract the 'goodness' and then another chemical is used to nutralise the first chem.
Where folk have gone wrong before was (and still is) to extract from the whole plant, rather than just the bud. This, if you like, is like watering down the beer. It might still get you drunk, but it will take longer.

Then the extract is condenced into a paste and injested. Or vapourised to inhale (for lung cancer, this same chap would use this 'two pronged' attack on the lungs) for chest issues.

Yes. It can be grown out side in the uk. And I would include it in my repertoire of medicines that I would keep to hand for when I 'move-on'.

nelly.
The "Rick Simpson hemp oil" uses alcahol to extract the resin from the buds, kind of like a concentrated tincture. However mechanical extraction such as sieving or handrubbing is just as effective at extracting the resin, no solvents or chemicals are needed. The oil is more viscous so is perhaps better for use as a topical lotion.

Yes top quality weed can be grown outside in U.K, however we need to find the early bred Canadian and Danish strains, they are really awesome plants.
Amsterdam grows some early strains but generally they focus on indoor hybrids which are weak for outdoors, they flower too late and turn moldy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirental View Post
Done some research into this

Hemp should be used instead of tree's... You can find all sorts of research backing this up. Hemp is a wonder material.
Hemp produces 4 times as much fibre as trees per acre, it is an annual plant and grows in a few months, it does not need fertilizer and stregthens rather than depletes the soil

Quote:
Originally Posted by trux newman View Post
I could never decide on this. I know the positive and negative effects first hand. In small doses and used positively, it can be awesome, especially in terms of lifting you out of your matrix mentality and letting you release the creativity and inspiration.

However...

Rarely do people stay at small doses and positive use. When it becomes an all day every day thing, your life basically gets put on hold and turns to shit.

Also, it worries me how kids think it's cool and see it as harmless. They start smoking it when their brains aren't fully developed and they don't know what they're doing.

It also opens you up to dark entities if you over use.

It's also currently controlled by criminal gangs who grow the strongest most artificial product they can manage to make the most money.

Eventually and on balance, I decided that if it was up to me, I'd make it legal to grow and consume your own weed but illegal to sell to others or to grow more than a personal use amount.

Growing it yourself gives you a relationship with the plant and lets you find the best strain for you. That encourages all the positive aspects and removes the negative aspects.
Spot on, in our weakness, the human becomes dependent on the herb.
It is probably best used once a week in a forest for maximum benefit.
However there are many that find great medicinal benefit from daily use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccoy View Post
There is no proper grass over here, it's all homemade rubbish that has been sprayed to make it heavier or give it a look as if it is covered in crystals.

If i wanted a bag now, i would have to fork out £25 for 1.4g That isnt even the bud but the stem which it is attached to aswell included in the weight so you be lucky to get 1 gram for £25

Sick of it. Is there anywhere at all on the net that you can buy proper smoke
My sentiments exactly, forget indoor weed, it can be good but is mostly shit. The indoor environment has altered the phytocompounds in the herb, changing the effect. The new herb is basically bred for high THC, regardless of other cannabinoids which act in synergy within the body.

Our best bet in U.k is to find good moroccan hah which is sti;ll avbailable, make sure its not soapber!.
See my thread here for more information.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=213277
vic mackey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2012, 05:29 AM   #20
apollo_gnomon
Banned

Quote:
Been there, done that. Then I cut my hair and moved on with my life.
apollo_gnomon is offline   Reply With Quote