Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2015, 03:36 PM   #1
scottmurray
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 366
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Interesting freeman tactic daily mail today

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...k-driving.html
scottmurray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 04:29 PM   #2
reverendjim
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 8,306
Likes: 1,348 (822 Posts)
Default not a fmotl tactic

this is not a freeman tactic. this is about constitutional rights and a thing called probable cause.

to put this in the realm of fmotl tactics is to make people believe that using constitutional rights is a freeman/soveriegn citizen issue.

is that the purpose of the thread?
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 04:34 PM   #3
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
this is not a freeman tactic. this is about constitutional rights and a thing called probable cause.

to put this in the realm of fmotl tactics is to make people believe that using constitutional rights is a freeman/soveriegn citizen issue.

is that the purpose of the thread?
I saw this video, so are they trying to say freeman are stopping people from being breathalized? I think so. this is the only reason this is in the papers. to bring attention to how bad freeman is. IMO.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 04:52 PM   #4
reverendjim
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 8,306
Likes: 1,348 (822 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
I saw this video, so are they trying to say freeman are stopping people from being breathalized? I think so. this is the only reason this is in the papers. to bring attention to how bad freeman is. IMO.
lol, at first i was going to say we agree on something today. but...
i think they are trying to make people who stand up for their constitutional rights look like the soveriegn citizen movement to make people who stand up for constitutional rights look bad.
if they were trying to make freeman on the land look bad they would have mentioned them.

and...
its the old rights vs safety thing. they do like harping on that dont they? you know, what with people not being safe anymore...yes, better do something about drunk drivers getting away with checkpoints. better take away the whole probable cause thing and let the authorities do their jobs and protect us by not having that pesky probable cause thing in the way of a good search and seizure and charge for whatever.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 04:55 PM   #5
scottmurray
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 366
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Oh right sorry then.
I posted it here as i thought it would be interesting i will not speak etc etc.
Of course im not suggesting freeman principles are being used to get away with drink driving,just car tax and insurance possibly.
as a freeman enthusiast it was of interest to me.
Could you just be taking it all a tiny bit too serious.
scottmurray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 05:09 PM   #6
reverendjim
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 8,306
Likes: 1,348 (822 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottmurray View Post
Oh right sorry then.
I posted it here as i thought it would be interesting i will not speak etc etc.
Of course im not suggesting freeman principles are being used to get away with drink driving,just car tax and insurance possibly.
as a freeman enthusiast it was of interest to me.
Could you just be taking it all a tiny bit too serious.
damn right we take it serious. i have gremlin drove to the point of illness. its what we do man

but seriously, its an interesting vid. and its interesting why the press give it time. myself, i really think its about another shot at changing constitutional law about probable cause. big time gain there if the state can wipe that out. full speed ahead police state then.

i am not sure what the law is in britain but i am sure its the same as canada. and in the states what is going on with this kind of thing is, people are finding ways to thumb their nose at a federal government that has become very unconstitutional in its nature. you'll find its not so much drunks doing this stunt. its people just out and about letting the cops know their not going to let them trample rights under foot. that the cop has to have probable cause. that they aren't jusat going to submit and open their window cos a cop said so. its a protest of sorts.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 05:36 PM   #7
scottmurray
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 366
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

agree

Last edited by scottmurray; 08-01-2015 at 05:40 PM.
scottmurray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 05:46 PM   #8
felixk
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boodle's
Posts: 1,519
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

This is how a freeman on the land deals with that situation.
(Watch it to the end)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ea8_1381267106

Last edited by felixk; 08-01-2015 at 05:47 PM.
felixk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 05:48 PM   #9
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottmurray View Post
Oh right sorry then.
I posted it here as i thought it would be interesting i will not speak etc etc.
Of course im not suggesting freeman principles are being used to get away with drink driving,just car tax and insurance possibly.
as a freeman enthusiast it was of interest to me.
Could you just be taking it all a tiny bit too serious.
You carry on, freeman is fantastist. Although the word freeman is a bit ironic.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 03:07 PM   #10
reverendjim
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 8,306
Likes: 1,348 (822 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixk View Post
This is how a freeman on the land deals with that situation.
(Watch it to the end)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ea8_1381267106
this is like a guy who decides to poke grizzly bears with a stick.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 05:40 PM   #11
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
this is like a guy who decides to poke grizzly bears with a stick.
Something that I don't think any freeman would do, and shouldn't do. The police are the police. If they are showing blue's and two's then the freeman would slow down and pull over.

Proves one thing the message is spreading like wild fire.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 06:50 PM   #12
reverendjim
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 8,306
Likes: 1,348 (822 Posts)
Default

down the road they will want lots of home grown "terrorists". ones the public will love to hate. they're too dumb to know the majority are newagers and wont take well to radicalization. lol.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 07:02 PM   #13
felixk
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boodle's
Posts: 1,519
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Something that I don't think any freeman would do, and shouldn't do. The police are the police. If they are showing blue's and two's then the freeman would slow down and pull over.
The driver did not consent to being pulled over. He had caused no harm or loss so why should he stop?
Quote:
Proves one thing the message is spreading like wild fire.
Yep. We are seeing more and more people falling for the bullshit and fucking themselves. Look at this recent UK one:

http://worldfreemansociety.ca/forum/...onth-suspended
felixk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 07:35 PM   #14
artardfiesta
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,754
Likes: 30 (14 Posts)
Default

i'm wondering can't the officer say something like he needs the person to roll down the window to ID them? Make up something like it was hard to make out who it was and compare it to the license. Especially if the window has a spec of dirt on it or it is nighttime.

When you fail to do this, arrest you for not cooperating?
artardfiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 07:48 PM   #15
artardfiesta
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,754
Likes: 30 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixk View Post
This is how a freeman on the land deals with that situation.
(Watch it to the end)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ea8_1381267106
LMFAO thank this video made my day.

I'm surprised on youtube this video only has 32 views. It should be viral.

These guys are dumb as bricks, but I admire their balls. They don't give a shit.
artardfiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 09:31 PM   #16
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by artardfiesta View Post
LMFAO thank this video made my day.

I'm surprised on youtube this video only has 32 views. It should be viral.

These guys are dumb as bricks, but I admire their balls. They don't give a shit.
True anarchist's.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 09:47 PM   #17
felixk
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boodle's
Posts: 1,519
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Priceless.
The film shows a freeman-on-the-land failure so gremlin plays the No true Scotsman fallacy.

Last edited by felixk; 12-01-2015 at 09:48 PM.
felixk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 01:15 PM   #18
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by artardfiesta View Post
i'm wondering can't the officer say something like he needs the person to roll down the window to ID them? Make up something like it was hard to make out who it was and compare it to the license. Especially if the window has a spec of dirt on it or it is nighttime.

When you fail to do this, arrest you for not cooperating?
Nope, if you are taking orders from a police officer then you have entered the jurisdiction of commerce. The police are constables and are their to protect you. The police officer is trying his luck.

Doesn't it remind you of, "papers please".

Last edited by gremlin; 13-01-2015 at 01:19 PM.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 05:17 PM   #19
felixk
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boodle's
Posts: 1,519
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Nope, if you are taking orders from a police officer then you have entered the jurisdiction of commerce.
Please provide evidence that substantiates your claim.
felixk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 05:29 PM   #20
artardfiesta
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,754
Likes: 30 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Nope, if you are taking orders from a police officer then you have entered the jurisdiction of commerce. The police are constables and are their to protect you. The police officer is trying his luck.

Doesn't it remind you of, "papers please".
Thisi s not what they are there for. They are now there to generate revenue.

Lets come back to reality. The officer is very capable of doing what I suggested, in which case you have a mess to sort out in front of the courts.
artardfiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:26 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.