Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 24-11-2009, 07:35 PM   #421
mo0n5tar
Banned

Quote:
OH **** THIS. It's Sunday evening, I've worked all weekend, and just when I thought it was done I'm hitting yet another problem that's based on the hopeless state of our databases. There is no uniform data integrity, it's just a catalogue of issues that continues to grow as they're found.
From the horses mouth:

There is no uniform data integrity, it's just a catalogue of issues that continues to grow as they're found
mo0n5tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 07:40 PM   #422
ap12345

Angry

Quote:
Global warming rigged? Here's the email I'd need to see

The leaked exchanges are disturbing, but it would take a conspiracy of a very different order to justify sceptics' claims

Comments (1064)
* Buzz up!
* Digg it

* George Monbiot
o George Monbiot
o guardian.co.uk, Monday 23 November 2009 21.00 GMT
o Article history

It's no use pretending this isn't a major blow. The emails extracted by a hacker from the climatic research unit at the University of East Anglia could scarcely be more damaging. I am now convinced that they are genuine, and I'm dismayed and deeply shaken by them.

Yes, the messages were obtained illegally. Yes, all of us say things in emails that would be excruciating if made public. Yes, some of the comments have been taken out of context. But there are some messages that require no spin to make them look bad. There appears to be evidence here of attempts to prevent scientific data from being released, and even to destroy material that was subject to a freedom of information request.

Worse still, some of the emails suggest efforts to prevent the publication of work by climate sceptics, or to keep it out of a report by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. I believe that the head of the unit, Phil Jones, should now resign. Some of the data discussed in the emails should be re-analysed.

But do these revelations justify the sceptics' claims that this is "the final nail in the coffin" of global warming theory? Not at all. They damage the credibility of three or four scientists. They raise questions about the integrity of one or perhaps two out of several hundred lines of evidence. To bury man-made climate change, a far wider conspiracy would have to be revealed. Luckily for the sceptics, and to my intense disappointment, I have now been passed the damning email that confirms that the entire science of global warming is indeed a scam. Had I known that it was this easy to rig the evidence, I wouldn't have wasted years of my life promoting a bogus discipline. In the interests of open discourse, I feel obliged to reproduce it here.

Sent: 29 October 2009

To: The Knights Carbonic

Gentlemen, the culmination of our great plan approaches fast. What the Master called "the ordering of men's affairs by a transcendent world state, ordained by God and answerable to no man", which we now know as Communist World Government, advances towards its climax at Copenhagen. For 185 years since the Master, known to the laity as Joseph Fourier, launched his scheme for world domination, the entire physical science community has been working towards this moment.

The early phases of the plan worked magnificently. First the Master's initial thesis – that the release of infrared radiation is delayed by the atmosphere – had to be accepted by the scientific establishment. I will not bother you with details of the gold paid, the threats made and the blood spilt to achieve this end. But the result was the elimination of the naysayers and the disgrace or incarceration of the Master's rivals. Within 35 years the 3rd Warden of the Grand Temple of the Knights Carbonic (our revered prophet John Tyndall) was able to "demonstrate" the Master's thesis. Our control of physical science was by then so tight that no major objections were sustained.

More resistance was encountered (and swiftly dispatched) when we sought to install the 6th Warden (Svante Arrhenius) first as professor of physics at Stockholm University, then as rector. From this position he was able to project the Master's second grand law – that the infrared radiation trapped in a planet's atmosphere increases in line with the quantity of carbon dioxide the atmosphere contains. He and his followers (led by the Junior Warden Max Planck) were then able to adapt the entire canon of physical and chemical science to sustain the second law.

Then began the most hazardous task of all: our attempt to control the instrumental record. Securing the consent of the scientific establishment was a simple matter. But thermometers had by then become widely available, and amateur meteorologists were making their own readings. We needed to show a steady rise as industrialisation proceeded, but some of these unfortunates had other ideas. The global co-option of police and coroners required unprecedented resources, but so far we have been able to cover our tracks.

The over-enthusiasm of certain of the Knights Carbonic in 1998 was most regrettable. The high reading in that year has proved impossibly costly to sustain. Those of our enemies who have yet to be silenced maintain that the lower temperatures after that date provide evidence of global cooling, even though we have ensured that eight of the 10 warmest years since 1850 have occurred since 2001. From now on we will engineer a smoother progression.

Our co-option of the physical world has been just as successful. The thinning of the Arctic ice cap was a masterstroke. The ring of secret nuclear power stations around the Arctic circle, attached to giant immersion heaters, remains undetected, as do the space-based lasers dissolving the world's glaciers.

Altering the migratory and reproductive patterns of the world's wildlife has proved more challenging. Though we have now asserted control over the world's biologists, there is no accounting for the unauthorised observations of farmers, gardeners, birdwatchers and other troublemakers. We have therefore been forced to drive migrating birds, fish and insects into higher latitudes, and to release several million tonnes of plant pheromones every year to accelerate flowering and fruiting. None of this is cheap, and ever more public money, secretly diverted from national accounts by compliant governments, is required to sustain it.

The co-operation of these governments requires unflagging effort. The capture of George W Bush, a late convert to the cause of Communist World Government, was made possible only by the threatened release of footage filmed by a knight at Yale, showing the future president engaged in coitus with a Ford Mustang. Most ostensibly capitalist governments remain apprised of where their real interests lie, though I note with disappointment that we have so far failed to eliminate Vaclav Klaus. Through the offices of compliant states, the Master's third grand law has been established: world government will be established under the guise of controlling man-made emissions of greenhouse gases.

Keeping the scientific community in line remains a challenge. The national academies are becoming ever more querulous and greedy, and require higher pay-offs each year. The inexplicable events of the past month, in which the windows of all the leading scientific institutions were broken and a horse's head turned up in James Hansen's bed, appear to have staved off the immediate crisis, but for how much longer can we maintain the consensus? Knights Carbonic, now that the hour of our triumph is at hand, I urge you all to redouble your efforts. In the name of the Master, go forth and terrify.

Professor Ernst Kattweizel, University of Redcar. 21st Grand Warden of the Temple of the Knights Carbonic.

This is the kind of conspiracy the deniers need to reveal to show that man-made climate change is a con. The hacked emails are a hard knock, but the science of global warming withstands much more than that.
I was looking around at the internet about the emails, this is what i found on the Guardian site, i then dug a little further into the guy who wrote it.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/profile/georgemonbiot

Wasn't suprised at all to find out one of his books is called "Manifesto for a New World Order" Can't the guardian atleast get someone to write a debunking article who hasnt on record written a book about a one world communist government, what he is saying in the article i might add is a conspiracy theory!!!!!! when he himself has written a book on the subject. These people make me sick, piece of filth! I feel like sending the **** an email!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/profile/georgemonbiot
ap12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 07:51 PM   #423
trappedinameatsuit

I posted something funny to one of the people and got this reply due to some error but comes with attachments, should I open them?

Delivery Status Notification (Failure)‏
Sent: Tue 11/24/09 12:28 PM
To: [email protected]

Attachments: 2 attachments | Download all attachments (1.9 KB)
ATT00001 (0.2 KB), Important...mht (1.7 KB)

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

[email protected]

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Subject: Important
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:25:17 -0600

Better not be farting or I will tax you, as it contributes to global warming.

They are small, don't why that would be sent back I never sent any attachments.

Last edited by trappedinameatsuit; 24-11-2009 at 07:53 PM.
trappedinameatsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 07:57 PM   #424
smoke n mirrors

One way to open them would be...Run a virtual machine then open the files, once you have read them end the virtual session.

http://virtuawin.sourceforge.net/ There are other software options this link is to explain the concept.

Hope that helps,

Edit:

And you thought you were free...read this http://freedom-school.com/mary_elizabeth_croft.pdf
'79 winter of discontent - '09 summer of mass dissent?Maybe next year.

Last edited by smoke n mirrors; 24-11-2009 at 08:04 PM.
smoke n mirrors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 08:01 PM   #425
flip side
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by trappedinameatsuit View Post
I posted something funny to one of the people and got this reply due to some error but comes with attachments, should I open them?

Delivery Status Notification (Failure)‏
Sent: Tue 11/24/09 12:28 PM

Attachments: 2 attachments | Download all attachments (1.9 KB)
ATT00001 (0.2 KB), Important...mht (1.7 KB)

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

[email protected]

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Subject: Important
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:25:17 -0600

Better not be farting or I will tax you, as it contributes to global warming.

They are small, don't why that would be sent back I never sent any attachments.
If you got an automated response I very much doubt they would be worth opening mate. Better to be on the safe side.

Last edited by flip side; 24-11-2009 at 08:02 PM.
flip side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 08:07 PM   #426
largejack

Is the euphoria of this waring off? The msm are stonewalling it and nothing seems to be happening.

http://www.infowars.com/climategate-why-it-matters/

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 08:11 PM   #427
col_ad74

"Climate Gate" Development: CEI Files Notice of Intent to Sue NASA

By Chris Horner on 11.24.09 @ 9:46AM

Today, on behalf of the Competitive Enterprise Institute, I filed three Notices of Intent to File Suit against NASA and its Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS), for those bodies' refusal - for nearly three years - to provide documents requested under the Freedom of Information Act.

The information sought is directly relevant to the exploding "ClimateGate" scandal revealing document destruction, coordinated efforts in the U.S. and UK to avoid complying with both countries' freedom of information laws, and apparent and widespread intent to defraud at the highest levels of international climate science bodies. Numerous informed commenters had alleged such behavior for years, all of which appears to be affirmed by leaked emails, computer codes and other data from the Climatic Research Unit of the UK's East Anglia University.

All of that material and that sought for years by CEI go to the heart of the scientific claims and campaign underpinning the Kyoto Protocol, its planned successor treaty, "cap-and-trade" legislation and the EPA's threatened regulatory campaign to impose similar measures through the back door.

CEI sought the following documents, among others, NASA's failure to provide which within thirty days will prompt CEI to file suit in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia:

- internal discussions about NASA's quiet correction of its false historical U.S. temperature records after two Canadian researchers discovered a key statistical error, specifically discussion about whether and why to correct certain records, how to do so, the impact or wisdom or potential (or real) fallout therefrom or reaction to doing so (requested August 2007);

- internal discussions relating to the emails sent to James Hansen and/or Reto A. Ruedy from Canadian statistician Steve McIntyre calling their attention to the errors in NASA/GISS online temperature data (August 2007);

- those relating to the content, importance or propriety of workday-hour posts or entries by GISS/NASA employee Gavin A. Schmidt on the weblog or "blog" RealClimate, which is owned by the advocacy Environmental Media Services and was started as an effort to defend the debunked "Hockey Stick" that is so central to the CRU files. RealClimate.org is implicated in the leaked files, expressly offered as a tool to be used "in any way you think would be helpful" to a certain advocacy campaign, including an assertion of Schmidt's active involvement in, e.g., delaying and/or screening out unhelpful input by "skeptics" attempting to comment on claims made on the website.

This and the related political activism engaged in are inappropriate behavior for a taxpayer-funded employee, particularly on taxpayer time. These documents were requested in January 2007 and NASA/GISS have refused to date to comply with their legal obligation to produce responsive documents.

spectator.org

if true lol like to see the msm whitewash this

Last edited by col_ad74; 24-11-2009 at 08:12 PM.
col_ad74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 08:13 PM   #428
largejack

Quote:
Originally Posted by col_ad74 View Post
"Climate Gate" Development: CEI Files Notice of Intent to Sue NASA

By Chris Horner on 11.24.09 @ 9:46AM

Today, on behalf of the Competitive Enterprise Institute, I filed three Notices of Intent to File Suit against NASA and its Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS), for those bodies' refusal - for nearly three years - to provide documents requested under the Freedom of Information Act.

The information sought is directly relevant to the exploding "ClimateGate" scandal revealing document destruction, coordinated efforts in the U.S. and UK to avoid complying with both countries' freedom of information laws, and apparent and widespread intent to defraud at the highest levels of international climate science bodies. Numerous informed commenters had alleged such behavior for years, all of which appears to be affirmed by leaked emails, computer codes and other data from the Climatic Research Unit of the UK's East Anglia University.

All of that material and that sought for years by CEI go to the heart of the scientific claims and campaign underpinning the Kyoto Protocol, its planned successor treaty, "cap-and-trade" legislation and the EPA's threatened regulatory campaign to impose similar measures through the back door.

CEI sought the following documents, among others, NASA's failure to provide which within thirty days will prompt CEI to file suit in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia:

- internal discussions about NASA's quiet correction of its false historical U.S. temperature records after two Canadian researchers discovered a key statistical error, specifically discussion about whether and why to correct certain records, how to do so, the impact or wisdom or potential (or real) fallout therefrom or reaction to doing so (requested August 2007);

- internal discussions relating to the emails sent to James Hansen and/or Reto A. Ruedy from Canadian statistician Steve McIntyre calling their attention to the errors in NASA/GISS online temperature data (August 2007);

- those relating to the content, importance or propriety of workday-hour posts or entries by GISS/NASA employee Gavin A. Schmidt on the weblog or "blog" RealClimate, which is owned by the advocacy Environmental Media Services and was started as an effort to defend the debunked "Hockey Stick" that is so central to the CRU files. RealClimate.org is implicated in the leaked files, expressly offered as a tool to be used "in any way you think would be helpful" to a certain advocacy campaign, including an assertion of Schmidt's active involvement in, e.g., delaying and/or screening out unhelpful input by "skeptics" attempting to comment on claims made on the website.

This and the related political activism engaged in are inappropriate behavior for a taxpayer-funded employee, particularly on taxpayer time. These documents were requested in January 2007 and NASA/GISS have refused to date to comply with their legal obligation to produce responsive documents.

spectator.org

if true lol like to see the msm whitewash this
If God came down and said Global Warming is a scam they'd stonewash it, now if it was X Factor....

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.

Last edited by largejack; 24-11-2009 at 08:17 PM.
Old 24-11-2009, 08:18 PM   #429
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by largejack View Post
Is the euphoria of this waring off? The msm are stonewalling it and nothing seems to be happening.

They still control the mass media, of course they will try to carry on as if nothing had happened if we let them. It's what they always do.

We're going to have to keep on reminding people of the fraud perpetrated by the AGW lobby. In fact, I'd say it's our duty to do so.
Old 24-11-2009, 08:24 PM   #430
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by largejack View Post

MSM keep up the hoaxes of Hoaxes R Us

MSM R Hoaxes R Us

Not sure about the Barclay Bros - they may have a propensity to rebel

Last edited by rodin; 24-11-2009 at 08:25 PM.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 08:42 PM   #431
coco

Could possibly negatively impact the wicked cap and trade proposal.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 09:02 PM   #432
col_ad74

Obama’s Science Czar John Holdren involved in unwinding “Climategate” scandal

By Dr. Tim Ball and Judi McLeod Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lift up a rock and another snake comes slithering out from the ongoing University of East Anglia Climate Research Unit (CRU) scandal, now riding as “Climategate”.

Obama Science Czar John Holdren is directly involved in CRU’s unfolding Climategate scandal. In fact, according to files released by a CEU hacker or whistleblower, Holdren is involved in what Canada Free Press (CFP) columnist Canadian climatologist Dr. Tim Ball terms “a truculent and nasty manner that provides a brief demonstration of his lack of understanding, commitment on faith and willingness to ridicule and bully people”.

“The files contain so much material that it is going to take some time t o put it all in context,” says Ball. “However, enough is already known to underscore their explosive nature. It is already clear the entire claims and positions of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) are based on falsified manipulated material and is therefore completely compromised.

“The fallout will be extensive as material continues to emerge. Reputations of the scientists involved are already destroyed, however fringe players will continue to be identified and their reputations destroyed or sullied.”

While the mainstream media is bending into pretzels to keep the scandal under the rug, Climategate is already the biggest scientific scandal in history because of the global policy implications.

A throwback to the intro of the television series Dragnet, “Ladies and Gentlemen: “The story you are about to hear is true, only the names have been changed to protect the innocent”, the innocent in Climategate have already been thrown to the ravening wolves.

“There is a multitude of small but frightening stories in the massive files,” Ball writes. “For example I’ve known solar physicists Sallie Baliunas and Willie Soon for a long time. I’ve published articles with Willie and enjoyed extensive communication. I was on advisory committees with them when Sallie suddenly and politely withdrew from the fray. I don’t know if the following events were contributing factors but it is likely.

“Baliunas and Soon were authors of excellent work confirming the existence of the Medieval Warm Period (MWP) from a multitude of sources. Their work challenged attempts to get rid of the MWP because it contradicted the claim by the proponents of anthropogenic global warming (AGW). Several scientists challenged the claim that the latter part of the 20th century was the warmest ever. They knew the claim was false, many warmer periods occurred in the past. Michael Mann ‘got rid’ of the MWP with his production of the hockey stick, but Soon and Baliunas were problematic. What better than have a powerful academic destroy their credibility for you? Sadly, there are always people who will do the dirty work.”

Indeed, Holdren’s emails show how sincere scientists would be made into raw “entertainment”.
How the deed was done

“A perfect person and opportunity appeared. On 16th October 2003 Michael Mann, infamous for his lead in the ‘hockey stick’ that dominated the 2001 IPCC Report, sent an email to people involved in the CRU scandal; “

Dear All,

Thought you would be interested in this exchange, which John Holdren of Harvard has been kind enough to pass along…” At the time Holdren was Teresa and John Heinz Professor of Environmental Policy & Director, Program in Science, Technology, & Public Policy, Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs, John F. Kennedy School of Government. He is now Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, Assistant to the President for Science and Technology, and Co-Chair of the President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology—informally known as the United States Science Czar.

““In an email on October16, 2003 from John Holdren to Michael Mann and Tom Wigley we are told:

”“I’m forwarding for your entertainment an exchange that followed from my being quoted in the Harvard Crimson to the effect that you and your colleagues are right and my “Harvard” colleagues Soon and Baliunas are wrong about what the evidence shows concerning surface temperatures over the past millennium. The cover note to faculty and postdocs in a regular Wednesday breakfast discussion group on environmental science and public policy in Harvard’s Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences is more or less self-explanatory.”

The Wednesday Breakfast Group

“This is what Holdren sent to the Wednesday Breakfast group.

“I append here an e-mail correspondence I have engaged in over the past few days trying to educate a Soon/Baliunas supporter who originally wrote to me asking how I could think that Soon and Baliunas are wrong and Mann et al. are right (a view attributed to me, correctly, in the Harvard Crimson). This individual apparently runs a web site on which he had been touting the Soon/Baliunas position.”

“The exchange Holdren refers to is a challenge by Nick Schulz editor of Tech Central Station (TCS). On August 9, 2003 Schulz wrote;

“In a recent Crimson story on the work of Soon and Baliunas, who have written for my website [1 techcentralstation.com, you are quoted as saying: My impression is that the critics are right. It s unfortunate that so much attention is paid to a flawed analysis, but that’s what happens when something happens to support the political climate in Washington. Do you feel the same way about the work of Mann et. al.? If not why not?”

“Holdren provides lengthy responses on October 13, 14, and 16 but comments fail to answer Schulz’s questions. After the first response Schulz replies, “I guess my problem concerns what lawyers call the burden of proof. The burden weighs heavily, much more heavily, given the claims on Mann et.al. than it does on Soon/Baliunas. Would you agree?” Of course, Holdren doesn’t agree. He replies, “But, in practice, burden of proof is an evolving thing-it evolves as the amount of evidence relevant to a particular proposition grows.” No it doesn’t evolve; it is either on one side or the other. This argument is in line with what has happened with AGW. He then demonstrates his lack of understanding of science and climate science by opting for Mann and his hockey stick over Soon and Baliunas. His entire defense and position devolves to a political position. His attempt to belittle Soon and Baliunas in front of colleagues is a measure of the man’s blindness and political opportunism that pervades everything he says or does.

“Schulz provides a solid summary when he writes, “I’ll close by saying I’m willing to admit that, as someone lacking a PhD, I could be punching above my weight. But I will ask you a different but related question. How much hope is there for reaching reasonable public policy decisions that affect the lives of millions if the science upon which those decisions must be made is said to be by definition beyond the reach of those people?”

“We now know it was deliberately placed beyond the reach of the people by the group that he used to ridicule Soon and Baliunas. Holdren was blinded by his political views, which as his record shows are frightening. One web site synthesizes his position on over-population as follows, “Forced abortions. Mass sterilization. A “Planetary Regime” with the power of life and death over American citizens.”

“Holdren has a long history of seeking total government control. He was involved in the Club of Rome providing Paul Ehrlich with the scientific data in his bet with Julian Simon. Ehrlich lost the bet. Holdren’s behavior in this sorry episode with Soon and Baliunas is too true to form and shows the leopard never changes his spots,” Ball concludes.

Meanwhile, even with an AWOL mainstream media, the Climategate snakes continue to slither out from under the rocks.

canada free press.com
Old 24-11-2009, 09:07 PM   #433
brossen99

Ha ha, so the Corporate Nazi university eco-fascist high priests have been caught out on their neat little grammar school boy scam. I suspect that Susan Watts will attempt to whitewash over the whole leaked e-mail victory for the probable truth and trot out what nasty people these computer hackers are. It looks like the BBC are doing their level best to keep the CRU Climate Gate hacking story off the Muppet news. Good job they had big floods in Cumbria to attempt to blame on climate change even though allegedly almost just as much rain once fell in a summer thunderstorm in Dorset in 1955.

Reminds me of this.

Back in about 1980 I was mates with a particularly bright ex-grammar school lad who shared a common interest in railways and stuff like Iron Maiden. We used to visit the local signal box frequently and apart from the regular through freight trains had the complication of a junction leading into the cement works sidings. There was a cement train in and out every evening weekdays, light in summer at least when it performed. We used to spend hours " camping " one shift signalman, who was only about 24 at the time and also into railway modeling.

My mate had set his heart on owning a Bardick lamp, BR issue electric torch also with three colour signal potential. It could also be used as an emergency tail light on a train so the plan was to steal one, couldn't be bought anywhere at any price. It all relied on the cooperation of aforementioned signalman, the only potential eye witness.

The plan was to steal the oil tail-light from the train about to depart the cement sidings, I can't recall the exact train of events but the whole object of the exercise was to force the guard to use his Bardick as the tail lamp, then steal it off the train waiting to depart standing on the wrong main line. It all went to plan even though it involved actions half a mile apart ( car essential ), at no time were the public put at risk, the signalman reporting the missing tail light to the next signal box. You could bet that by the time he found out his Bardic was missing ( and how could you loose up to three ( including spares ) BR standard oil tail lamp ) he was scratching his head about doing the explaining when he got home.

Fished this from an Indy environment section comment.

" It transpires that many members of Greenpeace and FoE are now threatening to resign their memberships in protest over ClimateGate. They most common expression is that they feel they have been decieved over the science and betrayed over their commitment to the environment.

I understand that Greenpeace is to instigate a damage limitation exercise by putting contact with CRU at arms length whilst calling for an independent inquiry. "

Comment on Newsnight Blog

Nobody wants to stop the " Corporate Nazi " financial and therefore environmental rape of our planet more than me ! AGW is just a convenient excuse to extort tax from the relatively poor whilst the rich bar stewards who do most of the " polluting " escape any real " green tax " which could make some real downward impact on emissions, like raising the top rate of income tax to 75%.

Perhaps hardly surprising the Jeremy skirted around the the many refused Freedom of Information requests to the CRU. The ten bob fat cat high rate tax paying jet set brigade will do anything they can to avoid paying their fair share of the tax burden to fund the current welfare state for the banks and their stock market parasites.

The point must be that nobody can trust any government funded body on anything science related since the politicians got caught with their filthy fingers in the till. Absolutely no chance of getting an impartial in depth inquiry into the validity of the science given that climate science is now a quasi-religion.

Clever piece of propaganda with the man with the light and dark shells on the beach, even though he apparently admits that the scientists do not fully understand our weather systems. A pretty simple analysis of the UK weather is that if wind is in the south to west it will be a warm summer or winter, cold if the wind is in the north to east and fully dependent on the strength of the energy being emitted by the sun to drive said winds a varying speeds.

Perhaps intimidation of the skeptic witness Bob Singer, shining the lights in his eyes so that he is forced to close them. " can you hear me " says Jeremy, stood in a dark street with a loud hailer pointing at you as well as the lights, a mate of mine once did it and found it very difficult. However, pre scripted daylight interview for Bob Watson, then another stage managed relaxed studio situation. We have nothing to fear as American data confirms our figures say's Bob Watson.

brossen99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 09:14 PM   #434
coco

Default One video

Retired climatologist Dr. Tim Ball joins us to discuss the significance of the recently leaked emails and documents from the Climate Research Unit at East Anglia University which expose deceit, duplicity and collusion between climate researchers to maintain the fraud of the manmade global warming theory. These emails reveal stunning behind-the-scenes details about how this fraud has been developed and perpetuated, and Dr. Ball shares his insights on what they show.

For more information on this incident, please see the following articles from The Corbett Report and other sources:

Hacker leaks thousands of emails showing conspiracy to "hide" the real data on climate change
http://www.corbettreport.com/articles...

The Death Blow to Climate Science
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/...

Collusion, Corruption, Manipulation and Obstruction
http://noconsensus.wordpress.com/2009...

Mike's Nature Trick
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/11/20...

For more information on the Climate Research Unit and their unwillingness to share data with other researchers, please see The Corbett Report's earlier interview with Dr. Ball:

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi

Last edited by coco; 24-11-2009 at 09:14 PM.
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 09:30 PM   #435
largejack

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
They still control the mass media, of course they will try to carry on as if nothing had happened if we let them. It's what they always do.

We're going to have to keep on reminding people of the fraud perpetrated by the AGW lobby. In fact, I'd say it's our duty to do so.
You're right, it's not going to stop this whole charade overnight, but if it can hold off Copenhagen, that'll be the judge whether it's successful or not.

Copenhagen is the key, even if we have to put up with Tesco's splitting carrier bags for a few more months.

Last edited by largejack; 24-11-2009 at 09:38 PM.
Old 24-11-2009, 09:34 PM   #436
plainsight

have you seen the document, "The Sun Defines the Climate"? It proves it'll only get colder because of deep solar minimum. That's why the elite are trying to push the agenda as soon as possible, before people notice that it REALLY doesn't get hotter each year. The global temperature has been stagnating for the past 10 years.

Here's the source:
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/10/2...y-from-russia/

"Over the past decade, global temperature on the Earth has not increased; global warming has ceased, and already there are signs of the future deep temperature drop."
plainsight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 09:35 PM   #437
bobbydiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by plainsight View Post
have you seen the document, "The Sun Defines the Climate"? It proves it'll only get colder because of deep solar minimum. That's why the elite are trying to push the agenda as soon as possible, before people notice that it REALLY doesn't get hotter each year. The global temperature has been stagnating for the past 10 years.

Here's the source:

"Over the past decade, global temperature on the Earth has not increased; global warming has ceased, and already there are signs of the future deep temperature drop."
Of course the argument will be that global warming is still occurring it just isn't doing any damage yet. So we must keep going just in case.

Latest Article:
Why the Virginia Shooting ISN'T a Hoax!

Last edited by bobbydiva; 24-11-2009 at 09:56 PM.
bobbydiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 09:38 PM   #438
amaralsright
Banned

BBC Richard Black blog:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereport...n_17_days.html

Some great comments near the end.

I like this one about the BBC's decision to drop anti-global warming items because of the shear weight of evidence in favour of it.

Quote:
228. At 8:28pm on 24 Nov 2009, yertizz wrote:
@ rootundular........Couldn't agree more .......
For over 3 years I have been trying to elicit answers from both Mark Thompson (Director General) and Sir Michael Lyons (Trust Chairman). All I had received was sophistry and obfuscation, until I engaged the help of my MP.
Recently it came to light that a report had been commissioned in June 2007 jointly by the Trust and BBC Board of Management entitled “From Seesaw to Wagon Wheel-Safeguarding Impartiality in the 21st Century”. It concluded: ‘There may be now a broad scientific consensus that climate change is definitely happening and that it is at least predominantly man-made… the weight of evidence no longer justifies equal space being given to the opponents of the consensus’. Despite this damning evidence from their own report, they steadfastly cling to the belief that their impartiality is intact as required by the BBC Charter. Such is their state of denial that Sir Michael Lyons has even tried to deliberately mislead Nick Harvey despite evidence I have to the contrary.
In light of this I have posed the question, through my MP: "On whose authority did the BBC cease to be an impartial Public Service Broadcaster, as required by its Charter, and become the judge, jury and sponsor of such dangerously specious political dogma so eloquently described as ‘…the consensus…’?

Answer comes there none! I believe it is time for the BBC to be subjected to an enquiry on this matter.
amaralsright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 09:42 PM   #439
largejack

Quote:
Originally Posted by plainsight View Post

Here's the source:

I like that term solar minimum, it sounds accurate somehow.

Last edited by largejack; 24-11-2009 at 09:42 PM.
Old 24-11-2009, 09:48 PM   #440
plainsight

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbydiva View Post
Of course the argument will be that global warming is still occurring it just isn't doing nay damage yet. So we must keep going just in case.
But they don't call it global warming anymore, now it's just climate change. Pay attention to the msm reports or the Copenhagen meeting, NO ONE will say "global warming", but they'll say "climate change" hundreds of times.
plainsight is offline   Reply With Quote