Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 22-02-2016, 12:43 PM   #101
vanderfred

I predict here's going to be an earthquake in Turkey sometime during the next thirty days.
vanderfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2016, 01:03 PM   #102
cosmic tramp

I'm still thinking about the colour lime Joan. As per your prediction. Must report no significance has yet occurred, yet am thinking is that all part of the formula offering the recipient something to "look out for ?"

(Provided it's not an out of control lime coloured articulated lorry crashing into me).
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2016, 12:18 AM   #103
Dude111

Its ok JOAN if you dont wanna do it.... I guess you dont feel like you have an open mind which is ok....

The # I was sent was 52 BTW
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2016, 01:12 AM   #104
joanofarc

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mighty Zhiba View Post
oooh

that, by the way, is a wonderful song!
Old 23-02-2016, 01:14 AM   #105
joanofarc

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
I'm still thinking about the colour lime Joan. As per your prediction. Must report no significance has yet occurred, yet am thinking is that all part of the formula offering the recipient something to "look out for ?"

(Provided it's not an out of control lime coloured articulated lorry crashing into me).
it's kinda fun to keep an open mind about it, but it is also very possible it means nothing at all so don't worry too much about it lol
Old 23-02-2016, 01:19 AM   #106
joanofarc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngawaka19 View Post
Sounds like fun.. Ok so I'll give it a shot. But the person above me is you joanofarc..... so I'm gonna take a stab and say.....

you drink or like white wine....... dry but sweet...... maybe Sauvignon Blanc??

Don't have any reason why I would say that or think that or even dare to post that.....but none the less that's the first thing that came to me.......so I'll apologise now...... cause I'm probably just projecting....lol
hi ngawaka, I do drink white wine mostly yes. and yes dry. not really very sweet though. and yes savvy blanc is what I like mostly.

well done!!! 3 out of 4 facts right!!

ok I will do a read back then. I'm going to go focus on your avatar and name and then i'll post a reading.

and if it's all wrong you are allowed to laugh at me
joanofarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2016, 01:35 AM   #107
joanofarc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngawaka19 View Post
Sounds like fun.. Ok so I'll give it a shot. But the person above me is you joanofarc..... so I'm gonna take a stab and say.....

you drink or like white wine....... dry but sweet...... maybe Sauvignon Blanc??

Don't have any reason why I would say that or think that or even dare to post that.....but none the less that's the first thing that came to me.......so I'll apologise now...... cause I'm probably just projecting....lol
ok ngawaka, see if you can take any of this:

first thing I'm getting is that you are a loving energy.

then in my minds eye in relation to you I think, I see barrels/tubs of oranges and I get a glimpse of apples too. and an orchard. and I see a hose pipe near the fruit. makes me think of a hot climate. feels like the medittaranean or somewhere hot.

ok now I'm hearing about a plush sports car, maybe it's you that drives it?

also getting about a 'hairy escape' but am I projecting on that one??

see someone standing with a ruler. makes me think they are a teacher. perhaps it's you or a teacher that you knew/know that might of used the ruler as an aid to disciplining the class.

also hearing that you are a singer. a soul voice. and jazz is mentioned.

plus I'm getting that there is something you do that you have a following in.

then, I got someones borrowed a bike. the bike has either not been taken back yet or its still in the garage.

I also get that you are pretty in touch with your higher self as I would expect your sort of loving energy to be. sensitive and caring.

that's all I get for now. let me know any feedback! cheers.
joanofarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2016, 01:51 AM   #108
joanofarc

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
Hi Joanofarc

Can you do one for me?

And I will do one back if I can get into the right state of being.
hi eurosianguy I've jotted down some notes while looking at your name.

forgive me if it's all cobblers lol I've no idea if I'm on the right track or not this evening.

ok so here we go:

first thing I hear is something like the ending of the words les miserables, sorry no idea why atm.

for some reason I'm also getting that you are a little shorter than average height.

and I get about you stamping something. do you use a stamp for anything?

you are of a friendly manner

and I'm being told that you 'scrutinize people'

lol

also about clearing up a load of old rubble

get name Erald

also that you have one child, would say toddler age. boy.

and I get name larry

so one of those names or both might bear some significance to you

let me know if any was right! thanks!
Old 23-02-2016, 02:23 AM   #109
joanofarc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
No... I was sending a # with my mind while I was typing those dots...... I WAS MENTALLY SENDING YOU A # .. What # came into your mind while looking @ the dots??
I dunno Dude I'm not sure

but I got this song in my head while I was looking at your name

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZUE4_PtOk0
Old 23-02-2016, 10:03 AM   #110
northernlass

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
Come on then, I'll cheer you up, with an even wronger reading. Ready?

I see pink stilettos, or pink alice bands.no but i like pink

You've got a black saucepan that's sitting on the worktop. i do

There's a ginger cat with a black bow-tie. no ginger cat but just got a new mainecoon cat who would wear a bowtie im sure

I can see a bird bath. we do have one along with 20 odd lovebirds

Someone's dropped a glass bowl? hopefully not

Blue curtains. no

There's a river near your house. theres a stream

You and your OH are eating at a restaurant, and there's something about a boat. we did just go on a ferry and were soposed to go to a restraunt but i have been too ill

thanks lol... i particulary want the ginger cat in a bow tie

ps Joan I wasnt depressed ..i think dissapointed may have been a better word to have used. Its mainly as my mom has had 2 very accurate readings with a message for me from my nanna both times..also had some stuff going on ..ie waking up with someone tapping my foot etc so was looking for answers. we all have off days so didnt mean to cause offence xx

Last edited by northernlass; 24-02-2016 at 08:53 AM.
northernlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2016, 02:17 PM   #111
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by joanofarc View Post
hi eurosianguy I've jotted down some notes while looking at your name.

Hi Joan.

forgive me if it's all cobblers lol I've no idea if I'm on the right track or not this evening.

ok so here we go:

first thing I hear is something like the ending of the words les miserables, sorry no idea why atm.

I have been depressed for a long time on and of. and it times very low on cash. so maybe thats why you see that?

for some reason I'm also getting that you are a little shorter than average height.

I am 179 cm so I think I am pretty average. That being said I have noticed that a lot of the younger generation here seem like giants next to me haha.

and I get about you stamping something. do you use a stamp for anything?

Hmm I have not stamped anything for years really.

you are of a friendly manner

That I will agree with.

and I'm being told that you 'scrutinize people'

Hmm yeah maybe sometimes.

lol

also about clearing up a load of old rubble

this is very true.

get name Erald

cant say this rings a bell.

also that you have one child, would say toddler age. boy.

sorry but no. not even any I dont know about haha. But I do have a little young dog. a boy- and yes he is my little baby

and I get name larry

Again no bell sorry. And I know many english people because I live in an expat area in Spain. but no Larry. could it be darren?

so one of those names or both might bear some significance to you

let me know if any was right! thanks!
Thanks Joan.

I have had some very spooky "readings" of people but most times it happens very spontaneous and most times it has been messages I gave people not so much reading them really. I did "read" some but again not by sitting down and doing it on purpose. the only time I did it on purpose was when I was with a few friends and we meet this guy that I did not know but my two friends did.
So my two friends started talking about spiritual stuff and he said he did not believe in any of it. SO without thinking about it I started telling him stuff about him. like when he was born and stuff that had happend in his life.
he was shocked haha. and a bit scared really. it made me feel bad for some reason. like it drained my energy.
So I have not done it since.

When I was a child I had many experiences. mostly sort of visions of the near future. it was all fun and natural to me but one day my brother and I played around in the street and some workers had made a hole in the sidewalk for fixing somthing.

we threw a few rocks in the hole and I said to my brother that the next day this drunk guy who was infamous in the town, would walk past and fall in the hole. hit his head on the rocks we just threw in and then mum would have to drive him to the hospital.

and yeah the next day exactly that happens. On top of that it was summer and raging hot and he shit his pants in the car going to hospital.

I was about 9 or 10 and I decited to never use that "sense" again. and I blocked it for about 8-9 years.

Edit: just to clarify I though at the time that I had caused by predicting it. And it made me feel really bad.
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws

Last edited by eurosianguy; 23-02-2016 at 02:25 PM.
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2016, 11:57 PM   #112
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
that, by the way, is a wonderful song!
I knew that you would say that
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2016, 12:27 PM   #113
ngawaka19

Quote:
hi ngawaka, I do drink white wine mostly yes. and yes dry. not really very sweet though. and yes savvy blanc is what I like mostly.

well done!!! 3 out of 4 facts right!!

ok I will do a read back then. I'm going to go focus on your avatar and name and then i'll post a reading.

and if it's all wrong you are allowed to laugh at me
Omg! Can't believe that.....lol very freaky.... and inspiring.

Thanks joan
Old 24-02-2016, 12:40 PM   #114
ngawaka19

Quote:
ok ngawaka, see if you can take any of this:

first thing I'm getting is that you are a loving energy.

then in my minds eye in relation to you I think, I see barrels/tubs of oranges and I get a glimpse of apples too. and an orchard. and I see a hose pipe near the fruit. makes me think of a hot climate. feels like the medittaranean or somewhere hot.

ok now I'm hearing about a plush sports car, maybe it's you that drives it?

also getting about a 'hairy escape' but am I projecting on that one??

see someone standing with a ruler. makes me think they are a teacher. perhaps it's you or a teacher that you knew/know that might of used the ruler as an aid to disciplining the class.

also hearing that you are a singer. a soul voice. and jazz is mentioned.

plus I'm getting that there is something you do that you have a following in.

then, I got someones borrowed a bike. the bike has either not been taken back yet or its still in the garage.

I also get that you are pretty in touch with your higher self as I would expect your sort of loving energy to be. sensitive and caring.

that's all I get for now. let me know any feedback! cheers.
Ok... so.. the barrels, tanks and hose is close - i have a garden and small amount of fruit trees that i have to hike water too in the summer. in winter it gets close to snow so can't grow anything...

sports car - on my wish list..... otherwise can't think of and connection there

teacher and the ruler - im not a teacher, but there is a retired teacher in my family but he is gentle and wouldn't of used a ruler. However I used to have a piano teacher that used a ruler to sometimes wak my hands if i didn't hold them properly when I was playing... haven't thought of her in years... that's the only connection I can think of

singer - yes I am a singer songwriter, yes soul and jazz (amongst other genre i like) been playing, writing and singing music since I was 7 years old

following - I think yes, but not anything organised, just people who like what I do in terms of performance and creativity...

the bike - yes there is a bike borrowed that hasn't been taken back that is still in the garage with a flat tyre...lol

thanks for helping me to realise I might have something to discover and work on.. all the best joan... awesome fun
Old 25-02-2016, 07:17 AM   #115
joanofarc

hey ngawaka!

thanks so much for your feedback.

cool, I got nearly everything right! I'm back in the game! lol

heehee xx

you could post a link to your singing ??? although I know most like to be anonymous so understand if you can't

but I love soul and jazz singing

x
Old 25-02-2016, 04:38 PM   #116
whatsinaname

When you get chance, can you do me a reading please, joanofark?
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2016, 07:40 PM   #117
getagrip
Inactive

Thumbs up

This thread makes me smile. Keep up the good work, joanofarc.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2016, 09:12 AM   #118
joanofarc

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
hi whatsinaname

sure! got a busy few day ahead but when I'm in the right space i'll gladly do one for you

cheers
Old 01-03-2016, 10:56 PM   #119
joanofarc

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
Hi whatsinaname

I've made a few notes while looking at your name. I've got a few bits and pieces but they seem a bit fragmented and needs joining up. although I haven't got the foggies what half of it means, you might understand. so hear goes:

the first thing I get is someone who has or had a motor neuron disorder.

also you have some sort of test coming up

a 'revolver' is mentioned (sorry just hear the word so not sure what in relation to)

also the country Sweden is mentioned - maybe this has significance for you?

I am told of a melody, something with title or lyrics 'im in chains' as if this has some relevance for you

then I hear 'Bo Derek' haha no idea why!

then someone says about spending money like water and spending like its going out of fashion lol (that could be me too haha)

is someone's collar bone hurting?

get name or place 'victoria'

about speaking French

and the north sea oil

let me know if any makes sense. I had the curious feeling someone trying to reach you from spirit. but let me know what, if any, you can take.

thanks x
Old 02-03-2016, 10:08 AM   #120
cosmic tramp

What do you see for Britain's future with EU , Joan ?
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote