Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 01-09-2010, 09:21 AM   #41
Cryptoverse

There are 6 submissions on contactee database now. Heres a link to them if you want to peruze:

http://www.contacteedatabase.com/experiences.php
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 12:54 PM   #42
trev1

Has anyone read the book 'CONTACTEES' by Nick Redfern?

It just came out last year ...... .it contains a dozen or so stories
about contactees. He was on Coast To Coast am a while back
and he was asked did he ever hear of Alex Collier and he said 'no' ..
i lost respect for him after that because if he was really looking
into the subject in detail he should have came across him. Also
their is no mention of Billy Meier. Even if you dont believe Meier
its not a reason for not including him because Redfern mentions
several other contactees and dismisses them as lunatics or frauds.
Im of the opinion that something did happen to Meier early lon, cause
those early pictures just look so bloody real, plus he passed a
polygraph test, plus there are so many of his neighbours and
friends that seen lights in the sky and witnessed something
unsual that i cant belive that he hoaxed the wholoe thing.

Personally I don't like calling these 'entities' 'ETs' because im not
convinced they are coming here from another planet.

The way the UFOs and entities are able to manifest in the physical
and then demanifest at will suggests that they are coming from some
sort of alternative dimension or reality to us. As Icke says they are
on a different frequency to us humans. They have the ability to take
on both physical and spiritual form. Like we humans are trapped in the
body mind, i think these entities are able to de-tatch their spirits
selves from their bodies. So, in conclusion , we are dealing with
entities that are able to go back and forth between physical and
spirit world....
the world that is also called the paranormal.... this is also why creatures
like the mothman appear and dissapear at will.

just my 2 cents !

Last edited by trev1; 02-09-2010 at 12:55 PM.
trev1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 04:55 PM   #43
Cryptoverse

The 7th and 8th submissions to contacteedatabase.com are up now. One from a somewhat famous guy named Lou Baldin(although very short), another from an Archangel Michael contactee. They can be found here:

http://www.contacteedatabase.com/experiences.php
Old 18-09-2010, 03:41 PM   #44
majoronheights

in August 1979 three puddles of light entered Mom's bedroom at 1:00 am . One of the 4" puddles got on her face to see into her eyes and retrieve 40 years of newspaper readings from her memory. Screaming from a half-awake trance like state the one-dimensional entities coelesced into one basketball size globe(three dimensional) and headed out through the wall to the outside and headed North as quikly as possible. Aliens are one dimensional ,while the humanoids are part human (and have a finite life span~300yrs). The "little" puddles of light exert a presence and can paralyze the subject fromthe legs on upward.
majoronheights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 03:56 PM   #45
majoronheights

Smile entities with no body

Quote:
Originally Posted by majoronheights View Post
in August 1979 three puddles of light entered Mom's bedroom at 1:00 am . One of the 4" puddles got on her face to see into her eyes and retrieve 40 years of newspaper readings from her memory. Screaming from a half-awake trance like state the one-dimensional entities coelesced into one basketball size globe(three dimensional) and headed out through the wall to the outside and headed North as quikly as possible. Aliens are one dimensional ,while the humanoids are part human (and have a finite life span~300yrs). The "little" puddles of light exert a presence and can paralyze the subject fromthe legs on upward.
the anakim"
majoronheights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 05:09 PM   #46
lyricusmagna

Can this thread be about contact/abduction reports as well?

I wanted to post some.
Old 24-09-2010, 03:53 AM   #47
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyricusmagna View Post
Can this thread be about contact/abduction reports as well?

I wanted to post some.
Post what you want. But I hope it would stay on the topic of people being contacted. In other words, being spoken to in some form. But maybe you should start an abduction info thread. There needs to be one IMO. Would be good to have.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 24-09-2010 at 06:17 AM.
Old 24-09-2010, 10:56 PM   #48
lyricusmagna

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Post what you want. But I hope it would stay on the topic of people being contacted. In other words, being spoken to in some form. But maybe you should start an abduction info thread. There needs to be one IMO. Would be good to have.
Yeah, maybe a separate thread would be better, for abductees. This is a contactee thread. I'll post only encounters here.
Old 06-10-2010, 05:41 PM   #49
rockinrobinsuk

You might be interested in this guy, i have seen many of his videos and now he is telling his story why he does what he does.
I think its interesting, read his story on his page.
http://www.youtube.com/user/sphericalwjr08800
rockinrobinsuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 03:57 PM   #50
jack herrar

My favourite contactee would be Dorothy Izatt from Canada...

For 30 years she has been seeing and recording UFOs outside her house. With the usual telepathic message telling her to look outside. She filmed all with an 8mm camera and made some interesting videos. She would make a video of some lights hovering and when she looks back at the tape she finds there are single frames showing fantastic light displays, and the next frame the lights are back where they were... Funny thing about these single frames; if you take 1 of these light frames and repeat it to make a new video, it actually starts to flash... it's like they're sharing energie that is captured on film.

Her story is told in the documentary Capturing the light...

http://www.capturingthelightdvd.com/

Last edited by jack herrar; 14-10-2010 at 03:58 PM.
jack herrar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2010, 04:43 PM   #51
jackdaw
Banned

Frames interspersed throughout her movies were irregular and wrongly interpreted. They were caused by a camera fault, later proven in tests she herself did in the presence of a TV crew. Still, a good money-making ruse, eh?

Don't believe in baloney - it makes you look stooopid.

Last edited by jackdaw; 17-10-2010 at 04:44 PM.
jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 09:29 PM   #52
lyricusmagna

A report dating even before the famous Billy Meier (he had his first alleged contact on January 28th 1975):

Quote:
Date: January 14 1975
Time: 06:30 AM

Charles Silva again met the short dark haired woman that called herself Rama and was taken to a clearing. Ahead he could see a rainbow colored shimmering light just above the ground, he was told that it was electro magnetic field that was hiding a landed craft. As they crossed the field a landed metallic football shaped object came into view. It rested on metallic legs. A ramp descended to the ground from a triangular shaped door. A humanoid carrying two pairs of clog like shoes came out to meet them. He was instructed to remove his shoes. The humanoid was described as thin about 4 ft to 5 ft tall with a large head and long face. He had a long nose with wide-open nostrils, a small mouth, and huge almond shaped eyes. They wore one-piece suits of a shining gray color. Silva had a creepy feeling even though they were very peaceful in demeanor. As soon as he took several steps into the craft he came face to face with their crew leader, similar in appearance to the others, without any eyelashes, his eyes did not appear to blink.

The leader got up from a triangular chair and greeted Rama and communicated with Silva via telepathy. At first Silva could only hear muffled sounds but then everything became clear and he was able to understand what was said. The witness was given a tour of the object by the creature then apparently taken to a ride down to the South Pole. Later the object plunged into the water and into an underwater complex apparently in Lake Titicaca. He was also told that they had bases in Mars and Venus. They also told the witness that they originated from the Tauri constellation located somewhere near the Pleiades.
Old 18-10-2010, 09:40 PM   #53
lyricusmagna

Found a report on Aldebarans dating back in 69, which I remember reading they made a referrence to the star Atlas as their people's ancestry:

Quote:
Date: 1969
Time: evening

Brother and sister Olga & Manuel Lombao 5 & 7 years of age respectively had gone to a nearby store with a baby sitter, when Olga found herself standing outside the store by herself. Looking up towards the sky she noticed a bright light descending at high speed. As it got closer she could see that it was a large circular object encircled in bright lights.

She ran into the store to notify the baby sitter but found everyone inside, except for her brother in an apparent state of suspended animation. They both went outside and noticed that the object had landed nearby. From a luminous tube-like extension located at the base of the object, two tall man-like figures wearing tight-fitting flyer-like outfits descended to the ground.

The two beings beckoned the witnesses to come closer and invited them inside the craft. Inside they were taken inside a large room with numerous monitors. The beings told the young girl that they came form the star system “Aldebaran,” showing them a star map. Before leaving the object they were told that they were going to meet again.
Red emphasis mine.

Last edited by lyricusmagna; 18-10-2010 at 09:50 PM.
lyricusmagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 09:45 PM   #54
lyricusmagna

Found the one in South Africa, dating back to the 50s:

Quote:
Date: 1956
Time: night

The witness was alone in his bedroom when he was suddenly paralyzed and taken from his room by several beings with large heads and no hair. He was then medically examined on a table. They apparently implanted something into him that activated his psychic powers. He was told they came from the “Pleiades” star cluster.
Red emphasis mine.

Last edited by lyricusmagna; 18-10-2010 at 09:50 PM.
Old 18-10-2010, 09:48 PM   #55
lyricusmagna

Another report on tall humanoid, human-looking beings from the 50s:

Quote:
Date: Fall 1954
Time: unknown

A couple was walking their dog in a coastal wooded area when they spotted a bright bluish light. The dog became disturbed and ran ahead. The witness now could see the object hovering low over the area; it was a flat pyramid shaped craft. It had a dazzling amber light on the bottom and was about 60 meters in diameter. It had a cabin like structure on top and a rotating flange around it.

The object emitted a blue amber light from inside the cabin. The witnesses now felt paralyzed as the object descended nearby emitting a metallic glow. A very tall man wearing a close fitting shiny overall appeared. He communicated by using telepathy with the witnesses, telling them he was from the constellation “Eagle.” (constellation Aquila? Altair?)

The man then called out a creature resembling an Alsatian dog from the object, and explained that it was a pet. No other information.
Blue comments mine.
Old 18-10-2010, 10:16 PM   #56
lyricusmagna

Another report in Brazil:

Quote:
Date: 1970
Time: afternoon

Dr. Roberto Marcio was on his way to town one Sunday walking along a path when he was suddenly confronted by two very tall blond men, wearing metallic appearing clothing, that spoke to him in an unknown mesmerizing language. Frightened Marcio ran into the brush and left the area.

HC addition # 3658
Source: Centro Paraibano de Ufologia
Type: E Encounter with isolated entities.
High Strangeness Index: "5"
ROS: "8"
Comments: The date is approximate. These tall blond entities have been reported very often in Brazil, but again all types of entities have been reported there. Mesmerizing language? Is that the singsong like language often reported?
I think its Pleiadains. Possibly from Maia. They have this song-like way of communcation.

Anyway, comments are not mine, but I concur with what the person said.

Last edited by lyricusmagna; 18-10-2010 at 10:16 PM.
Old 18-10-2010, 10:47 PM   #57
lyricusmagna

Regarding Billy Meier's predictions:

Quote:
This is the entire contact. It is an authorized but unofficial translation and may contain errors. During this contact, Meier revealed his prediction that Pope Paul VI would die on the 6th of August, 1978 at 2040 hours and 13 seconds by a heart attack in the Pope's summer residence, Castel Gandolfo. This prediction had to be concealed from the public until after the event transpired, however.
Of course Billy, whatever you say ....

But you are still not only a "credible contactee case", but still regarded as a "true prophet" by many around the world.

Just pointing out some absurdity.

Last edited by lyricusmagna; 18-10-2010 at 10:48 PM.
Old 19-10-2010, 06:03 AM   #58
sh3lly

The sing-song like language I feel a pull towards. A lot my life has been spent singing. I have a vocal talent and it makes me wonder why, what happened before with me (past lives?) to pull me toward it? I also feel an inclination to something to do with immobilization with tones...? I feel humans used to be able to paralyze people with certain voal tones. This is not a unique idea, but one which has pulled at me for awhile...

I also feel people can (or could) heal with tones and vocals. Is this sing-song like ability supposed to be a negative thing?
Old 25-10-2010, 12:22 PM   #59
thefreeradical

Sh3lly, for the love of God, go and google Tom Kenyan and listen to his free audio files. His technology mirrors what you're speaking about and may be a clue to you about your own gifts for humanity.

Tones and vocals definitely heal, and definitely alter consciousness as well. Some theorize that massive rocks and other objects were moved with tones and vocals.

ET's who don't have our best interests at heart use sound and tone to keep us within a certain vibrational frequency.

Pretty sure Billy Meyer was proven to be a hoax? But I'm open minded. I remember reading sme material he'd supposedly received from Samjase, the hot Pleidean, and it didn't sound like something a slackjawed yokel would make up.
thefreeradical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:26 AM   #60
mrvanbraun

Pleiadians contact woman in Colombia ENGLISH SUBS

mrvanbraun is offline   Reply With Quote