Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 21-12-2018, 05:47 AM   #1
oz93666

Default Still more SSP whistle-blowers ...Too many to count !

I've now lost count of the number of Secret Space Program whistle-blowers who have come forward ... Nearly all the information is now revealed , there can be no doubt this is for real....They all agree... millions of humans living off world as slaves , 1,000s of different ET groups , and the NAZI dark fleet ...lol ...

YOU COULD NOT MAKE THIS UP

All the whistle-blowers have one thing in common , they're hyper intelligent..

This guy in particular

http://

This next video is from Penny ....

10:00... she explains why the Butterfly is associated with trauma mind-control , beware it's truly sic.

35:40 ..." The agreement between the Germans in Antarctica and the US Government was that 150,000 kids would be provided to them every year , and for 1959 I was one of those kids"

Last edited by oz93666; 21-12-2018 at 06:37 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 12:03 AM   #2
metak88

Just watched the first video and it all sounds incredible indeed...

OZ, Would you want to participate in SSP? Let's say one of those 20&back missions or something else?
Old 22-12-2018, 03:42 AM   #3
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by metak88 View Post
Just watched the first video and it all sounds incredible indeed...
OZ, Would you want to participate in SSP? Let's say one of those 20&back missions or something else?
I can only quote Corey Goode on that, metak ... paraphrasing from memory ..

"I get people coming up to me asking 'how can I join the SSP , go to the moon? ' ... I reply , 'haven't you listened to what I've said?? this is an Illuminati run Space Empire ...torture , slavery ... you are a slave with no freedom... it's a nightmare to live it'..."

Here's another great video ....

Penny ... 19:30 "When I was a teen here on Earth, because they had added so much reptilian DND to me in MILABs the CIA took me to satanic rituals to see if I was going to respond like a reptilian. If I had they would have killed me on the spot , so I didn't . At the rituals I was taken to , there was a red warrior class drako who appeared . he was wearing an amanni suit at first, which looked really strange . He became naked for the rituals , and this particular being , they called him Baphomet , and he's addicted to the adrenal-chrome in human blood..."

Awesome rant from Tony 1:28:05 ..." you're gonna get to a certain threshold when thousands and thousands of people are gonna get it all at once ... they (the Cabal) know it's coming ... there's gonna be 100,000 people like us (with total recall) ...right now it's 50 ... then it's gonna be a 100 ... then 10,000 ... what they gonna do when there's 500,000 Pennies and Tonies on Youtube? ...500,000 people who know where the (off world) bases are , that know what's going on out there with crystal clear memories ???..."?

Last edited by oz93666; 22-12-2018 at 04:00 AM.
Old 22-12-2018, 04:58 PM   #4
metak88

Well, to me at least the part about cool new tech, ETs and space travel, sounds very interesting. But, as you said most humans involved in this are slaves. That's what's also bugging me the most. Why would they go through all the effort of 'erasing' their memories (it's BS 'coz so many are remembering) and then return them to Earth when they know that their memory blanking is not working? Why not just sell them to ETs for organs and genetics or something to get rid of evidence while preventing any whistleblowers at the same time?

Last edited by metak88; 22-12-2018 at 04:59 PM.
metak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2018, 12:28 AM   #5
oz93666

You raise some excellent points ...let me take them one by one ...

Quote:
Well, to me at least the part about cool new tech, ETs and space travel, sounds very interesting. But, as you said most humans involved in this are slaves.
Most are technically slaves ... many are the missing children, 100,000s that go missing each year , abducted from Earth , they are processed to find their skills , have memories of families erased and serve as slaves in the various Cabal SSP groups .. or traded with the NAZI 'dark fleet' .. or sold to ET groups ... they often wear shock collars and are treated as slaves ... Then there are the officers and others who are not technically slaves , people who may have signed up to the US military and were offered a chance to join the SSP ... They , like military personnel on Earth have virtually zero freedom, they can't chose whether or not to follow orders , or decide they want a day off .. they find themselves in a system much harsher than the military system on Earth, and they can't leave till their tour of duty is up.

Quote:
That's what's also bugging me the most. Why would they go through all the effort of 'erasing' their memories (it's BS 'coz so many are remembering) and then return them to Earth when they know that their memory blanking is not working? Why not just sell them to ETs for organs and genetics or something to get rid of evidence while preventing any whistleblowers at the same time?
This is a very good question ... but we do know, that for some reason many Mind-control victims continue to live....

Take Cathy O'Brian , she must be the most famous MK victim , no involvement with the SSP , but a 'presidential model' sex slave..

She's still giving lectures , selling books, telling she was raped by presidents. I suspect there are higher forces at work , higher dimensional beings preventing the removal of such people ... The Illuminati are not all powerful.

Perhaps the slave technicians who implement the MK system secretly want to bring down the cabal , and assure the rothchilds that they now have the problems sorted ..." let them return to earth , they can be reactivated latter if we need them"..

It's a very complex situation we do not fully understand . It seems the vast majority abducted from Earth will not return , but live out their lives off world .
Old 23-12-2018, 03:33 PM   #6
metak88

Old 15-01-2019, 03:45 PM   #7
elshaper
Inactive

What's true though is that when a spirits possess an individual, a human can show an extraordinary strength e.g. physically.

Purple colour = Saturn

Last edited by elshaper; 15-01-2019 at 03:53 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote