Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 25-03-2010, 10:38 PM   #121
shankers

Quote:
Originally Posted by severinwolf View Post
Here is one of the things I was seeing. I am not sure if I saw it in the other thread or not but I think this could be interpreted a couple of ways. I know it has come up somewhere but not discussed in depth I don't believe. Could that be the back of Bitey and light is shining across or it could it be a tail? Not the best outline job but I think it will do to show. Thoughts?
Good pics, again.

Let's take both possibilities.

Either Bitey has
a) a large hump on its back, making an already difficult feat of athleticism more difficult

or

b) a tail, which has not- as yet- been accounted for
Old 25-03-2010, 10:40 PM   #122
destinysmoon1964

Quote:
Originally Posted by merla View Post
Sorry but the paranormal is not nonsense, I've seen things that prove there is more out there and for me it's without a shadow of a doubt. Not good enough for you to believe there's something to any of the weird claims out there I know but hey. I don't believe anyone without making sure what they are saying makes sense and can be varified within reason. Mike in the suit doesn't look enough like Bitey to convince me that part of the film is fake. If he can film it a few times from different angles and come up with something much closer or perhaps an extended edition of the Gable film then alright but until then I'm not sold on it.
You got that right, the paranormal does exist. I too have had my own experiences with hauntings and have done several investigations myself.
destinysmoon1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 10:41 PM   #123
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankers View Post
Good pics, again.

Let's take both possibilities.

Either Bitey has
a) a large hump on its back, making an already difficult feat of athleticism more difficult

or

b) a tail, which has not- as yet- been accounted for
I think somebody already pointed out that the object near the 'tail' is a branch stump from the tree.

And also, the hump on the back of the animal could be deciphered as more padding under the Ghillie suit. But Mike didn't show anything like that to the MQ crew.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 10:41 PM   #124
shankers

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
He was trying to quote me

I said that the bitter / confrontational tone being taken against others in the thread by a certain individual really tainted the atmosphere for open discussion of a coverup.

But now we have this thread! Which was a good idea of biblegirl to make.
I'm glad we've started on a new thread, too. I think MQ has been a catalyst to focus again on the most important thing: not Don Coyote, not GF3 or any shit like that, but Bitey himself.
Old 25-03-2010, 10:43 PM   #125
destinysmoon1964

Quote:
'You really sent SOL over the edge Mike,you really need to talk with him and get him to see the light. This is serious dude, he is really freaking out!' - Destinymoon1964 over at Quinlanour12's Youtube channel.

There's a pic of her and all.
Yup thats me and I wrote that because I don't appreciate the way he led SOL on, he filled his head with all these stories and hints and such and where the hell is he now? Why isn't he explaining HOW he did this film to him like he said he was going to do? So if I wrote on his youtube account just because I was worried about a person..then I am guilty and I dont regret it at all.
Old 25-03-2010, 10:44 PM   #126
hudepohl

Quote:
Hudepohl, please could you explain what you mean by "Making the topic of a coverup harder to take seriously"
Who is the mastermind behind this alleged cover-up? MonsterQuest, Steve Cook, Mike Agrusa, the state of Michigan, the federal government, etc.? Why do that? Towards what ends? Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Where's the proof?
hudepohl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 10:44 PM   #127
shankers

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
I think somebody already pointed out that the object near the 'tail' is a branch stump from the tree.

And also, the hump on the back of the animal could be deciphered as more padding under the Ghillie suit. But Mike didn't show anything like that to the MQ crew.
Yup. Even if the padding was there (an oversight in terms of explanation), it would make the bounding and jumping harder to achieve. It just doesn't make much sense. Why get a man to do it, and why get the man to wear a ghillie suit of all things? Even werewolf costumes at your local store are more convincing, especially if Steve Cook WAS in it at the beginning and gave the project some financial muscle. IF that was the case, why did they not get a custom werewolf suit made with shock absorbers and springy pads to aid bounding?
Old 25-03-2010, 10:44 PM   #128
metacomet

Quote:
I'm glad we've started on a new thread, too. I think MQ has been a catalyst to focus again on the most important thing: not Don Coyote, not GF3 or any shit like that, but Bitey himself.
Yeah I was definitely only ever interested in the creature on film.

But analysis of the boy in the truck mirror, of the man chopping wood, and many supposed faces or 'shapeshifting' anomalies amongst this really threw me for a loop.

If in fact all of the appendage footage is just Mike's work, maybe we can let it go? But I kind of doubt it
Old 25-03-2010, 10:46 PM   #129
destinysmoon1964

Quote:
Originally Posted by merla View Post
I didn't mean you, I mean SOME of the people that think monsterquest was right, you weren't one of them, I was thinking more of destiny and zach and some others (can't remember without going back to check), sorry guys but I didn't like the hostility that I got from what you posted. Metacomet, you were more of a banterer at least I think... like I said hard to judge the tone with text.
Dont put me in the mix of that. No one bullied him at all, it was HE that bullied us for not wanting to wallow in this farce anymore. I didnt like the hostility that "I" got from HIS posts and have every right to speak my mind.
Old 25-03-2010, 10:46 PM   #130
merla
Inactive

Quote:
Good idea.

Alternatively, how about setting a date? If Mikey has the proof of being able to create Bitey, why not post it by 22/04/10. An arbitrary date of little meaning, it gives him chance to put on film in a coherent way the means by which he managed to create Bitey.
I think that might be a good plan, then we could all look at it more closely and see if any of us change our minds. Different angles and that mid air change in direction would be most welcome. How about it Mike, will you don the suit for us and show us your moves again?
merla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 10:46 PM   #131
thewatcher
Inactive

Quote:
Here is one of the things I was seeing. I am not sure if I saw it in the other thread or not but I think this could be interpreted a couple of ways. I know it has come up somewhere but not discussed in depth I don't believe. Could that be the back of Bitey and light is shining across or it could it be a tail? Not the best outline job but I think it will do to show. Thoughts?
You see these are valid points - I looked at that sequence and it looked PERFECTLY like an animal with canine hindqaurters and simian / primate forearms and spine, PERFECTLY. I have seen large animals charge, and this thing did NOT express human movement and I'll WAGER you that a computer ergometric analysis of that sequence would RULE OUT a person in a suit, if not purely on metrological grounds. Bare in mind that this sequence fooled a BIOLOGIST!!! A woman well versed in animal movement did not declare a fake.

She said that it was a primate, NOT a canine, but she never said that it was a fake. This sequence fooled trained people.

This the ONLY thing about the entire fiasco that created a seed of doubt in my mind as to it being 100% bogus.

Last edited by thewatcher; 25-03-2010 at 10:50 PM.
thewatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 10:47 PM   #132
shankers

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinysmoon1964 View Post
Yup thats me and I wrote that because I don't appreciate the way he led SOL on, he filled his head with all these stories and hints and such and where the hell is he now? Why isn't he explaining HOW he did this film to him like he said he was going to do? So if I wrote on his youtube account just because I was worried about a person..then I am guilty and I dont regret it at all.
I didn't say I was accusing you of anything, Destiny... If you're concerned about him, then I'm pleased you were trying to get Quinlan/Mike/Don to get him to explain things to SOL

In fact, where is SOL?
Old 25-03-2010, 10:47 PM   #133
hudepohl

Quote:
That's how I interpreted your intentions when I saw that post earlier. No one wants SOL or any of you to be emotionally distraught over this little hoax. You seem to be a very caring individual.
hudepohl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 10:47 PM   #134
merla
Inactive

Quote:
Dont put me in the mix of that. No one bullied him at all, it was HE that bullied us for not wanting to wallow in this farce anymore. I didnt like the hostility that "I" got from HIS posts and have every right to speak my mind.
I already said I'm sorry if I got that wrong. Friends?
Old 25-03-2010, 10:48 PM   #135
destinysmoon1964

Quote:
Just proving Merla's point about chest thumping...
This comment is laughable at best..what is so chest thumping about what I just posted? That people DO have lives to live, that not all of us let things of this nature consume us?
Old 25-03-2010, 10:48 PM   #136
severinwolf

Quote:
Raven heard something non-kosher alright, howls and growls in the Manistee forest! I am actually friends with Linda, Adam Davis, Raven Meindel, knew of Steve Cook through the group Unknowncreaturespot but couldnt really call him friend cause he was hardly on there. Never heard of this Mike Argula dude.
I interviewed the likes of Janice Carter Coy of the Bigfoot habituation fiasco, Ken Gerhard, Chad aka Wolf about the Nalusa falaya, Joe Fex of Apexresearch..I am co-host of Crypto four corners radio although our show has been on the hiatus for a few months as our host JC Johnson has been busy lately with a different type of investigation more paranormal than cryptid. I have seen footage of things that I can't explain from some of his investigations and I believe those to be more important than this film.
IF and that's a big IF there is a cover up in this particular film..then where are the other bodies? Surley a creature such as this would have killed more people..once it tasted human blood it would have wanted more I would assume. So where are the other stories about this creature? I believe this to be a hoax because there ARE no other stories about people being killed by this thing..it reminds me of the beast of LBL which ALSO turned out to be a fake. So am I to believe this film that these people made, who HAD the ability to make it? The funds even..I believe that Steve Cook was in this from the get go, I dont believe for a minute that he did not have a hand in the making of this film. I believe he MAY have hired this man to make this, then made up the whole damn story about it being shot on 8mm film, I believe he used layers of different animals to achieve the morphing bits. Thats what I believe.
If the footage at the end was added (after the initial Bitey run) then who says anybody was killed by this thing at all? Just a thought...
Old 25-03-2010, 10:50 PM   #137
merla
Inactive

Quote:
If the footage at the end was added (after the initial Bitey run) then who says anybody was killed by this thing at all? Just a thought...
Good point.
Old 25-03-2010, 10:51 PM   #138
metacomet

Quote:
Yup thats me and I wrote that because I don't appreciate the way he led SOL on, he filled his head with all these stories and hints and such and where the hell is he now?
He's probably very busy after this MQ aired. And I don't suspect size would take anything he says seriously at this point anyway...

You don't have to defend your youtube activity here Let's try to make this thread a bit civil.

Quote:
I agree... there was no 'bullying' of anyone.. but there was definite hostility being directed at those of us who wondered out loud, "Wow, it's all a hoax"?

You got a good portion of that and I suggest you do what I am trying to do and just let it go Keep in mind how much time and effort a certain individual invested in that 400 page thread... it's not our fault if it got a bit personal for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudepohl View Post
Who is the mastermind behind this alleged cover-up? MonsterQuest, Steve Cook, Mike Agrusa, the state of Michigan, the federal government, etc.? Why do that? Towards what ends? Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Where's the proof?
In my opinion the masterminds of a 'coverup' would have to be wildlife services interested in protecting the knowledge of existence of genuine cryptid animals...

the same forces which abduct Sasquatch bodies when found by individuals who are foolish enough to call them in. There are also stories of Bigfeet being buried out of respect by individuals and later the graves being found dug up. All of this activity is an attempt to coverup animals who might change our perceptions of reality. They are coverups in the same nature as UFO's. We are not meant to know about possible beings from other dimensions, parallel realities, etc. because they are the very ones manipulating our current reality!

Is the Dogman in this group? I'm not sure.
Old 25-03-2010, 10:52 PM   #139
shankers

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudepohl View Post
Yup, I'm still thinking about motives, but there's an issue of motives on all sides:

It's all a hoax
- Why do this, especially if you've got WAY above-average movie-making skills? Hollywood would die for originality like this

It's a coverup
- Of what?- Bitey? Why hasn't Bitey killed more people (this is a good question which has got me thinking)?

Concerning the lack of Bitey death-count, this could be covered up if he was a federal experiment, and maybe he's only been 'unleashed' on a handful of occasions. Nevertheless, returning to your point, Hudepohl, this is- I am thoroughly aware- an extraordinary claim for which I have only tenuous proof from an unreliable source (when Quinlan referred to a federal coverup in the blurb for GF3).
Old 25-03-2010, 10:55 PM   #140
shankers

Quote:
This comment is laughable at best..what is so chest thumping about what I just posted? That people DO have lives to live, that not all of us let things of this nature consume us?
It was more the way you put it than what you had to say, with the repeated use of shouty capitals. You've deleted it since. Moreover, it was quite assumptive, i.e.,that the people on this board don't have lives and families. Maybe, as with me, this thread has caught my imagination, especially at such a key time in the story. I realise that my prior comment about it going quiet wasn't probably the most tactful, but I was annoyed at the attitude of "I told you so" coming out over the course of the previous 40 pages. I'm not here to antagonise anybody, so let's all continue the thread as it has been going over the last dozen pages, i.e., working together to figure out what's been going on, one way or another.