Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 22-01-2012, 09:37 PM   #181
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ndividua1 View Post

Well, you obviously do a bit, else you wouldn't respond to my posts.
i respond to your posts as a gesture to your response, nothing more. If you are talking / responding to me, then my reply is simply a matter of courtesy to the points you raise.

Quote:
Fine. You move on and let us debate then.
I would, but you continue to make demands upon me by asserting that i 'must' provide evidence, when there is no such requirement of me. And in any case, you saying 'there are no reptilians,' over and over isn't really debate

Quote:
If you believe in reptiles, you have asserted a belief, and an incredulous one at that. If you haven't or don't believe in reptiles, I have to ask why you are here debating something you have no interest in.
Oh the irony: "If you haven't or don't believe in reptiles, I have to ask why you are here debating something you have no interest in." - yet you, who chooses not to believe are continuing this debate. hypocrisy at its best.

Quote:
Strange thing to say if you don’t believe in these reptiles.

If you don’t believe in these reptiles, why do you recommend onee searches historical documents, if onee doesn’t believe they exist? Unless because you think the evidence points to their existence?

Like I said. Nothing to move on from.
I recommend those documents as it gives a valuable insight into the concepts that mankind and Earth were visited by beings from outside of our recognisable arena. These beings have been called many things by the many cultures who have experienced them, their depictions show beings of a reptilian nature. If anyone wished to learn more about the possibility of reptilian and human interaction (i said possibility btw) then the documented texts and carvings show a connection between every ancient culture on Earth with Reppies. Visa've if you wish to understand the concept, study the source of the concept

Nothing to move on from? Seems you are unable to move on from it - hence those "16 pages" you mentioned where you have tirelessly attempted to debunk what one person thinks because you have a different opinion.

It seems that it is you who is having trouble moving on, you who can not accept that people believe something without demanding they prove something or other.

I'm pretty sure that no one on this forum has been into outer space, and therefore no one has actually seen the Earth from afar. We can believe the world is round due to what science tells us and the photographs from the space voyages that we have - but even still, beyond that, no one can prove that the world is round, because any proof they offer is of an opinion. That opinion may be an accepted one, just as people accepted that the world was flat. All we can offer is logical evaluation of the aspects that are presented to us. History presents aspects of reptilian interaction with human kind, across many cultures and many continents these aspects carry a resounding simile - there are accounts of reptilian interaction through shapeshifting, apparently at the core of the brain is a reptilian R complex (?) - there is a lot of information, and we can view it and accept it, or we can view it and ignore it. just as we can view scientific journals and accept that we are being told or we can deny it. We can not prove anything - proof is wholly subjective from the point of the observer.

If i say, 'the world is round and i can prove it because science tells me these facts.' Then i have offered you an opinion based on the information that others give to me. But i haven't actually proven anything other than offer proof of an opinion.

What you are actually asking me to do is the same as explaining the color blue to a blind person. In this instance, if you can forgive my use of metaphor, you are the blind person who has absolutely no idea what blue is. and no matter how hard anyone tries you are not going to see it.

That's ok

I have met with and encountered reptilian beings, both in the spiritual (meditation etc) and the physical. These encounters have been enough for me to understand that there is a fundamental truth underlying the truth-that-many-accept-as-reality. i have had both negative and positive experiences with these beings.

I also saw a man today walking an Alsatian dog in the park while i was on my way to work.

I know that both these things happened to me today, but that knowing isn't proof enough. You will require something more tangible.

i don't have proof, but i have the experience of these occurrences. You may claim that i am crazy now, or that i was mistaken, which is your prerogative.

But i haven't insulted your intelligence, so i would hope that you have the decency not to insult mine

i do not expect you to believe me when i speak of these experiences, you have a choice, and i do not tell you to big myself up or seem mystical - i have no need to do these things, because i am not concerned if you believe me or mock me.

Reality is a faceted jewel, it has many aspects and many colors - some facets some people may never experience. and this is the thing about reality, some are massively complex and some are quietly simple. It is only ego and the sense of personal reality that makes us challenge other realities.

And so to paraphrase (i can go on a bit ) - i have countered your claim that the burden of proof rests with me and that i must prove something to you - i think i have explained that i need not, and that anything that i could offer could easily be countered because proof is subjective - and to show this i have utilised a few asides explaining that no one can actually prove anything, because each reality is a very personal thing which is built upon blocks of personal experience and outside stimuli which we accept or do not. Everything is questionable.

Peace

Last edited by merlincove; 22-01-2012 at 09:45 PM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 09:51 PM   #182
dubmeup
Banned

Give me a grand and I'll prove the Earth is round
dubmeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 09:52 PM   #183
madame_follette
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubmeup View Post
I'll give you a grand if you can prove it's flat.
madame_follette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 09:56 PM   #184
dubmeup
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by madame_follette View Post
I'll give you a grand if you can prove it's flat.
No fun in that madame! I want me round the world plane ticket
Old 22-01-2012, 10:08 PM   #185
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
No fun in that madame! I want me round the world plane ticket
haha, nice idea

You can only prove your experience to you though, how can your experience be proof to me?
Old 22-01-2012, 10:09 PM   #186
dubmeup
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
haha, nice idea

You can only prove your experience to you though, how can your experience be proof to me?
I'll send you a postcard from every stop
Old 22-01-2012, 11:20 PM   #187
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
Peace
You believe in reptiles.

I get it.

Edit: That's the 'incredulous claim' you insist you didn't make.

Last edited by 1ndividua1; 22-01-2012 at 11:30 PM.
1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 11:21 PM   #188
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
I already did.

No?

Prove it!
Old 22-01-2012, 11:23 PM   #189
dubmeup
Banned

Quote:
I already did.

No?

Prove it!
Um, pardon?
Old 22-01-2012, 11:27 PM   #190
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
Um, pardon?
Really? Ok.

I already did hand over £1000.

No? I didn't?

Prove I didn't hand over £1000.

Last edited by 1ndividua1; 22-01-2012 at 11:32 PM.
Old 22-01-2012, 11:32 PM   #191
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
I'll send you a postcard from every stop
That is only proof that you sent a postcard, not that the world is round

Proof is subjective, people can make all sorts of excuses not to believe something. look at religion for the ideal example
Old 22-01-2012, 11:34 PM   #192
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
That is only proof that you sent a postcard, not that the world is round

Proof is subjective, people can make all sorts of excuses not to believe something. look at religion for the ideal example
Proof is truth and truth is universal, regardless of what we want to believe.

My excuse is usually the issue I have with the 'complete and utter lack of anything even remotely resembling credible evidence'.
Old 22-01-2012, 11:38 PM   #193
armoured_amazon

Why do you even care?
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 11:39 PM   #194
madame_follette
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Why do you even care?
AND why are you even here?
Old 22-01-2012, 11:40 PM   #195
armoured_amazon

Quote:
To show us the correct way, I think.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 11:42 PM   #196
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
Why do you even care?
I care because I can't stand BS being spread around. Peddling insane stories like it's the truth. And I find it unsettling when people here point to innocent people on news casts (for example) and scream 'REPTILE!' It's dangerous, it's medieval in its thinking.

I care because I'm genuinely interested in 'why' people believe something like reptiles walking among us.

It's a bit like watching a car crash, you can't help it.

Last edited by 1ndividua1; 22-01-2012 at 11:45 PM.
Old 22-01-2012, 11:43 PM   #197
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
To feel the love.

You?
Old 22-01-2012, 11:44 PM   #198
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
To show us the correct way, I think.
Nah. To make sure I don't make the same mistakes others have.
Old 22-01-2012, 11:49 PM   #199
madame_follette
Inactive

Quote:
To feel the love.

You?
Generally, I judge people. Often silently.

I just think unless you're getting something from the forum, why keep coming back? Surely, it would be more beneficial for you to spend your time contributing to a site that deals with stuff you actually care for or feel passionate about?

Each to their own, I'm just interested. If I came across a forum where I did not really believe or have any kind of interest in 99.9% of its content, I would quickly get bored and find something more interesting to do. You have been here since 2008 - have you always felt this way?
Old 22-01-2012, 11:54 PM   #200
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
Generally, I judge people. Often silently.

I just think unless you're getting something from the forum, why keep coming back? Surely, it would be more beneficial for you to spend your time contributing to a site that deals with stuff you actually care for or feel passionate about?

Each to their own, I'm just interested. If I came across a forum where I did not really believe or have any kind of interest in 99.9% of its content, I would quickly get bored and find something more interesting to do. You have been here since 2008 - have you always felt this way?
300 something posts in 3 years would say I don't frequent here much.

I do enjoy a good debate as well, and it's difficult to debate when two people agree on the same thing.

I like to be challenged and to challenge others to think about what they are claiming to be true.