Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 16-07-2018, 10:09 PM   #281
MalvernMick

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
I saw that myself tonight. Q has posted that they have the server. I reckon they got it when Killary had the fire at her house. That was last year from memory.
Old 17-07-2018, 07:31 AM   #282
oneriver

Putin accuses Bill Browder of sending $400 million (illegally earned in Russia) to the Clinton campaign.

Bill Browder is CEO of a financing company called Hermitage Capital, who was also involved in lobbying Congress to get the Magnitsky Act passed.

This is huge for the DNC. It shows that they have been using plays straight out of the Karl Marx playbook....

“Accuse Your Enemy Of What You Are Doing, As You Are Doing It To Create Confusion”

- Karl Marx

“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto

Last edited by oneriver; 17-07-2018 at 07:31 AM.
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 08:39 AM   #283
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalvernMick View Post
I saw that myself tonight. Q has posted that they have the server. I reckon they got it when Killary had the fire at her house. That was last year from memory.
I'd be interested in how he got all that data and managed to stay alive considering the alleged power to expose extremely wealthy corrupt people..
There are intelligence agencies on both sides yet this guy got it all and is on twitter trying to get it to the POTUS..?

We have seen how they can scrub the net of undesirable information almost over night, so this to me looks like it has the potential to be disinformation and IF it gets exposed..its just another American lone nut!

I hope its legit, and its used to bring down the evil child trafficking global satanic network, but we must maintain reason too.
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 11:22 AM   #284
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
I'd be interested in how he got all that data and managed to stay alive considering the alleged power to expose extremely wealthy corrupt people..
There are intelligence agencies on both sides yet this guy got it all and is on twitter trying to get it to the POTUS..?

We have seen how they can scrub the net of undesirable information almost over night, so this to me looks like it has the potential to be disinformation and IF it gets exposed..its just another American lone nut!

I hope its legit, and its used to bring down the evil child trafficking global satanic network, but we must maintain reason too.

POTUS is part of Q.
Old 19-07-2018, 06:53 AM   #285
MalvernMick

Damn!
Old 19-07-2018, 06:56 AM   #286
MalvernMick

Old 20-07-2018, 11:10 PM   #287
supertzar

Have a Q and a smile.

Old 21-07-2018, 09:27 AM   #288
oneriver

Could be something to the JFK jr. theory.

“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 10:17 PM   #289
tnt1

So "Q" said Julian Assange is not at the embassy any longer yet we are now seeing headlines on Drudge saying his asylum has been immediately revoked.

Assange threat of immediate arrest
Old 21-07-2018, 10:31 PM   #290
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
So "Q" said Julian Assange is not at the embassy any longer yet we are now seeing headlines on Drudge saying his asylum has been immediately revoked.

Assange threat of immediate arrest
I'm not sure Q said that. What post, tnt1? My understanding was JA ETA was June. Someone asked about it in June and Q stressed 'estimated'.

Last edited by supertzar; 21-07-2018 at 10:33 PM.
supertzar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 10:36 PM   #291
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Could be something to the JFK jr. theory.

That would be the mindblower of all mindlblowers if true. Imagine if DJT has a very special press conference and (re)introduces his friend JFK, Jr.?????