Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 20-06-2015, 04:16 PM   #18701
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

The suggestion to me is that they were playing up in front of the mother in the hope she'd make them spend more time with the father.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 04:21 PM   #18702
notbuyingit
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 630
Likes: 233 (83 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
Would be interesting to know more about Richie Dearman.
So far from his witness statement given from when he was questioned by police, the only thing i can find is his testimony that his kids came to him and told him they were being hit by Christie and that Christie had had sex with their mother infront of the kids.
When his son asked "what are you doing to my mummy", Christie replied, "i can do whatever i want to your mummy", and continued fondling her breasts.
If true btw, this alone constitutes sexual abuse of a minor
https://hampsteadresearch.files.word...mbers-only.pdf
OMG this is complete fabrication! The first RD new of any abuse allegations was when he turned up at the police station for interview. The family came back from Morocco and the evidence was taken to the police station. We know that AC did not hit the children before or after that holiday and armed with those allegations there is no way RD could have had contact with the children in the interim. That would make the sex in front of the kids also a lie. A woman who was offended by a dildo gift during her relationship with RD would participate in a sexual act in front of her kids? I am glad you qualified that with the words 'if true'. Sorry, but it certainly is not.
notbuyingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 04:24 PM   #18703
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notbuyingit View Post
OMG this is complete fabrication! The first RD new of any abuse allegations was when he turned up at the police station for interview. The family came back from Morocco and the evidence was taken to the police station. We know that AC did not hit the children before or after that holiday and armed with those allegations there is no way RD could have had contact with the children in the interim. That would make the sex in front of the kids also a lie. A woman who was offended by a dildo gift during her relationship with RD would participate in a sexual act in front of her kids? I am glad you qualified that with the words 'if true'. Sorry, but it certainly is not.
That is why i used the word "if true".
This information came from his witness statement written on police transcripts.
I am well aware that not everything that people say is "the truth".
I am well aware that it is speculation, and i know most people reading this will be aware that i have written it, as, speculation and not fact
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 20-06-2015 at 04:25 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 04:26 PM   #18704
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notbuyingit View Post
OMG this is complete fabrication! The first RD new of any abuse allegations was when he turned up at the police station for interview. The family came back from Morocco and the evidence was taken to the police station. We know that AC did not hit the children before or after that holiday and armed with those allegations there is no way RD could have had contact with the children in the interim. That would make the sex in front of the kids also a lie. A woman who was offended by a dildo gift during her relationship with RD would participate in a sexual act in front of her kids? I am glad you qualified that with the words 'if true'. Sorry, but it certainly is not.
You don't know any such thing. You have the statements of a woman with a massive axe to grind to go on and you are buying them hook, line and sinker. Just because she says she was offended about being given a dildo as a gift, it doesn't mean it is true. Not knowing the facts and doubting what you are being told is far more rational than not knowing the facts and believing everything you are told.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 04:30 PM   #18705
baboshka1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 2,964 (1,227 Posts)
Default

I thought the mum and the b/f said how they met in this

Oh there never was a part two, I wonder why.

Last edited by baboshka1; 20-06-2015 at 04:30 PM.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 04:34 PM   #18706
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

That Webre, w/e his name is, is one of the most gullible fuckwits I've ever encountered on the internets. Listening to him interviewing these people makes me want to reach through the screen and grab him by the throat. If he was pretending to believe these people he interviews in order to get them to commit themselves on audio/video, I'd be full of admiration for his schtick, but the guy actually believes every bit of bullshit thrown his way.

Last edited by alf hearted; 20-06-2015 at 04:37 PM.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 04:45 PM   #18707
notbuyingit
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 630
Likes: 233 (83 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
You don't know any such thing. You have the statements of a woman with a massive axe to grind to go on and you are buying them hook, line and sinker. Just because she says she was offended about being given a dildo as a gift, it doesn't mean it is true. Not knowing the facts and doubting what you are being told is far more rational than not knowing the facts and believing everything you are told.
Are you now thinking 1000 pages in that the children became sexualised because AC and ED performed in front of them? Funny how they forgot to tell the police that. If you remember P said her school friend had shown her porn on her Ipad and showed her how to touch herself too. She is then supposed to have shown her brother.
RD could not have told the police about AC abusing his children. The police would have told HIM because that was the reason they were removed from the care of their mother. No need to make up the scenario then. A scenario which read like a soft porn script, which I'm sure RD would know all about
notbuyingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 04:47 PM   #18708
agrona
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 370
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
That Webre, w/e his name is, is one of the most gullible fuckwits I've ever encountered on the internets. Listening to him interviewing these people makes me want to reach through the screen and grab him by the throat. If he was pretending to believe these people he interviews in order to get them to commit themselves on audio/video, I'd be full of admiration for his schtick, but the guy actually believes every bit of bullshit thrown his way.
He is just one of many bedroom broadcasters claiming to be the voice of the alternative news,and just like other 'broadcasters' will have anyone on their sad shows in order to boost their egos it really does not matter whether the content is true or not.

It really doesn't matter if he is made to look a complete fool as long as he gets the airspace.
agrona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 04:54 PM   #18709
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notbuyingit View Post
Are you now thinking 1000 pages in that the children became sexualised because AC and ED performed in front of them? Funny how they forgot to tell the police that. If you remember P said her school friend had shown her porn on her Ipad and showed her how to touch herself too. She is then supposed to have shown her brother.
RD could not have told the police about AC abusing his children. The police would have told HIM because that was the reason they were removed from the care of their mother. No need to make up the scenario then. A scenario which read like a soft porn script, which I'm sure RD would know all about
Nice strawman, but, no. None of the rest of your waffle has anything to do with the point of my post, ie. your eagerness to accept anything ED says as truthful.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 05:52 PM   #18710
ledingue
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,124
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notbuyingit View Post
I am not insisting on any label. It's the label ["Satanic"] itself which is being used to discredit any recognition that organised ritual abuse is occurring on the scale that is. Why do YOU feel that the ritual has to involve invocation of the devil to be satanic when those who are religious feel that 'he' is already present in the souls of the perpetrators? They may or may not ALSO, dance, wear robes, decorate with candles or howl at the moon. Who cares?
There are no depths of depravity that evil people will not sink to, particularly when they have a ready supply of vulnerable victims to prey on, eg children. If you are happy to remain in your bubble where such things are impossible that is your choice.
Lol ... that's quite a contortion of logic!

So if "Satan" (whatever that word is supposed to refer to I've no idea) is the driving force for evil acts then I guess you refer to an armed robbery as a "Satanic armed robbery" hahahaha
Or less funny: when a paedophile rapes a child this is a "Satanic" act? And thus all child sexual abuse is "Satanic child sexual abuse"???

"Why do YOU feel that the ritual has to involve invocation of the devil to be satanic"
Erm... because that's the definition of a "Satanic ritual"... the clue is in the words used.

As I said, you're fooling no one. This whole "Hampstead cult" noise is all complete and utter nonsense and demonstrably so.

Besides Belinda McKenzie's team the only people who appear to actually believe it are those with profound psychological issues like Neelu Berry, or those who've watched one sensationalist youtube video and enquired no further because they absolutely want it to be true. Which of those three categories do you belong to then?
ledingue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 06:52 PM   #18711
notbuyingit
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 630
Likes: 233 (83 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledingue View Post
Lol ... that's quite a contortion of logic!

So if "Satan" (whatever that word is supposed to refer to I've no idea) is the driving force for evil acts then I guess you refer to an armed robbery as a "Satanic armed robbery" hahahaha
Or less funny: when a paedophile rapes a child this is a "Satanic" act? And thus all child sexual abuse is "Satanic child sexual abuse"???

"Why do YOU feel that the ritual has to involve invocation of the devil to be satanic"
Erm... because that's the definition of a "Satanic ritual"... the clue is in the words used.

As I said, you're fooling no one. This whole "Hampstead cult" noise is all complete and utter nonsense and demonstrably so.

Besides Belinda McKenzie's team the only people who appear to actually believe it are those with profound psychological issues like Neelu Berry, or those who've watched one sensationalist youtube video and enquired no further because they absolutely want it to be true. Which of those three categories do you belong to then?
Err I did say the word satanic, with a lower case s, has been hijacked and ridiculed in exactly the way that you have illustrated. To make it simple for you a paedophile rapist is not an example of satanic ritual abuse. A group of two or more involved in sexual acts with unwilling participants, torture leading to death combined with drinking blood and eating body parts would be. Can you not see it now?
Sorry but I can't see myself in any of your categories. I just read, analyse and draw my own conclusions. I am sure that we are all adult enough to do as much.
Those who have decided that there is no truth whatsoever to the allegations fall into one of three categories also.
a) Those who want the world to stay as bright and squeaky clean as their rose-coloured glasses will allow.
b) Those who are soulless and have no moral compass and therefore choose not to look beyond the above glasses.
c) Those whose truth has been measured by a flawed and at times fradulent process. (They were given the glasses and think they look quite nice on)
I won't insult you by asking you to pick a category for yourself.

Last edited by notbuyingit; 20-06-2015 at 06:54 PM. Reason: formatting
notbuyingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 09:01 PM   #18712
ponpon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,836
Likes: 71 (49 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan0207 View Post
...only you can't actually say anything concrete...

reminds me of:
So you're saying we should all sit at our computer screens for weeks, months, forever, just repeating what we've already said over and over and over again?

Wow!


__________________
WILL

vvI'm not 'a Truther', I'm an individual.vv
ponpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 09:11 PM   #18713
ponpon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,836
Likes: 71 (49 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notbuyingit View Post
Think about it. How come they ALL spontaneously break out into this chant of "Kill, kill, kill?" What would be important is what was said immediately before this because then we have a context. Inconclusive, along with several things in this so-called coaching evidence.
Exactly. I'm amazed that those who say such things are 'evidence of coaching' to not see that they are not evidence of anything, and that they are adding a huge pinch of their own imagination!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
If AC was encouraging the little boy to say things then there is absolutely no proof to suggest the boy is not getting it from Christie.
This would also not be allowed in a courtroom.
In a courtroom Christie would not be allowed to stand beside the boy telling him what to say nor encouraging him as this would be seen by the Jury as Christie putting words in his mouth.
If Christie had suspicions his boy had been abused and Christy had suspicions or delusions that the boy had Satanic programming that required deprogramming, it was not his place to do it via hitting them with spoons. This is child abuse.
Is there any proof that Christie is an expert Satanic psychological deprogrammer? Does he have any previous history or experience working with children or deprogramming them? Is chaanting and screaming alongside them and hitting them a normal way of getting children to speak?

Would you recommend Christies Satanic child deprogramming services for a child of one of your friends?
Qualifications, in reality, often mean absolutely fuck all.
I've met 3 different 'therapists', in their professional capacity, and they were all absolutely shit. Other people I've known to be mental health 'therapists', I actually feel great concern for their patients/clients!
Conversely, there are lots of people who are extremely 'expert' at things that they have no formal qualifications for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan0207 View Post
how does the excited, manic, abe 'fit' into any kind of possible 'context'

how does: “Say it more for me. I want to hear it…. I like the sound of it...' 'fit'?

what could this possibly be if not coaching? ' Can you say it together, say it, let’s all say it together.'

there are people that are just deaf and blind to what is before them.
You've already had the example that notbuying offered but just off the top of my head, how about:

There's been a lot of angst, stress, unhappiness all round, over the time that the children have been disclosing. AC decides to 'make a little game of things' to try to bring a bit of levity - maybe even to take away some of the negative power and associations that certain words and scenes have had for the children. Just one possibility but as nbi says, I wasn't there and wasn't inside AC's head so I don't actually know what was happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notbuyingit View Post
Here you are.
P: All the grown ups got really excited before they chopped off the babies heads. They were all shouting and laughing.
AC: What did they say?
P: They said Kill, kill kill the baby! Kill the baby!"
Q: Papa said we had to say it too for the power to work. When you say it all together.
AC: Power? There is no power in those words. We can say them now and you'll see that there is no power. Don't be afraid. We'll shout those words together right now ....etcetera

Puts things in a different perspective altogether but hey, I wasn't there of course and neither were you.
Very well said notbuyingit.
__________________
WILL

vvI'm not 'a Truther', I'm an individual.vv
ponpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 09:18 PM   #18714
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Qualifications, in reality, often mean absolutely fuck all.
Unless your name is Dr Hoades and you are insisting you've found evidence of child rape.

ps. Knowing what she supposedly knows, shouldn't Hoades be kicking up a shitstorm and challenging the authorities who tried to shut her down?

Last edited by alf hearted; 20-06-2015 at 09:21 PM.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 09:19 PM   #18715
ponpon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,836
Likes: 71 (49 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notbuyingit View Post
Then do you have a logical explanation as to how this spontaneous chanting BEGAN? Manipulation is being made through this omission methinks. And too much chanting? How much is too much?

I know, it doesn't make sense does it?

And to the poster who said June Wiggan 'couldn't be found' - well have a Google.
__________________
WILL

vvI'm not 'a Truther', I'm an individual.vv
ponpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 09:24 PM   #18716
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

Why do you think Dr Hoades is so reluctant to throw her weight behind the mother's plight, ponpon? Has she been gotten to by the cult?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 09:53 PM   #18717
susan0207
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,386
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpon View Post
So you're saying we should all sit at our computer screens for weeks, months, forever, just repeating what we've already said over and over and over again?

Wow!


It sounds like you have nothing original to say.
susan0207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 09:57 PM   #18718
sprat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 426
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Why do you think Dr Hoades is so reluctant to throw her weight behind the mother's plight, ponpon? Has she been gotten to by the cult?
It's even worse than that. The cult has got to the maternal grandparents too.
sprat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 10:05 PM   #18719
agrona
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 370
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpon View Post
So you're saying we should all sit at our computer screens for weeks, months, forever, just repeating what we've already said over and over and over again?

Wow!


Isn't that what Hamstead Research does? Whoever is posting on there seems quite comfortable doing it. We have seen the same stuff reposted over and over again. The blogger seems to sit all day and most of the night churning out bizarre articles. So you would agree that is extremely obsessive?
agrona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 10:10 PM   #18720
susan0207
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,386
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrona View Post
Isn't that what Hamstead Research does? Whoever is posting on there seems quite comfortable doing it. We have seen the same stuff reposted over and over again. The blogger seems to sit all day and most of the night churning out bizarre articles. So you would agree that is extremely obsessive?
nothing original there either. except for the level of stupidity. now that IS original.

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.c...s-up-big-time/...as are the comments.

Last edited by susan0207; 20-06-2015 at 10:28 PM.
susan0207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
polygraph, ultrascribe

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:14 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.