Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 11-07-2009, 11:28 AM   #1
freedom1st

Default Evidence of chemtrail spraying in Britain in 60's

They've done it before using live bacteria so it's nothing new to our evil rulers:-
BBC - Population In The East Of England Was Sprayed With Poisonous Compound *

http://www.wiseupjournal.com/?p=959
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:28 PM   #2
diaphos
Inactive

Thanks good find
diaphos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:47 PM   #3
avi912

i already knew about this but its good to re-confirm it. it would explain the many fuckd up people in norfolk lol. seriously though whats worse is that i think in 1999 they passed something saying they wouldn't rule out doing it again in the future
avi912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:04 PM   #4
rowantk

How can we trust these sort of people not to do it again? Just because there is a different face. Sick bastards!
rowantk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 03:15 PM   #5
truth finder

now i know this might sound stupid but what are chem trails??????
truth finder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 03:25 PM   #6
rowantk

Chem trails are basically what (you see in the sky) planes can leave behind. The long trail of 'vapour'. Most can be seen as vapour from the 'exhaust' of the jet engines. These dissapear withing an hour easy. But some trails can last hours upon hours. Slowly spreading out until they cover a large area of the sky. Stories of layers of chemicals dropping onto the area below. Think Benzine Was one? Can cause rashes etc. But then theres a supposed link the a new disease called morgellens disease.
Its fully open to debate some say its weather modification, other mass posioning of people/planet, others say people are paranoid n should just go back to bed
rowantk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 04:26 PM   #7
freedom1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowantk View Post
Chem trails are basically what (you see in the sky) planes can leave behind. The long trail of 'vapour'. Most can be seen as vapour from the 'exhaust' of the jet engines. These dissapear withing an hour easy. But some trails can last hours upon hours. Slowly spreading out until they cover a large area of the sky. Stories of layers of chemicals dropping onto the area below. Think Benzine Was one? Can cause rashes etc. But then theres a supposed link the a new disease called morgellens disease.
Its fully open to debate some say its weather modification, other mass posioning of people/planet, others say people are paranoid n should just go back to bed
I agree except that when I've looked at the 'normal' vapour from a plane it tends to disappear within a minute (not an hour) whereas the chemtrails stay for ages and gradually spread out. I understand that another chemical they use is barium which is poisonous.
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 04:52 PM   #8
doctor_john

this is probably what is killing off the honey bees and a majority of other insects.
doctor_john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 06:08 PM   #9
w1dg3t
Inactive

Default China's artificially-induced snow closes 12 highwa

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574...-13762,00.html
w1dg3t is offline   Reply With Quote