Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-09-2018, 06:40 PM   #61
Oreironstar
Senior Member
 
Oreironstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 266
Likes: 120 (93 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Our rituals are initiatic rituals.


Why would I need to do that?


Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2018, 11:45 PM   #62
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
ksigmason's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,303
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreironstar View Post
See. I give an answer and it's not what you want to hear so you mock. You're not interested in the truth, you're interested in propaganda and only that which furthers your anti-Mason narrative.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 22SEP2018
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 12:13 AM   #63
Oreironstar
Senior Member
 
Oreironstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 266
Likes: 120 (93 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
See. I give an answer and it's not what you want to hear so you mock. You're not interested in the truth, you're interested in propaganda and only that which furthers your anti-Mason narrative.
I dont have an anti MASON narrative at all...

I have an anti BULLSHIT narrative



You however not only have an Agenda.....seems to me you have an IDENTITY issue to go with it
Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 03:25 PM   #64
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,603
Likes: 12,845 (7,346 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Our rituals are initiatic rituals.
you still haven't answered if freemasonry is a magical order or not

the more you dodge this question the more suspect you look to anyone observing this exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Why would I need to do that?
because you are clearly here acting as their representative and I have no doubt that if you did not have their approval to be here you would be shut down quick-smart
__________________
polish your heart- Al ghazali

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 17-09-2018 at 03:25 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 03:27 PM   #65
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,603
Likes: 12,845 (7,346 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreironstar View Post
I dont have an anti MASON narrative at all...

I have an anti BULLSHIT narrative



You however not only have an Agenda.....seems to me you have an IDENTITY issue to go with it
they love to call people 'anti-masons' so that they can imply that its not them that is the problem with their undemocratic secretive sub cult of self interest but rather you for questioning it

they're not the only ones to use that gambit
__________________
polish your heart- Al ghazali
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 06:28 AM   #66
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
ksigmason's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,303
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
you still haven't answered if freemasonry is a magical order or not
I said Freemasonry is an initiatic order.

Quote:
because you are clearly here acting as their representative...
Wrong again. I am only here to speak for myself and no one else.

Quote:
...I have no doubt that if you did not have their approval to be here you would be shut down quick-smart
See, you're still under the misconception that Freemasonry controls what every Mason does. I don't need anyone's approval to come onto this website. Nor can anyone stop me from posting. The Grand Lodge does not have the ability or authority to do that.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 22SEP2018
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 06:31 AM   #67
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
ksigmason's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,303
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
they love to call people 'anti-masons' so that they can imply that its not them that is the problem with their undemocratic secretive sub cult of self interest but rather you for questioning it

they're not the only ones to use that gambit
Freemasonry is not undemocratic. Nor is Freemasonry a cult: http://www.travelingtemplar.com/2016...onry-cult.html

Freemasonry is not about self-interest. In fact, it is a benevolent society that seeks to help their fellow man.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 22SEP2018
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 03:23 PM   #68
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,603
Likes: 12,845 (7,346 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
I said Freemasonry is an initiatic order.
i heard you say that the first time

so i'm asking if it is also a magical order? yes or no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Wrong again. I am only here to speak for myself and no one else.

See, you're still under the misconception that Freemasonry controls what every Mason does. I don't need anyone's approval to come onto this website. Nor can anyone stop me from posting. The Grand Lodge does not have the ability or authority to do that.
I think that shows a woeful lack of understanding of how society works

if you want to play with the big boys in the west you have to be in the lodge

if you don't then tow the line you can be given the cold shoulder
__________________
polish your heart- Al ghazali
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 10:16 PM   #69
Oreironstar
Senior Member
 
Oreironstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 266
Likes: 120 (93 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Freemasonry is not undemocratic. Nor is Freemasonry a cult: http://www.travelingtemplar.com/2016...onry-cult.html

Freemasonry is not about self-interest. In fact, it is a benevolent society that seeks to help their fellow man.

BORING Kigs
Been there , seen that,,etc etc..

Lets say this perhaps??

Freemasonry
accepts any ol corrupted stock "If they agree to be bound by their new found brethren and RULES"

Other than that the usual applies???

Therefore you take any who buy into the bullshit

THERFORE dont come pleading innocence after the fact?

Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 10:47 PM   #70
Oreironstar
Senior Member
 
Oreironstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 266
Likes: 120 (93 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreironstar View Post
BORING Kigs
Been there , seen that,,etc etc..

Lets say this perhaps??

Freemasonry
accepts any ol corrupted stock "If they agree to be bound by their new found brethren and RULES"

Other than that the usual applies???

Therefore you take any who buy into the bullshit

THERFORE dont come pleading innocence after the fact?

Lets BE CLEAR about some other things KIGS
As.... "We" well know , you , like to "Dissect and RUN" standard programming from the Lodge,,,,,
HOWEVER

Will we ever see a KSIGMASON ever post ANYTHING EVER ......outside of LODGE PROTOCOL???



THIS i
s what the forum really awaits

.... To be fair perhaps....Its just what i await....

I doubt you even know why

Last edited by Oreironstar; 18-09-2018 at 10:54 PM.
Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2018, 06:25 AM   #71
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
ksigmason's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,303
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i heard you say that the first time
Apparently, it takes a few times for information to get through your skull.

Quote:
so i'm asking if it is also a magical order? yes or no?
Did I give an affirmation to this question? Then, no.

Quote:
I think that shows a woeful lack of understanding of how society works
No it's not as I was not talking about society, I was talking about Freemasonry.

Quote:
if you want to play with the big boys in the west you have to be in the lodge

if you don't then tow the line you can be given the cold shoulder
Uh huh...and what Lodge are you in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreironstar View Post
BORING Kigs
Been there , seen that,,etc etc..

Lets say this perhaps??

Freemasonry
accepts any ol corrupted stock "If they agree to be bound by their new found brethren and RULES"

Other than that the usual applies???

Therefore you take any who buy into the bullshit

THERFORE dont come pleading innocence after the fact?

Holy logical fallacy batman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreironstar View Post
Will we ever see a KSIGMASON ever post ANYTHING EVER ......outside of LODGE PROTOCOL???
1) As I've said before, when I've posted on here the thread was deleted and I was given a warning.

2) Nothing I posted as directed by "LODGE PROTOCOL" as the Lodge does not dictate my actions.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 22SEP2018
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2018, 08:46 AM   #72
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,603
Likes: 12,845 (7,346 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Apparently, it takes a few times for information to get through your skull.
i said it was an initiatory order myself but that seemed to fly right over your skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Did I give an affirmation to this question? Then, no.
ok so how would you define initiation?

also what is your conception of what the demiurge is (the great architect)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
No it's not as I was not talking about society, I was talking about Freemasonry.
yeah but our society is run by powerful cliques and those cliques operate through the lodge

in the Uk we are a 'class based' society and the elite class also moved personnel over to the americas and continued the secret society network over there as a way to perpetuate their global power

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Uh huh...and what Lodge are you in?
well manley p hall says there is only one lodge: the universe, which would mean we are all part of that

do you agree with that statement?
__________________
polish your heart- Al ghazali
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2018, 06:00 PM   #73
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
ksigmason's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,303
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
ok so how would you define initiation?
Definition of Initiation
1a: the act or an instance of initiating
b: the process of being initiated
c: the rites, ceremonies, ordeals, or instructions with which one is made a member of a sect or society or is invested with a particular function or status
Initiation rites and rituals help mark the passage of time, from one stage of life to the next. Sometimes they can be referred to as “rites of passage.” Informally, these rites of passage could be a young man killing and packing out his first deer. Formal initiation rites, while they will vary in myth and exact practices from group to group, still have common themes. Many initiation rituals attempt to teach a lesson of humility either through symbolic destitution or through some kind of struggle. This practice isn’t meant to embarrass, but to clear the path back to the Self, to get rid of the attachment to materialism. Another theme is the concept and reflection on death and/or rebirth. Whether or not this is a part of the central myth, this concept is to signify the moral and spiritual transformation.

Quote:
also what is your conception of what the demiurge is (the great architect)?
Well, I don't consider GAOTU to be the demiurge.

Quote:
yeah but our society is run by powerful cliques and those cliques operate through the lodge
So you say.

Quote:
well manley p hall says there is only one lodge: the universe, which would mean we are all part of that

do you agree with that statement?
I don't know if I agree, but I could see why he may have said that.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 22SEP2018
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2018, 02:11 PM   #74
Oreironstar
Senior Member
 
Oreironstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 266
Likes: 120 (93 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Definition of Initiation
1a: the act or an instance of initiating
b: the process of being initiated
c: the rites, ceremonies, ordeals, or instructions with which one is made a member of a sect or society or is invested with a particular function or status
Initiation rites and rituals help mark the passage of time, from one stage of life to the next. Sometimes they can be referred to as “rites of passage.” Informally, these rites of passage could be a young man killing and packing out his first deer. Formal initiation rites, while they will vary in myth and exact practices from group to group, still have common themes. Many initiation rituals attempt to teach a lesson of humility either through symbolic destitution or through some kind of struggle. This practice isn’t meant to embarrass, but to clear the path back to the Self, to get rid of the attachment to materialism. Another theme is the concept and reflection on death and/or rebirth. Whether or not this is a part of the central myth, this concept is to signify the moral and spiritual transformation.


Well, I don't consider GAOTU to be the demiurge.


So you say.


I don't know if I agree, but I could see why he may have said that.

Well here in lies the RUB kigs
You take that position and yet ALWAYS fail to back it with your opinion
You just state something as quoted from the LODGE and leave it there
DO you wonder why readers/posters get confused by this approach?
Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:19 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.