Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 19-07-2017, 09:36 PM   #21
magritte

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Maybe the state media can explain how communist China introduced a strict one-child policy at the end of the 1970s, but the population of China increased with some 40%: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-child_policy
People living longer and the one child policy was not universally applied in China like it didnt apply in Tibet or other rural areas.
magritte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2017, 04:07 PM   #22
basel

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
I was thinking / attempting to do the same. BUT all relevant numbers, information etc. are held by govt. (local, state / provincial / federal etc..)

I think they assume that the govt. loves us enough to tell us the truth and keep us safe... however, when you state the contrary it's you that's the fool (well, me anyways!!)

(off topic : but does anyone remember as a kid there was a strange science fact, that during this time (early-80s for arguments sake) the world's population if standing side by side, could easily stand together on the isle of wight?, if the population of china at this time all jumped together they could knock the earth out of it's orbit?, and if the population of india at this time, sprayed a can of hairspray for no more than 10 seconds (at the same time I guess) the earth would plunge into a fireball... )
i wonder if we could get the figures, could be through a freedom of information request, births, marriages, deaths etc

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.
basel is offline   Reply With Quote