Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 03-05-2018, 01:26 PM   #21
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
All hail supreme leader Trump.
Best President of my lifetime by a long shot. Trump and the white hats are giving us a chance to destroy exactly what people like David Icke have been exposing for years.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 02:28 PM   #22
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Best President of my lifetime by a long shot. Trump and the white hats are giving us a chance to destroy exactly what people like David Icke have been exposing for years.
You must be kidding with your "best"...

Politicians in general are a bunch of corrupt, lying SOB's, and US Presidents are even worse than the average!

The reason why I think that Trump is even worse than Obama, Bush, Clinton or Reagan is that he doesn't even care that "we" find out that he's lying as it wan't the electorate that made him president.
They awarded mass murderer Henry Kissinger (a buddy of Donald Drumpf) the Nobel Prize for "Peace". So it isn't even that strange that President Donald is nominated...

Last edited by st jimmy; 03-05-2018 at 02:29 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 02:51 PM   #23
supertzar

Trump is different. Best doesn't really convey the qualitative difference between him and the cabal.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 09:06 PM   #24
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Moderator Comment: I will be moving this thread to All things Trump Town
He has his own sub-forum?
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 09:43 PM   #25
largejack

If there's one thing I hope Trump doesn't achieve, it's the Nobel Peace Prize. Trump's an enigma, he's a maverick, sometimes you love him sometimes you hate him, but if he gets that dastardly award, it'll do him more harm than good. Obama got the award just for being elected. Says it all!

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.

Last edited by largejack; 12-06-2018 at 09:44 PM.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2018, 10:08 PM   #26
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon
He has his own sub-forum?
Yes and im curious if he ever visits
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2018, 02:40 PM   #27
st jimmy

Norwegian politicians have nominated Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize after his “historic meeting” with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un. The nomination missed this years’ deadline for the prize, so Trump’s nomination would only make him eligible for the award in 2019.

The president of South Korea, Moon Jae-in, and Republicans in Congress have earlier said they think President Donald deserves this award: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8397796.html